• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Taaroa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 04, 2018, 12:36:30 AM
No thanks, though I'm guessing it features prominently on your bookself. ;D

I think you have me mistaken for a more British poster...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on May 04, 2018, 12:52:57 AM
I think you have me mistaken for a more British poster...

I know. I can't pretend anymore. Given your country's similar distaste for British royalty you're a poor substitute...but pud goes to bed early. :D

Gd5150

Today in the Paul Manaforf case the judge questioned Mueller lawyers on what this has to do with the Russian collusion investigation.

Quote“It's unlikely you're going to persuade me the special counsel has unfettered power to do whatever he wants," said Ellis”

Making things even worse for the Demokkkrat doner/Mueller witch hunt...

Quote“Dreeben declined to discuss the Cohen case, but said that Mueller's probe into Manafort was authorized by Rosenstein.

Rosenstein's May 2017 order laying out the scope of the probe, he told the judge, did not reveal all the details because they involve sensitive national security and counterintelligence matters that could not be divulged publicly, but were conveyed to Mueller.

Ellis balked, saying Dreeben's answer essentially means the Justice Department was "not really telling the truth" about the probe and invites someone to respond by saying, "Come on, man!"

Dreeben also stressed that Rosenstein wrote another memo two months later, in August 2017, explicitly granting Mueller the power to investigate Manafort's Ukraine dealings years before the 2016 election.

Ellis complained that the bulk of that August memo he has received was highly redacted.

He directed Mueller's office to take two weeks to consult with U.S. intelligence agencies to see if they will sign off so that he can personally review a sealed, unredacted version of the memo.

Dreeben told him the redacted portions did not pertain to the Manafort case.

"I'll be the judge," Ellis said.

Whoops. Bye bye Bob. Bye bye demokkkrat witch hunt.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-manafort/us-judge-questions-special-counsels-powers-in-manafort-case-idUSKBN1I51WE

John McCain meets Satan more sooner than later. Take that fat oinker daughter with him! That Cunt!!!!!!!!

albrecht

"AUMF that would greatly expand who the president can place in indefinite military detention, all in the name of restricting presidential power. If the Corker-Kaine bill becomes law as currently written, any president, including Donald Trump, could plausibly claim extraordinarily broad power to order the military to imprison any U.S. citizen, captured in America or not, and hold them without charges essentially forever."
https://theintercept.com/2018/05/01/ndaa-2018-aumf-detention/

Taaroa

Quality programming brought to you by the Australian taxpayer:

https://youtu.be/86OkGaKck3I

Gd5150

And another demokkkrat exposed for being disgusting scumbag. Such a shame, he was a hero to the demokkkrats. Taking time out of his busy schedule as NY attourney general to appear on Samantha Bee. And now whoops, turns out he thought beating the crap out of his women was acceptable behavior. Sending a few to the hospital. Those ol demokkkrats, when they’re not using their women as punching bags they’re cheating and treating them worse than a dirty dried up socks.

https://youtu.be/E5_buE1b21U

Keep up the great work demokkkrat pigs! Examples of what not to be for people everywhere.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Garrett Mendelbaum on May 05, 2018, 10:22:39 PM
        John McCain meets Satan more sooner than later. Take that fat oinker daughter with him! That Cunt!!!!!!!!

Hey Sissy Pants.  How long do you think it’ll be before your sick shit gets you banned from BG yet again?  You can’t disguise your psychosis no matter how hard you try. 

chefist

Aren't Democrat men allowed to abuse women? I thought they overlooked that as long as you put a check mark next to 'D'.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: chefist on May 08, 2018, 11:34:49 AM
Aren't Democrat men allowed to abuse women? I thought they overlooked that as long as you put a check mark next to 'D'.

After the third offense one also has to agree to a to pay a $2,000,000.00 fine per news worthy incident to include non contact jerking off in the presence of a cornered female victim and hold fundraisers for Nancy Pelosi or her designee.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 08, 2018, 11:32:32 AM
And another demokkkrat exposed for being disgusting scumbag. Such a shame, he was a hero to the demokkkrats. Taking time out of his busy schedule as NY attourney general to appear on Samantha Bee. And now whoops, turns out he thought beating the crap out of his women was acceptable behavior. Sending a few to the hospital. Those ol demokkkrats, when they’re not using their women as punching bags they’re cheating and treating them worse than a dirty dried up socks.

Keep up the great work demokkkrat pigs! Examples of what not to be for people everywhere.

You know don't you that it was the Democrats that wanted his resignation as soon as the story broke right? And he was out in three hours...Unlike Roy Moore in AL who took the Trump nod and thought that denying something makes him innocent and the accusers liars...Just like Trump does..

Still, don't let hypocrisy get in the way of your dementia.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 08, 2018, 12:06:04 PM
After the third offense one also has to agree to a to pay a $2,000,000.00 fine per news worthy incident to include non contact jerking off in the presence of a cornered female victim and hold fundraisers for Nancy Pelosi or her designee.

If only he'd had Cohen to help make the problem go away eh?  :-\  Instead he was out straight away soon after the story was published. And after the Democrats demanded him out.. What a pity Roy Moore didn't have the same attitude..Or Trump ("I can't help it, I just kiss them, grab em by the pussy")

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 08, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
If only he'd had Cohen to help make the problem go away eh?  :-\  Instead he was out straight away soon after the story was published. And after the Democrats demanded him out.. What a pity Roy Moore didn't have the same attitude..Or Trump ("I can't help it, I just kiss them, grab em by the pussy")

Please, Trump was still a Democrat when he grabbed pussy and it was expected of him.  The grab-bees were silent until he turned Republican and then they decided it was offensive.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 08, 2018, 12:59:56 PM
Please, Trump was still a Democrat when he grabbed pussy and it was expected of him.  The grab-bees were silent until he turned Republican and then they decided it was offensive.

Ahhh so what was Roy Moore when he was fiddling with teenagers when he was in his 30s? The Republicans are the party of pro life, 'family values' (That well known supermarket chain) and other hypocrisy. Especially the far right evangelicals, who have turned blind now that their Dear leader is everything they've preached against for the last forty odd years. Their preaching will be met with a hollow laugh when he's out of office.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 08, 2018, 01:17:26 PM
Ahhh so what was Roy Moore when he was fiddling with teenagers when he was in his 30s? The Republicans are the party of pro life, 'family values' (That well known supermarket chain) and other hypocrisy. Especially the far right evangelicals, who have turned blind now that their Dear leader is everything they've preached against for the last forty odd years. Their preaching will be met with a hollow laugh when he's out of office.

Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 08, 2018, 04:27:26 PM
Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner, Weiner...

Trump...(Ad infinitum)...  ;)

Shocked that George Noory twin Blankenship lost tonight.

Taaroa

Australia Is Rich, Strong and Afraid of the World
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/09/world/australia/australia-is-rich-strong-and-afraid-of-the-world.html

The only conclusion possible from reducing foreign aid and increasing funding for intelligence agencies and border security is that Australia is afraid of the world.  ::)

Maybe the author was bullied by an Australian at some point...

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on May 10, 2018, 10:20:22 PM
Australia Is Rich, Strong and Afraid of the World
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/09/world/australia/australia-is-rich-strong-and-afraid-of-the-world.html

The only conclusion possible from reducing foreign aid and increasing funding for intelligence agencies and border security is that Australia is afraid of the world.  ::)

Maybe the author was bullied by an Australian at some point...

Ha. Don't believe the NY Times unless cross-sourced several times. Mainly an opinion paper, has been forever. In this case I think author was 'triggered' as a youth watching a Crocodile Dundee movie, maybe the one where he comes to America? Y'all have reasons to be, a bit, paranoid. Outpost of the West in the Orient. Politicians with foreign ties. And so on....

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 08, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

I'd like to breed him with Theresa May and see if Dr. Moreau can do the C section...

;D

I wouldn't fuck Megham McCain with Don Jr's dick.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 08, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

PWND, you to infinity and beyond...

Gd5150

Former demokkkrat leader, Willie Brown, confirms what everyone’s been sayin...

#HateIsNotAPlatform

QuotePresident Trump’s policies remain popular with many Americans, which means Democrats need to find a campaign strategy beyond just bashing him.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/williesworld/article/Trump-is-more-popular-than-Dems-want-to-admit-12908579.php

The demokkkrats chickens....are comin home..........to roost.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 14, 2018, 12:39:53 PM
Former demokkkrat leader, Willie Brown, confirms what everyone’s been sayin...

#HateIsNotAPlatform

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/williesworld/article/Trump-is-more-popular-than-Dems-want-to-admit-12908579.php

The demokkkrats chickens....are comin home..........to roost.

Loving that, truly.

Up All Night

A 25-year-old man was arrested after allegedly posing as a high school student in a Dallas Independent School District campus so he could compete in high school basketball, according to Texas officials. Now the University Interscholastic League, UIL, is monitoring the situation.

Dallas ISD police said Sidney Bouvier Gilstrap-Portley claimed to be a displaced Hurricane Harvey evacuee and enrolled as a freshman student at Skyline High School in August under the name Rashun Richardson. Federal law exempts people who claim to be homeless or an evacuee due to a natural disaster from requiring documents they might not have.

DISD says Gilstrap-Portley ended up at Hillcrest High School and joined the varsity basketball team there.

A woman who has a 14 year old daughter at Hillcrest High School told NBC 5 Gilstrap-Portley dated the young girl earlier this year. The woman asked NBC 5 not to make her name public. She says her daughter met Gilstrap-Portley at school in January. Her daughter told her they've kissed, but had no other sexual contact.

Hillcrest High School Principal Bayer said he and staff believed the suspect's story about being a hurricane evacuee, homeless with an absentee mother and younger siblings to care for.

He said he's since learned from police that the suspect Gilstrap-Portley has a child and girlfriend. Bayer says they came to basketball games, but staff believed the woman and child were a sister and nephew of the suspect.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/25-Year-Old-Man-Facing-Charges-for-Posing-as-High-School-Student-482727051.html

albrecht

She and Hillary should do a tour in medical schools and as a part of graduation med students would have to identify all the possible medical, mental, or substance abuse issues based on their behavior, falls, tics, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yknzj0HXTqk&feature=youtu.be

Jackstar

Have we banned schools yet?