• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Douglas Dietrich has a show called Critical Omissions that runs on Revolution Radio every Tuesday night
at 10PM.   

I'm going to attempt to check it out.   Few guys aggravate me more that Dietrich but I'm gonna give it a go.   

They even have a chat -> http://freedomslips.com/newchat/live.htm

Bearing fruit already... 

He's thanked his groupies   "Dietrich's Angels" and going into his shtick about how the Empire of Japan won WWII and that MacArthur was a Hirohito stooge.

Know he's giving us his take on North Korea.  This should be wild.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 11, 2017, 08:05:38 PM
Bearing fruit already... 

He's thanked his groupies   "Dietrich's Angels" and going into his shtick about how the Empire of Japan* won WWII and that MacArthur was a Hirohito stooge.
Wow. Good luck. It is tempting but that guy learned so much from reading before throwing out papers at The Presidio that I can't keep up with him. He and Quayle are like auctioneers. Do they even breath? Circular breathing like some musicans? Even Alex eventually takes a breath after a rant or ramble.

*WHERE IS THE GOLD? But also it is a bit suspect that so many high-level Japs, sometimes involved in some of the worst war crimes, were allowed to go back into business/government, even to lead large conglomerates. And MacArthur is criticized by some for his defense of Hirohito etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonner_Fellers
Operation Blacklist etc

Quote from: albrecht on April 11, 2017, 08:18:21 PM
Wow. Good luck. It is tempting but that guy learned so much from reading before throwing out papers at The Presidio that I can't keep up with him. He and Quayle are like auctioneers. Do they even breath? Circular breathing like some musicans? Even Alex eventually takes a breath after a rant or ramble.

*WHERE IS THE GOLD? But also it is a bit suspect that so many high-level Japs, sometimes involved in some of the worst war crimes, were allowed to go back into business/government, even to lead large conglomerates. And MacArthur is criticized by some for his defense of Hirohito etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonner_Fellers
Operation Blacklist etc

I have a soft spot for Quayle - Dietrich makes me nuts.  I got kicked from the chatroom about 30 seconds in    :P

So far Japan won WWII, MacArthur did Hirohito's bidding, North Korea and Mexico are linked [somehow?].  The South Koreans deposed leader was a cultist
heavily swayed by hot, lesbian, satanic sex.   Then he lashed out at Mike Aquino and then some rant as to Jordan Maxwell and Richard Dolan being white trash.
Then hopped to Reverend Moon stuff - Moon sent 300 young beauties to co-opt the US Congress.  Then some sort of Washington Times Jewish stuff.

30 minutes in and I'm exhausted.   

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 11, 2017, 08:21:23 PM
I have a soft spot for Quayle - Dietrich makes me nuts.  I got kicked from the chatroom about 30 seconds in    :P
I admit a guilty pleasure for all of them it is funny to hear how elaborate a conspiracy can go without taking a breath and for how hosts deal with it. I've never listened to them on their own shows without a host, at least trying, to interrupt or provide order (or get steamrolled.) Must be funny stream-of-consciousness. And Quayle has a hot daughter who is a singer. Wonder how her upbringing was with Quayle as a dad. Seems to have turned out ok.

*The Dietrich Angels run a tight ship! No negativity on that message board against Charlie Dietrich.

Rev. Moon was crowned King of the United States in 2004 and then Dietrich's adopted son has had sex change surgery and then he
tied that into Putin in Chechnya and Alexander Bogun  is the new Rasputin.  Then a pivot to Milo and the Jew, White Trash bastards who voted
for Trump.   

Still talking at lightspeed a hop to gay men flying drones and Obama was born in Kenya who was put in power to shield the shadow state.

Then an attack on Alex Jones out of left field and that anyone that doesn't follow his train of thought equals "You are an idiot - this isn't that complex"

Whoa!  "The only one who calls me Daddy is my adpoted son whom I used to have sex with when he dressed as a girl"

Then something about bleeding, virginal arse holes.

Then some bizarre masturbation blast....... 

I can't keep up.    I'm over.   Mentally drained but secure in the knowledge that I'm an idiot for not following that muck.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 11, 2017, 08:44:02 PM
Rev. Moon was crowned King of the United States in 2004 and then Dietrich's adopted son has had sex change surgery and then he
tied that into Putin in Chechnya and Alexander Bogun  is the new Rasputin.  Then a pivot to Milo and the Jew, White Trash bastards who voted
for Trump.   

Still talking at lightspeed a hop to gay men flying drones and Obama was born in Kenya who was put in power to shield the shadow state.

Then an attack on Alex Jones out of left field and that anyone that doesn't follow his train of thought equals "You are an idiot - this isn't that complex"

Whoa!  "The only one who calls me Daddy is my adpoted son whom I used to have sex with when he dressed as a girl"

wtf? And this guy complains about Aquino and all of that supposed, alleged Presidio child abuse stuff??  :o

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 11, 2017, 08:49:12 PM
Then some bizarre masturbation blast....... 

I can't keep up.    I'm over.   Mentally drained but secure in the knowledge that I'm an idiot for not following that muck.
Did it involve Montauk and a masturbatory "glowing orb" as Preston Nicols related to a maybe stoned C2C host a while back?

Quote from: albrecht on April 11, 2017, 09:11:52 PM
Did it involve Montauk and a masturbatory "glowing orb" as Preston Nicols related to a maybe stoned C2C host a while back?

No.  No Montauk came up.  The usual Japan and Aquino stuff.  The sex with adopted son who became a woman stuff is new
ground afaik.  What's up with that?   Some sort of Nugent-like Little Miss Dangerous situation?  Also the jewish bashing - never
heard that from him before.     

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 11, 2017, 09:18:45 PM
No.  No Montauk came up.  The usual Japan and Aquino stuff.  The sex with adopted son who became a woman stuff is new
ground afaik.  What's up with that?   Some sort of Nugent-like Little Miss Dangerous situation?  Also the jewish bashing - never
heard that from him before.     
Well, considering the Montauk etc was East Coast and super-secret the papers likely never made it to The Presidio so Dietrich couldn't read them when he was doing his job of disposing of the secret papers there. Alas.
With regard to the other stuff?  :o Pure crazy and perverted.
ps: that "network" has some real pieces of work on it. Sean David Morton is still listed as having a show (and apparently was on recently) despite his recent convictions? RCH's "paramour" still has a show?

It does appear to be quite the network.  I'm intrigued with the prospects of the Global Synopsis show hosted by 'Pony' which holds
down the prized Monday and Friday 4 to 6 AM slot.

Ciardelo

Was FreedomSlips too wingnut for even Hoaxy when he was supposedly looking for a place for his (now defunct) show?

Dyna-X

Douglas Dietrich is crazier than a shithouse rat.  If you just want to take his claims about the Presidio and document burning seriously and get a fantasy version of history, knock yourself out. I first saw him on one of the Project Camelot (Kerry Cassidy) interviews - a never ending source of off the rails gold with enough credible interviewees to count on your fingers.

If you want to see the work of someone (Steve Outtrrim)who has picked apart his claims (like what expat has done for Hoagie) look this page over - its just as entertaining to see how Dietrich has assembled his background - Outtrim has FOIAed his records - and it seems Dietrich was basically a flunky.  No doubt he had some Satanic ritual abuse and some whacky stuff programmed into him, but that is where the truth ends and the yarn spinning begins.

https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

Lilith

I've been listening to Revolution Radio past few days.  I like it for the most part so far.

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 12, 2017, 12:51:51 PM
Douglas Dietrich is crazier than a shithouse rat.  If you just want to take his claims about the Presidio and document burning seriously and get a fantasy version of history, knock yourself out. I first saw him on one of the Project Camelot (Kerry Cassidy) interviews - a never ending source of off the rails gold with enough credible interviewees to count on your fingers.

If you want to see the work of someone (Steve Outtrrim)who has picked apart his claims (like what expat has done for Hoagie) look this page over - its just as entertaining to see how Dietrich has assembled his background - Outtrim has FOIAed his records - and it seems Dietrich was basically a flunky.  No doubt he had some Satanic ritual abuse and some whacky stuff programmed into him, but that is where the truth ends and the yarn spinning begins.

https://burners.me/2016/07/09/debunking-douglas-dietrich/

Hey thanks for the link.  Originally I found Dietrich's shtick rather unique.   Mix in some obscure facts [such as the extreme range of the Japanese Ki-74 'Patsy' bomber, of which less than 20 were ever built] with some raging insanity - the Roswell Incident was due to a crashed Japanese aircraft with the little alien bodies really being shaved bald Japanese pilots.   Then he became more and more annoying and then kind of disappeared from the usual suspects shows.  Found out why last night - with his hate filled racist rants.   I'm not even sure Rense would touch him now and that is saying something. 

The dishonorable discharge from the Marine bit was always so odd.   Seems like Outtrim shed some light on that.   

Dyna-X

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 12, 2017, 06:18:05 PM
The dishonorable discharge from the Marine bit was always so odd.   Seems like Outtrim shed some light on that.

YW. As it turns out he had an Entry Level Separation - booted from basic training in '88.  I'm surprised no Marine vets have came after him for stolen valor for claiming CPL or PFC, but I suspect they cut him slack for being insane.

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 12, 2017, 07:04:43 PM
YW. As it turns out he had an Entry Level Separation - booted from basic training in '88.  I'm surprised no Marine vets have came after him for stolen valor for claiming CPL or PFC, but I suspect they cut him slack for being insane.

I guess that is why he never appeared on Big Jim Fetzer's show again.   Fetzer [who is also loopy] was a Marine officer.  Perhaps Fetzer learned the "Real Deal" as his show is call and banished Dietrich.  I dunno.

A Dietrich, Webster Tarpley debate might be interesting.  Tarpley is another piece of work.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 12, 2017, 07:07:32 PM
I guess that is why he never appeared on Big Jim Fetzer's show again.   Fetzer [who is also loopy] was a Marine officer.  Perhaps Fetzer learned the "Real Deal" as his show is call and banished Dietrich.  I dunno.

A Dietrich, Webster Tarpley debate might be interesting.  Tarpley is another piece of work.
Ha, that would be fun. Tarpley makes me think he is one of those guys who foams spit at both corners of his lips when he is speaking/ranting. I've noticed though that some of the even crazy guys have some sense of audience, for example Dietrich (to my knowledge) doesn't go into the "joose" when he is on C2C much. And guests that appear on their own crazy shows often go further down various racial, religious, or ethnic conspiracy paths, and more outrageous/elaborate conspiracies when they are on more "mainstream," but still "alternative/crazy," shows. Like a continuum, or spiral, C2C-->CTM-->AJ-->Rense-->own show...

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on April 11, 2017, 08:18:21 PM
It is tempting but that guy learned so much from reading before throwing out papers at The Presidio that I can't keep up with him.

Maybe if he used paragraphs.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 11, 2017, 08:44:02 PM
for Trump.   

Correction to the above.  The sex with son statement is inaccurate -> "The only one who calls me Daddy is my adpoted son whom I used to have sex with when he dressed as a girl".   It should have been "The only one who calls me Daddy is my  adopted son whom I used to have sex with back when he was a girl".    Hard to keep track of his statements as he talks a mile a minute.   I had gone back to try and figure out Dietrich's logic on how the Moonies rule the United States but it is not possible to follow his train of thought - at least not be me.   

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 16, 2017, 07:16:13 PM
Correction to the above.  The sex with son statement is inaccurate -> "The only one who calls me Daddy is my adpoted son whom I used to have sex with when he dressed as a girl".   It should have been "The only one who calls me Daddy is my  adopted son whom I used to have sex with back when he was a girl".    Hard to keep track of his statements as he talks a mile a minute.   I had gone back to try and figure out Dietrich's logic on how the Moonies rule the United States but it is not possible to follow his train of thought - at least not be me.
Wow. What a bizarro show. He is under cyber attacks due to the information he is exposing. Rev. Moon was the president of S.Korea and the USA, apparently. His theories of the Korea War are really out there and I can't quite get how we are doing all of this for the "empire of Japan" but a South Korean cultist was our President. :o

ItsOver

I don't often think "crazy, nutcase, looney tunes" but when I do, I think Douglas Dietrich.

I hate to think about how many bodies they'll dig-up at his abode one day.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 18, 2017, 02:08:12 PM
I don't often think "crazy, nutcase, looney tunes" but when I do, I think Douglas Dietrich.

I hate to think about how many bodies they'll dig-up at his abode one day.

Ha!   I'm feeling a bit puckish tonight so I'm gonna give it another shot tonite at 10 EDT.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 18, 2017, 07:25:05 PM
Ha!   I'm feeling a bit puckish tonight so I'm gonna give it another shot tonite at 10 EDT.
Good luck! He seems quite bitter these days, especially against white people and Orientals who like white people (he singled out some Japanese guy for special venom because he got "facebook likes" and now is on Alex Jones.) And the sexual relationship with his adopted son/daughter is really bizarre. Almost as bizarre as his theories I'm still a bit unclear who is running the show now that Rev. Moon has died and the former President of S.Korea was arrested. I guess Russia via the Trump blackmail?

He has some sort of blacksmith/weaponsmith guy on as a guest so Dietrich is stuck in 2nd gear tonight.
He can't engage the stream of consciousness hyperdrive with a guest but he still chitters so much the guest
can't talk which is a shame as it could be an interesting topic.   :'(

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 18, 2017, 08:39:50 PM
He has some sort of blacksmith/weaponsmith guy on as a guest so Dietrich is stuck in 2nd gear tonight.
He can't engage the stream of consciousness hyperdrive with a guest but he still chitters so much the guest
can't talk which is a shame as it could be an interesting topic.   :'(
Wow he has guests? I just figured that it was an excuse for him to rant and ramble. There is some guy in Germany who makes various, legal, weapons and tests them out. Had a bunch of youtubes and I guess made money from it. Apparently there was some controversy about him though. Forget his name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulfberht_swords
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingelrii
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2878512/The-mystery-magical-superstrong-Viking-sword-Researchers-close-supermonks-believed-forged-weapons.html (of course the Dailymail inflates the story a lot it is interesting.)

Quote from: albrecht on April 18, 2017, 08:49:25 PM
Wow he has guests? I just figured that it was an excuse for him to rant and ramble. There is some guy in Germany who makes various, legal, weapons and tests them out. Had a bunch of youtubes and I guess made money from it. Apparently there was some controversy about him though. Forget his name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulfberht_swords
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingelrii
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2878512/The-mystery-magical-superstrong-Viking-sword-Researchers-close-supermonks-believed-forged-weapons.html (of course the Dailymail inflates the story a lot it is interesting.)

The guest is Jason Knight out of South Carolina.  He is really chill and is a 180 from Dougie
http://www.history.com/shows/forged-in-fire/cast/jason-knight

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 18, 2017, 08:56:24 PM
The guest is Jason Knight out of South Carolina.  He is really chill and is a 180 from Dougie
http://www.history.com/shows/forged-in-fire/cast/jason-knight
How did Michio Kaku get on Dietrich's badside? He was railing against him the other night? As far as I know he has been non-political or hasn't addressed racial matters, conspiracy, political comments, etc but just been guests on shows about his physics theories and what-not? Dietrich mentioned him in his rants the other night, for some reason?