• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Morgus

The Kingdom of Nye audio streams are still dead, dead, deadski tonight...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on August 29, 2019, 10:01:35 PM

Thanks. Calling the FBI...

WOTR

Onna night like this, it is easy to understand why she is lacking affiliates. You would think that her chief engineer might post an explanation of her absence for the fans if she can't.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on August 29, 2019, 11:20:33 PM
Onna night like this, it is easy to understand why she is lacking affiliates. You would think that her chief engineer might post an explanation of her absence for the fans if she can't.

This isn't a project that's actually attempting to accomplish anything. Heather Wade's continued efforts are entirely motivated by spite.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on August 29, 2019, 11:49:12 PM
This isn't a project that's actually attempting to accomplish anything. Heather Wade's continued efforts are entirely motivated by spite.

Call me naive- but who does she believe she is spiting?  This seems like the very definition of "cutting off your nose to spite your face."

Epaphroditus

Quote from: WOTR on August 29, 2019, 11:20:33 PM

In 1982  , affiliates were important .

As for Heather posting ,  Tuesday she said on air that she was working on a project to deal with the stream issues... Landing page posting and network error should be clues to at least a few " fans " ...

WOTR

Quote from: Epaphroditus on August 30, 2019, 03:10:06 AM
In 1982  , affiliates were important .

As for Heather posting ,  Tuesday she said on air that she was working on a project to deal with the stream issues... Landing page posting and network error should be clues to at least a few " fans " ...
Ah. Silly me. Who would want affiliates in today's world when you can content yourself with a few dozen listeners, half a dozen of the same repeat callers, and the opportunity to grow organically through word of mouth?

I suppose at least if you don't have affiliates you don't have to show up onna night like this, when you may not feel like it.

As for her landing page- I cannot access it (it has been months since I have been able to access her site.) However, others have stated that there is no explanation as to her absence.

And I'm sorry- but "I'm working on a project to deal with my streaming issues" amounts to squat given her abysmal track record. Not telling your guest that you are unable to have him on is a really shitty thing to do. Fine- her internet is out and she can't help it. I assume she (or somebody in Paharump) has a functioning cell phone or land line and that the entire community is not completely unreachable and without the ability to communicate with the outside world aside from the use of carrier pigeons.

I wish her the best- but if I were a fan, I might be questioning why my queen cannot bother herself (for the 50th time) with communicating with her subjects when she is unable to do a show. Given that she claims a team of code ninjas and a chief engineer you would think one of them could at least be tasked with playing a fucking repeat.

DynamoHum

Quote from: WOTR on August 29, 2019, 05:06:53 PM
I do not question your expertise in this field. I have left it to others such as yourself to monitor the Lashas and Garrets in this drama so that I don't have to.  8)

I just recalled when K_Dubb cautioned MDMD against using "faggot" for everything because one day he would run across true faggotry and be left with nowhere to go- and that prediction came true. I was concerned that by declaring him  "fucktard #1" that you may limit your options when you run across additional fuctardary.  ;)

It’s a salient point, however I do think that Garret is in the upper quadrant if not topping the fucktard league. He will most certainly be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.

VC

Quote from: WOTR on August 29, 2019, 05:04:05 PM
Fuck me. Exactly how long do you carry a grudge for an outburst at a neighbour who you do not know? I'm only asking in case I one day snap at my neighbour and am curious if you will still be upset with me into the afterlife. I'm just trying to figure out what is considered "normal" behavior when it comes to righteous anger because somebody dared to have an outburst 1000 miles away from you half a decade in the past.

And all this according to a facebook post of the husband of a woman who is the sister of the lady who married Art Bell. He must be credible. ::)

Carl, the brother-in-law, that reported this is very involved with the family to help Airyn. Ask DH.

HW has a long history of bizarre passive-aggressive behaviors "on air" and over her lifetime, and she directly lies about it in her recent podcasts. You've been involved in this thread to know there are far more examples to support these hostility problems she has. This is just her latest series of lies she's been creating recently to deceive her audience. In this case, she is lying in her recent podcasts to give the impression she gets along with her neighbors, one neighbor will shoot his rifle to protect her, but she is an admitted outcast in her community too.

Quote from: WOTR on August 29, 2019, 05:04:05 PM"It happened right after Art passed away." So three years ago she got upset. "She went screaming and storming back to her house." That's enough proof for me that she is dangerous and I stand by my recommendation that we Bellgabbers should endeavor to protect Art's precious children.

AB died less than 1-1/2 years ago. Your last sentence is laughable. HW creates a potentially dangerous situation for AB's family considering her many long-standing abnormal, aberrant, and abusive passive-aggressive psychological behaviors that are willful lies and/or delusional. She uses her callers to threaten other callers "on air" to create an environment of hostility and hate towards other callers that have legitimate concerns.

You're being ridiculous in your defensiveness towards HW, you've done this before too, when she is an obvious hater and trouble maker and bitch and worthless to be a reliable podcast host that takes every selfish advantage for personal gain of her connection to AB. She is a hostile outcast to Art Bell, AB's family, and AB's friends.

HW did NOT have to behave this way, but she does.

Now, HW is lying about the ddos attacks, threatening to sue people, she threatens people will go to jail for her lies about federal crimes, and she is, once again, simply bitch ghosting everyone with "the fuck you" finger. She even ghosts her guests and won't update her website with any explanation.

Fuck You Heather Wade. Ghost Bitch. Pathological Liar. Hater. Grifter.

Hahaha... she cries for 2 hours before doing her shows according to HW's lies on her last show. Bullshit.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on August 29, 2019, 10:01:35 PM

Ah, yes.  "THE FINEST IN OVERNIGHT TALK RADIO." 

Heather (my baby) is a candle in the wind.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 29, 2019, 07:21:15 AM
i have good news on the technical things. new data was collected over the last few nights that was forwarded to the boss. from my understanding you are going to see a new post on the website ahead of fridays show that is going to change your doubts into beliefing.

the culprit of the problems has been narrowed in on and i for one am very excited. i dont have specifics so dont ask, i only know he knows - code ninja

Is this a veiled message telling us she's going to be on tonight?

from my understanding you are going to see a new post on the website ahead of fridays show

ItsOver

And she was so "innocent," too.  Goodbye, tiny dancer!

EarthAlien007

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 29, 2019, 01:02:59 PM
i asked ***** what you said and he claims "they were still able to trace packets related to ongoing attempts to ddos through proxy and active devices.  The stream is down, that doesn't mean the endpoint is no longer active".  he also said you are a keyboard ninja, not a code ninja so i shouldn't be so easily distracted.

So that little meltdown was over posting Matt's name?
Who is Matt?

Here's the original post. Maybe someone can send it to Heather and ask who the hell is Matt?

VC

So, DH's magic letter was the last spell binding push for HW to go poof again!

Bwahahahaha!

Let's not forget "my baby" Groyper too. He's just trying to help... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua2k52n_Bvw

Quote from: VC on August 30, 2019, 09:10:23 AM
So, DH's magic letter was the last spell binding push for HW to go poof again!

Bwahahahaha!

Let's not forget "my baby" Groyper too. He's just trying to help... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua2k52n_Bvw

i was only trying to help.

Pizzapunch

[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]

WOTR

Quote from: VC on August 30, 2019, 06:57:48 AM
Carl, the brother-in-law, that reported this is very involved with the family to help Airyn. Ask DH....
Hahaha... she cries for 2 hours before doing her shows according to HW's lies on her last show. Bullshit.
Has it only been a year and a half? I honestly felt it has been closer to three (that is just how much I care about all of the B.S.) Even so, your post says she snapped her crayons a year and a half back. Yes, there is a pattern (as I mention in my above post.) No, I don't believe that Carl's post can be used to say she is a threat to her Airyn. Remind me which state he lives in and how close to the drama he is likely to be...

Again, I point out that this is drama that you have no ideas about, don't live near, aren't related to the participants, but sure do have a "I know what is happening" attitude about. She is dangerous and still at war with the Bells based on... Nothing.

I'm not suggesting that Airyn has likes her (or can even stand the sight of her.) But if she's locked away in her studio and not throwing stones over the fence and poisoning their pets- who cares?

My neighbour once called me a bastard and flipped me the bird. If I give you their name can you please white knight for me?

oh lawd "shop" Tony shut down Heather's official group page too. lmao first Miller, now gay Tony. waow!

[attachment=1,msg1352328]

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: VC on August 30, 2019, 06:57:48 AM

HW has a long history of bizarre passive-aggressive behaviors 'on air' and over her lifetime, and she directly lies about it in her recent podcasts. You've been involved in this thread to know there are far more examples to support these hostility problems she has. This is just her latest series of lies she's been creating recently to deceive her audience. In this case, she is lying in her recent podcasts to give the impression she gets along with her neighbors, one neighbor will shoot his rifle to protect her, but she is an admitted outcast in her community too.

HW creates a potentially dangerous situation for AB's family considering her many long-standing abnormal, aberrant, and abusive passive-aggressive psychological behaviors that are willful lies and/or delusional. She uses her callers to threaten other callers "on air" to create an environment of hostility and hate towards other callers that have legitimate concerns.

You're being ridiculous in your defensiveness towards HW, you've done this before too, when she is an obvious hater and trouble maker and bitch and worthless to be a reliable podcast host that takes every selfish advantage for personal gain of her connection to AB. She is a hostile outcast to Art Bell, AB's family, and AB's friends.

HW did NOT have to behave this way, but she does.

Now, HW is lying about the ddos attacks, threatening to sue people, she threatens people will go to jail for her lies about federal crimes, and she is, once again, simply bitch ghosting everyone with "the fuck you" finger. She even ghosts her guests and won't update her website with any explanation.

Fuck You Heather Wade. Ghost Bitch. Pathological Liar. Hater. Grifter.

If you don't like Heather Wade . . . change the fucking channel you cretin.  Who the fuck are you to judge anyone ?
Self-righetous prick. Get a life ffs . . .

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on August 29, 2019, 11:56:57 PM
Call me naive- but who does she believe she is spiting?  This seems like the very definition of "cutting off your nose to spite your face."

She is spiting the people who think she sucks and wish she would fail. It's not a good reason to do this kind of thing, particularly if it's your primary reason (which I believe it is).

Lilith

[attachment=1,msg1352335]

Yes Heather, you accept gifts publicly on your show, so you really can't blame people for bringing you gifts. 

"Poor boundaries at work"

also, mixed messages.  send me send me gimme gimme, wait, no don't...

bla bla bla.

INDEED.

Lilith

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on August 30, 2019, 11:25:18 AM
If you don't like Heather Wade . . . change the fucking channel you cretin.  Who the fuck are you to judge anyone ?
Self-righetous prick. Get a life ffs . . .

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on August 30, 2019, 11:30:49 AM
[attachment=1,msg1352335]

Yes Heather, you accept gifts publicly on your show, so you really can't blame people for bringing you gifts. 

"Poor boundaries at work"

also, mixed messages.  send me send me gimme gimme, wait, no don't...

bla bla bla.

INDEED.

It's ok if you're hot.  Then you get duck.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on August 30, 2019, 11:37:21 AM
Jeez. What is THAT?

Surprised that meme didn’t make it over to you colonials ...