1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 08:46:23 PM
... source? I can hardly wait!

Oh, stop, you. 

You know that it's been answered.  One can take their pick of answers, in fact.  There's an answer for every butthole out there, both men and women.  Democracy at its finest!

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 29, 2018, 08:49:03 PM
You know that it's been answered.

In fact, I do not know any such thing. As far as I know, the official story includes the tale that some agent found a largely unburnt passport of one of the alleged perps, on the ground, covered in dust, and then turned it in, and then Mueller accepted that as legitimate evidence.

Where am I wrong? School me! I am begging you here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 29, 2018, 08:49:03 PM
Oh, stop, you. 

You know that it's been answered.  One can take their pick of answers, in fact.  There's an answer for every butthole out there, both men and women.  Democracy at its finest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQeezCdF4mk

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 08:51:05 PM
In fact, I do not know any such thing. As far as I know, the official story includes the tale that some agent found a largely unburnt passport of one of the alleged perps, on the ground, covered in dust, and then turned it in, and then Mueller accepted that as legitimate evidence.

Where am I wrong? School me! I am begging you here.

Are you lonely today?  Tonight, in your time zone.

One answer is that it was one of several passports, among other less celebrated debris, found in the areas around the towers.

Another answer is that it was planted by The Entity as part of the Big Ass Conspiracy.

There are other answers.  I, personally, think he threw it out of the window on the way in.  A taunting gesture, as it were.

You can find all of this stuff on the Internet, ya know.  You don't need me.

Or...DO you? [blush]

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

https://youtu.be/AkKiLaxXjAA

You know that there was other stuff found besides that, right?  Driver's licenses, credit cards, wallets, currency, purses.  A passport would kind of stick out because there wouldn't be too many of those on domestic flights that were mostly populated by US citizens.  Your friend asked me if I knew that, but I already did.

But let's get down to brass tacks: the passport was utterly irrelevant, ultimately, as evidence.  So The Entity is just rubbing our noses in it, showing us how truly powerful and diabolical they are.  That's the real answer here.  Anyone who believes otherwise is a schlemiel. 

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSueQsVsk_M

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 29, 2018, 09:27:38 PM
You know that there was other stuff found besides that, right?  Driver's licenses, credit cards, wallets, currency, purses.

Do you just make this total horseshit up on your own, or do you have a little miniaturized playbook that you draw from?

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 08:31:16 PM
Arguably, an improvement at this point.
Jackstar, Seattle's most famous *oyster* giver and taker.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 09:41:16 PM
Do you just make this total horseshit up on your own, or do you have a little miniaturized playbook that you draw from?

No, it was reported in mainstream media at the time.  MSNBC, The NY Times, Pittsburgh Post Gazette.  Most all of it was found while they were scouring the debris field halo around the towers, recovering body parts and cleaning up debris.  What could be connected to family was cataloged and turned over to them, I think.

Why are you so interested in this?  It's all a lie, just like finding the passport was a lie.  Just like some of the details of your description of the circumstances of finding the passport is a lie.  Ooops, I mean, part of the courageous search for the truth.  Also, by believing it, one must conclude that I know more than you do about the 9/11 event.  THAT can't possibly be...truth.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 29, 2018, 09:47:34 PM
Jackstar, Seattle's most famous *oyster* giver and taker.

ZaZa, how long have you been in the closet?

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 29, 2018, 09:58:26 PM
it was reported in mainstream media

This is neither an authoritative nor legitimate source.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 10:06:24 PM
This is neither an authoritative nor legitimate source.

But they're aren't any, are there, other than conspiracy nutjob sites.  Everyone else is lying.  So, we rearrive at the same point, which is: there's plenty of answers, Jack.  Enough for everyone.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 29, 2018, 10:16:52 PM
conspiracy nutjob

Wow, look, it's the primary attack the messenger ploy again. Such science. Much impress.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 08:46:23 PM
... source? I can hardly wait!

Still waiting on this one, hardly. So far you've come up with, "it was in the USA Today, of course it's true!! All those OTHER sites are lying!!!1!"

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 10:35:42 PM
Still waiting on this one, hardly. So far you've come up with, "it was in the USA Today, of course it's true!! All those OTHER sites are lying!!!1!"

Every summer, for a long time now, I have waited for The Call. 

The NFL draft has become an event unto itself.  But long before that, it was one of the three most meaningful days of the year for me (the other two being Super Bowl Sunday and the anniversary of when I learned to masturbate).  While other's interest was loaded into the first day of the draft, or the first two days when the highest draft picks were selected, I waited for the later rounds, when I felt that my chances were better.  I faithfully wore my lucky 49er's shirt; my phone (later, my cell phone) never far from my side.

My friends tried to reason with me.  They tried to lay out their logic gently, patiently at first.  I never played a single down of football at any level past middle school, they reminded me.  I was not large enough, or strong enough, or fast enough to play any position, they pointed out.  Later, they became less patient as I entered middle age -- using that against me now, and in sharper tones.

I never listened to them.  Instead, I repeated my upbeat slogans and sayings: "Quitters never win, and winners never quit!"  "Remember that guy who gave up?  Neither does anyone else."  "The harder you work, the harder it is to lose."  On that last one, the response was to point out that I never worked out, never practiced, never did any work towards my goal.  But I knew that grit and determination were what would get me over the hump.

After awhile, my friends -- and then my relatives -- threw up their hands and gave up.  They called me delusional.  Some of the women would secretly, quietly, whisper their good wishes into my ear as I tried to peek down their cleavage.  They stopped coming by on draft day.  After awhile they stopped calling on draft day.  Later, they stopped calling.

I still believe, though.  I know the truth in my heart, and I will not be denied.  I will not listen to my doctor as he talks about arthritis.  I will not listen to my wife as she backs out of the driveway with the kids, our suitcases, and our passbooks.  My ears are closed to naysayers.

Someday, I will be proven right.

Someday.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2018, 11:17:55 PM
I surrender.

Thank you.  It takes a big man to admit that he was wrong.

WOTR

Quote from: ZaZa on November 29, 2018, 04:48:19 PM
Bwahahahaha
You should strive to maintain the character you are creating a little more consistently.  The correct response was not "Bwahahahah", but rather, "fucking homo shit!"  Oh, and don't forget to act indignant that somebody would post such filth on this thread...

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 29, 2018, 11:15:33 PM
Every summer, for a long time now, I have waited for The Call. 

The NFL draft has become an event unto itself.  But long before that, it was one of the three most meaningful days of the year for me (the other two being Super Bowl Sunday and the anniversary of when I learned to masturbate).  While other's interest was loaded into the first day of the draft, or the first two days when the highest draft picks were selected, I waited for the later rounds, when I felt that my chances were better.  I faithfully wore my lucky 49er's shirt; my phone (later, my cell phone) never far from my side.

My friends tried to reason with me.  They tried to lay out their logic gently, patiently at first.  I never played a single down of football at any level past middle school, they reminded me.  I was not large enough, or strong enough, or fast enough to play any position, they pointed out.  Later, they became less patient as I entered middle age -- using that against me now, and in sharper tones.

I never listened to them.  Instead, I repeated my upbeat slogans and sayings: "Quitters never win, and winners never quit!"  "Remember that guy who gave up?  Neither does anyone else."  "The harder you work, the harder it is to lose."  On that last one, the response was to point out that I never worked out, never practiced, never did any work towards my goal.  But I knew that grit and determination were what would get me over the hump.

After awhile, my friends -- and then my relatives -- threw up their hands and gave up.  They called me delusional.  Some of the women would secretly, quietly, whisper their good wishes into my ear as I tried to peek down their cleavage.  They stopped coming by on draft day.  After awhile they stopped calling on draft day.  Later, they stopped calling.

I still believe, though.  I know the truth in my heart, and I will not be denied.  I will not listen to my doctor as he talks about arthritis.  I will not listen to my wife as she backs out of the driveway with the kids, our suitcases, and our passbooks.  My ears are closed to naysayers.

Someday, I will be proven right.

Someday.

livin' the dream.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 29, 2018, 05:40:33 PM
I’ve been fucking your mothers, of course. What’s it like to be a gianormous cuck without a penis? Do the other sand niggers give you a hard time about it? :D
So did you develop this urge to 'fuck mothers' because your momma fed you her clam?

ZaZa

" The correct response was not "Bwahahahah", but rather, "fucking homo shit!""

..don't tell me what to do. K?

ZaZa

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 30, 2018, 01:18:03 AM
So did you develop this urge to 'fuck mothers' because your momma fed you her clam?

Wow, no sweet breast milk...just sour clam milk.
That's why Ritchie grew as a mean sour puss baby.

...and now we know the rest of the story

ZaZa

This is fucking terrible.
Lee accepted $30 dollars (aka 30 pieces of silver) from GravitySucks
and banned Azzerae & Richard Groyper.
Fuck this is horrible,worst than fucking EllGab
$15 a head, like bulls on a cattle auction.   

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ZaZa on November 30, 2018, 02:25:45 AM
This is fucking terrible.
Lee accepted $30 dollars (aka 30 pieces of silver) from GravitySucks
and banned Azzerae & Richard Groyper.
Fuck this is horrible,worst than fucking EllGab
$15 a head, like bulls on the cattle auction.

There was a banning?