• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Bomar

Quote from: brig on July 17, 2017, 07:24:32 PM

I was thinking about you and your cows today.

Brig,...

All the cattle said "Hey" to you and they are thinking of you tonight...

Just got done grading the driveway for tonight...

A 1/4 mile driveway takes a few days, after the spring rains, (since it is up a 300 foot hill)...

Been checking in lately, but being somewhat quiet...

("They are listening to everything , you know")...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on July 17, 2017, 08:20:26 PM
Brig,...

All the cattle said "Hey" to you and they are thinking of you tonight...

Just got done grading the driveway for tonight...

A 1/4 mile driveway takes a few days, after the spring rains, (since it is up a 300 foot hill)...

Been checking in lately, but being somewhat quiet...

("They are listening to everything , you know")...

Bomar

Have you been able to find anybody to help you Bomar?

Bomar

Quote from: brig on July 17, 2017, 08:36:29 PM
Have you been able to find anybody to help you Bomar?

Brig,...

No...

Even with the offer of pay and free brandy...

So I lock the gate every night, then let the cows eat a different field, this way I do not have to mow lawn....

I have trimmed the 15 trees to trunk...

I have cut up 10 trees so far, 5 to go, just these are the big ones (3 foot diameters)...

So to enjoy myself, I have been doing other chores, driveway grading, fence mending, computer rebuilds, etc...

So what have you been up to?..

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on July 17, 2017, 08:51:35 PM
Brig,...

No...

Even with the offer of pay and free brandy...

So I lock the gate every night, then let the cows eat a different field, this way I do not have to mow lawn....

I have trimmed the 15 trees to trunk...

I have cut up 10 trees so far, 5 to go, just these are the big ones (3 foot diameters)...

So to enjoy myself, I have been doing other chores, driveway grading, fence mending, computer rebuilds, etc...

So what have you been up to?..

Bomar

I think I saw your cows in the field and the long driveway on google.  It took some effort, but I think I saw them in a field that is shaped like a horseshoe.  Let me know if I located your cows correctly :D  The view would not be from the correct year of course...but it's the thought that counts.  :) :-*

If I were much younger and able to get around better, I would come and help you Bomar.

Bomar

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 07:21:07 AM

If I were much younger and able to get around better, I would come and help you Bomar.

Brig,...

If you want, you can drive the tractor, then getting around would not be a problem...

Bomar

PS: Zillow.com has been pictures...

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on July 18, 2017, 08:05:12 AM
Brig,...

If you want, you can drive the tractor, then getting around would not be a problem...

Bomar

If I managed to get there, I probably wouldn't come back LOL's  :-*

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on July 18, 2017, 08:05:12 AM
Brig,...

Bomar

Yup, thats the field I saw, but the cows were in it the day I got on google. :D

Lilith

I can picture me with a nice tall ice water, and a sun umbrella, just going round and round on the tractor, cutting the grass, and listening to the GabCast through my headphones.   ;D

It's not easy to find good help these days. Or even bad help.
Don't bother with CTM tonight. Kenneth Schortgen is the guest. Money.
I highly recommend "Our Interesting Times" with Tim Kelly.
A winner.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on July 18, 2017, 08:04:30 PM
It's not easy to find good help these days. Or even bad help.
Don't bother with CTM tonight. Kenneth Schortgen is the guest. Money.
I highly recommend "Our Interesting Times" with Tim Kelly.
A winner.

You're missing Douglas Deitrich.

Quote from: brig on July 18, 2017, 08:53:54 PM
You're missing Douglas Deitrich.

What was DD talking about, us stupid Americans, by any chance?
I enjoy Douglass, can only take him is small doses,
I'll check him out.

Quote from: albrecht on July 13, 2017, 05:02:10 PM
Good luck but let us know if you receive a reply. So Brendi is JBW's wife and also producer of the show or something? She's the gal from South Africa, right? I like that SA (and other countries like Zimbabwe) get some attention to the public. What goes on there- and not just to white people, but especially to them since are a minority and often live in rural areas, is crazy and sad.

And who is this doctor who hosts some days? How did he get on-board?
ps: from what I can tell at least, unlike so many shows, this Janda guy is an actual doctor with legitimate degrees and experience. I haven't heard his show or heard him on JBW so no idea of his ideas or theories. Don't plan to do so likely.

ps: Bomar, so far no "fireworks" or battles? Has Ragnarök/Götterdämmerung been delayed??

Albrecht, sorry so long answering.
Janda is an MD, has a pretty decent program. His archives are free. Some good guests there. But he is no JBW when it comes to his interview skills.
http://www.davejanda.com/

Episode 777 - Josh Tolley & Gerald Celente
Wednesday July 19th 2017

In this edition we welcome back friends of the Caravan, the Evangelpreneur Josh Tolley and the Trends Journal’s own, Gerald Celente during the news section. Gerald comes out firing telling us about the health care issues we are facing, the lack of a positive image for President Trump, and spending with effects on obesity. But first, Josh and John analyze the worst Congress in history, the increase in police shootings, importing workers and much more.

Hopefully a better program than yesterday.

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on July 19, 2017, 05:31:17 PM
What was DD talking about, us stupid Americans, by any chance?
I enjoy Douglass, can only take him is small doses,
I'll check him out.
Agreed. Can be fun in limited doses. Douglass is a real piece of work and listening to him is, I imagine, like going to some kind of dominatrix where one is paying to be abused. He constantly bitches at you "white-trash pieces of shit" and "stupid Americans" and the like.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on July 17, 2017, 04:56:12 AM
So, you won't be resubscribing either?

Until I can predict the future, I can't make truthful statements about potential outcomes.

Quote from: Original Larry on July 19, 2017, 06:24:44 PM
Episode 777 [...] Gerald Celente [...] obesity

Quote from: albrecht on July 19, 2017, 06:35:45 PM
Agreed. Can be fun in limited doses. Douglass is a real piece of work and listening to him is, I imagine, like going to some kind of dominatrix where one is paying to be abused. He constantly bitches at you "white-trash pieces of shit" and "stupid Americans" and the like.
I fell victim to a two plus hour interview with Kerry Cassidy today. He goes on about Aquino constantly, Aquino has been interviewed a couple of times by Michael Decon, comes off like a boy scout.
He claims he never heard of Dietrich, but did check into him to see if he owned anything worth suing for, said DD had no money. However on this part anyway, I've  heard it from other sources that Aquino was deeply involved in this pedophilia. He can sue me, I don't have money either.
Kerry and Douglas gave me a headache.

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on July 20, 2017, 04:17:34 PM
I fell victim to a two plus hour interview with Kerry Cassidy today. He goes on about Aquino constantly, Aquino has been interviewed a couple of times by Michael Decon, comes off like a boy scout.
He claims he never heard of Dietrich, but did check into him to see if he owned anything worth suing for, said DD had no money. However on this part anyway, I've  heard it from other sources that Aquino was deeply involved in this pedophilia. He can sue me, I don't have money either.
Kerry and Douglas gave me a headache.
I don't buy into most of Dietrich's theories or views but I agree with his general view of Aquino. He now can go on shows and come off as ok or normal but he was into a lot of weird stuff and had position of some influence/power which, at the time at least officially, was not the modern 'come as you are,' 'self-identify as whatever you want' 'Satan is good, Satan is your friend' Obama military or society. So how could a self-proclaimed Satanist and weirdo have a high level position in the military? And he can claim guilt by association but looking the Presidio and that stuff and his connections to certain people? And media appearances and stuff he wrote? Even Army regs, at the time at least, about grooming?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on July 20, 2017, 06:20:37 PM
I don't buy into most of Dietrich's theories or views but I agree with his general view of Aquino. He now can go on shows and come off as ok or normal but he was into a lot of weird stuff and had position of some influence/power which, at the time at least officially, was not the modern 'come as you are,' 'self-identify as whatever you want' 'Satan is good, Satan is your friend' Obama military or society. So how could a self-proclaimed Satanist and weirdo have a high level position in the military? And he can claim guilt by association but looking the Presidio and that stuff and his connections to certain people? And media appearances and stuff he wrote? Even Army regs, at the time at least, about grooming?

Mae Brussell seemed to think there was something to the Presidio allegations and she turned out to be right about most of the topics she discussed. However, before she could look too far into it she came down with aggressive brain cancer. Weird, eh?  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 20, 2017, 08:05:39 PM
Mae Brussell seemed to think there was something to the Presidio allegations and she turned out to be right about most of the topics she discussed. However, before she could look too far into it she came down with aggressive brain cancer. Weird, eh?  ;)

I believe there is something there (the Presidio) but we will probably never know.
I believe I once heard a victim of the Boystown scandal mention Aquino's name, but I don't remember where. It might have been at archive.org. There are some great old radio shows there, Dave Emory and the like. When I get time, I'll look for it.

Episode 778 â€" Chuck & Anita Unterser & Mark Collins

Thursday July 20th 2017 In this edition we welcome Chuck & Anita Unterser with Mark Collins to discuss their movie “Revelation”. The film making business is not new to the Unterser’s, they have made commercials before, but a higher calling came to make this movie. The three guests tell us about their journey making this […]

Bleechh! (puking sound) This is what needs to go up on YT, if we are trying to save the sinners.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Friday's interviews were, "the world will end soon, here is the proof"...

Episode 779 â€" Josh Bernstein & Steven Ben-DeNoon

Friday July 21th 2017

In this edition we welcome Josh Bernstein to disseminate the latest in the Russian “hacking” that happened during this past election; switching gears later on to express why Fox News is backing off their conservative values... But first, Steven Ben-DeNoon joins us from the Czech Republic with commentary during the news section...

The interesting part of the interviews/show was Johnny B. complaining about the minimizing of the show tonight (friday), was that the internet was being closed/disturbed around him and his studio....

Something he said later; fiber-optic lines were being installed, there will be problems with tonight's show, and CTM was making a new web page, and releasing in 2-3 weeks...

I found it funny, Johnny B. was impressed and expressed his favor in the NSA/AT&T upgrading their surveillance of him and his studio...

Can someone say , "mister two face"...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on July 22, 2017, 02:49:03 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Friday's interviews were, "the world will end soon, here is the proof"...

Episode 779 â€" Josh Bernstein & Steven Ben-DeNoon

Friday July 21th 2017

In this edition we welcome Josh Bernstein to disseminate the latest in the Russian “hacking” that happened during this past election; switching gears later on to express why Fox News is backing off their conservative values... But first, Steven Ben-DeNoon joins us from the Czech Republic with commentary during the news section...

The interesting part of the interviews/show was Johnny B. complaining about the minimizing of the show tonight (friday), was that the internet was being closed/disturbed around him and his studio....

Something he said later; fiber-optic lines were being installed, there will be problems with tonight's show, and CTM was making a new web page, and releasing in 2-3 weeks...

I found it funny, Johnny B. was impressed and expressed his favor in the NSA/AT&T upgrading their surveillance of him and his studio...

Can someone say , "mister two face"...

Bomar

I appreciate your briefings Bomar.  That way, I don't have to listen to him.

weedeater

Quote from: brig on July 22, 2017, 03:13:22 PM
I appreciate your briefings Bomar.  That way, I don't have to listen to him.
Johns' dulcet tones take on a whole new meaning if you crank the speed up to  2X while he is reading the news.  I have tried this method when Lionel is thesaurusing (sic) through his discourses, although he has toned it down a bit lately, preferring to get to the meat of the matter.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Did you ever want to make a personal nuclear device?...

I did, made it from stuff around the farm...

Not really, what I made just made a poof, and a discussing smell...

Next time I am shopping on eBay...

Bomar

Bomar

Dude and Dudettes,...

If Randolph Scott was a midget...

All cowboys would be riding ponies...

opmar

weedeater

Quote from: Bomar on July 23, 2017, 05:26:28 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Did you ever want to make a personal nuclear device?...

I did, made it from stuff around the farm...

Not really, what I made just made a poof, and a discussing smell...

Next time I am shopping on eBay...

Bomar

Bomar, keeping busy on the farm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZI1eeV88lQ

Bomar

Weedie,...

Damn you caught me...

Where did you hide that camera?...

Bomar

weedeater

Quote from: Bomar on July 24, 2017, 01:16:52 AM
Weedie,...

Damn you caught me...

Where did you hide that camera?...

Bomar

Bomar, it's in that old oak tree, in behind the moonshine shack (you know, where you plant all the useless employees).  btw I thought you had a beard, in disguise again!

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

If you missed Saturday night's Ark Midnight, here it is...

Ark Midnight - Episode 57 - The Secret Life of Cold War Engineer Wallace Clauson

Link: https://caravantomidnight.com/ark-midnight-episode-57-secret-life-cold-war-engineer-wallace-clauson/ ...

Enjoy...

Bomar