• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bomb..bomb..bomb, bomb bomb, DC

Started by Gd5150, October 24, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

WeinerInHand

All that I can say is this: if you see a truck driver (an EXTREMELY good looking one) on the television getting caught up in one of these scandals - please know that I was framed...

ItsOver

Quote from: WeinerInHand on October 27, 2018, 01:23:09 PM
All that I can say is this: if you see a truck driver (an EXTREMELY good looking one) on the television getting caught up in one of these scandals - please know that I was framed...
Looking forward to the adventures of a weiner behind bars.

pyewacket

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 27, 2018, 11:55:38 AM
What specifically was it about the 8 year Obummer nightmare that you found to be "hilarity"?

Take all the screens you need:______________________________

Metron2267

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on October 27, 2018, 11:52:59 AM
How did that that van last a day in Broward county without being extensively defaced?

You deserve a for that astute observation, OverIt!

I was inJoi'n the thread b4 the Fun stuff happened.  Why this thread for the derailment, is that guy a paid shill doing that shill stuff to try to distract from the topick?  Seems suspicious at worst, mildly annoying at best.  From what I have seen here alone on this Van Bomber story it is certainly questionable, with the timing and everything.

I like the "Q-team intercepted real bombs and replaced them with fake bombs" angle, it is amusing Q-team are "white hats"/Lone Ranger & Tonto types...

anyhow.  I think I brought enough biscuits for everyone.

pyewacket

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 27, 2018, 02:26:25 PM
Well there we go, now that was worth 8 years of economic destruction! ;D

"Not a smidge of scandal"= Whooper
"If your like your doctor- you can keep your doctor"= Double Whopper
"Fishy 1.4 B 'pallets of cash' deal with Iran"- Big Fish Sandwich

Plus the half chocolate/half vanilla milk shake that for some reason is still labeled just 'chocolate shake'

After we've been asked to choke all of this down, he didn't even offer fries to go with it.

Metron2267

Quote from: pyewacket on October 27, 2018, 02:41:10 PM
"Not a smidge of scandal"= Whooper

Check.

Quote"If your like your doctor- you can keep your doctor"= Double Whopper

Check.

Quote"Fishy 1.4 B 'pallets of cash' deal with Iran"- Big Fish Sandwich

Check.

QuotePlus the half chocolate/half vanilla milk shake that for some reason is still labeled just 'chocolate shake'

Check.

QuoteAfter we've been asked to choke all of this down, he didn't even offer fries to go with it.

pate

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 27, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

In Russia, only ill-bred communist dogs eat with elbows on table.

Metron2267

Frank Marshall Davis - CPUSA.

Valerie Jarrett - CPUSA.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 27, 2018, 01:11:03 AM
Remember all the weird things that got memory holed after the Parkland shooting?

Some of it's a regular memory hole, and some of it's a Stalinist memory hole. Thanks to the media, we have more holes than all of the Swiss cheese in Wisconsin.

Metron2267

https://www.wnd.com/2012/05/shocker-obama-was-still-kenyan-born-in-2003/

While some quickly dismissed as an anomaly yesterday’s explosive revelation that Barack Obama’s former literary agency billed him as “born in Kenya” back in 1991 in connection with a book he never wrote, WND has discovered much later published references â€" some dated as recently as 2007 â€" used to promote his highly touted book “Dreams from My Father.”

Through the Internet archive Wayback Machine, WND found an August 2003 listing of Dystel & Goderich’s author bios, including the following: “Barack Obama was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii and Chicago. His first book is ‘Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance.”

Even if the original 1991 brochure’s listing of Kenya as Obama’s birthplace was in error, as the agency has since claimed, it apparently was an error Obama allowed his publicist to persist in for over a decade, right until after he was running for president.

In April 2007, two months after Obama had launched his presidential bid, Dystel was still touting the then-Democratic senator from Illinois as “born in Kenya.”

Another trip to the Internet’s Wayback Machine shows Dystel & Goderich describing Obama this way: “Barack Obama is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.”

Only a few weeks later, the Internet archive reveals, the publicist had changed Obama’s birthplace to Hawaii.

Jackstar

bomb thread devolves into Obomba thread

[attachment=1]

Not a plan per se, but the joy is real, combined with a smidge of simple embarrassment--really, how did I not see this coming? I'm getting soft.

Metron2267

Yabutt:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cesar-sayoc-izzy-hernandez/
Some 34 years later, Hernandez and Sayoc were photographed together again at a 2 October 2015 event in which their former soccer coach Bob Scarborough was inducted into Brevard College’s Athletic Hall of Fame.

A photograph posted to Flickr by Brevard College shows Hernandez and Sayoc (second and fourth from left) celebrating with Scarborough (third from left.)

Far more interesting is how that van never got vandalized with all that patriot wrap on it.

Metron2267

Monday on CNN, network host Don Lemon declared “the biggest terror threat in this country” to be white men, adding that “most of them radicalized to the right. And we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban on  â€" they had the Muslim ban. There is no white guy ban. So, what do we do about that?”

Oh really?

Do the maths please Deadowlark Lemon, you wincingly deceitful little studio rat. >:( >:(

Metron2267

Feel free to factually rebut then, counselor...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 30, 2018, 02:12:18 PM
Feel free to factually rebut then, counselor...

Will you be quoting Check The Record next? ::)

Metron2267

I'm open to any factual data that rebuts, hit me with it! :)