• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Juan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 13, 2018, 10:43:30 AM
On Trump’s Inauguration Day, Susan Rice found it necessary to send herself an e-mail to remind her that in a meeting weeks earlier Obama had stated he wanted the Russian investigation to be run by the book.  Who among us hasn’t done the same sort of thing?  Why only the other day I wrote myself a memo to record something my wife said to me last November for posterity which was “please pick up the dry cleaning while you’re out and stay the hell out of the Boom Chica Boom Room.”  Hardly a day goes
I always addressed my ass covering emails to the boss who ordered me to do whatever idiotic thing it was. With a cc to myself at home. Was it a cc she sent to Herself?

Speaking of class, and the PBS generation, here are the official portraits of the Obamas  unveiled - yesterday at the Smithsonian.

Seing that, one would have thought the Libtards wouldn't bring up ''class'', culture, etc, for the rest of the week.  Then again, they're Libtards.

But setting aside aesthetics, dignity, and art itself, I have to say these portraits capture them perfectly.  L.O.L. 

Obama, fully dressed, taking a shit somewhere, with his smug expression, staring into the teleprompter - surrounded by adoring flowers.  It's perfect.

And the idiot in his finest checkered suit, playing his role perfectly

Gd5150

Now that the joke that these so-called portraits are is taking over like a tsunami, it’ll be time to defend them by firing up the race war. “White people don’t understand the  cultural...blah blah(insert worthless leftwing drivel here)” - This is CNNN

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 13, 2018, 11:17:53 AM
Now that the joke that these so-called portraits are is taking over like a tsunami, it’ll be time to defend them by firing up the race war. “White people don’t understand the  cultural...blah blah(insert worthless leftwing drivel here)” - This is CNNN

Another toothless hayseed who doesn't appreciate fine art.  I sentence you to 1000 hours of PBS

''Honey, I'm going to meet the ex-president at the Smithsonian.  What should I wear?''

''Which ex-president?  Obama?  Do you have a clown suit?''

''I have that wretched black and white checkered suit I wore for Halloween''

''Wear that''

Asuka Langley

You Honkies be all raciss!  WE WUZ QUEENZ N' SHEEEIIIIIIT!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on February 13, 2018, 10:58:33 AM
I always addressed my ass covering emails to the boss who ordered me to do whatever idiotic thing it was. With a cc to myself at home. Was it a cc she sent to Herself?

What I heard was that the email “was essentially to herself.”  It probably also went to trusted co-conspirators with a bcc to Flower Boy. 

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 13, 2018, 11:58:39 AM
What I heard was that the email “was essentially to herself.”  It probably also went to trusted co-conspirators with a bcc to Flower Boy.

A meeting with Comey, Rice, and Obama, a few weeks before Trump is inaugurated, reminding them that things need to be done “by the book”. Why does the head of the FBI need to be reminded to do things by the book? Isn’t that his job? How was he doing thins before the reminder? Must be why Trump fired his fuckin ass.

I imagine this is how Trumps meeting with Comey went.

https://youtu.be/MItbV1o26Vg

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 13, 2018, 11:17:53 AM
Has the Commie News Network formed a talking heads discussion group to push this, yet?  I haven't been to an airport or a McDonalds recently so I haven't seen CNN.  Thank God.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 13, 2018, 12:12:09 PM
A meeting with Comey, Rice, and Obama, a few weeks before Trump is inaugurated, reminding them that things need to be done “by the book”. Why does the head of the FBI need to be reminded to do things by the book? Isn’t that his job? How was he doing thins before the reminder? Must be why Trump fired his fuckin ass.

I imagine this is how Trumps meeting with Comey went.

https://youtu.be/MItbV1o26Vg

I don't think he got the steak knives either.

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 13, 2018, 11:11:14 AM
And the idiot in his finest checkered suit, playing his role perfectly
Yeah, that suit alone was priceless. Who wears something like that? Did he lose a bet?

And despite the racist beheading "artwork" the "artist" made in the past (no wonder the Obama chose him) the female who did Michelle's did an admirable job smoothing out Michelle's manly physique, shoulders in particular,  and clever use of hands and drapery to obscure the Adam's Apple and groin area.

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 13, 2018, 04:26:51 PM
Bill Murray - Republican Tax Cuts Good,  Democrats Divisive

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5387197/Bill-Murray-attacks-divisive-politics.html#ixzz571kg7oYd

Hw won't get any more work in Hollywood.

We won’t be seeing him on “leftwingers comedians in cars getting coffee” anything soon.

There goes his standing invitation on David Letterman’s new Netflix show, “My leftwing guest needs no introduction”

Guess we won’t be seeing his news standup routine on Leftwing Comedy Central.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2018, 02:35:07 PM
Yeah, that suit alone was priceless. Who wears something like that? Did he lose a bet?

And despite the racist beheading "artwork" the "artist" made in the past (no wonder the Obama chose him) the female who did Michelle's did an admirable job smoothing out Michelle's manly physique, shoulders in particular,  and clever use of hands and drapery to obscure the Adam's Apple and groin area.
The best thing of all, it doesn't even look like her. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on February 13, 2018, 05:11:05 PM
The best thing of all, it doesn't even look like her.

That’s because you are looking at it from a vantage point of privilege.

#BitchesLookMichelle!

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 13, 2018, 05:18:41 PM
That’s because you are looking at it from a vantage point of privilege.

#BitchesLookMichelle!
Folks don't have to worry about scaring their kids.  They can even get a few chuckles.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 13, 2018, 03:30:26 PM
Way. ;)

Whoever wrote it must be a Columbia School of Journalism grad. 

Lord Grantham

$130,000 worth of hush money.