• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

punkinpie

1. Kia commercials with those damn mice
2. Steve Harvey on Family Feud
3. People who weave in and out of traffic on streets that have stop lights every block
4. AM stations firing hosts of local shows (it messes up my routine)
5. People who give money to the losers at stoplights with cardboard signs
6. The song "White Winged Dove" by Stevie Nicks
7. The ringing sound in my ears right now
8. Chicago winter weather
9. People who don't correct their kids when they're acting bad
10. People who wait until the last minute to merge

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The General on January 06, 2012, 08:24:05 PM
Nepotism.  My boss' son is the most spoiled little bitch I've ever seen.
And it doesn't help that he looks just like Justin Bieber.

yuck.  it frustrates me just reading this.

Frys Girl

Elliot in the morning. I hate this guy's laugh. It must be fake.

McPhallus

Quote from: punkinpie on January 07, 2012, 01:46:28 AM
8. Chicago winter weather

Let's hope we don't have another nightmare blizzard scenario on Lake Shore Drive like we did last year.

Eddie Coyle

Because a goddamn,motherfuckin' calendar changes from December to January, suddenly goals and expectations are supposed to increase?  Of course, it's not ME putting these goals out there, it's someone else envisioning what I'm "supposed" to do this year. Pisses me off in a major way.

Frys Girl

Neighbors who don't pick up their dog poop

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Frys Girl on January 07, 2012, 05:13:03 PM

Neighbors who complain about stepping in dog shit on my lawn that their dog left behind the day before, while letting their dog shit again in the same place.

Eddie Coyle

The "C" word  (it's cunt)
   The "F" word  (it's fuck)
    The "N" word (it's nigger)
              So on and so forth.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on January 07, 2012, 05:13:03 PM

Quote from: High Strangeness on January 07, 2012, 05:16:17 PM

Neighbors who complain about stepping in dog shit on my lawn that their dog left behind the day before, while letting their dog shit again in the same place.

Quote from: The General on January 07, 2012, 05:18:39 PM
Neighbors.

Quote from: BobGrau on January 07, 2012, 07:08:02 PM
dog shit.

haha, nice.

BobGrau

Dammit Eddie, you were supposed to say 'lawns'  ::)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: BobGrau on January 08, 2012, 05:00:38 PM
Dammit Eddie, you were supposed to say 'lawns'  ::)

"Doesn't follow direction/doesn't work well with others" will be my epitaph.

Vatar

Quote from: The General on January 07, 2012, 05:18:39 PM
Neighbors.

Aggeed and extended to neighbors with guns. Because it's just no fun when they can shoot back.

punkinpie

Quote from: McPhallus on January 07, 2012, 10:29:56 AM
Let's hope we don't have another nightmare blizzard scenario on Lake Shore Drive like we did last year.

I am appreciative of the nice spring-like weather that we're having now.  I just hope winter doesn't last until May.

MV/Liberace!

mitt romney.  i'm trying to watch the republican debate from NH this weekend, and i just can't get through it.  listening to romney speak makes me cringe.  he's such a phony, polished salesman.  there's nothing incidental about him.  he's a packaged product.  he seems to seek power merely for the purpose of acquiring it.  someone tell this asshole to get lost.

Harmness

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 08, 2012, 03:56:30 PM

The "C" word  (it's cunt)
   The "F" word  (it's fuck)
    The "N" word (it's nigger)
              So on and so forth.

Yup.

Eddie Coyle

Saturday Night Live. It came on the same year I was born(1975) and that alone means it should have been in the TV graveyard over 20 years ago.
  People who reenact those "hilarious" bits on said awful program on Monday morning.

Eric the midget annoys the piss out ouf me. I can't stand this malformed bag of complaining shit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_the_Midget
If Noory ever fucked a female nanny goat, this is what the end result would be.

Avi

People on Segways. What, you're too good to use your own legs?

Skippy On A Segway

The General

Getting mail addressed to my ex-wife annoys the shit out of me.

We've been divorced for 5 years now, Bed Bath and Beyond.  And I've moved twice since then.  How and why do you continue to torture me?  I've tried a dozen times to get it off their mailing list, to no avail.  Both in person and through their website.  I will probably get these til I die.  They'll probably forward them to my grave and just pile them up on my tombstone after that.  Fuckers.

b_dubb

Quote from: The General on January 10, 2012, 08:24:33 PM

We've been divorced for 5 years now, Bed Bath and Beyond.  And I've moved twice since then.  How and why do you continue to torture me?  I've tried a dozen times to get it off their mailing list, to no avail.  Both in person and through their website.  I will probably get these til I die.  They'll probably forward them to my grave and just pile them up on my tombstone after that.  Fuckers.
write "DECEASED RETURN TO SENDER" on the mail and see what happens. that's worked for me with some junk mail spammers

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on January 10, 2012, 09:38:17 PM
write "DECEASED RETURN TO SENDER" on the mail and see what happens. that's worked for me with some junk mail spammers

if you get spam mail with the prepaid envelope included, do this:

place a brick in a box and tape the prepaid envelope to the outside of the box.  mail it to them.  the spammer will be forced to pay the rate for the weight you've sent, which will be quite expensive.  you likely won't hear from them again.

Avi

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on January 10, 2012, 11:12:35 PM

if you get spam mail with the prepaid envelope included, do this:

place a brick in a box and tape the prepaid envelope to the outside of the box.  mail it to them.  the spammer will be forced to pay the rate for the weight you've sent, which will be quite expensive.  you likely won't hear from them again.

I daresay they might find it a bit, uh, annoying:D

Marc.Knight

Quote from: The General on January 10, 2012, 08:24:33 PM

They will hound you in Bed, Bath and Beyond.

b_dubb

Alex Jones
George Noory
John B Wells

Avi

I just came home from a silly faculty meeting, held at the blissful hour of 0700, so that we could all get in touch with our feelings. First off, I'm Israeli. I don't need any help to get "in touch" with my feelings. Just ask, and you can be "in touch" with them, too. Secondly, speaker after speaker droned on and on about their "vision" for the department and how it means so much to them. Riiight. Two and a half hours of droning guru-speak about how we can "leverage" our feelings in the new millennium and in the changed environment of higher education. At the end, we had to stand in line and massage the shoulders of the people standing in front of us. I am now totally mother-fuckin' annoyed!

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Avi on January 11, 2012, 10:16:46 AM
I just came home from a silly faculty meeting, held at the blissful hour of 0700, so that we could all get in touch with our feelings. First off, I'm Israeli. I don't need any help to get "in touch" with my feelings. Just ask, and you can be "in touch" with them, too. Secondly, speaker after speaker droned on and on about their "vision" for the department and how it means so much to them. Riiight. Two and a half hours of droning guru-speak about how we can "leverage" our feelings in the new millennium and in the changed environment of higher education. At the end, we had to stand in line and massage the shoulders of the people standing in front of us. I am now totally mother-fuckin' annoyed!
New Age touchy feely bullshit probably presaging some mass layoffs or something. That's one of the good things about the "blue collar" world, is that none of this shite will ever be tried...because it would spell disaster and probably lead to an incident where grief counselors would be required.

Massaging the shoulders of the person in front of you...wow. Once of the reasons I stopped going to mass as a kid was because of that whole shaking hands with other parishioners nonsense. Massaging shoulders? Only if I could wrap my hands around their neck afterward.

BobGrau

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 08, 2012, 06:50:01 PM
    "Doesn't follow direction/doesn't work well with others" will be my epitaph.

nah, it'll be "hated George Noory - but was ok about lawns"