• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 18, 2018, 03:09:13 PM
So she and her cohorts have disappeared.
SO I SINCE IT SEEMS I HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM HW'S FB PG, I WILL WRITE SN OPEN LETTER TO HER AND THE MEMBERS OF BELLGAB.
I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL RESPONSES... THX

First of all, as I said I writing this here since a made a joke on FB and tried to be honest in a couple of posts the other day. One of your deluded socophant fan girls took it to heart. She insulted me and even my late mother! I laughed it off because let's face it she doesn't know me or my mother either.

Shortly after that I noticed her posts were deleted and I was no longer able to post or comment on ur pg. And like many I have been a loyal fan and listener from the get go and was one of the first to subscribe and still do. I guess either ur "Advisors" or "Handlers" or maybe you Heather just don't have that thick skin you always talk about!?

No Heather you are very wrong about all this stuff of how people are just keeping you off the air, taking phones the lines, hacking etc, etc. You really think that the entire world is out to get you? If so my dear for your own welfare it may be time for a nive little check up from the neck up.

It is not just you that the world is against. Yes like so many of us you are going thru a very hard time. We  have all lost people we like and love. Some lose jobs, money families, their savings, their homes or even get sick and lose their lives of illness or tragic accidents or at the hands of others by evil doers such as criminals eyc, etc. Are they all victims of a vast plan to get  them? What you forget or somehow have been told or think that you are above the civil laws that are written to be fair and frankly to keep us civil!  After all we are a nation of laws, civil as well as criminal.

No one comes in takes away phones, turns off lines, equipment etc,  without good reason...unless 1) you are given notice & 2) you either broke a contract or agreement or 3) didn't pay a bill.

Just because you are emotional and upset rightly or wrongly, people and business go on and nobody really cares. Art learned that. If the Great Art Bell wasn't cut any slack with his non-compete and his demands at XM what made you so special that you think you could get away with all the shanannagins you've pulled lately??!! 

I have been disappointed and very surprised, not that I knew you personally but somehow for some reason I expected more from you. And I think that goes for many of ur past fans.

If you had contracts and had legal documents sent to you, no mater how friendly you were with Art you needed to know that there are laws and regulations there in place to protect people, their property, both material and intellectual. Just because your fans love you or u cry alot and they tell you, " you go girl!" That doesn't make it so. In fact your Advisors a few on FB and friends like this Lasha who I have no idea who she is , doesn't sound like a lawyer. Either way she is in Canada rigjt? And as far as I remember from Grammar school geography class Parump Nev is in the USA. The laws are very different and she could not represent you here even if she was an attorney...unless she jumped thru a ton of hoops and a judge said ok...but that is a billion to one long shot. Heather you ignored the laws I am guessing your contacts and agreements and so just because you ignore them, cry and wish them away it doesn't make work that way.

So if "she fought the law, the law won?"

End of story. Keith isn't bring "mean", he gave her every chance she ignored it and attack him. He has the right to earn a living and I  guess feed his family and people on the Dark Matter Radio Network pay him and must have agreements that he needs to keep the network going to give people what they pay him for. Did you ever think, even in thr uos and downs with normal human relations that Keith must also miss his dear friend Art who he has known, worked with, thru good and bad for many many years? That he built this structure for Art when he, Art had the where with all to see into the future of what this free live podcasting could be? That was also Arts dream and he and Keith made it happen. Heather no matter how bad you feel others like Art's wife and young children are hurting more than you could ever imagine and it may only get worse when they are old enough to realize what they missed with their daddy? IT ISN'T NOW, AND NEVER EILL BE JUST ABOUT YOU...SO STOP IT AND BE AN ADULT AND GET CONTROL OF URSELF AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU AND UR ACTIONS! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!

So this is why we have laws and contracts for protection against this type of nonsense. Heather you just look a cry baby at this point and have lied about so much you are just un-believeable at this now.

Pretty soon the few real supporters you still have are going to go away like you did. You know all you had to say to Keef was put this guy or that gal on and when I am good I will be back. Relax, take a vacation, recharge. But you have assumed the fact that your confidence in own abilities are so low, and rightfully so you were so afraid to let anyone else in. You even said a few timrs in the recent  past how bad you thought it was going and needed more subscriptions or the
show would fold. I wonder now if it was true or that was all an act to get people to feel bad for you and get more listeners and subscriptions? If you had just stayed true to who you were and what you sounded like as..."Redacted" from the gabcast you'd have been much more likeable...after all I guessed that is what and who Art heard and liked but you went somplace else and became I don't know? Maybe you tried to be Art, and he was and is the one and only. You with your little 15 mins of so called ("fame?')  you got all upitty and listened to your hanger ons and so called fan/advisors and it served you very poorly.

Every nite each guest you'd tell us was your most favorite in the world. You began to interrupt them and all of a sudden every and anything you talked about or whatever they said you yourself had the same or a better incident, sighting, dream or whatever better and bigger than the guest. I can not believe that a single person could have had every single "experience" as every guest!!! It became so bad that didn't/couldn't listen live as the guest seemed to get more obscure, weirder, more unknown and just plain boring or full of crap!!!  So I would go through the archives and just listen to the shows that I thought would talk about the things I wanted to hear about. And this list quickly dwindled down from 2 to 3 or 4 a week to 1,2,3 a month! I just kept hoping it would get better, but it became more about YOU!

Open lines, same callers just telling you how great you were, couldn't do it. Art used to have great subjects, time travelers, the devil, alien line the area 51 line...and he ask them about themselves rather than trying to relate with ur own story to prove you experienced the same thing or out do their experience. No wonder the same fan club members would call.

Why you couldn't go on without a dump button is beyond me. Who ever is producing should have the "network" dump...for obsenites etc even though that language, if something slipped thru isn't illegal on podcast the fcc has nothing to do with it. And you certainly didn't need what some DJ's call a "cough button." All you'd do all night, every nite is cough and clear your throat
That is what that button on your console should be for...very unprofessional to say the least.
Sorry if it hurts to hear this. But maybe a little truthful tough love is what you need to snap you out of whatever you are going thru.

No personal axe to grind as I have no horse to this race and saying it hurts me and may hurt you but it isn't being said to be mean just to maybe to wake you up and snapped you back to who you were, the person that Art first heard and wanted to replace him.

There should be only one person to blame and before you can continue or be successful you Heather need to STOP THE CRYING, THE WOO IS ME AND TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AND FIGURE YOURSELF OUT, TELL THE TRUTH AND GO BACK TO WHO YOU WERE
NOT WHO YOU THINK OR THOUGHT YOU WERE.

So sad because this was all so very very avoidable.

Oh well my two cents, what say you bellgab?
Thank you for your time and attention.

tl;dr

bellNwhistle

How would Heather have any knowledge of, or even access to, “the books”? Do we believe they’ve met? That she’s been to his place? Or vice versa? Lasha threatening Keith re: a forensic audit is about as ridiculous as it comes. Anyone who finds this even remotely plausible, and thinks Lasha has “the big bad” on Keith, is a moron.

Damn, Jocko.  How long did it take you to compose that?  If you got that much time on your hands  you might as well make money.  Write some Bigfoot erotica. There's a market for that apparently.

Roswells, Art

Her coughing, clearing her throat, and her extended laughing fits are what she uses while she waits for a thought.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 03:24:22 PM
Damn, Jocko.  How long did it take you to compose that?  If you got that much time on your hands  you might as well make money.  Write some Bigfoot erotica. There's a market for that apparently.

Thanks for the idea! It’s not really my favored subject material, but maybe I need to branch out?  :P

El Chorro

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 03:25:10 PM
What a lazy cow. I read it.

I read it too. Good points. (I just hope all commenters don't quote the whole thing!)

Friday

Quote from: El Chorro on May 18, 2018, 03:30:47 PM
I read it too. Good points. (I just hope all commenters don't quote the whole thing!)

:-[

Quote from: Kolchak on May 18, 2018, 03:07:23 PM
Nobody knows, because she's gone silent (again). But before she left she told us to be good to each other. Kind of like E.T.

god damn pedo alien.

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
The dynamics of the second guest totally contrasted with the first. I couldn’t even pay attention to the second.

# Hater
# STFU, NoVidea4U
# InstantClassic
# TurdPodz

Quote from: El Chorro on May 18, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
One minor criticism I have of the (real) MITD web page is that the shows are only listed with biographies of the guest. So tonight it might be an interesting show about whatever that "Escape our Doomed Planet" is about, but it only mentions the book and then goes into a long medical bio of the author, so it looks like a dull Noory show.

Better for it to be specially written to say "tonight we will discuss the book blah blah, which suggests blah blah." As it is now I'm assuming it's a show about euthanasia.

Sounds like another Heaven's Gate cult and we know what happened to them.

I have the same problem with the guests page.  In that regard, they should simply adopt the C2C style.  Brief summary of topics on the show with the guest and various links.

El Chorro

This is the text about Dave's show tonight. As a straight bio rather than a preview of the show, it reads like we're in for a Noory medical show, maybe about assisted suicide. It's a minor quibble but I wish the show blurbs were more descriptive about the show itself.

"Dr. Paul Wand, a Clinical Neurologist and Author of the book, Earth 2.0 Exodus: Escaping our Doomed Planet, a factual science fiction novel, graduated medical school from the University of Brussels with honors in 1971. He completed his internal medicine/neurology residency at the State University of New York at Stony Brook He has worked extensively with brain injuries and pain. He has been working as a clinical neurologist in private practice in South Florida since 1982. He has also worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurology at the University of Miami, principal investigator at a local Pharmaceutical Biomedical Center, Medical Advisor to the Life Extension Foundation, and was on the active staff of multiple hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities. He has worked extensively with brain injuries and pain. He has developed innovative protocols, by integrating traditional and alternative methods, which effectively reverse neurological deficits, such as traumatic brain injury."

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 18, 2018, 03:29:52 PM
Thanks for the idea! It’s not really my favored subject material, but maybe I need to branch out?  :P

Some examples you may have missed from earlier in the thread.

Go for it!!!!

El Chorro

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

I have the same problem with the guests page.  In that regard, they should simply adopt the C2C style.  Brief summary of topics on the show with the guest and various links.

Thanks. Hope the message gets through. Btw, I wonder if one guest means he has phones now...?

still no update on artbelllegacy dot com.

yoursongs

Hello all,
I've been busy outdoors and working, so forgive me for being out of the loop.  I see that HW show is a replay again for tonight (Adair).  What happened, did more paperwork arrive, or tech issues....

timebandit

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 18, 2018, 03:09:13 PM
So she and her cohorts have disappeared.
SO I SINCE IT SEEMS I HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM HW'S FB PG, I WILL WRITE SN OPEN LETTER TO HER AND THE MEMBERS OF BELLGAB.
I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL RESPONSES... THX

First of all, as I said I writing this here since a made a joke on FB and tried to be honest in a couple of posts the other day. One of your deluded socophant fan girls took it to heart. She insulted me and even my late mother! I laughed it off because let's face it she doesn't know me or my mother either.

Shortly after that I noticed her posts were deleted and I was no longer able to post or comment on ur pg. And like many I have been a loyal fan and listener from the get go and was one of the first to subscribe and still do. I guess either ur "Advisors" or "Handlers" or maybe you Heather just don't have that thick skin you always talk about!?

No Heather you are very wrong about all this stuff of how people are just keeping you off the air, taking phones the lines, hacking etc, etc. You really think that the entire world is out to get you? If so my dear for your own welfare it may be time for a nive little check up from the neck up.

It is not just you that the world is against. Yes like so many of us you are going thru a very hard time. We  have all lost people we like and love. Some lose jobs, money families, their savings, their homes or even get sick and lose their lives of illness or tragic accidents or at the hands of others by evil doers such as criminals eyc, etc. Are they all victims of a vast plan to get  them? What you forget or somehow have been told or think that you are above the civil laws that are written to be fair and frankly to keep us civil!  After all we are a nation of laws, civil as well as criminal.

No one comes in takes away phones, turns off lines, equipment etc,  without good reason...unless 1) you are given notice & 2) you either broke a contract or agreement or 3) didn't pay a bill.

Just because you are emotional and upset rightly or wrongly, people and business go on and nobody really cares. Art learned that. If the Great Art Bell wasn't cut any slack with his non-compete and his demands at XM what made you so special that you think you could get away with all the shanannagins you've pulled lately??!! 

I have been disappointed and very surprised, not that I knew you personally but somehow for some reason I expected more from you. And I think that goes for many of ur past fans.

If you had contracts and had legal documents sent to you, no mater how friendly you were with Art you needed to know that there are laws and regulations there in place to protect people, their property, both material and intellectual. Just because your fans love you or u cry alot and they tell you, " you go girl!" That doesn't make it so. In fact your Advisors a few on FB and friends like this Lasha who I have no idea who she is , doesn't sound like a lawyer. Either way she is in Canada rigjt? And as far as I remember from Grammar school geography class Parump Nev is in the USA. The laws are very different and she could not represent you here even if she was an attorney...unless she jumped thru a ton of hoops and a judge said ok...but that is a billion to one long shot. Heather you ignored the laws I am guessing your contacts and agreements and so just because you ignore them, cry and wish them away it doesn't make work that way.

So if "she fought the law, the law won?"

End of story. Keith isn't bring "mean", he gave her every chance she ignored it and attack him. He has the right to earn a living and I  guess feed his family and people on the Dark Matter Radio Network pay him and must have agreements that he needs to keep the network going to give people what they pay him for. Did you ever think, even in thr uos and downs with normal human relations that Keith must also miss his dear friend Art who he has known, worked with, thru good and bad for many many years? That he built this structure for Art when he, Art had the where with all to see into the future of what this free live podcasting could be? That was also Arts dream and he and Keith made it happen. Heather no matter how bad you feel others like Art's wife and young children are hurting more than you could ever imagine and it may only get worse when they are old enough to realize what they missed with their daddy? IT ISN'T NOW, AND NEVER EILL BE JUST ABOUT YOU...SO STOP IT AND BE AN ADULT AND GET CONTROL OF URSELF AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU AND UR ACTIONS! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!

So this is why we have laws and contracts for protection against this type of nonsense. Heather you just look a cry baby at this point and have lied about so much you are just un-believeable at this now.

Pretty soon the few real supporters you still have are going to go away like you did. You know all you had to say to Keef was put this guy or that gal on and when I am good I will be back. Relax, take a vacation, recharge. But you have assumed the fact that your confidence in own abilities are so low, and rightfully so you were so afraid to let anyone else in. You even said a few timrs in the recent  past how bad you thought it was going and needed more subscriptions or the
show would fold. I wonder now if it was true or that was all an act to get people to feel bad for you and get more listeners and subscriptions? If you had just stayed true to who you were and what you sounded like as..."Redacted" from the gabcast you'd have been much more likeable...after all I guessed that is what and who Art heard and liked but you went somplace else and became I don't know? Maybe you tried to be Art, and he was and is the one and only. You with your little 15 mins of so called ("fame?')  you got all upitty and listened to your hanger ons and so called fan/advisors and it served you very poorly.

Every nite each guest you'd tell us was your most favorite in the world. You began to interrupt them and all of a sudden every and anything you talked about or whatever they said you yourself had the same or a better incident, sighting, dream or whatever better and bigger than the guest. I can not believe that a single person could have had every single "experience" as every guest!!! It became so bad that didn't/couldn't listen live as the guest seemed to get more obscure, weirder, more unknown and just plain boring or full of crap!!!  So I would go through the archives and just listen to the shows that I thought would talk about the things I wanted to hear about. And this list quickly dwindled down from 2 to 3 or 4 a week to 1,2,3 a month! I just kept hoping it would get better, but it became more about YOU!

Open lines, same callers just telling you how great you were, couldn't do it. Art used to have great subjects, time travelers, the devil, alien line the area 51 line...and he ask them about themselves rather than trying to relate with ur own story to prove you experienced the same thing or out do their experience. No wonder the same fan club members would call.

Why you couldn't go on without a dump button is beyond me. Who ever is producing should have the "network" dump...for obsenites etc even though that language, if something slipped thru isn't illegal on podcast the fcc has nothing to do with it. And you certainly didn't need what some DJ's call a "cough button." All you'd do all night, every nite is cough and clear your throat
That is what that button on your console should be for...very unprofessional to say the least.
Sorry if it hurts to hear this. But maybe a little truthful tough love is what you need to snap you out of whatever you are going thru.

No personal axe to grind as I have no horse to this race and saying it hurts me and may hurt you but it isn't being said to be mean just to maybe to wake you up and snapped you back to who you were, the person that Art first heard and wanted to replace him.

There should be only one person to blame and before you can continue or be successful you Heather need to STOP THE CRYING, THE WOO IS ME AND TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AND FIGURE YOURSELF OUT, TELL THE TRUTH AND GO BACK TO WHO YOU WERE
NOT WHO YOU THINK OR THOUGHT YOU WERE.

So sad because this was all so very very avoidable.

Oh well my two cents, what say you bellgab?
Thank you for your time and attention.
tldr

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 18, 2018, 11:26:34 AM
*takes a bow* I am going to start doing this because Jesus how can anyone keep up with this? Me having a boring job and no life benefits you all :) You're welcome. Please feel free if to add anything I may have missed.

# Read Faster?
# Turn Off NutFlix?
# EvelynWood

chefist

Quote from: El Chorro on May 18, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

Your finger too tired from scrolling?  ::)

Corona Kitty

Heather's Gate

Catsmile

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 18, 2018, 11:30:15 AM
yeah I know, it seemed like he was making shit up as he went along.

# It's almost always better when they make shit up ahead of tiem.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: teknoslag on May 18, 2018, 01:30:41 PM
The show is dead. They're keeping quiet so they can drag out the mystery and drama for as long as possible, in order to make it look as if Heather isn't the one responsible for tanking it. From the moment she announced the Area 51 venture that we all knew was never going to happen, she's repeatedly torpedoed MITD for the sake of wallowing in the attention she's been receiving from her mindless FB followers. It's been nothing but one giant pity party, and you're seeing it at its apex now.

Are you sure the Area 51 venture isn't still on? It took some work to reserve a floor of suites at the Vegas Palazzo, I'd hate to cancel if there is still a chance.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 03:37:15 PM
Some examples you may have missed from earlier in the thread.

Go for it!!!!

Nice finds.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: username on May 18, 2018, 03:43:11 PM
Heather's Gate

;D I like it...let the Photoshopping begin. LOL

Bluejay

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 18, 2018, 12:17:57 PM
i wonder what Heather was REALLY up to during her 33 days of grief?

Clede

Agreed! I would find this much more helpful to my esoteric use case!