• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live Shooters Las Vegas Several Dead at Mandalay Bay

Started by chefist, October 01, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

comaphobe

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 07:52:46 PM
You think he'll ever get back together with Hall?  ???

They just toured with Tears For Fears this summer. I would have gone to see Tears For Fears but didn't want to ever have to explain to anybody how or why I saw Hall and Oats so I skipped.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 02, 2017, 07:52:50 PM
ATS has a thread that is up to like 115 pages

Couldn't even guess what 4chan and reddit are like

Swishypants

Quote from: comaphobe on October 02, 2017, 08:07:03 PM
They just toured with Tears For Fears this summer. I would have gone to see Tears For Fears but didn't want to ever have to explain to anybody how or why I saw Hall and Oats so I skipped.

FUCK YOU! Hall & Oates rule! Tears for Fears is FAGGOT SHIT!

comaphobe

According to ATS, Hall & Oats are gatekeepers. So was Monty Hall.

Swishypants

Well, except for that one time in the mid 70's but that was the COCAINE motherfucker! We've all done a few rails and sucked some dicks on accident!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 02, 2017, 08:00:03 PM
I truly remember him falling off a balcony or something like that...............
Ha. I seem to recall Rense was targeted in a car 'accident' but wasn't aware that Oates had a Humpty-Dumpty or Prague-ish moment?

comaphobe

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 08:08:12 PM
FAGGOT SHIT!

No you got that the other way around. Hall & Oats are the snowglobe in Nick's army surplus store, Tears For Fears were intellectual and the superior duo.

albrecht

Quote from: comaphobe on October 02, 2017, 08:08:48 PM
According to ATS, Hall & Oats are gatekeepers. So was Monty Hall.
Recall the "Monty Hall Problem/Paradox" that threw so many people into a fit a few decades ago. Disinfo agent, confirmed because most didn't question the initial presumed premise- that you don't WANT a goat!

Swishypants

Quote from: comaphobe on October 02, 2017, 08:11:00 PM
No you got that the other way around. Hall & Oats are the snowglobe in Nick's army surplus store, Tears For Fears were intellectual and the superior duo.

All they had was that Popcorn Song and lazers and shit! I got over it real quick!

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2017, 08:06:51 PM
I thought LPRs were in most cases allowed to purchase or have? And in some cases (hunting etc) even non 'green cards' are allowed?
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-nonimmigrant-alien-who-has-been-admitted-united-states-under-nonimmigrant-visa

I give up. I cannot make sense of the rules. You might be right. I hope they make a difference between green card holders that are on a track to citizenship and the refugees (that, in theory are supposed to go back someday.)

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2017, 08:09:46 PM
Ha. I seem to recall Rense was targeted in a car 'accident' but wasn't aware that Oates had a Humpty-Dumpty or Prague-ish moment?

Ok, I'm not nuts - just in early stages dementia and conflating things.     It was Oates's daughter that fell. 
So no Mandela effect after all.

QuoteThe Oates family has suffered a tragedy. David Oates' daughter, Symone, fell 70 feet from the top story of a shopping center. She is in critical condition with severe brain injury. Everyone is asked to please pray for her recovery.

From his website, it seems like she made it and recovered to some extent. 

Swishypants

One Hundred and Feefty Thouusand, Eleventy four six two Manjamamilion Nazi Racist Weapons recovered!  And one Phaser!

comaphobe

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 08:11:57 PM
All they had was that Popcorn Song and lazers and shit! I got over it real quick!

Tears For Fears don't believe in lazers. They had 2 peaks and a rising sun. Popcorn was a totally different thing from a totally different time.

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2017, 08:06:51 PM
I thought LPRs were in most cases allowed to purchase or have? And in some cases (hunting etc) even non 'green cards' are allowed?
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-nonimmigrant-alien-who-has-been-admitted-united-states-under-nonimmigrant-visa

Korean students have no problem getting guns legally them over achieving fucks. Cho finally had his high score beat by a White Antifa member today though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung-Hui_Cho#Weapons

GravitySucks

Quote from: comaphobe on October 02, 2017, 08:11:00 PM

I thought that was Milli Vanilli.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 02, 2017, 07:32:39 PM
Just took the plunge and checked out GLP.

Those guys give God such a bad name, the Darren Aronofsky portrayal is starting to be viewed as acceptable (yeah current rare movie reference)

comaphobe

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 02, 2017, 08:27:53 PM
I thought that was Millie Vanille.

Millie Vanille are disqualified from all competitions though. They failed the piss test and were banned from the ballots like Pete Rose. Years later, like Pete Rose, Millie Vanille admitted to betting on gay horses at the track while contractually engaged in a European tour attended by soulless non-music fans.

GravitySucks

Quote from: comaphobe on October 02, 2017, 08:33:35 PM
Millie Vanille are disqualified from all competitions though. They failed the piss test and were banned from the ballots like Pete Rose. Years later, like Pete Rose, Millie Vanille admitted to betting on gay horses at the track while contractually engaged in a European tour attended by soulless non-music fans.

Damn. Probably won’t ever get my tshirt autographed.

comaphobe

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 02, 2017, 08:36:41 PM
Damn. Probably won’t ever get my tshirt autographed.

Pete Rose is notorious for charging up to $500 for an autograph, and that was 20+ years ago. These days with inflation, $500 is nothing and I bet he charges $1000 per signature.

One of the Milli Vanillis died by suicide a few years ago. I don't know if it was Millie or the other one but at best you could only get one signature of the two.

Vanilli Effect: To only have one of two autographs because one half of a unit is dead an no longer able to do signatures.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 02, 2017, 08:25:35 PM
Ok, I'm not nuts - just in early stages dementia and conflating things.     It was Oates's daughter that fell. 
So no Mandela effect after all.

From his website, it seems like she made it and recovered to some extent.
I recall that now also (a Mandela Effect or Oates backwards language effect? Idk? Bad thing and I don't like bad things to happen to the family of even the most scammer types of guests. Or anyone really, aside from legal prosecutions when warranted. I can't WAIT to hear what theories, gleefulness, or commentary DT has tomorrow after this bad event? Will "white trash pieces of shit" be the lead off- both for victims and the crazy shooter?

Zetaspeak

Quote from: bateman on October 02, 2017, 08:23:24 PM
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/915034566963888128

They are finding guns in that room after the fact like I would find easter egg later in the day (or there was one there, and one there too)

comaphobe

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 02, 2017, 07:25:55 PM
I just saw some video that showed muzzle flash from about the 10th floor, and closer to the middle.  wow  that sure changes the story now.

I've been at my store the past 48 hours doing inventory and have only just watched some clips on YouCensor. I have refused to read any so called coverage of this. Of the half dozen clips I watched, one was a compilation of a dozen or so spliced together and none of them showed any clear muzzle flashes anywhere near the buildings. That was the only thing I was looking for while watching all the videos, and none showed any flash.

Can you post a link?

comaphobe

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 02, 2017, 08:44:27 PM
They are finding guns in that room after the fact like I would find easter egg later in the day (or there was one there, and one there too)

Next they will probably find his passport conveniently stashed in the middle of an active volcano.

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 02, 2017, 08:44:27 PM
I once sealed up an unused vent by a washer/dryer utility closet that wasn't being used for that purpose due to remodel and that stuff was put in another area because I thought it was venting fumes due to a 'smell.'  Only to later have a young relative point out (months after Easter) "hey I found some more eggs!" that, apparently, were "hidden" behind some books in a book case in the hallway nearby.