• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Quote Font Size, Site Renovations, and Free Speech

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 11, 2008, 09:27:39 AM

MV/Liberace!

this isn't really worthy of a thread, but i wasn't sure how else to communicate this.

if you clear your cache, you'll notice the font size of text within quotes has increased.

this is a change i meant to implement a long time ago, as i have received several complaints about it.  hope this helps alleviate some of your 2AM eye strain.

also, around the final week of august, this site will undergo a major overhaul in both functionality and design.  the only thing you will recognize after i'm finished will be your posts.  expect GNS to be down for several hours when this happens.

cheers,
michael vandeven

p.s.  i have received a few questions recently about the limitations of speech on this site.  i'd like to reiterate that there are no limitations here based on decency.  only the following types of content are forbidden: illegal, copyrighted, and slanderous/libelous.  if your words and/or content don't fall into either of these categories, you have free reign.  this site is for people 18+.

Max

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 11, 2008, 09:27:39 AM
also, around the final week of august, this site will undergo a major overhaul in both functionality and design.  the only thing you will recognize after i'm finished will be your posts.  expect GNS to be down for several hours when this happens.

We will be doing an upgrade to the latest version of the forum software, while we are doing that some mods we know and love will fail to work, and others will take their place, and some new ones will be added.

We are hoping to find a new theme that will work for the site, and over time as more are available we will change to a new theme.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 11, 2008, 09:27:39 AM
this site is for people 18+.

does that mean george is not welcome here? :p

So we can say things like.. "fuck stick" and.. "cunt waffle"?

God bless GNS.com!

..And America too, of course.  ;D

MV/Liberace!

max... u might like to know 99% of the people who read your post will have no idea wtf a "mod" is.

:)

Max

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 14, 2008, 09:44:58 PM
max... u might like to know 99% of the people who read your post will have no idea wtf a "mod" is.

:)

they need educations then :p

EvB

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on August 14, 2008, 08:25:41 PM
So we can say things like.. "fuck stick" and.. "cunt waffle"?

In some states you need to be 21 to "cunt waffle."