• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

chefist

Quote from: Elane237 on September 30, 2015, 09:42:02 AM
Greetings Friends!

I joined this forum in response to John B. Wells ending his user forum for his "Caravan To Midnight" members last week because someone complained to FBI!   I just Love John B's CTM show, but would like to keep up with "feedback" about his shows and Art Bell's shows too!  Both are my favorite talk show hosts! 8)

Welcome and post often...I'm sure there is a JBW thread under the "Other talk shows" thread...you and your friends can post there about this show!

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8768.msg527053.html#msg527053

Someone just started it 2 days ago...probably in response to what you mentioned...

paladin1991

Greetings Friends!

I joined this forum in response to John B. Wells ending his user forum for his "Caravan To Midnight" members last week because someone complained to FBI!   I just Love John B's CTM show, but would like to keep up with "feedback" about his shows and Art Bell's shows too!  Both are my favorite talk show hosts! 8)
You should contact the other 3 members of your old forum and have them join here.  Heck, invite JBW over.  We'll have a swingin' time.
Post often kid.

... John B. Wells ending his user forum for his "Caravan To Midnight" members last week because someone complained to FBI!...

I wonder if that's really the reason?

Elane237

PaperBoy,  I wonder what the real reason is too for cancelling the CTM forum!  As a business person, I would want to know what my audience thinks!  But in the meantime, I'd love to connect with other Caraveners!  There were lots of "trolls" posting on the site, but us "serious" Caravaners soon learned to ignore them.

chefist

Quote from: Elane237 on September 30, 2015, 11:38:08 AM

PaperBoy,  I wonder what the real reason is too for cancelling the CTM forum!  As a business person, I would want to know what my audience thinks!  But in the meantime, I'd love to connect with other Caraveners!  There were lots of "trolls" posting on the site, but us "serious" Caravaners soon learned to ignore them.

Post a link to the BellGab JBW thread on Facebook! That will get some followers together...

Birdie

Hello! I'm not really new, but I'm back after being away for about a year. Stopped listening to C2C back then because I finally couldn't take another minute of Jorch. Ugh.
Logged on here today and found out not only does Hoagie have his own show (?!) but Art is back! Ermahgerd!! Like, really back this time!

Yes, I have been under a rock. It's nice and cozy in here.

I'm looking forward to hearing Art again and to the live chat. And, of course, to the respectful, rational, open-minded and dispassionate bellgab commentary on the 2016 freak show. Good times.

Also a Caravan to Midnight fugitive. For the young newbies who never heard Art until Sirius, or this show, here's a link. https://archive.org/details/opensource_audio
Type in Art's name, there are old shows there.

T.O.L.

Hi Birdie and Original Larry! Welcome to the madness!

( Amy )

Hey guys!

I'm sure you have a lot of questions.

Brief introduction:

I'm Amy Martin. It's been a long, long weekend.
I'll be covering the news segment now, as well as coordinating affiliates.

News tips: amy@artbell.com
Affiliate inquiries: affiliates@artbell.com

I'm a regular #DMTalk -er, though since things have been hectic as you all may well know, I've been far-less engaged in live-tweeting/chatting the show. You might have heard my 'Manos' call on Truth or Trash. I was the once-Editor of a certain news site.

I will be the first to say this:

Feel free to riff the news segments. ;)

Tonight's keyword: Wales. (Sounds much different recording than listening. hehehe)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDTCXy6VQ_c

I'm really easy going. My door is always open.

-Amy

Rix Gins

Quote from: ( Amy ) on October 05, 2015, 10:08:56 PM
Hey guys!

Brief introduction:

I'm a regular #DMTalk -er, though since things have been hectic as you all may well know, I've been far-less engaged in live-tweeting/chatting the show. You might have heard my 'Manos' call on Truth or Trash. I was the once-Editor of a certain news site.

Tonight's keyword: Wales. (Sounds much different recording than listening. hehehe)

-Amy

Welcome, Amy.  I'm sure you will do just fine in delivering the news.  Have fun with it.  It's nice to have you here at BellGab. 

jazmunda

Hey guys!

Brief introduction:

-Amy

Welcome to Bellgab. Post often.  :D

WOTR

Hey guys!

Brief introduction:

-Amy
Welcome... You made a good choice of forums to join.  You just have to be a little careful- the site owner is big into censorship, is heavy handed and reckless with the ban hammer, and is thin skinned.  So long as you are careful not to offend anybody, you should fit right in here.

(I am really counting on your being familiar enough with bellgab.com / georgenoorysucks.com to get the sarcasm in the above paragraph...)

Enjoy your stay- and say "hi" to Leo next time you see him.  ;)

whoozit

Hey guys!

Brief introduction:

-Amy

Gooble gobble we accept you we accept you gooble gobble one of us one of us.  Welcome to the freak show, err...  Bellgab.

ItsOver

Hey guys!

Brief introduction:

GNS.
-Amy
I'm sure it was just an oversight but I've updated your post to comply with the BellGab prime directive.

Hey guys!

Brief introduction:

-Amy

Hi Amy.  I was really impressed with your understanding of the minutia of the human brain when you were on with RCH.  Was it your area of study?

nneptune5

Hey Amy,
I just signed up here too!

Try not to leave us at #dmtalk.. your contributions are fun!
Congratulations on the gig!

Hey guys!

I'm sure you have a lot of questions...

Hi Amy,

What's your take on Falkie?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 07, 2015, 09:19:26 PM
Hi Amy.  It's me again.  Any pics?

She told me not to, but...fuck it! She only has eyes for her Pallikins, by the way, and the cupid's bow there is all for you, you lucky bastard!

My real name is not Jinger, it is Oishi and I am Japanese, I was born and raised in Japan,, I get to the US arourd 3 or 4 times a year for business.  I love Art Berll was listening to him back in the 90's when I was in Las Vegas as a youngster and love him now on the internet.  I work/am part of a Sake distriubitor from Japan to Calicornia and Florida.

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on October 13, 2015, 06:42:46 PM
My real name is not Jinger, it is Oishi and I am Japanese, I was born and raised in Japan,, I get to the US arourd 3 or 4 times a year for business.  I love Art Berll was listening to him back in the 90's when I was in Las Vegas as a youngster and love him now on the internet.  I work/am part of a Sake distriubitor from Japan to Calicornia and Florida.

Welcome! I think I've seen you on L O P on the Noory sucks thread.

trostol

are there any.....free samples lol

whoozit

Welcome.  I think I drank several bottles of your product the other week when I was in Orlando.

Quote from: whoozit on October 13, 2015, 06:52:00 PM
Welcome.  I think I drank several bottles of your product the other week when I was in Orlando.

If it was Takahara Brand the it sure was