• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Official BellGab.com 9/11 Thread

Started by Max, April 16, 2008, 12:15:21 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 07, 2015, 02:51:11 PM

Why is 9/11 still relevant other than it was the catalyst for an illegal war?
How can it be an "illegal war?" Since there are no conspiracies than the evidence of WMD in Iraq was a real threat, the "sexed up" intelligence dossiers was accurate, the yellow-cake intel was valid, and Bush/Cheney/Blair and various intelligence agencies never conspired to mislead politicians, or the public, and so the war was clearly justified. Conspiracies don't exist, remember?

Quote from: albrecht on March 07, 2015, 08:55:59 AM
If, as we are lead to believe by various papers and a prominent political party, the "evidence" of WMD was faked or "sexed up" by some politicians and intelligence agencies to justify the war in Iraq wouldn't that entail a "conspiracy?" But, yet, you and many claim conspiracies don't exist. And just derisively use the CT label to question who questions government or collusion of large corporations and bankers. Odd. Considering you can down to the State and Federal Courthouse everyday and read the docket and see "conspiracies" being prosecuted: "conspiracy to commit murder", "conspiracy to commit burglary", "insider trading", drug trafficking conspiracies, and even Civil Rights cases famously prosecuted under 42 U.S.C. section 1985(3)- (prohibiting conspiracies to deny equal protection of the law.)
This, of course, doesn't mean ALL conspiracies exist; or even much of them but it is something that has happened since time immemorial and a real thing.

the part of the transcript quoted was related to the article linked in the post. i don't believe i ever made the claim that conspiracies don't exist and it was not my intent to make such a claim.  8)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 07, 2015, 03:20:14 PM
That's like asking, "Why is the Gulf of Tonkin incident relevant to dead Vietnamese or killed/wounded US Soldiers?"

Is it? Then impart the relevance. Oh, and also mention also terrorist attacks throughout the world that don't directly affect America. Terrorism wasn't invented in september 2001.

ONeill

Quote from: MV on March 09, 2015, 03:56:05 PM
could you post those videos here in order?

i didn't start at the beginning, but that wasn't because i don't want to hear the beginning.  i just wanted to start from a particular point that was fun for the show and fun for me.  i'll go back to the beginning, though.  i really recommend you just start from episode 1 and proceed from there.  best radio show ever.

Here you go:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MODBiC2pRsM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLqllO4oI6I
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdyxGai_AyU
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxoTwzbYRQE

The third one is the hottest action. After the interview there is the hilarious mockery segment. Afterwords and in the fourth video there arer ecording of the b-b-b-boys taking apart Ventura's idiotic Indiana Jones style 'investigation' show

Oh, and don't forget this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXCptu3ckMI
This parody is spot-on and it would never have happened without the O&A bashing of Ventura + some babbling of Iron Sheik also prominently featured on the O&A.

O & A have really been on the forefront of debunking slot of 9/11 stuff since it happened. I enjoy Jim Norton when he takes on truthers. The way he keeps calm as he dismantles point by point their claims and asks very poignant questions often remind me of how I picture Art would be if he went against an Alex Jones type.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Turning Down My Radio on March 12, 2015, 07:35:59 PM
O & A have really been on the forefront of debunking slot of 9/11 stuff since it happened. I enjoy Jim Norton when he takes on truthers. The way he keeps calm as he dismantles point by point their claims and asks very poignant questions often remind me of how I picture Art would be if he went against an Alex Jones type.

i agree. norton and friends have done a great job talking about numerous major events.  i think it's a shame they're just dismissively referred to as "shock jocks".  ok, so they've been known to put a box of cocks on the street labeled "puppies".  so what.  it was insanely entertaining.  doesn't make them idiots.  it's a very smart show.  i just hope anthony gets back in the mix, because i stopped listening to "opie and jimmy" after a month, and i don't care for ant's solo show as much, either.  together, they were gold.  one of the best radio shows ever.

Nick el Ass

When it comes to discussing 9/11 I always enjoyed the hell out of the JREF (James Randi) forums. There are a lot of smart mofos on there with actual backgrounds in such stuff unlike most of the truthers. The O&A videos are pretty damn good too.

https://youtu.be/JXCptu3ckMI

Jesse better watch out talking to the Sheik because he likes to break backs, and make people humble.

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on March 13, 2015, 02:42:34 PM
stop double posting.

Okay, let's confine the 9/11 debate to the appropriate thread. Not a problem. Happy to call you and fight with you on the gabcast. It'll be a lot easier. Too much to say at once. and not quick enough fingers.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 13, 2015, 02:49:36 PM
Okay, let's confine the 9/11 debate to the appropriate thread. Not a problem. Happy to call you and fight with you on the gabcast. It'll be a lot easier. Too much to say at once. and not quick enough fingers.

that's fine.  i'd much rather talk than type.

Pale Horse

This is historical fact. It speaks to motive. Just concede that it is fact and we move on.  Doesn't prove anything, just a coinkeedink.

1 DAY BEFORE 911 WTC Attacks, An Amazing Thing Happened
Day before 9/11 Rumfeld says they can't account for 2.3 Trillion in expenditures.  Budget cuts are emanate; cold war is over.

Pale Horse

And you know what…. If the debate is ala Otis and Anthony/Jim Norton Vs. Jesse Venture/Alex Jones I really don't want no part of it.

Ed Norton is a depraved, scumbag hack; even his friends say this of him.  These people are just going for laughs by tearing down others.

There is no intention of dialogue. It's just blatant attempts to dispirit and humiliate the other side. The media does this all the time to

dissenting opinion.

Pale Horse

Here's a 22minute primer for anyone wanting to prepare for the Great GabCast 9/11 Debate to solve World Hunger and End all WArs.

Exposing the fraud of 9/11 in 22 minutes

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 13, 2015, 03:11:37 PM
Here's a 22minute primer for anyone wanting to prepare for the Great GabCast 9/11 Debate to solve World Hunger and End all WArs.

Exposing the fraud of 9/11 in 22 minutes

You've made your mind up that the events of 9/11 were all fabricated and nothing will persuade you otherwise; no matter how overwhelming science and engineering facts dispose of the conspiracy theories...that isn't a question, it's an observation.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 13, 2015, 03:04:43 PM
And you know what…. If the debate is ala Otis and Anthony/Jim Norton Vs. Jesse Venture/Alex Jones I really don't want no part of it.

you just call in and i'll approach the conversation in whatever manner i want.  you can do the same.  if you don't like it, hang up.

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on March 13, 2015, 03:27:39 PM
you just call in and i'll approach the conversation in whatever manner i want.  you can do the same.  if you don't like it, hang up.

Sure whatever, MV, I'll be your whipping boy. That's what I signed up for; must be what I like…

Here's a 45 second video. Think you can handle it?

Frank deMartini, World Trade Center 1973-2001

The Designer of the Twin Towers says they were meant to survive airplane impact.

ManiacMatt

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 13, 2015, 03:44:44 PM
Sure whatever, MV, I'll be your whipping boy. That's what I signed up for; must be what I like…

Here's a 45 second video. Think you can handle it?

Frank deMartini, World Trade Center 1973-2001

The Designer of the Twin Towers says they were meant to survive airplane impact.

He mentions a 707 and impact, not a 767 and fuel burn.  Impact alone is one thing, but fire is another.

Pale Horse

Quote from: ManiacMatt on March 13, 2015, 04:08:48 PM
He mentions a 707 and impact, not a 767 and fuel burn.  Impact alone is one thing, but fire is another.

Yep, sure. People will also point out that there was no 767 back in that day so it wasn't 767 proof. The point is that they planned for the contingency of airplane impact and also hurricane-force winds, etc.

The also planned for fires. The fires in Tower 1 only burned for one hour! One hour before complete and total collapse. Other buildings have burned for hours and hours with no structural failure. I get it, no plane impact plus fires. But I disagree that it's not indicative of how strong and impressive those Towers are. They were meant to withstand hurricanes and airplane impact and fires.

I mean experts disagree. The matter will never be settled. But the debate must rage on.

Nick el Ass

The size of the plane, and the speed makes all the difference in the world.

Pale Horse

Jim Marrs --- Interesting Hombre. Good listen. Would make a great Midnight in the Desert guest.

Jim Marrs Terror Conspiracy and 9/11

Pale Horse

Quote from: MV on March 13, 2015, 03:27:39 PM

I'm just gonna call in and start screaming "9/11 was an inside job," and "Infowars.com," over and over again. That'll show you whose boss.

BTW, are you Jim Marrs fan? Does he count for anything in your world?

Jim Marrs Terror Conspiracy and 9/11

Does this count as double posting?

Pale Horse

Here these guys explain the whole shebang in one music video.
911 Building 7

Perhaps you can hear the truth better set to music.

So Hilarious! Thanks MV for getting me back in the groove.

Pale Horse

This guy's video is a hoot. He starts off as a Truth Denier.
9 11 Mysteries Full Length, High Quality DivX 2006
He sets out to make a video disproving 9/11 Truther assertions.
Watch his introduction. Very interesting story. What an egg-head.

Pale Horse

Here's a really good five minute recap that hits all the highlights.
come on people, only five minutes ! doesn't prove a damn thing, but helps set the stage for the Tuesday Night GabCast Throw-Down.

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory

Get Ready to Rumble.  GabCast Throw-down. Science, Bitches! Science!

Yorkshire pud

Pale Horse? Are you taking drugs? Should you be?

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 14, 2015, 12:17:35 AM
maybe he is off his meds?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 14, 2015, 12:17:35 AM
I can assure you, PaleHorse's apothecary is well stocked. Please don't change the regimen dude. I love you the way you are. 

Pale Horse

Giving MV the advantage here. But just so we are all talking about the same thing.

Here's 6 mins of proof that there was molten steel in the basements of the buildings.

You wanted proof; here is some proof. Not enough to convict anyone, mind you. Just six more minutes of cognitive dissonance for ya.

9/11 Incontrovertible Proof the Government is Lying

Pools of Molten Steel and elements fused together = strong indications of the use of explosives.

Just watch. It's only 6 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YaFGSPErKU

aldousburbank

Dude,
Six minutes ain't jack.
I've had molten steel all up in my shit for at least 14 years now.

Pale Horse

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 14, 2015, 01:24:33 PM
Dude,
Six minutes ain't jack.
I've had molten steel all up in my shit for at least 14 years now.

Effing X-Man