• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Beyond Belief Season 9 Episode 7

Started by Jojo, May 16, 2018, 01:28:50 AM

Jojo

What do people think of this episode?  There is a free clip of a few minutes of it for viewers like me who don't want to subscribe due to automatic recurring billing.

What do viewers think, even of the snippet?

https://www.gaia.com/video/healing-through-past-life-regression-georgina-cannon?fullplayer=preview

If you want to know what I think, I'm not sure but mulling it over privately.

Jojo

She does a great job.

He keeps fidgeting.

GravitySucks

Quote from: monica on May 16, 2018, 03:44:01 AM
She does a great job.

He keeps fidgeting.

I didn’t see him move much at all. She never stopped. Did we watch the same clip?

Terrible camera angles.

Quote from: monica on May 16, 2018, 01:28:50 AM
What do people think of this episode?  There is a free clip of a few minutes of it for viewers like me who don't want to subscribe due to automatic recurring billing.

What do viewers think, even of the snippet?

https://www.gaia.com/video/healing-through-past-life-regression-georgina-cannon?fullplayer=preview

If you want to know what I think, I'm not sure but mulling it over privately.

Other than dreadfully dull and uninteresting?

Wait, Season 9?  NINE seasons of this already?  Nine?  Really?  I really wonder about the number of viewers/subscribers and revenue this, podcasts, etc have.

Juan

Season in TV no longer means a calendar year.  A lot of seasons are 10-12 episodes. Then a break, then another season.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 16, 2018, 04:00:58 AM
I didn’t see him move much at all. She never stopped. Did we watch the same clip?

Terrible camera angles.
Yes.

Is this show just two idiots in a basement talking about stuff which deosn't exist, because I already got tired of that gimmick ten minutes into Cosmic Disclosure

Quote from: Skeleton Jelly on May 17, 2018, 06:24:05 AM
Is this show just two idiots in a basement talking about stuff which deosn't exist...

Haha, a great description of the whole ''paranormal'' genre