• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Quote from: Melissa B on July 15, 2015, 01:08:50 AM
dedication and courage than most of you will muster up in the next 7 lifetimes. The truth WILL prevail whether you're down with it or not. You can either turn towards the truth or go your way of non-thinking with your degenerate, low-frequency consciousness. Inevitably, that tide of truth is already turning~~

Hey, beautiful. Maybe look me up on http://www.paranormaldate.com/?

onan

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 15, 2015, 03:27:49 AM
Hey, beautiful. Maybe look me up on http:/www.paranormaldate.com ?

I dunno man, she's looking for someone that has a manhood of at least 7.

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2015, 03:31:41 AM
I dunno man, she's looking for someone that has a manhood of at least 7.

I take your point, onan, were that the case in these circumstances and limitations we have brewing all around us.

But, Melissa... (snap!) Melissa! ...  Look beyond all that.

Why even settle for 7....

When you can just as easily have 11? Right?

Right. Didn't think of that, now did you? Course you didn't.

Because you stopped at 7.

I GO TO ELEVEN.

Take it all in, Melissa. Drink me.

onan

Sigh, I was using my courage as a bench mark.

But I come here to quote a good man. And this quote aptly applies to the BM crowd/crud (your choice).

which is about the wrongest wrong you can ever wrongly wrongify

Phil Plait

Melissa, PM me.

I have to go feed the chickens and capture our rooster that escaped under the cover of darkness last night. We call him Steve McQueen, because he keeps at it, you know? He never stops. It's an anger issue, it is.

I just got a call and he's hell and back over at Pawn's Court. He's like a bloody eagle, the way he covers such a distance.... flying through the trees...

(Do you get it? He escaped? See? Like Steve McQueen did in that movie?)

SredniVashtar

The Truth always withstands the test of skeptics, slanderers and time. Those brave men and women who bring the truth and boldly confront the evil, shameless and cowardly miscreants are what you fear. They stand up to the lies, defamation and fraud with fierce perseverance. They profoundly know that the cause is just and risk everything to bring it to the people.

Billy Eduard Albert Meier and Michael Horn have more integrity, intelligence, dedication and courage than most of you will muster up in the next 7 lifetimes. The truth WILL prevail whether you're down with it or not. You can either turn towards the truth or go your way of non-thinking with your degenerate, low-frequency consciousness. Inevitably, that tide of truth is already turning~~

“The Earth human’s sense of effort towards seeking the truth has disappeared. He has lost the inclination to seek the truth through his inherent power of thinking, searching and recognizing. Therefore he has turned to the erroneous form of thinking, that he will only accept as true that which he can touch with his hands and that which he can see with his eyes and that which he can hear with his ears. But this is the false, purely material way, which mocks and scorns any effort of self-thinking, self-feeling, self-searching, self-seeking and self-recognition for every solution and truth. Therefore through this, the way to the searching for the truth, and the finding of the truth, is not provided. “-Ptaah

Ptaah is the exact noise I  made after I read that vomit.

Oh, who can this Melissa B be? I have heard that some people (despicable rabblement that they are) sometimes create new accounts just to back themselves up on internet forums. But, let me exonerate Michael from this charge. The fact is he is pulling double shifts at his local glory hole and doesn't have time to bandy words on here with a bunch of carping losers. He's hoping to catch the boss's eye and be promoted to Chief Jizz Mopper soon. Which is odd given that Chief Jizz Mopper is also the name of his Indian spirit guide.

Is it just me, or Does Michael Horn look like Lee van Cleef's retarded little brother?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on July 14, 2015, 02:40:59 PM

This was as funny as it was mistaken.

That joke was played out after Philip Roth wrote Portnoy's Complaint.

Centurion40

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 15, 2015, 01:30:33 AM
This is starting to seem like a cult; everyone sounding like clones of Michael Horn.

Great, more loons are showing up!

But the entertainment value is fading.

I shan't feed the trolls any longer.  Ta...

Then again, SV's last post was pure gold.  Hmmm....  Ptaah is the EXACT sound that I make to expel the last bit of vomit out of my mouth when I finish retching.  8)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 15, 2015, 05:41:40 AM
Ptaah is the exact noise I  made after I read that vomit.

Oh, who can this Melissa B be? I have heard that some people (despicable rabblement that they are) sometimes create new accounts just to back themselves up on internet forums. But, let me exonerate Michael from this charge. The fact is he is pulling double shifts at his local glory hole and doesn't have time to bandy words on here with a bunch of carping losers. He's hoping to catch the boss's eye and be promoted to Chief Jizz Mopper soon. Which is odd given that Chief Jizz Mopper is also the name of his Indian spirit guide.

Is it just me, or Does Michael Horn look like Lee van Cleef's retarded little brother?

Isn't that Mr Horn in space? See, it is true. How did you doubt him, I mean her. Er, him. Definitely him, maybe.

Moshe levy

Quote from: henge0stone on July 14, 2015, 04:20:53 PM
Is mahigitam Michael also? Seems kinda fishy that the only person coming here to defend Meier writes just like Michael and has insane logic as well.

Actually, his site is fascinating and doesn't make Meier look good, in my opinion. He has gone through almost every piece of evidence Michael Horn has ever presented in favor of Billy Meier and shredded it. If you have an interest in how people can believe something in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, read some of it. And, no, I have no connection to that site.

Centurion40

Hey look, another brand new member who joined-up specifically to bolster Mr. Horn!!!

What happened to the interview he was going to do on Gabcast last night?  Was he called away on urgent business by the Pejoratives?

gbneely

“The Earth human’s sense of effort towards seeking the truth has disappeared. He has lost the inclination to seek the truth through his inherent power of thinking, searching and recognizing. Therefore he has turned to the erroneous form of thinking, that he will only accept as true that which he can touch with his hands and that which he can see with his eyes and that which he can hear with his ears. But this is the false, purely material way, which mocks and scorns any effort of self-thinking, self-feeling, self-searching, self-seeking and self-recognition for every solution and truth. Therefore through this, the way to the searching for the truth, and the finding of the truth, is not provided. “-Ptaah

Coincidentally, I channel Ptaah, the energy source that is everywhere, through a device left to man by the Plejaren mystics. I make no decision in life without channeling Ptaah through this device.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2015, 09:03:54 AM
What happened to the interview he was going to do on Gabcast last night?  Was he called away on urgent business by the Pejoratives?

It was rescheduled. As far as I know, The Horn has not backed out, down, or away.

So get your miniature tree arguments ready.

gbneely

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2015, 09:03:54 AM
I was looking forward to that as well.

onan

Quote from: MB Wulf on July 15, 2015, 09:49:25 AM
I was looking forward to that as well.

Really? I don't mean to sound confrontational. Because, that is not how I want the question to sound.

gbneely

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2015, 09:52:07 AM
Really? I don't mean to sound confrontational. Because, that is not how I want the question to sound.

I was just imagining the calls he would get from some of the members here and I think MV would have a low thresh hold for his bullshit. It may have been very entertaining.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 15, 2015, 09:45:42 AM
It was rescheduled. As far as I know, The Horn has not backed out, down, or away.

So get your miniature tree arguments ready.

I just want to know why The Plebeians want our pine cones.  Is there some connection with Euell Gibbons? 

onan

Quote from: MB Wulf on July 15, 2015, 09:54:40 AM

I was just imagining the calls he would get from some of the members here and I think MV would have a low thresh hold for his bullshit. It may have been very entertaining.

I think this guy is a well dressed, shaven, brushed teeth version of Falkie. He is also better practiced. Unless the interviewer has a great deal of background on this subject, it will be a tsunami of misinformation that will be impossible to discuss rationally.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 15, 2015, 10:00:45 AM
I just want to know why The Plebeians want our pine cones.  Is there some connection with Euell Gibbons?

There's actually a minority of extra-terrestrial blondes who are involved in same-sex partnerships. Otherwise known as the Plesbians.

;)

gbneely

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2015, 10:02:32 AM
I think this guy is a well dressed, shaven, brushed teeth version of Falkie. He is also better practiced. Unless the interviewer has a great deal of background on this subject, it will be a tsunami of misinformation that will be impossible to discuss rationally.
Exactly. I think it would be a hoot and I agree he has his shtick down solid. Most con men do.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 15, 2015, 10:07:01 AM
There's actually a minority of extra-terrestrial blondes who are involved in same-sex partnerships. Otherwise known as the Plesbians.

;)

http://instantrimshot.com/

Quote from: onan on July 15, 2015, 10:02:32 AM

I like a good train wreck as long as nobody gets hurt.

Moshe levy

Quote from: Centurion40 on July 15, 2015, 08:57:01 AM
Hey look, another brand new member who joined-up specifically to bolster Mr. Horn!!!

Didn't even read my comment, did'ya?

I'm beginning to believe Michael Horn is building his own cult.  That is the only way his behaviour begins to make any sense.  He is weeding out those who wouldn't follow him, and then indoctrinating the odd one who will into his brand of peace, love, and truthiness.  They gather together in his own little internet haven where he preaches the word of Meier, and where no dissension is tolerated.  He comes to places like this to create antagonists so that his disciples like Melissa B can see the evils of the world outside of the Meier cult and come repeat the righteous teachings of Michael Horn, brainwashed into using his exact phrasings and condemnations.  If I see more disciples of Horn making the exact same claims that those of us who do not follow the truth of Meier are intellectually corrupt and condemning ourselves to a hellish existence, I will begin to consider him a threat to himself and those around him.

MV, I'm sorry if this does not comply with forum rules.  I think it had to be said.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 15, 2015, 11:39:46 AM
I'm beginning to believe Michael Horn is building his own cult.  That is the only way his behaviour begins to make any sense.  He is weeding out those who wouldn't follow him, and then indoctrinating the odd one who will into his brand of peace, love, and truthiness.  They gather together in his own little internet haven where he preaches the word of Meier, and where no dissension is tolerated.  He comes to places like this to create antagonists so that his disciples like Melissa B can see the evils of the world outside of the Meier cult and come repeat the righteous teachings of Michael Horn, brainwashed into using his exact phrasings and condemnations.  If I see more disciples of Horn making the exact same claims that those of us who do not follow the truth of Meier are condemning ourselves to a hellish existence, I will begin to consider him a threat to himself and those around him.

MV, I'm sorry if this does not comply with forum rules.  I think it had to be said.

Well that's two of us sacked
I agree entirely.