• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Lilith

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 26, 2019, 02:14:22 PM
So...

"...verrrry interrresting..."

It was confirmed to be kneelys "network", from my reliable source brig. He was trying to reach out to me, but you've gotta lack self awareness to even think, I'd be Interested.

Metron2267

Freaking Brig is looped all the way in on this drama! 8)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 02:21:49 PM

Yes, but she views it for the comedy that it is. Like a bad reality TV show... It keeps getting worse... You never know which cast member will eventually over dose or be killed off. Sweet Jesus......

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 02:21:49 PM

IF Neely got the photo from the person he says he has email proof he got it from, then who told Vara that the photo was from our own MV I wonder?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 26, 2019, 02:30:05 PM
IF Neely got the photo from the person he says he has email proof he got it from, then who told Vara that the photo was from our own MV I wonder?

Amazing!!!

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 26, 2019, 02:26:36 PM
Yes, but she views it for the comedy that it is. Like a bad reality TV show... It keeps getting worse... You never know which cast member will eventually over dose or be killed off. Sweet Jesus......

The drama never ends!

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 26, 2019, 02:31:11 PM
Amazing!!!

I wonder who's idea it was to have the picture made and sent to Neely in the first place, IF indeed he HAS such email proof?

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 26, 2019, 02:26:36 PM

No kidding, it's as if "Fernwood Tonight" lurched back into reality and we're all along for the ride! And with Hoaxie and Yimmee Church going to Area 51 now - wow, just freaking wow... :o

If the photo in reality exists...Wow!   I mean who wanks off on a picture and plops it in the mail?   I doubt even Dietrich  could be that sick.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2019, 02:41:21 PM
If the photo in reality exists...Wow!   I mean who wanks off on a picture and plops it in the mail?   I doubt even Dietrich  could be that sick.

When break ups happen, lots of little secrets are sometimes revealed, with a little time...

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2019, 02:41:21 PM

Honestly?  I'm more interested in learning who'se idea it was to make Vara believe there WAS one.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 02:38:43 PM
No kidding, it's as if "Fernwood Tonight" lurched back into reality and we're all along for the ride! And with Hoaxie and Yimmee Church going to Area 51 now - wow, just freaking wow... :o

Haha didn't know the area 51 bandwagon was getting warmed up

Quote from: brig on January 26, 2019, 02:53:59 PM
Honestly?  I'm more interested in learning who'se idea it was to make Vara believe there WAS one.

Well there is that.  Even if there is no photo, some sick bastard had to dream that whole scenario up.    Ick.

Quote from: username on January 26, 2019, 02:58:37 PM

In the middle of the desert at 3AM with Hoagland and Jimmy Church?     Jesus.  I think I'd rather have a root canal..................

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2019, 02:58:56 PM
Well there is that.  Even if there is no photo, some sick bastard had to dream that whole scenario up.    Ick.

It's a pitty the MV/mv Gabcast interview, never came to pass.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 26, 2019, 02:53:59 PM

Huh...might the initials be B E? ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 26, 2019, 02:58:37 PM
I haven't listened to that episode yet, so It's Bart's word thus far... :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2019, 03:00:19 PM
In the middle of the desert at 3AM with Hoagland and Jimmy Church?     Jesus.  I think I'd rather have a root canal..................
That's an ego diaper of monumental proportions, innit? ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 26, 2019, 03:00:19 PM

Yeah, with Hoagland downloading questionable material....(advocater of strange downloads) I couldn't be around them too long, especially in a car haha.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 26, 2019, 03:05:16 PM
Yeah, with Hoagland downloading questionable material....(advocater of strange downloads) I couldn't be around them too long, especially in a car haha.
You ever wonder at the very obvious wall of silence between Hoaxie and Linda Moulton Howe?

They both live in Placitas, NM so any reasonable person would have to ponder why neither one mentions the other - ever... :o

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 26, 2019, 04:13:12 PM
You ever wonder at the very obvious wall of silence between Hoaxie and Linda Moulton Howe?

They both live in Placitas, NM so any reasonable person would have to ponder why neither one mentions the other - ever... :o

I'm pretty sure there is a history there, very much like Trump's ex wife who he caught with a bodyguard.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 26, 2019, 04:16:09 PM
I'm pretty sure there is a history there, very much like Trump's ex wife who he caught with a bodyguard.
Has to be, yes. They're among the top draws in woo, have been at it the longest, live in the same town...and yet...nary a word. I think we need to turn Brig loose on this one and she what she can ferret out.