• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Midnight with Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, February 25, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

DynamoHum

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 07, 2019, 09:05:23 AM
That film has only gotten better with age! Anthony maybe it has something to do with Wrestlemania being in town? Are you sure you're not being followed by Hulk Hogan?He's in NYC

Roddy Piper - what a legend.

ItsOver

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 07, 2019, 09:05:23 AM
That film has only gotten better with age! ...
A classhic.  Someday, maybe Tommy will try to explain it to Jorch, if he can get past all the "whut about Billy Mumy?" questions.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 07, 2019, 07:38:58 AM
Hey guys. Right to the point, I’m being followed. And I know who, I saw her yesterday, in person, in NYC at something I was at. They’re are actually a couple of them but this woman was starring at me and I’m Facebook friends with her. I saw something on Facebook that was deliberate but there is really nothing I can do that wouldn’t look like a panic. It’s like “they” made their presence known in such a way that I can’t do anything about it but it is undeniable at this point. I don’t know what their truest intention is at this time.

Did she make the little knife scrape across the throat motion to you? That would be a dead giveaway that she was after you.  ;)

AC400KICK

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 07, 2019, 09:03:07 AM
Probably mad at you for not completing your mission out west.

Guessing contact will be made within hours, that’s standard op proc.

Watch your back and have earbuds so they can’t insert via sonic contribulation.

I did what I Said what I said I was Gonna Do scumbag

Taco Bell

Quote from: Liberace! on April 06, 2019, 10:40:08 PM
I have been enjoying your Beef Quesarito, sir.

I'm a chili cheese man myself

paladin1991

So, tony, are you referring to Capt Emo/Jedi calling you a lunatic?  Is that the 'battle lines' you are referring to?

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 07, 2019, 05:53:48 PM
I did what I Said what I said I was Gonna Do scumbag
Oh.  Somehow I thought that you and Miller were gonna mix it up because of the things he had said.  Whatever.  Guess Millers three years of Tae Kwon do did save his ass.  I  don't believe his level 9, black arts BS, but whatever.  And unlike falkie, I was able to get miller to at least say he was going to the gym now.  Miller keeps claiming to be an Alpha male to everybody else's beta, hehe.

Lilith

Rant part 1

https://www.facebook.com/100009185699402/videos/2206653062984195/

Rant part 2

https://www.facebook.com/100009185699402/videos/2206703219645846/

#sad

Thank You for the BELLGAB shoutouts Anthony!

I'm sorry I missed the live stream.  I don't pay attention to Facebook much.  I'll try harder in future.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 10, 2019, 06:25:10 AM
Will you see if he'll make the videos public?

He did make his FB public when we asked him too earlier on in the saga, but I guess that didn't work out so well for him at the time.  Maybe he'll change his mind again, dunno.

Lilith

It's going to take me a while to catch up on Anthonys live streams, but he was talking about his discussions with an unnamed person from the FBI regarding Anthonys ideas about upcoming events in San Diego, and also talks about His previous plans for Area 51, and the fellow that ended up dead not long ago on his way to Area 51.

Lilith

Anthony admits that NOTHING happened when he went out to San Diego, even tho he had the same feeling about San Diego, that he had prior to 9/11.

Lilith

Anthony won't have his car for 10 days. It is being shipped from San Diego.

He does talk about the night in the hotel room when people were ringing his phone, and telling him to check his trunk, and he speculates about that.

AC400KICK

I will chronicle my journey here, pass or fail. I just have to clear MEPS and I’m in. It’s in God’s Hands now.

Lilith

Anthony says he's going to work on his stand up comedy.   LOL

whoozit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 06, 2019, 12:16:45 AM
🔥🔥🔥LIT CITY YOUTUBE PART 1🔥🔥🔥
https://youtu.be/VhY15wNxpVI
Can someone send him a nose hair clipper?  Please?

Lilith

Anthony says hes "found his voice, and he's not afraid to lose it".

Lilith

Anthony is working on contacting Google, to see if he can retrieve his password to his AfterMidnight account.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on April 10, 2019, 07:53:06 AM
Can someone send him a nose hair clipper?  Please?

Anthony DID say, in FB livestream 1, that he doesn't like his hair.

Lilith

Anthony discusses WadeGab, Art Bells Memorial Service and Milluh.

He relives when Milluh called him in Pennsylvania during his road trip.

Lilith

He might continue his show on Blog Talk radio, and submit it to SiriusXM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 10, 2019, 07:50:32 AM
I will chronicle my journey here, pass or fail. I just have to clear MEPS and I’m in. It’s in God’s Hands now.

I've always heard the USAF has the highest standard of living among the branches, so I'd say good choice.  Just don't tell them about BellGab.

Uncle Duke

Couple pieces of advice:

1) Avoid the meatloaf in the chow hall.

2) Although it's on the other side of San Antonio from Lackland, try Big Lou's pizza.  Best in town.

Pizzapunch

Be careful about the stuff you posted on Facebook about infiltrating the AirForce to get the nuclear codes, they may frown upon that. Good luck and keep us informed of your journey. I'm sure we'll be proud! Keep it lit in the USAF