• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

zeebo

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on October 13, 2015, 06:42:46 PM
My real name is not Jinger, it is Oishi and I am Japanese ...

Hajimemashite Oishi-san.  Bellgab wa ganbatte ne!   :D

paladin1991

Quote from: zeebo on October 14, 2015, 09:26:03 PM
Hajimemashite Oishi-san.  Bellgab wa ganbatte ne!   :D

That's racist.  You expecting a Japanese guy, fm Japan, to speak Japanese.  I suppose that every pussy you come across speaks french?

zeebo

Nah I don't even care if anyone else speaks it - after suffering though two years of Japanese classes, someone's gonna listen!   ;D

Quote from: zeebo on October 15, 2015, 06:45:29 PM
Nah I don't even care if anyone else speaks it - after suffering though two years of Japanese classes, someone's gonna listen!   ;D

He will listen to you Zeebs

Doesn't this place use BBCode?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 15, 2015, 10:09:36 AM
I suppose that every pussy you come across speaks french?

No, but they are all fluent in Cuntonese.

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 18, 2015, 04:16:42 PM
He will listen to you Zeebs

Usually I just chat with the sushi chef, but, ok what the hell I need the practice.

Quote from: zeebo on October 19, 2015, 01:40:48 PM
Usually I just chat with the sushi chef, but, ok what the hell I need the practice.

I was hoping to go to Japan with my Engineering co-op program at school so took a little Japanese as well (offered as a non-credit course through the department), but ended up skipping half the classes because I already had a full load.  I don't remember much :(.  I do remember saying "Watashi-wa Jolgie fol Plesident desu" over and over.

Caruthers612

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 19, 2015, 10:07:41 AM
No, but they are all fluent in Cuntonese.

Again, Sredni, I must compliment you for a rejoinder well played.

bellNwhistle

<original content deleted-  posted in the wrong forum>

paladin1991

Quote from: bellNwhistle on October 24, 2015, 05:20:55 PM
<original content deleted-  posted in the wrong forum>
Heheh.  You are gonna be allllllriiiiight.

USSGOBLiN

Hello everyone. My first time here. I am Raymond Bautista to save time learn who I am go here www.ussgoblin.com.  and when you visit my website, turn your sound on, a special person did the voice greeting for me. Maybe some remember me from the old Art Bell website and show.

paladin1991

Quote from: USSGOBLiN on October 26, 2015, 10:05:40 PM
Hello everyone. My first time here. I am Raymond Bautista to save time learn who I am go here www.ussgoblin.com.  and when you visit my website, turn your sound on, a special person did the voice greeting for me. Maybe some remember me from the old Art Bell website and show.

Hey there little brother.  Welcome aboard.  Great name for your site, ussgoblin.com.  I checked out your website.  That here is some serious gathering of good stuff.  You've put a lot of work into it and it's gonna take me a more than a couple of visits to work through it all.  I look forward to that though and 'seeing' more of you here.
I'll check back with you, kid.  You take care now.  You hear?

Oh yeah, I was seriously impressed with your dad's work on the drainage tube.  Outstanding work dad.  Just outstanding.

USSGOBLiN

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 27, 2015, 12:46:58 AM
Hey there little brother.  Welcome aboard.  Great name for your site, ussgoblin.com.  I checked out your website.  That here is some serious gathering of good stuff.  You've put a lot of work into it and it's gonna take me a more than a couple of visits to work through it all.  I look forward to that though and 'seeing' more of you here.
I'll check back with you, kid.  You take care now.  You hear?

Oh yeah, I was seriously impressed with your dad's work on the drainage tube.  Outstanding work dad.  Just outstanding.
Thanks, I build it back in 1999. I was 6 at the time and Art Bell's webmaster gave me a few tips. Funny you use the Gunny for your avatar, I think my website is ranked #80 on http://www.gunnyapproved.com/index.php?start=80

lonevoice

Quote from: USSGOBLiN on October 26, 2015, 10:05:40 PM
I remember you, Raymond.  It's good to see you're still listening to Art Bell and kicking butt.  :)

SpikeMike stopped by (in this thread) not too long ago, though he hasn't been back as far as I know.    :(

effluenza

Long time listener of Art. First time poster at the website. Anything I should know before I post? Be gentle.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: effluenza on October 28, 2015, 01:16:14 AM
Long time listener of Art. First time poster at the website. Anything I should know before I post? Be gentle.

Welcome.

It's always good to have someone pop your posting cherry, so let me be the first to respond.  :)

No, there's nothing you should know, just have fun. Don't take it seriously and you will have a good time.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 28, 2015, 01:51:30 AM
Welcome.

It's always good to have someone pop your posting cherry, so let me be the first to respond.  :)

No, there's nothing you should know, just have fun. Don't take it seriously and you will have a good time.

Welcome aboard, Effluenza.  And what Sredni said.  Yeah, I know, Sredni sounds like he is absolutely flame broiled.  But he's not gay, he's English.  He just sounds that way.

maureen

Good to have you, effluenza! I hope you enjoy being had!

paladin1991

Quote from: maureen on October 28, 2015, 02:26:05 PM
Good to have you, effluenza! I hope you enjoy being had! Again and again and again....

Fixed

Don't take anyone here seriously and take yourself even less seriously.  You'll do fine.

This topic has been dead since Halloween. 

Time to archive the bitch.

Robert

I don't think I've posted this here before, but I found this place months ago by Googling "George Noory sucks".  I was pleasantly surprised to learn not long afterward that MITD was about to get started.

bellNwhistle

So.. I joined on March 7th, but confess to only recently leaving my pathetic little marks here and there on the forum.

doctorwhen

Hello, I'm the new doctor, and I'm a time traveler.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 17, 2015, 05:23:20 PM
So.. I joined on March 7th, but confess to only recently leaving my pathetic little marks here and there on the forum.

I enjoy your posts.

zeebo

Welcome doctorwhen n' bellNwhistle.  You have jumped in during interesting times ..for better or worse  ;)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 24, 2015, 10:28:08 PM
Heheh.  You are gonna be allllllriiiiight.
;D ;D  OMG I don't know.. I may not be.

And thank you, rekcuf and zeebo. :D

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 08:02:05 AM
  ;D ;D  OMG I don't know.. I may not be.

And thank you, rekcuf and zeebo. :D

You're welcome.