• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Corona Kitty

Stream allegedly fixed boys and girls.

the_peeve

If I could offer Daniel some on-air advice. I think he is too reactionary and too quick with his answers and statements. I would like him to try to hold back with a pause to be more witty than reactionary.
To do this, you go through everyday life and teach yourself to pause, and eventually, that will show up on the show. The human brain is amazing, and that time for pause is enough for your brain to access different alternatives to what you want to say. It just takes a second or two.

In radio, you don't want insult people to get your message across. You want to burn them. The more witty you are, the more respect you will get. The more you insult, the less respect you get. You are a radio show where you want to interview people, and you want to interview a lot of people. Insults will never get you there. You will burn bridges that you will need down the road.  I know with Daniel's comments, they get too reactionary, and that's because he takes Option A which is a quick insult without reviewing Option B which is a real smart burn.

I don't mean to make Daniel feel bad. It's early in his career and the best people learn as they go. It is an issue that is fixable and thousand's of radio and tv people have had to face.

ninjashoes

Quote from: the_peeve on March 21, 2016, 12:03:38 PM
If I could offer Daniel some on-air advice. I think he is too reactionary and too quick with his answers and statements. I would like him to try to hold back with a pause to be more witty than reactionary.
To do this, you go through everyday life and teach yourself to pause, and eventually, that will show up on the show. The human brain is amazing, and that time for pause is enough for your brain to access different alternatives to what you want to say. It just takes a second or two.

In radio, you don't want insult people to get your message across. You want to burn them. The more witty you are, the more respect you will get. The more you insult, the less respect you get. You are a radio show where you want to interview people, and you want to interview a lot of people. Insults will never get you there. You will burn bridges that you will need down the road.  I know with Daniel's comments, they get too reactionary, and that's because he takes Option A which is a quick insult without reviewing Option B which is a real smart burn.

I don't mean to make Daniel feel bad. It's early in his career and the best people learn as they go. It is an issue that is fixable and thousand's of radio and tv people have had to face.

Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to print up this post and hang it on my wall to remind me what a shitty person I am!

the_peeve

Quote from: ninjashoes on March 21, 2016, 01:23:11 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to print up this post and hang it on my wall to remind me what a shitty person I am!

Or don't take the advice. That's fine.

I wasn't calling you a shitty person. I was giving you some advice on how to correct an issue a previous poster brought up. But theirs was not in the nicest way or gave you any advice to correct the issue. I am just telling you how to correct that glitch of your own air persona. Ease up on the throttle. Bite your tongue and stop taking things personally!

Personally, I like the show as it is.
But that's just me, Podnuh!

ninjashoes

Quote from: the_peeve on March 21, 2016, 02:29:21 PM
Or don't take the advice. That's fine.

I wasn't calling you a shitty person. I was giving you some advice on how to correct an issue a previous poster brought up. But theirs was not in the nicest way or gave you any advice to correct the issue. I am just telling you how to correct that glitch of your own air persona. Ease up on the throttle. Bite your tongue and stop taking things personally!

no fuck that, more energy drinks=more aggression=new era in paranormal radio!

but thanks for listening anyway, I was really just joking around with you guys. I don't really care what anyone thinks besides my mother, my girlfriend and the MILLIONS(and millions) listening around the globe!

ninjashoes

Its not like I am going around trying to claim I am getting better with every show. In fact I am probably getting worse!

I think you guys have guests on nobody else does, or will. Who the fuck gets Michael Aquino? Nobody! That took guts my friend! (I think it cost you though)Stop by CTM thread every once and a while, Michael does. I love EODR, contribute when I can.
peace, out.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Original Larry on March 21, 2016, 04:25:34 PM
I think you guys have guests on nobody else does, or will. Who the fuck gets Michael Aquino? Nobody! That took guts my friend! (I think it cost you though)Stop by CTM thread every once and a while, Michael does. I love EODR, contribute when I can.
peace, out.

Thanks OG,

That is where we are different than most shows and I am glad you recognize this.

Most hosts do not have a very good knowledge base about the paranormal. I have read the entire Harry Potter series as well as Twilight and Divergent.

New listener here...you guys did a hell of a job with the Falkie interview.  Thanks! Will be tuning in to future shows for sure!

who is this Falkie person?

Auslandia

Quote from: ninjashoes on March 21, 2016, 01:23:11 PM

Put it on your mirror instead so you can see how shitty you look too!  Yay!  You walked right into it I couldn't resist.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on March 21, 2016, 07:09:43 PM
who is this Falkie person?

Not a single clue, this is my first time hearing that name.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on March 21, 2016, 04:25:34 PM
peace, out.

Only the greats like operah & end of days radio..

The rest are feces who interview aquino.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 21, 2016, 05:05:57 PM
New listener here...you guys did a hell of a job with the Falkie interview.  Thanks! Will be tuning in to future shows for sure!

Thank you billy joel,  i hope you like things on this side better..... We've got free candy.

akwilly

I am listening to the Falkie interview right now. My first time listening to EODR and it is freakin great!

ninjashoes

Loving the feedback guys!

Thanks for listening. The Falkie show is up everywhere. Can't believe I talked to someone legendary like him!

Quote from: ninjashoes on March 21, 2016, 08:08:43 PM
Loving the feedback guys!

Thanks for listening. The Falkie show is up everywhere. Can't believe I talked to someone legendary like him!

Exactly.  The real question is what now?  After you have reached the summit on Everest or walked on the moon what do you do for an encore?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 21, 2016, 09:00:03 PM
Exactly.  The real question is what now?  After you have reached the summit on Everest or walked on the moon what do you do for an encore?

The falkie saga continues until another day, the same was said when i smoked pot that grew on the moon, thanks to dr richard miller.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on March 21, 2016, 09:45:52 PM

The falkie saga continues until another day, the same was said when i smoked pot that grew on the moon, thanks to dr richard miller.

Wife is home from Florida.  Put "Honey" Graham Crackers on her grocery shopping list.

Better tomorrows everyone!

Love you all. And Daniel too  (π+∆) = ~~

akwilly

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 22, 2016, 12:19:52 AM
Wife is home from Florida.  Put "Honey" Graham Crackers on her grocery shopping list.

Better tomorrows everyone!
why would you let her back after what she did. Chocolate graham crackers is grounds for divorce.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on March 22, 2016, 12:21:19 AM
why would you let her back after what she did. Chocolate graham crackers is grounds for divorce.

Should be in the pre-nup, however this is flirting with the lines of a divorce.

Auslandia

How is it possible that Falkie has 2 iPads, an iPhone and an apartment yet no job?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 22, 2016, 08:17:54 AM
Think Walter Mitty....

Walter Mitty and John McClane..the guy don't die!

ninjashoes

Quote from: Auslandia on March 22, 2016, 08:08:02 AM
How is it possible that Falkie has 2 iPads, an iPhone and an apartment yet no job?

We are talking about someone who has read over 800 paranormal books. You don't need to work with that knowledge base.

Auslandia

Quote from: ninjashoes on March 22, 2016, 12:15:52 PM
We are talking about someone who has read over 800 paranormal books. You don't need to work with that knowledge base.

I'm beginning to understand. I need to read more.

akwilly

I finally got to hear the whole Falkie interview. It was amazing! I hope you'll get him back. I am so ticked that I was unable to catch it live and call in.

ninjashoes

Quote from: akwilly on March 23, 2016, 05:02:39 AM
I finally got to hear the whole Falkie interview. It was amazing! I hope you'll get him back. I am so ticked that I was unable to catch it live and call in.

Next time we will likely keep it a hair more serious and get into the paranormal a bit more. I am glad however that I was able to ask Falkie about Reptilians. Its not a true EODR show unless I jam that question in there at some point.