• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

George just said the infamous Hawaiian studio has been ready for some time but Tommy keeps making his schedule too busy to go out there. 

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on December 20, 2016, 02:18:25 AM
George just said the infamous Hawaiian studio has been ready for some time but Tommy keeps making his schedule too busy to go out there.
I'm really glad that somebody was listening to report this.  It has to be half a decade that he has been talking about his "Hawaiian studio." It seems to me that he gets to Denver for the taping of his "television" show (or is it Montana?) regular.  He gets back to St. Louis, Mexico, Nevada, every woo woo con in the country but somehow given thousands of days he just has not managed to make it to the islands?

Even if a studio is not there, he should just go and call it in on skype.  Or broadcast from LA and play some brudder Iz music and talk about Don Ho and claim you are there.

zeebo

"Ok so tell me about this little girl 'Sophie'."

<Awkward pause from guest>

"Oh .. You mean 'The So-Fai-a'?  Well she is the metaphysical goddess who the Greeks knew created our galaxy."

<Awkward pause from George>

michio

Quote from: zeebo on December 17, 2016, 08:31:25 PM
Heads up to LMH fans, she's scheduled for this Tuesday nite instead of her usual Thurs.  So don't miss your high strangeness fix.

Check out Howard Hughes of 'The Unexplained' for an extra fix before the fix. Perhaps he'll dedicate a future show to the unexplained sNoory, who knows.

http://theunexplained.tv/paranormal-podcasts/edition-279-linda-moulton-howe

Quote from: zeebo on December 20, 2016, 02:18:25 AM

George may not realize Hawaii is part of the US, and have some concerns about going.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 20, 2016, 06:43:24 AM
George may not realize Hawaii is part of the US, and have some concerns about going.
Low blow! Even George knows Hawaii is the 57th state

Quote from: zeebo on December 20, 2016, 02:52:25 AM

The 15 cringe-inducing minutes of that interview I listened to included the "Little Sophie" exchange.  Man, that was a  l o n g  pause!  George must have thought he had a juicy, gruesome, child-in-danger story going there.

Juan

I suppose this is as a good a place as any to post this.  Lots of talk shows have been running commercials for a product called Relief Factor.  It's supposed to be a natural product to reduce pain.  Today Michael Medved said one of those natural ingredients was --- wait for it --- toomerick.

Quote from: Juan on December 20, 2016, 02:44:32 PM
I suppose this is as a good a place as any to post this.  Lots of talk shows have been running commercials for a product called Relief Factor.  It's supposed to be a natural product to reduce pain.  Today Michael Medved said one of those natural ingredients was --- wait for it --- toomerick.

I thought that I was the only Bellgabber who listened to Medved.  Well if Michael says Tooomeric works then it must be so because Medved is always right!  Snark!

ItsOver

"Oh .. You mean 'The So-Fai-a'?  Well she is the metaphysical goddess who the Greeks knew created our galaxy."

LOL.  Another "classhic" Jorch moment.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on December 17, 2016, 08:31:25 PM
Heads up to LMH fans, she's scheduled for this Tuesday nite instead of her usual Thurs.  So don't miss your high strangeness fix.
Thanks for that, Zeeb.  Definitely looks strange and pretty high.  Well, other than the relationships between praying mantises and blondes.  Who doesn't know about that.

"Earthfiles investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss the discovery of half a small dinosaur's tail covered with feathers found all encased in amber at a site in Myanmar on the China border; one experiencer who details relationships between praying mantises, greys, reptiles and blondes; and another who shares with Linda his conscious interaction with an intelligence in another dimension about this universe being made as a lab test."

bateman

Oh lord.

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on December 20, 2016, 08:47:24 PM
Oh lord.
Heh, heh.  I love those Jorch incidents of idiocy.  Just the moments of silence before a stunned guest composes himself enough to respond is almost worth suffering through endless Jorch commercials and infomercial shows.  ;D

bateman

Quote from: ItsOver on December 20, 2016, 08:57:10 PM
Heh, heh.  I love those Jorch incidents of idiocy.  Just the moments of silence before a stunned guest composes himself enough to respond is almost worth suffering through endless Jorch commercials and infomercial shows.  ;D

I've had multiple non-radio friends listen to the show. All are incredulous to find it isn't parody.

Many people think Coast is a 'work', Jorch I think is on it and just enjoys the money and celebrity he gets from it, majority of the audience is simple or a bit touched in the head so they think Jorch is for real.  He's ponderously dull as well. I enjoy Hoagland so much more because he believes he's actually an important scientist, his delusions have sincerity. True oddball, Jorch is just a journeyman broadcaster who fell in to a good business opportunity.

I'm sure most if not all of you have listened to Phil Hendrie's Art Bell parodies, I just discovered them, omg they are soooooooooo good.

I like to listen to live radio, there are excellent podcasts but overnight when I can't sleep or I'm working I want live voices - sadly there just isn't much choice other than Jorch. That Dark Matter network is purely amateur hour.

TigerLily

After a so-so Knapp Night - still way above a Noory Night -I'm hoping Linda delivers the goods. Sounds crazy interesting. Emphasis on crazy

michio

Quote from: Juan on December 20, 2016, 02:44:32 PM

When you crave a snort healing of turmeric, don't settle for less than the best. Look for the bad mustache for the seal of quality.

zeebo

Linda's got a live one tonite.  I need a Game of Thrones style chart to understand all these E.T. factions.

zeebo

Anyone catch the third segment with LMH last nite?  One far-out story of interdimensional adventurism.  Queen of the Cosmos Linda delivers again.  8)

diowulf

Paulides has been a fraud from the start. I never understood why people enjoyed it as much as they did, but I suppose the ambiguity of his schtick allows people to fill in the blanks more than if it was definitively a Bigfoot/alien/ghost/murderer story specifically. Anyway, on the beginning he was tolerable but they have had him on so much that his "story creep" has been greatly accelerated.

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on December 21, 2016, 03:36:02 PM
Anyone catch the third segment with LMH last nite?  One far-out story of interdimensional adventurism.  Queen of the Cosmos Linda delivers again.  8)
Thanks for the heads up Zeebo. I'll check out in my Coast Insider.

ItsOver

I zoned out into dreamland before then, Zeeb.  That magical droning voice of LMH worked it's magic. 

starrmtn001

Yes, George, there IS such a thing as Sand Script.  My Cat is fluid in the language. ::)

I did.  The "Russian Nesting Dolls" multi-verse guest was perfect, with out-of-this-worldS stories, told in a beautifully low, resonant voice.  Very enjoyable. 

Uncle Duke

A couple times late in his narrative, the guest alluded to his materialization/dematerialization as like being beamed in the transporter in "Star Trek".  I thought that was noteworthy considering his story of kneeling in front of a stone door and gaining enter through a series of tones was straight out of a "Star Trek" episode, "The Paradise Syndrome".  Exact same thing happened with Kirk while dealing with primitive natives.    Coincidence?

Also, did LMH ask this guy if he'd done any ayahuasca with the shamans in Peru?

Take this radio show away from this hack and hypochondriac. I'm emailing Premiere to complain about Jorch and his snake oil shilling 'guests'.  Doesn't the FCC have rules against broadcasters not disclosing that a show or guest is a paid for infomercial rather than a legitimate guest?

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on December 23, 2016, 12:20:20 AM
Take this radio show away from this hack and hypochondriac. I'm emailing Premiere to complain about Jorch and his snake oil shilling 'guests'.  Doesn't the FCC have rules against broadcasters not disclosing that a show or guest is a paid for infomercial rather than a legitimate guest?

Crappy alt health guests + moron host =  inexorably bad show

THAT definitely was juicy.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 20, 2016, 03:39:55 PM
Thanks for that, Zeeb.  Definitely looks strange and pretty high.  Well, other than the relationships between praying mantises and blondes.  Who doesn't know about that.

"Earthfiles investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss the discovery of half a small dinosaur's tail covered with feathers found all encased in amber at a site in Myanmar on the China border; one experiencer who details relationships between praying mantises, greys, reptiles and blondes; and another who shares with Linda his conscious interaction with an intelligence in another dimension about this universe being made as a lab test."

I thought that's what he said, but I was blaming it on poor radio reception... Guess my hearing was right.