• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 17, 2018, 06:32:45 PM
When that invasion force was on the way, uncontested by the Mexican military, we should have sent ours to put an end to it. 

And taken out some of the low hanging cartel fruit on the way back.

The Punitive Force part deux!

:D

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 17, 2018, 08:48:45 PM

Oh scam university? None payment of bills over the years, Ripping off contractors, banks, lawyers...Why do you think NO American bank will lend his family money? They run out of it or something?

"No American bank" is it?

You're LYING again:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html

"One of these investments involves an office tower at 1290 Avenue of Americas, near Rockefeller Center. In a typically complex deal, loan documents show that four lenders â€" German American Capital, a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank; UBS Real Estate Securities; Goldman Sachs Mortgage Company; and Bank of China â€" agreed in November 2012 to lend $950 million to the three companies that own the building.

A similar ownership structure is in place at 555 California Street in San Francisco, formerly the Bank of America Center. There, Pacific Life Insurance Company and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company lent $600 million in 2011 to a limited liability company of which Vornado owns 70 percent and Mr. Trump owns 30 percent.

On a smaller scale, Mr. Trump also has a 4 percent partnership interest in a company that has an interest in a large Brooklyn housing complex, and owes roughly $410 million to Wells Fargo, according to Bloomberg data."

Why is it you nakedly lie here?

QuoteNothing? LOL...Paul Manafort's son in law today has turned against his father in law...So far there has been up to today, 19 people and three Russian companies indicted or pleaded guilty. Mueller hasn't even warmed up yet!!

There you go again, foaming at your rhetoric portal.

Mueller's witch hunt will soon be revealed for the partisan entrapment scheme that it is.

QuoteYes it does...It was originated in the Magna Carta (Revised about four times). But Britain grew up and isn't tied to what was appropriate over 250 years ago.

Indeed not, you've embraced moral decay, invited enemy warriors in, outlawed pen knives, devolved into acid attacks, why if anything you're acting like the England of olde - every invader's favorite mark!

Nice work, and your reptilian royals preside fiendishly over the whole train wreck!

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 17, 2018, 08:51:56 PM

If Mexico pays for a wall that probably won't get built (even a see through one LOL)  I'll eat my hair live on Gabcast.

It's already been proposed to garnish the cartels, which ftmp ARE Mexico, fool.

Add in the $26 billion in remittances that go out to Mexico each year and we can build 2 walls if need be.

It's called securing our border and it is a national security must have.

Enjoy.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 17, 2018, 09:02:20 PM
Oh the irony...Over the last 30-40 years the very same evangelical Christians who love to tell the none evangelical Christians how they should and shouldn't live their lives, and preach about the 'sins' of the flesh etc...Are the very same evangelical Christians who have had collective myopia and deafness when it comes to Trump...Such gorgeous self aggrandizing hypocrisy.

Like to build straw men a lot?

:o

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 17, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

Mike...where have I said I support Clinton? 

It's not hard to deduce given a final choice of just two, now is it?

But yes, I make you out to be Bernie style redistributor....

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 17, 2018, 08:48:45 PM

But Britain grew up and isn't tied to what was appropriate over 250 years ago.

We have a Constitution that can be amended  and I think that is much better than what goes on in your home country where your freedoms have been increasingly restricted.  Britain has turned into a country of cuckolds though the Brexit vote was a nice surprise.

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 09:23:45 AM
We have a Constitution that can be amended  and I think that is much better than what goes on in your home country where your freedoms have been increasingly restricted.  Britain has turned into a country of cuckolds though the Brexit vote was a nice surprise.

Great analogy, the cuckshed across the pond, lol!

;D

SredniVashtar

Go fuck yourself with a fire engine, you hayseed cunt. Buy another gun and run around the woods with your toothless buddies.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 09:54:53 AM
Go fuck yourself with a fire engine, you hayseed cunt. Buy another gun and run around the woods with your toothless buddies.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
Anybody that attacks our system of governance in this country will get the same in return.
I wouldn't be talking about teeth if I were you.
I still have all mine and the same can't be said for many Brits. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 09:56:54 AM
Truth hurts, doesn't it?
Anybody that attacks our system of governance in this country will get the same in return.
I wouldn't be talking about teeth if I were you.
I still have all mine and the same can't be said for some Brits.
They have someone of Pakistani descent in charge of immigration now. And a Muslim mayor in London who infamously called moderate Muslims "Uncle Toms" on tape and had to apologize. And now their royals are marrying B-list Hollywood celebrities. And FM might be cut off. And they can't even carry a pocket knife to cut open a package- or defend against the acid and knife attacks that happen with apparent frequency. Spiraling down...
https://inews.co.uk/news/fm-radio-stations-could-be-switched-off-as-digital-listening-passes-50-milestone/
On the good side I suggest you give this a listen. SV and I agree on some things. Great stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b63xcoKUjEw
Back on thread topic: Shooter
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2018/05/18/gunman-open-fire-trump-national-doral/

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

TrVth stings, doesn't it?  :'(

Ah shit, another school shooting.

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 10:10:58 AM
Ah shit, another school shooting.

Plus the cop trap shooting at Trump's Doral...planet prison's inmates are far too violent. :-\

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 18, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

You're LYING again...

Pud isn't interested in anything that contradicts his facts.  He wants to know where you get your information, but when you tell him he just goes right back to his incorrect information while accusing you of getting yours form some outlet other than what you tell him, but that he disapproves of.

If I were out making as many comments that are flat out refuted as Pud does, I'd be pretty POed at my sources and perhaps start to question them.  I'd at least expand the media outlets I consume, starting with those which I'd been shown to provide more information more accurately and more honestly than what I had been consuming. 

Probably it's case of decision made long ago, then a perpetual search for ''news'' to back it up though

Not only can our Constitution be amended in theory, it HAS been amended.  The First 10 Amendments - The Bill of Rights - and 17 more after that.

What is the Constitution Pud is berating?  Well, it creates the federal government; splits federal roles into three branches, and defines and limits the roles of each; and sets out various organizational structure in forming and running the government.  I'm not sure what Pud sees in any of that that he believes to be antiquated, but I'd be interested in hearing what it could be.

As far as the Amendments, the Left has done a fine job of tearing down and grossly restricting our rights in the first 10 against said government, although they are still technically in effect.  From his posts it appears he isn't happy with the slow pace of that. 

In other words, Pud and others like him wish to take individual liberty from us and hand that power over to an ever expanding federal government.  They call that ''progress'', and anyone opposed to their schemes is said to be ''taking us back'', usually ''to the 1950s''.  Orwell had some interesting things to say about them.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 18, 2018, 11:57:48 AM
Pud isn't interested in anything that contradicts his facts worthless opinion.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 18, 2018, 12:17:42 PM
Not only can our Constitution be amended in theory, it HAS been amended.  The First 10 Amendments - The Bill of Rights - and 17 more after that.

What is the Constitution Pud is berating?  Well, it creates the federal government; splits federal roles into three branches, and defines and limits the roles of each; and sets out various organizational structure in forming and running the government.  I'm not sure what Pud sees in any of that that he believes to be antiquated, but I'd be interested in hearing what it could be.

As far as the Amendments, the Left has done a fine job of tearing down and grossly restricting our rights in the first 10 against said government, although they are still technically in effect.  From his posts it appears he isn't happy with the slow pace of that. 

In other words, Pud and others like him wish to take individual liberty from us and hand that power over to an ever expanding federal government.  They call that ''progress'', and anyone opposed to their schemes is said to be ''taking us back'', usually ''to the 1950s''.  Orwell had some interesting things to say about them.

My thoughts = Your words

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 18, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

You're LYING again:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html

"One of these investments involves an office tower at 1290 Avenue of Americas, near Rockefeller Center. In a typically complex deal, loan documents show that four lenders â€" German American Capital, a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank; UBS Real Estate Securities; Goldman Sachs Mortgage Company; and Bank of China â€" agreed in November 2012 to lend $950 million to the three companies that own the building.

A similar ownership structure is in place at 555 California Street in San Francisco, formerly the Bank of America Center. There, Pacific Life Insurance Company and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company lent $600 million in 2011 to a limited liability company of which Vornado owns 70 percent and Mr. Trump owns 30 percent.

On a smaller scale, Mr. Trump also has a 4 percent partnership interest in a company that has an interest in a large Brooklyn housing complex, and owes roughly $410 million to Wells Fargo, according to Bloomberg data."

Why is it you nakedly lie here?

There you go again, foaming at your rhetoric portal.

Mueller's witch hunt will soon be revealed for the partisan entrapment scheme that it is.

Indeed not, you've embraced moral decay, invited enemy warriors in, outlawed pen knives, devolved into acid attacks, why if anything you're acting like the England of olde - every invader's favorite mark!

Nice work, and your reptilian royals preside fiendishly over the whole train wreck!

Note the dates! Interesting you didn't address is scam university or his ripping off those he did business with..  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 18, 2018, 08:58:29 AM
It's already been proposed to garnish the cartels, which ftmp ARE Mexico, fool.

Add in the $26 billion in remittances that go out to Mexico each year and we can build 2 walls if need be.

It's called securing our border and it is a national security must have.

Enjoy.

And none of that will happen either...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 18, 2018, 09:02:09 AM
Like to build straw men a lot?

:o

LOL, I know it's difficult and bit embarrassing that the evangelicals have a pervert and rapacious womaniser in the WH...

Bill Gates just recalled the time that he first met Trump who had met Gates' daughter...Trump asked Gates twice if HPV and HIV were the same, but seemed to editically know what Gates' daughter looked like...she was 22.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 09:56:54 AM
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

What truth? What exactly do you claim to know? You're comfortably in the Top 5 dumbest people on BG. I rarely see anything out of your speech-hole that isn't shot through with complacent ignorance.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 18, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

What is the Constitution Pud is berating?  Well, it creates the federal government; splits federal roles into three branches, and defines and limits the roles of each*; and sets out various organizational structure in forming and running the government.  I'm not sure what Pud sees in any of that that he believes to be antiquated, but I'd be interested in hearing what it could be.

In other words, Pud and others like him wish to take individual liberty from us and hand that power over to an ever expanding federal government**.  They call that ''progress'', and anyone opposed to their schemes is said to be ''taking us back'', usually ''to the 1950s''.  Orwell had some interesting things to say about them.

*Trump doesn't know that; He's even said he wants to get involved in the DoJ...

And as for**; Won't be long before you're obliged to wear "I love and worship DJT forever" or face a tweet of wrath and imprisonment. Interesting about Orwell. He went over to fight on the side of the Communists against Franco in the Spanish Civil War in the 30s..

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

*Trump doesn't know that; He's even said he wants to get involved in the DoJ...

And as for**; Won't be long before you're obliged to wear "I love and worship DJT forever" or face a tweet of wrath and imprisonment. Interesting about Orwell. He went over to fight on the side of the Communists against Franco in the Spanish Civil War in the 30s..

Stupid brit. The DoJ reports to him.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 12:37:47 PM
What truth? What exactly do you claim to know? You're comfortably in the Top 5 dumbest people on BG. I rarely see anything out of your speech-hole that isn't shot through with complacent ignorance.

It seems like you have a problem with reading comprehension. You Brits have willingly restricted your freedoms and it is shameful. That is the truth and that is why I say you are cuckolds.

... Interesting about Orwell. He went over to fight on the side of the Communists against Franco in the Spanish Civil War in the 30s..

And he wrote 1984 and Animal Farm AFTER that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 18, 2018, 12:43:26 PM
Stupid brit. The DoJ reports to him.

I know; But he thinks he should be deciding how and what it investigates.. Just like a normal dictator.

... Interesting about Orwell. He went over to fight on the side of the Communists against Franco in the Spanish Civil War in the 30s..

I'm sure there's a point in there somewhere.  The Western Allies included Stalin in the alliance in WWII, and the alliance included Tito in Yugoslavia and other less than desirables.  In the real world we have to make choices.

Which gets us back to Trump / Clinton.  You still don't seem to quite understand that was the choice we were given, that Mrs Clinton was unthinkable, and that Trump has kept his word and - surprisingly - done more for this country than any president in a long time. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

LOL, I know it's difficult and bit embarrassing that the evangelicals have a pervert and rapacious womaniser in the WH...

And that, in a nutshell (emphasis on nut), is why the Fake News Media insists Stormy Daniels is a news story.  If it were a Democrat it would be a big yawn because their voters don't have morals.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
It seems like you have a problem with reading comprehension. You Brits have willingly restricted your freedoms and it is shameful. That is the truth and that is why I say you are cuckolds.

You have no idea what you're talking about. What 'freedoms' have they self restricted in the UK? I can tell you for a fact with experience of both sides of the pond there are far more petty laws and restrictions in Sacramento than anywhere in the UK. Want to change a window on your house in Britain? Go ahead as long as it isn't a Grade 1 or 2 listed building and subject to historical national interest..in Sac? Forget it unless you want to pay for a permit, have a suit come out, sign it off in triplicate, then come back to make sure it's correct. You need permits for nearly everything.

The paradox is that for a nation of laws, people are either too timid to drive or the other extreme disregard them and drive like they own the road.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 18, 2018, 12:53:48 PM
And that, in a nutshell (emphasis on nut), is why the Fake News Media insists Stormy Daniels is a news story.  If it were a Democrat it would be a big yawn because their voters don't have morals.

Screwing Stormy Daniels isn't the story; Having his pet bitch pay her off just before the election is.