• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Podcast Not Included

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

EarthAlien007

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 08, 2015, 11:26:13 AM
And clearly whoever asked about ufoship is way behind in the story.

Thanks for pointing that out. Guess I should catch up.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 08, 2015, 02:00:52 PM
Thanks for pointing that out. Guess I should catch up.
We just are doing a completely separate thing is the long and short of it.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 08, 2015, 01:55:15 PM
We do that. It's not that, it's about chemistry and flow. We are very prepared. Just like you said some episodes are better than others. And anyone thinking every episode they do is just awesome every time is just insane.

As for having full time jobs. I take pride in doing the best I can with all things. How else would my book be any good if I phoned it in? This is no different. Good luck on your podcast. What is it going to be on?

PS none of you got Rollye James to say ceramic vaginas so I don't want to hear another word. LMAO!

I've enjoyed ALL the shows.   :)

henge0stone

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 08, 2015, 01:55:15 PM
We do that. It's not that, it's about chemistry and flow. We are very prepared. Just like you said some episodes are better than others. And anyone thinking every episode they do is just awesome every time is just insane.

As for having full time jobs. I take pride in doing the best I can with all things. How else would my book be any good if I phoned it in? This is no different. Good luck on your podcast. What is it going to be on?

PS none of you got Rollye James to say ceramic vaginas so I don't want to hear another word. LMAO!

I want to do a podcast where we discuss history and other topics. Not sure exactly how it will work yet. Any suggestions? What do you guys record your show on by the way, audacity?

wr250

Quote from: henge0stone on November 08, 2015, 03:53:48 PM
I want to do a podcast where we discuss history and other topics. Not sure exactly how it will work yet. Any suggestions? What do you guys record your show on by the way, audacity?
ancient history , out of place artifacts , monolith builders all interest me . not necessarily atlantis/mu , but verifiable history like machu pichu , ancient egypt/phoenicia/sumaria,india etc.

jazmunda

Quote from: Tarbaby on November 08, 2015, 08:47:53 AM
jazz is one of my favorite podcasters. Smart, very funny and quick.
  And shout out to Eddie Dean!

That's what she said.  8)

jazmunda

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 08, 2015, 08:09:49 AM
Wash your mouth out with soap.

That was the best comment in the thread that night and you should be awarded some type of vagina shaped trophy.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: jazmunda on November 08, 2015, 04:39:15 PM
That was the best comment in the thread that night and you should be awarded some type of vagina shaped trophy.
This podcast is really taking shape. Lol.

jazmunda

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 08, 2015, 06:08:59 PM
This podcast is really taking shape. Lol.

Yes. Vagina shaped by the looks of it.

Ciardelo

We need some muffins up in here.

Barfly

Quote from: Tarbaby on November 08, 2015, 08:47:53 AM
jazz is one of my favorite podcasters. Smart, very funny and quick.
  And shout out to Eddie Dean!
Eddie does a great job, the thing i like about Jazz is he doesn't talk much, but when he does its witty and actually has some intellect behind it.
Imaging that! and he is a member of this forum!

GravitySucks

Quote from: jazmunda on November 08, 2015, 04:39:15 PM
I'm not worthy. Oh, hell, I am too. Do I get to pick the size, model, color, texture and functionality of said MAJOR AWARD?

jazmunda

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 09, 2015, 12:35:35 AM
I'm not worthy. Oh, hell, I am too. Do I get to pick the size, model, color, texture and functionality of said MAJOR AWARD?

Do you get to choose in real life if you're not paying? I'll take my answer offline.

jazmunda

The third episode of * Podcast Not Included will start an hour earlier this week to accommodate Jaz's busy schedule.
@ 4pm PT / 7pm ET

Listen Live/Chat Here: http://www.podcast.solutions/listen/

Call:
520-445-3050

See you there.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 08, 2015, 07:02:18 PM
We need some muffins up in here.

Careful now or this will become the Belle Haven thread and none of us want that kind of "niceness" here. That thread used to mean something and now it's all here's my muffins and coffee,oh don't forget the bacon dear. Yuck. As a goth girl that kind of thing makes me what to run screaming for the hills and some Skinny Pup and Type O Negative.

Jaz, you are so excited about tonight posting at 4 am? Could it be us and our overwhelming desire to use our new mixers? (Mixing boards not drink mixers before any of you get any ideas)

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2015, 04:33:56 AM
The third episode of * Podcast Not Included will start an hour earlier this week to accommodate Jaz's busy schedule.
@ 4pm PT / 7pm ET

Listen Live/Chat Here: http://www.podcast.solutions/listen/

Call:
520-445-3050

See you there.
Ok, but on what the crap day?

ponyboysunset

It's always on Monday sir. We hope to see you there  ;D

wr250

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 07:15:41 AM
Careful now or this will become the Belle Haven thread and none of us want that kind of "niceness" here. That thread used to mean something and now it's all here's my muffins and coffee,oh don't forget the bacon dear. Yuck. As a goth girl that kind of thing makes me what to run screaming for the hills and some Skinny Pup and Type O Negative.
what if  eating bacon involves jack daniels? lots and lots of jack daniels ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCxFn3sAw68

which ends in this:

GravitySucks

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2015, 04:29:54 AM
Do you get to choose in real life if you're not paying? I'll take my answer offline.

Compiler error
Ambiguous argument returned null value.
"real life" not defined.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: wr250 on November 09, 2015, 08:27:01 AM
what if  eating bacon involves jack daniels? lots and lots of jack daniels ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCxFn3sAw68

which ends in this:
As a non drinker this doesn't make it any better. LOL. I do love bacon though.

wr250

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 08:39:50 AM
As a non drinker this doesn't make it any better. LOL. I do love bacon though.
well there is bacon. pounds and pounds of bacon. and other meat. and few to no veggies.

wr250

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 07:15:41 AM

additionally there is always the falkie /and or politics threads to  offset that.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: wr250 on November 09, 2015, 08:48:47 AM
additionally there is always the falkie /and or politics threads to  offset that.
Balance is good. I'm not saying those folks can't enjoy their thread, I just know what that thread used to be when there was a show. Now it's deteriorated to a coffee and breakfast thread, which is just sad. Personally I think a separate thread should have been created for that, but it wasn't so it is what it is. Everyone knows I support Nancy in all of her projects. She is one hell of a writer for those of you who don't know. I occasionally wander in there and like barfly I am like uh, no, I don't belong here and out I go.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 08:58:35 AM
Balance is good. I'm not saying those folks can't enjoy their thread, I just know what that thread used to be when there was a show. Now it's deteriorated to a coffee and breakfast thread, which is just sad. Personally I think a separate thread should have been created for that, but it wasn't so it is what it is. Everyone knows I support Nancy in all of her projects. She is one hell of a writer for those of you who don't know. I occasionally wander in there and like barfly I am like uh, no, I don't belong here and out I go.

Dear PBS,
Serenity, myself and others had talked about starting a new thread, but Nancy wanted us to carry on, so we do.  If at any time Nancy wants us to end the Bella-Haven thread, we will, I promise. No worries.  :-*

Ms. C

Quote from: brig on November 09, 2015, 09:37:06 AM

Dear PBS,
Serenity, myself and others had talked about starting a new thread, but Nancy wanted us to carry on, so we do.  If at any time Nancy wants us to end the Bella-Haven thread, we will, I promise. No worries.  :-*

What?  It's a great balance and I know many people have stopped by to say hi, give a picture of an  imaginary treat and just to have said thanks for the positive nature of Bella-Haven ... wow, if there is a problem with Bella-Haven's thread -- perhaps its just time to check out of the whole forum (for me at least) ... I apologize for my happy and silly demeanor at times in the Bella-Haven thread and all other threads ... (of course, I'm being sarcastic .... I enjoy the forum and I enjoy positiveness and I enjoy a bit of snark here and there ... sigh; now I'm confused about this entire string of conversation)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on November 09, 2015, 09:37:06 AM

Dear PBS,
You are missing the point entirely. And this is my opinion and has nothing to do with Nancy. I was simply saying I don't get it. What you guys post has nothing to do with the show. And quite frankly she says to continue to talk about all things Bella, meaning Art Bell. See, I knew I wasn't crazy. At least not about this.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Ms. C on November 09, 2015, 09:43:29 AM
What?  It's a great balance and I know many people have stopped by to say hi, give a picture of an  imaginary treat and just to have said thanks for the positive nature of Bella-Haven ... wow, if there is a problem with Bella-Haven's thread -- perhaps its just time to check out of the whole forum (for me at least) ... I apologize for my happy and silly demeanor at times in the Bella-Haven thread and all other threads ... (of course, I'm being sarcastic .... I enjoy the forum and I enjoy positiveness and I enjoy a bit of snark here and there ... sigh; now I'm confused about this entire string of conversation)
I just happen to have a different opinion on what that thread should be and that it should stay on topic. But whatever, I don't hang out there anyway. It's a bit too stepford wives for me. ;D Not to mention I am not sure how bacon relates to Art Bell, but like I said I don't get it.

wr250

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 10:29:04 AM
I just happen to have a different opinion on what that thread should be and that it should stay on topic. But whatever, I don't hang out there anyway. It's a bit too stepford wives for me. ;D Not to mention I am not sure how bacon relates to Art Bell, but like I said I don't get it.
Art Bell likes bacon.

Ms. C

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 09, 2015, 10:29:04 AM
I just happen to have a different opinion on what that thread should be and that it should stay on topic. But whatever, I don't hang out there anyway. It's a bit too stepford wives for me. ;D

nah, definitely not Stepford Wifes .... I know I'm surely not obedient, subservient  or perfect .... hmmm, maybe that's why I never married; too damn smart and independent!  But my point is really Bella-Haven (IMHO) does not fit the definition ... here are examples

The definition of stepford is a term used to refer to someone that is so obedient and perfect that he or she seems almost like a robot.
A woman who is extremely subservient to her husband and who meets his every need in an overly-perfect manner is an example of a Stepford wife.
and from Urban Dictionary

Stepford Wife
1.) Used to describe a servile, compliant, submissive, spineless wife who happily does her husband's bidding and serves his every whim dutifully.

2.) Can also be used to describe a wife who is cookie-cutter & bland in appearance and behavior. Subscribes to a popular look and dares not deviate from that look.

This term is borrowed from the fictional suburb of Stepford, Connecticut in Ira Levin's 1972 novel, The Stepford Wives, later made into movies (in 1975 and 2004). In the story, men of this seemingly ideal town have replaced their wives with attractive robotic dolls devoid of emotion or thought.

ponyboysunset

This is all so typical bellgab. Heaven forbid anyone have an opinion that is not fashionable with the group. LMAO. Am I going to recant my opinion, no.  :P You all take this shit way too seriously.