• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Hoaxland's shilling tonight was borderline hilarious. I only caught a few minutes of the show as I only listen in when I'm driving around late at night. However Hoaxland was shilling a 2012 Cruise tonight where he would reveal information about the upcoming event that has never been revealed before. Hoaxland launched this line which made me laugh so hard I actually wrote it down to save for later.

"Cruises are metaphors for the 2012 problem..."

He then proceeded to list all the things that could go wrong on a cruise and then comparing them to this hysterics around 2012. But hey after all that why not drop several grand to be locked on a small boat with RCH surrounded by nothing but ocean for seven days. ...Sounds lovely

b_dubb

Hoagland Cruises - Aboard the USS Hairpiece.  i thought that his sales pitch was pretty obvious.  He might as well have had an old Toyota with price tag in the window

Bill Burnes (sp*) was better than i'd thought he'd be.  but there were several periods were an asskisssing feedback loop developed between him and snoors. 

How many times can you talk about Betty and Barney Hill? I mean really, especially when Snoory would rather rehash the same old stories from his groundbreaking interview with their therapist from a zillion years ago?

b_dubb

people get a lot of mileage out of that clip from "Downfall"

Marc.Knight

Newest Night Hawk Fan Club.  Everybody say hey.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Marc Knight on November 17, 2010, 09:12:16 PM
Newest Night Hawk Fan Club.  Everybody say hey.

is that a real picture of a real family?

robey1129

When the electrical grid goes down for good....I'd rather be around that family than a dozen city-slickers.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: robey1129 on November 19, 2010, 12:20:50 AM
When the electrical grid goes down for good....I'd rather be around that family than a dozen city-slickers.
haha, agreed.  at least they know how to make soap from pig fat.

Quote from: MV on November 19, 2010, 12:29:30 AM

Just don't bend over to pick it up if it drops while you're in the shower...

EvB

Quote from: conscious comic on November 19, 2010, 01:32:13 PM
Quote from: MV on November 19, 2010, 12:29:30 AM

Just don't bend over to pick it up if it drops while you're in the shower...

Silly Rabbit - these people likely take turns bathing in a tin tub. 

11angeleyes11

Re: The Family Portrait

Where's the Still and the Moonshine?  No Noory for three days and I need to drown my sorrows.

b_dubb

i want to see aliens try and abduct one of these hill people.  they'd have those aliens gutted and roasting on a spit in no time

11angeleyes11

Quote from: b_dubb on November 19, 2010, 06:18:14 PM
i want to see aliens try and abduct one of these hill people.  they'd have those aliens gutted and roasting on a spit in no time
That spits is out back.  Pa and Big Boy have the moonshine, or should that be Bad Boy?  At midnite the tinfoil hats go on and Coast is cranked up on their C. Craine transistor radio.  Ma waltzes to the Frank Sinatra bumper music and Sunflower has a crush on UFO Phil.  Yep!  They are in the Coast Family. 

Sitings abound about four a.m. on Friday mornin.  Ya know that they are not reported to Mufon or the UFO Reporting Center.

Ian please put them on the Friday nite prayer list. 

punkinpie

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on November 19, 2010, 06:27:23 PM
That spits is out back.  Pa and Big Boy have the moonshine, or should that be Bad Boy?  At midnite the tinfoil hats go on and Coast is cranked up on their C. Craine transistor radio.  Ma waltzes to the Frank Sinatra bumper music and Sunflower has a crush on UFO Phil.  Yep!  They are in the Coast Family. 

Sitings abound about four a.m. on Friday mornin.  Ya know that they are not reported to Mufon or the UFO Reporting Center.

Ian please put them on the Friday nite prayer list.

That was awesome!  The prayer list thing irritates the piss out of me.

Oh, and when I first read hill people, I thought you were referring to Betty and Barney.  :)

Marc.Knight

BWWWAAAAHAHAHA!

robey1129

I just knew people couldn't resist. The last group of people who can be publicly bantered around, stereotyped, and made fun of without some kinda lawsuit or public outcry---hillbillies. I guess this is the only class of humans where people think that those stereotypes really hold up.  Back when I was in college I got drunk and wrecked my car down in the Appalachians. I woke up the next day in this family's home, my face and gut lashed open. They didn't call the law. The woman made me Golden Seal, Chickweed and  Capsicum poultices for a week. I ate venison and ramp (wild garlic-like plant) stew and after a week I was back up on my feet, singin' and playing a home made dulcimer out on the back porch with the rest of the family. They gave me newly hand stitched clothes to wear. When it was time to go, I tried to pay 'em but they wouldn't have it. They said to "pass it on" to my "neighbor".  Now, I know they didn't have much, if any money.
They sure were happy.

b_dubb

robey1129 ... has anyone ever told you you have a purty mouth?

EvB

Quote from: b_dubb on November 20, 2010, 12:05:34 PM

Oh now that is NAUGHTY!

cue banjo . . .

EvB

Quote from: robey1129 on November 20, 2010, 01:16:03 AM
I just knew people couldn't resist. The last group of people who can be publicly bantered around, stereotyped, and made fun of without some kinda lawsuit or public outcry---hillbillies. I guess this is the only class of humans where people think that those stereotypes really hold up.  Back when I was in college I got drunk and wrecked my car down in the Appalachians. I woke up the next day in this family's home, my face and gut lashed open. They didn't call the law. The woman made me Golden Seal, Chickweed and  Capsicum poultices for a week. I ate venison and ramp (wild garlic-like plant) stew and after a week I was back up on my feet, singin' and playing a home made dulcimer out on the back porch with the rest of the family. They gave me newly hand stitched clothes to wear. When it was time to go, I tried to pay 'em but they wouldn't have it. They said to "pass it on" to my "neighbor".  Now, I know they didn't have much, if any money.
They sure were happy.

You have a point Robey.  All I can say is we don't tend to hold much sacred here and we are playing with caricatures, not real people.

When I think of Nighthawks Zone, I think of this guy....

ShelliesMom

Quote from: valdez on November 17, 2010, 05:57:33 PM
     A little too much time on my hands today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohJXr8wpqZw

ROFL!!!! ;D That was great! BTW, if you're a fan of these Hitler parodies, there's a real funny one with everyone's favorite kitty, Burger and Fries!

ShelliesMom

Quote from: TaoOfLuxLisbon on November 20, 2010, 07:34:38 PM

Yep, pretty much.  He's all of those idiots, rolled into one!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: ShelliesMom on November 21, 2010, 10:37:58 AM

Yep, pretty much.  He's all of those idiots, rolled into one!

Meet the Founding Members:

MV/Liberace!

i wonder if the guy in this picture knows how famous he now is.  this picture has been seen by millions of people, millions of times.  i even used it as my avatar once, haha.  i wonder who took the picture, and WHY.

robey1129

Quote from: EvB on November 20, 2010, 01:33:40 PM
Quote from: b_dubb on November 20, 2010, 12:05:34 PM

Oh now that is NAUGHTY!

cue banjo . . .

One other thing....if it wasn't for these "hill people" we'd be sipping tea and singin' "Long Live The Queen".....These families banded together and learned to fight like Native Americans against the clueless British army. Mr. Purty Mouth.