• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 01:39:23 PM
Is that it?

You are required by force to pay for propaganda. Just how thick are you?

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2018, 01:02:46 PM
Okay okay, let's break this down shall we and add some context. Trump inherited falling unemployment, and a rising economy that started in 2009 after the crash in 2007/2008. 

Liar.

The economy was flatlining under Obozo:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevemoore/2016/01/05/obamas-economic-record-dismal/#36d36f122aea

On almost every measure examined, the 2009-15 recovery since the recession ended in June of 2009 has been the meekest in more than 50 years.

Start with the broadest measure of economic progress: growth in output. The chart below compares the Obama growth pace with that of the average recovery coming out of the last eight recessions and with the Reagan recovery and over the same number of months (77). Democrats used to disparage the Reagan expansion as nothing special, yet the growth rate over the first 25 quarters under Reagan was 34% versus 14.3% under Obama.

QuoteIf Mickey Mouse had been elected POTUS it would be difficult to make that go in reverse in 2016. The economic and employment graph had fuck all to do with Trump in 2016. When you only put the last ten bricks in a wall and claim you built it it's disingenuous without giving credit to those who got it that far.

You are a spectacular MORON and of course a congenital LIAR:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_richard_baris/trump_s_first_year_accomplishments_compiled_in_shockingly_long_list

Resurgence of U.S. Economy â€" the American Spirit

In February, Dow Chemical CEO Andrew Liveris said that the Trump Administration is “probably the most pro-business administration since the founding fathers.” His remarks came after attending a meeting with President Trump, who hosted manufacturing leaders at the White House almost one month exactly after his inauguration.

Roughly 10 months later, forecast models project the U.S. economy to grow by 3% or higher in the fourth quarter (4Q) 2017.

Under Mr. Obama, “experts” told us we just had to live with the new normal â€" 2% annual economic growth.

Now, if the 4Q forecasts are matched or exceeded, it’ll mark the third straight quarter of economic growth at or above 3% for the first time since 2004. It also means the first year of economic growth under President Trump is all but certain to surpass the strongest under his predecessor Mr. Obama.

Under Mr. Obama, “experts” told us we just had to live with the new normal â€" no manufacturing base.

Now, the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) said manufacturers’ optimism in the 4Q of 2017 is the highest in the 20-year history of the Manufacturers’ Outlook Survey. The NAM said the survey has “risen to unprecedented heights” as a result of the tax reform bill.

As with tax reform, this should be broken down into separate subcategories of accomplishments. But make no mistake, President Trump’s policies have fueled historic levels of optimism among consumers and businesses.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on May 18, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
A guy trained his pug to make the Hitler salute as an edgy gag and was arrested....and you are asking what freedoms you have given up? Freedom of speech for one.

They don’t seem to understand the right to remain silent either.

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain on May 18, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

https://youtu.be/lE2IMCCa328

I hope some of you can take a time-out from professional shit-flinging to watch this video.
It's important.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 01:35:20 PM
He's an idiot. He thinks you can talk to ghosts on a phone app. He's a total waste of oxygen.

Obfuscation.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on May 18, 2018, 01:39:48 PM
Compelling thread. Not.

Indeed.

This is the thread where the 2 Englies and the Canuck ladle out Trump hate spiked with overt lies, then rinse, lather and repeat.

Nothing to see here but factual rebuttals.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 18, 2018, 02:20:40 PM
Obfuscation.

C'mon, Metron.  You seem to be a fellow with uncommon intelligence and common sense.  Work with me here.  Please?

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 01:47:47 PM
I'm not going to believe something without a reason, you believe whatever feels good to you. And I'm still waiting to hear about all these freedoms we've supposedly given up.

Privacy = none.

1 security camera for every 11 servile Brits.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 01:35:20 PM
He thinks you can talk to ghosts

Anyone can talk to ghosts, Chief. Do you read the news this way as well? It would explain your utter inability to parse facts adequately.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 02:03:20 PM
Are you really this dim? Have you not heard of hallucinations?

We yield to your obvious lifelong affliction with said...

QuoteAnd letting Protestants have weapons wasn't about granting freedoms it was about taking them away. In other words, persecuting Catholics.

Fucking hell, what a moron!!!

This poor IRA murderers...wah! :'(

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 02:03:27 PM
I've got a thick skin and to survive on Bellgab, that is key.
Shreddi has that rough exterior but he's a real pussycat underneath it all.

Heh...more like an alley cat imo... ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on May 18, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
A guy trained his pug to make the Hitler salute as an edgy gag and was arrested....and you are asking what freedoms you have given up? Freedom of speech for one.

Nice catch, their repressions of art and speech are legendary, even for the United Cuckshed...

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain on May 18, 2018, 02:22:59 PM
C'mon, Metron.  You seem to be a fellow with uncommon intelligence and common sense.  Work with me here.  Please?

Or, I could be wrong . . . .

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 02:11:58 PM
What do you think would have happened if everyone had arms? There was already massive paranoia about Rome which led to the Gordon riots. I was being kind earlier, you are the dumbest poster on BG.

Rights are NEVER restored in the Unfree Cuckshed...never.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on May 18, 2018, 02:14:21 PM
You are required by force to pay for propaganda. Just how thick are you?

The fascist Unfree Cuckshed TV license...

https://www.englandfromscratch.com/live-in-england/tvlicence
You may be wondering what in the heck is a TV licence (yes, they spell the noun version of licence with two c’s).

Well, that glorious institution known as the BBC is funded in part by an annual fee slapped on any household that watches live TV â€" whether on an actual TV or online.

It’s also required if you watch on-demand BBC shows after they’ve aired using their online iPlayer.

SO HOW MUCH?

It’ll set you back £147. (If you have a black and white TV, it’s £50!) It’s free for people 74+, and discounted for people with severe vision impairment.

If you don’t want to pay the full amount in one whack, you can pay monthly or quarterly.

BUT WHAT IF I DON’T WATCH THE BBC?

It doesn’t matter what you watch. If you’re watching live TV of any kind, you need a licence.

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 18, 2018, 02:26:22 PM
Heh...more like an alley cat imo... ;)

Hey Metron.
What comic is your avatar from?
Looks like something with the Justice Society.

starrmtn001

I'm in a room full of running sewing machines.
Ever try to thread a sewing machine when it's running?

Ok, I'll be back later when you kids have worn yourselves out and go down for your naps. ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on May 18, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

;)

Roger that.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 01:31:45 PM
No, give me some examples, not watery piss.

No more double-jeopardy protection from Crown prosecution:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4406129.stm

No more Grand Juries:

https://www.pri.org/stories/2014-12-04/england-abolished-grand-juries-decades-ago-because-they-didnt-work

https://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com/article/whatever-happened-grand-juries

Warrantless searches:

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20180503/09040439769/privacy-group-files-legal-complaint-over-uk-law-enforcements-warrantless-phone-searches.shtml
The whole knife, gun, and self-defense stuff.  The whole EU etc.
Not that the USA doesn't have some severe problems and worrying actions with regard to civil rights, aggrandizement of the Federal state, 'activist' Courts, etc.

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 02:30:45 PM
Hey Metron.
What comic is your avatar from?
Looks like something with the Justice Society.

That was the place, yep. 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on May 18, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
I'm in a room full of running sewing machines.
Ever try to thread a sewing machine when it's running?

Ok, I'll be back later when you kids have worn yourselves out and go down for your naps. ::)

Heh, the Bongino vids are aces.

Listening as I sew...

::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain on May 18, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

https://youtu.be/lE2IMCCa328

This is the video I'm talking about, Metron.

But you are on the front lines of the shit-flinging wars, so I'll not distract you at this time.

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 18, 2018, 02:31:45 PM
That was the place, yep. 8)

I think I see Mr. Miracle, Blue Beetle, Black Canary (one of my faves), and Alan Scott Green Lantern
( my favorite Green Lantern).

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 18, 2018, 02:24:05 PM
Anyone can talk to ghosts, Chief. Do you read the news this way as well? It would explain your utter inability to parse facts adequately.

Nein. You can't talk to something if it doesn't exist to begin with. This kind of sharp-edged reasoning is why you were nominated 'Flower Boy of the Year' for three consecutive years.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 18, 2018, 02:39:30 PM
You can't talk to something if it doesn't exist to begin with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vODNaFLGlMg

I don't think you understand how reality works, I really don't.

Hah, look at me, talking to your sense of reason. What a laugh!

Metron2267

Quote from: StarrMountain on May 18, 2018, 02:35:43 PM
This is the video I'm talking about, Metron.

Well...thanking Van Jones was...um...rather bipartisan, but then so is this bill.

"Nobody wins when former prisoners fail to adjust to life outside, or worse, end up back behind bars. We want former inmates to find a path to success so they can support their families and support their communities."

Bravo.

QuoteBut you are on the front lines of the shit-flinging wars, so I'll not distract you at this time.

I give as we get, so it goes...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 02:51:15 PM
What compelled you to come to Bellgab in the first place, Shreddi?  Did you like Art Bell? Hate George Noory?  You had to know this would be a hotspot for people who were into the paranormal and other anomalous subjects. Just curious.  Feel free to answer or not.

I've listened to all sorts of crap in my time. I first heard about Coast because I used to listen to Alex Jones, who would often announce he was doing the show, so I listened occasionally to Noory. Then I found out that Art used to do the show and it was like night and day. I found out about this place like a lot of people, typing unflattering remarks about Noory.

I don't have to believe the guests to enjoy the show. Most people jump to conclusions, that's why I don't trust witnesses, and reason and scepticism takes practice. That's why I want evidence before I believe something.

Metron2267

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 02:38:45 PM
I think I see Mr. Miracle, Blue Beetle, Black Canary (one of my faves), and Alan Scott Green Lantern
( my favorite Green Lantern).

Good eyes - love me some Green Lantern too!