• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Jackstar

That's not a watch. What are you doing inside my coat? Creepy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2017, 03:26:23 PM
That's not a watch. What are you doing inside my coat? Creepy.

You said you wanted to watch. What did you expect, a timepiece?

Episode 823 - Dennis Stone & A.C. Bolchoz
Tuesday October 24th 2017

In this edition we welcome Dennis Stone to tell us about America’s Stone Henge; followed by A.C. Bolchoz to explore the question of why abortion is not considered homicide.

Bomar

Larry,...

Thank you...

Bomar

Quote from: Bomar on October 24, 2017, 10:48:02 PM
Larry,...

Thank you...

Bomar
You are quite welcome sir. If ancient North American history is one of your interests, there is a fellow named Harry Hubbard. He may be full of bovine excrement, but I enjoy listening to him.

https://youtu.be/w5-LiMGggjk

Sorry, you must go to jewtube to watch.

The website is down, let's hope it is back up by showtime. I have learned the hard way to go to the facebag page to get any information. It appears I am one of the few humans who does not have a facebag page, or use Twitter, or have a "smartphone". I am very proud of this fact.

According to Olas, the program will be available on YT at some point, hopefully tonight. So a free program for unsubs. That was 45 minutes ago. We will see.

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on October 25, 2017, 04:26:43 PM

I am one of the few humans who does not have a facebag page...

Larry ,...

Don't feel alone, i also do not use those social media crap contraptions, I gave up on "Friendster" and "Myspace"...... 

I liked the bulletin boards....

Bomar

PS: I did not listen to last night's interview, but I did download it... so I have something to listen to anyway...

albrecht

The website is down, let's hope it is back up by showtime. I have learned the hard way to go to the facebag page to get any information. It appears I am one of the few humans who does not have a facebag page, or use Twitter, or have a "smartphone". I am very proud of this fact.
The other night Clyde Lewis had a theory about smartphones being a modern day demonic type of enoptromancy (using mirrors for divination,) though the users don't know it.

Bomar

Quote from: albrecht on October 25, 2017, 07:18:26 PM
...smartphones being a modern day demonic type of enoptromancy...

Allie,...

They are...

Bomar

Swishypants

"We're going to take the next week off and when we return the website will completely re-vamped! Faster, more usable, and you're going to love it!" *Six weeks later* Same old website, and it's DOWN! AGAIN!!!  ;D  (It may be two months but who cares. He's a lying sack of shit!)  Stand by for "WE'VE BEEN ATTACKED!" But it's just the same ole, same ole horse-hockey! Remember when they got shows out by 3:00 P.M. but now it's not up until 10:00 P.M. and the video not until the next fucking day! "It's a TV show!" "It's not a political show!" "I'm not going to force religion down your neck!" "That ole caravan (of bullshit) just keeps getting longer and longer!" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Join the FAM. Won't you? *No comments that aren't kissing Johns' ass allowed!*

Swishypants

This Imported South African Pussy is EXPENSIVE!!! :)
Aged like fine menopause! Mag-God-Damn-Nificent!!!
My nose goes right in it! I can smell it all day long!

Swishypants

WELCOME ABOARD TRAVELER with 5 bucks to add to my bonfire! :)

You are most welcome sir. Tonight may be the same as the website was still down the last time I checked. (a minute ago). Facebag will not give me any information unless I log in, I will have to try from another machine it does not recognize.

Caravan to Midnight is under maintenance

We're updating the website security ! Hopefully, this won't take too long. Please come back or refresh this page later today.
© Caravan To Midnight 2016

weedeater

John B Wells is rebuilding the Ark mothership, keeping the costs down while tightening security.  It may be ready tomorrow or perhaps just before the blessed Christmas season, it all depends on the donations from all you members of the Caravan family.  Rockolla keep that duck tape rolling in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPbubMAYN7g

Swishypants

HAAAAA-HAAAAA! Right on que! John claims to be under attack AGAIN! He probably didn't pay his web guy.  It took me awhile but he constantly says: "I never met a con-man I didn't like just a little bit." Then it hit me. "Heeeey! Fuuuuucker! You say that because that's YOU!"  ;D

Swishypants

Keep us updated Lar! I can't wait to hear the sob-story this time! I wonder if he will even bother to change it.

the site is back up, but very wonky, I doubt the show will be up before my bedtime, but I am sure there will be a story to be told.
Nytol.

Bomar

Larry,...

Olas always gives updates on the chat...

Here is the link to the Chat:  http://chatwing.com/John%20B%20Wells  ....

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

The CTM site now displays this message:...

"ATTENTION!

THE CTM SITE HAS BECOME TOO UNSTABLE TO REMAIN ONLINE.

THE NEW CTM SITE IS ABOUT TO LAUNCH. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AS WE PREPARE TO MAKE ANOTHER CARAVAN QUANTUM LEAP.

IT WILL BE AN EXPERIENCE WORTH WAITING A VERY SHORT TIME FOR.

YOU ARE MAKING THIS POSSIBLE BY YOUR SUPPORT OF CARAVAN TO MIDNIGHT.

WITH THANKS AND RESPECT

JOHN B. WELLS." ....

I thought some of you might be interested...

Bomar

Swishypants

It's too UNSTABLE? OH NOES! Call Steve McQueen! The Towering Website is UNSTABLE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What the FUCK is that even supposed to fucking mean? Websites don't get UNSTABLE! An underfunded hosting solution does though! That means: "The JIG IS UP! By this time next week we'll be in Mexico with all your 5 Dollars!* Muahahahahahaha!   ;D ;D ;D  Damnit! I was going to "Join the Family" too!

"John Dear! We've run out of old Baby Boomers that don't understand how online shit works! We've got a massive hosting bill and if we pay it, we'll have to do the show for another 4 years under vastly diminishing returns! Lets shut it down; invoke the cancellation clause in the fine print of the user agreement, and run away to my Casaba in South Africa! I'll take the last of the money and prepare for your arrival! You stay here and collect all your shit and put it in your Jet! Don't worry about the hospital bill, we'll stall until we're safely out of the country! I love you John! See you soon my beloved Lurch!"

*(The saddest thing would be if they weren't and they really are just that damn stupid!)

Swishypants

THE WEBSITE'S ON FIYAHHHHH! NOTIFY THA' ZOO!!!

https://youtu.be/1XJWdUAS4rs

Quote from: Swishypants on October 27, 2017, 07:49:51 AM
THE WEBSITE'S ON FIYAHHHHH! NOTIFY THA' ZOO!!!

https://youtu.be/1XJWdUAS4rs
Thanks for that Swish! I've cooled down enough now not to go off on a profanity laden rant.
That fucking liar.