• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

So basically he stole found some kids toys and now he's selling them on ebay?

Why "piersonassociates"? Sounds like some MLM scam company or something. What is that avatar? A black crow?  More rabbit holes

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 10, 2019, 08:10:39 PM

Why "piersonassociates"? Sounds like some MLM scam company or something. What is that a avatar? A black crow?  More rabbit holes

Yup, he clearly said he found them downstairs with other toys.

Why "piersonassociates"? Sounds like some MLM scam company or something. What is that avatar? A black crow?  More rabbit holes

Google image search told me that the crow patch is some sort of symbol from The Man From UNCLE, that is his favorite show. Not sure on the name piersonassociates.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 10, 2019, 08:21:34 PM
Google image search told me that the crow patch is some sort of symbol from The Man From UNCLE, that is his favorite show. Not sure on the name piersonassociates.

Maybe it has something to do with "those stocks" of his that he mentions from time to time.

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=204887170

Quote from: brig on February 10, 2019, 08:14:48 PM
Yup, he clearly said he found them downstairs with other toys.

Great sales pitch. 
"Oh that junk, I found it in the trash"

He says he watches Taco Stacks on YouTube and he is a guy that dumpster dives then sells on eBay and flea markets, and he says he wants to be like him. But Taco never says he found it in the trash he makes up a good sales pitch.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 10, 2019, 08:25:34 PM
Great sales pitch. 
"Oh that junk, I found it in the trash"

He says he watches Taco Stacks on YouTube and he is a guy that dumpster dives then sells on eBay and flea markets, and he says he wants to be like him. But Taco never says he found it in the trash he makes up a good sales pitch.

I would love to watch vids of George dumpster diving tho...

I just subscribed to Taco Stacks 

Quote from: brig on February 10, 2019, 08:27:39 PM
I would love to watch vids of George dumpster diving tho...

I just subscribed to Taco Stacks

If you like that sort of thing, storage auction, flea markets ect ect then I suggest these as well
What The Hale$ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-vNn17PrufJ9_zST03Tfg
StevenSteph Resale Killers https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7_oGXjgorWasM0HnmxRyEQ

I make my living selling on line and at shows and flea markets. I can not do the dumpster dives but the pallet of liquidation or lockers are tempting.
DPS sent a link to an auction that was to die for, a garage full of LPs and comics. It was too far and too large of a supply for me but it was nice.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 10, 2019, 08:41:33 PM
If you like that sort of thing, storage auction, flea markets ect ect then I suggest these as well
What The Hale$ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-vNn17PrufJ9_zST03Tfg
StevenSteph Resale Killers https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7_oGXjgorWasM0HnmxRyEQ

I make my living selling on line and at shows and flea markets. I can not do the dumpster dives but the pallet of liquidation or lockers are tempting.
DPS sent a link to an auction that was to die for, a garage full of LPs and comics. It was too far and too large of a supply for me but it was nice.

I watch Storage Wars, and Flea Market Flip, so....

THANKS!  :)

Here's MY favorite so far:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgclKg8oaVlkuCurCxo2hOw

Lilith

George has really high shipping on that bag of leggos.  I would have considered bidding $10. if shipping was free, just for my Senda shrine, but the shipping is just too high.

Quote from: brig on February 10, 2019, 08:50:26 PM
George has really high shipping on that bag of leggos.  I would have considered bidding $10. if shipping was free, just for my Senda shrine, but the shipping is just too high.

That is why I might offer $1, to offset the pricey shipping making the total $11.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 10, 2019, 08:53:45 PM
That is why I might offer $1, to offset the pricey shipping making the total $11.

Yes, that's reasonable, but it looks like the minimum bid is $10.  I could be wrong.

Quote from: brig on February 10, 2019, 08:57:44 PM
Yes, that's reasonable, but it looks like the minimum bid is $10.  I could be wrong.

There is a spot to make an offer, he then can accept or refuse the offer but if a bid for $10 comes in then he has to sell for that price.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 10, 2019, 09:03:17 PM
There is a spot to make an offer, he then can accept or refuse the offer but if a bid for $10 comes in then he has to sell for that price.

shipping should be less than $10.  offer him zero and say that you know that he dug it out of the trash because of his videos. 

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 09:06:36 PM
shipping should be less than $10.  offer him zero and say that you know that he dug it out of the trash because of his videos.

If it actually is over one pound then shipping is 6 or 7 bucks, close enough. But if he guarantees it is over a pound and it is not then he must take it back AND pay to get it shipped back. It is worth a few dollars risk to nail him on a "not as described" and make him lose money on it.

Element 115

I had those same questions when I went to his eBay. No clue on answers. Definite rabbit hole.

Element 115

That friggin lego bag is like $2 to ship. You know he’ll ship the shittiest way possible. $10 would be next day air maybe. But he’ll USPS that shit, and pocket the rest.

Element 115

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 10, 2019, 09:25:38 PM
If it actually is over one pound then shipping is 6 or 7 bucks, close enough. But if he guarantees it is over a pound and it is not then he must take it back AND pay to get it shipped back. It is worth a few dollars risk to nail him on a "not as described" and make him lose money on it.

Oh I didn’t know it was over a pound, ok makes sense then.

Element 115

offer him zero and say that you know that he dug it out of the trash because of his videos.

lol that would be hilarious.

Quote from: Element 115 on February 10, 2019, 10:58:52 PM
That friggin lego bag is like $2 to ship. You know he’ll ship the shittiest way possible. $10 would be next day air maybe. But he’ll USPS that shit and pocket the rest.

Rally is banking on the bag being substantially less than described, in which case he can return it, at Senda's expense, and give him a negative review without incurring one himself.

Rally plays the long game.  He's a fuckin Great White: moving at glacial speeds, but irresistible, like a tanker crashing into a dock; with razor sharp teeth.

I was swimming in the harbour of your smile
Splashing in the ocean like a child
I didn't know what dangers lurked there
Just beyond the waves - Shark attack!

Element 115

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 10, 2019, 11:06:09 PM
Rally is banking on the bag being substantially less than described, in which case he can return it, at Senda's expense, and give him a negative review without incurring one himself.

Rally plays the long game.  He's a fuckin Great White: moving at glacial speeds, but irresistible, like a tanker crashing into a dock; with razor sharp teeth.

I was swimming in the harbour of your smile
Splashing in the ocean like a child
I didn't know what dangers lurked there
Just beyond the waves - Shark attack!

Hahaha nice.

Quote from: Element 115 on February 10, 2019, 10:58:52 PM
That friggin lego bag is like $2 to ship. You know he’ll ship the shittiest way possible. $10 would be next day air maybe. But he’ll USPS that shit, and pocket the rest.

Shipping is way more than you think it is.

I sell hundreds of little pinback buttons a month on Amazon, you know the 1.25" round ones you put on hats or back packs. First of all you could put them in an envelope and put a stamp on it but people will claim the envelope was torn and get a refund. So they go in a padded envelope that cots about .35 (they are $2 each at Staples but I sourced them out) and if a customer claims they never received it Amazon automaticly refunds them so tracking is needed.
I buy postage through Amazon so they get the tracking number and know it was delivered, A 1 ounce padded envelope with tracking costs me $3.09 plus envelope cost, label cost and ink, none is free. I charge a $5 shipping fee and it is fair.

LadyFish

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 10, 2019, 08:53:45 PM

Falkie also offers free local pickup on EBay. If you were in the neighborhood, you could swing by Casa Senda and get it for $1.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxN9eoEwCNA

George says more packages will be coming in soon for unboxing videos.

They are going to try to sell the car in March...

I suggest just skipping to the second half in this video.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofaV8Sxtod4

George mentions a package is arriving today, and mentions that he will get some cleaning done with 19 days of dark internet.

Rain

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 11, 2019, 12:17:45 AM
Shipping is way more than you think it is.

I sell hundreds of little pinback buttons a month on Amazon, you know the 1.25" round ones you put on hats or back packs. First of all you could put them in an envelope and put a stamp on it but people will claim the envelope was torn and get a refund. So they go in a padded envelope that cots about .35 (they are $2 each at Staples but I sourced them out) and if a customer claims they never received it Amazon automaticly refunds them so tracking is needed.
I buy postage through Amazon so they get the tracking number and know it was delivered, A 1 ounce padded envelope with tracking costs me $3.09 plus envelope cost, label cost and ink, none is free. I charge a $5 shipping fee and it is fair.
Do you get a lot of people saying it was damaged to keep the item and get a refund?

Lilith

Quote from: Rain on February 11, 2019, 11:34:20 AM
I see that he gets a lot of views... but not very many comments...

I wouldn't be surprised if that one Patron is himself.