Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: Dhea on February 21, 2019, 10:11:56 AM
still diggin up   lookin'  in da garbage!!! ::)

In case you haven't noticed or never knew, Bwahahahahahaha! Yeah Right, BellGab is founded on the idea and concept or at least has gained the reputation of its members offering [sometimes harsh and biased] critiques of radio/podcast programs and their hosts/guests, personalities, etc. You ARE "triggered" by "the concept" and principles of what this forum is founded upon and the reputation it has. Go to the Kitty Litter Box at EllGab if you need a Safe Space, but, no, you want to pound-on and drop "the hammer" in anger here to be the Bitch Sock Puppet you are.

Why are you so critical of anyone that might have some critique of HW or any other topics here? Why do you hide behind an obvious secondary Sock Puppet account too? YOU have more than one account here, and YOUR Dhea Sock Puppet is just here to be a BITCH PUSSY cry baby to hide behind and not expose your main account here! FU. Sock Puppet Prick!

If anyone thinks I'm being overly harsh with Dhea, then just go look at their post history here. It's an obvious hit and run repeated [no rinse] "play dirty" to shit on you strategy and constantly "hammer you" down into their bloody rage. Reminds me of Metron2267's Sock Puppets, Alters, Followers, and Pathetic EllGab Minions here.

HW dug herself into this mess by her own bizarre and erratic behavior. It's not surprising people are going to comment about it here and moreso elsewhere. BellGab is by far the least vocal and critical of HW that is an open forum.

HW needs to face-up to her problems and change her life for the better. I hope she does [and is doing] for her own sake and well being.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 21, 2019, 03:35:38 PM
He was Heater’s producer.

I wish it had been longer, but I'm looking forward to part 2. 

VC

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 21, 2019, 03:31:13 PM
What is this?

Tony wanted to answer more questions and talk longer and be more open about all the questions people were asking than what DH was offering. Plenty of important questions were never asked so were never answered. But Heck, thanks to Tony some important questions were directly posed by himself [he knew people wanted answers to] and then he answered those questions too! Like, WTF DH? ;)

Just "forward" our questions directly to Tony next time. He would have answered more and been more thorough, imo. This is being drawn-out much longer than is necessary.

Plus, Tony needs some skeptical review about some of his opinions considering he is still working for Vara or what was LNM network? ??? Like WTF is he doing that for? Weird. He may be biased about protecting Vara/LNM vs HW. After all, LNM is NO MORE. It self-destructed, and I don't think HW is at fault for that. Maybe she was the final nail in that coffin, but LNM was definitely a failed operation before HW arrived there.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 21, 2019, 03:44:08 PM
Tony wanted to answer more questions and talk longer and be more open about all the questions people were asking than what DH was offering. Plenty of important questions were never asked so were never answered.

Just "forward" our questions directly to Tony next time. He would have answered more and been more thorough, imo. This is being drawn-out much longer than is necessary.

Plus, Tony needs some skeptical review about some of his opinions considering he is still working for LNM network? ??? Like WTF is he doing that for? Weird.

I admit, I didn't understand why the interview seemed to be cut off like it was.  Tony seemed to have a lot more he wanted to say.  Maybe Dynamo is only comfortable with an hour and a half, and I can respect that.  I hope she has him back before he loses his enthusiasm to share.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on February 21, 2019, 03:58:13 PM

I admit, I didn't understand why the interview seemed to be cut off like it was.  Tony seemed to have a lot more he wanted to say.  Maybe Dynamo is only comfortable with an hour and a half, and I can respect that.  I hope she has him back before he loses his enthusiasm to share.

I thought 90 mins was long enough, there’s time enough for a part two. More than enough fodder in that one for now.

I did forward all the questions to Tony but I thought we could get to at least a large number of them via a more natural kind of chat - firing questions at him seemed to me like it would lose the flow. I also felt like it would be easier to get the chronology of it laid out a little bit. As with everything else Heater related it’s quite complex (and crazy!).

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 21, 2019, 04:12:34 PM
I thought 90 mins was long enough, there’s time enough for a part two. More than enough fodder in that one for now.

I did forward all the questions to Tony but I thought we could get to at least a large number of them via a more natural kind of chat - firing questions at him seemed to me like it would lose the flow. I also felt like it would be easier to get the chronology of it laid out a little bit. As with everything else Heater related it’s quite complex (and crazy!).

Well,  I'm having fun, and I know you're having fun.  It sounded like Tony is having fun too.  I hope you can get together with him again real soon!

Dhea

Quote from: VC on February 21, 2019, 03:21:59 PM
In case you haven't noticed or never knew, Bwahahahahahaha! Yeah Right, BellGab is founded on the idea and concept or at least has gained the reputation of its members offering [sometimes harsh and biased] critiques of radio/podcast programs and their hosts/guests, personalities, etc. You ARE "triggered" by "the concept" and principles of what this forum is founded upon and the reputation it has. Go to the Kitty Litter Box at EllGab if you need a Safe Space, but, no, you want to pound-on and drop "the hammer" in anger here to be the Bitch Sock Puppet you are.

Why are you so critical of anyone that might have some critique of HW or any other topics here? Why do you hide behind an obvious secondary Sock Puppet account too? YOU have more than one account here, and YOUR Dhea Sock Puppet is just here to be a BITCH PUSSY cry baby to hide behind and not expose your main account here! FU. Sock Puppet Prick!

If anyone thinks I'm being overly harsh with Dhea, then just go look at their post history here. It's an obvious hit and run repeated [no rinse] "play dirty" to shit on you strategy and constantly "hammer you" down into their bloody rage. Reminds me of Metron2267's Sock Puppets, Alters, Followers, and Pathetic EllGab Minions here.

HW dug herself into this mess by her own bizarre and erratic behavior. It's not surprising people are going to comment about it here and moreso elsewhere. BellGab is by far the least vocal and critical of HW that is an open forum.

HW needs to face-up to her problems and change her life for the better. I hope she does [and is doing] for her own sake and well being.

you are sick man :o  you bizarro   ::) cuck kook, you ragin' all da time.. i cool as cucumber :)

VC

Quote from: brig on February 21, 2019, 03:58:13 PM
[...] Tony seemed to have a lot more he wanted to say. [...] I hope she has him back before he loses his enthusiasm to share.

Yeah, agreed. Better to hurry-up and get Tony while you can before he has second thoughts or pulls back because of being attacked for doing it. Plus, do a longer interview that can be edited for the dead air parts just to make certain you get all the questions answered. This is still far too incomplete, imho, but a longer, more thorough, second interview could complete it all.

Still, this is way better than nothing! Obviously, you scored on this one. :D

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on February 21, 2019, 04:17:57 PM
Well,  I'm having fun, and I know you're having fun.  It sounded like Tony is having fun too.  I hope you can get together with him again real soon!

Yeah I think he was .. as for the q’s he was bringing up ... I was glad he brought them up ... I think it meant he was comfy and gives us the line to take for the next one - which I hope will be soon :)

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 21, 2019, 04:26:50 PM
Yeah I think he was .. as for the q’s he was bringing up ... I was glad he brought them up ... I think it meant he was comfy and gives us the line to take for the next one - which I hope will be soon :)

Does he think HW had or has "the talent" to be a good producer herself, or is she too fckd-up to even do that anymore herself?

It seems HW's biggest problem now is that many "big name" celebs were ALREADY avoiding and canceling their appearances on her show, some beforehand and some after being interviewed, so this was/is a very deteriorating situation.

HW needs to do a comeback later this year or next, BUT she will definitely do a Final Crash and Burn if she repeats and rinses what she's been doing so far. That has to end. Period. And, can she even find or get a Producer that will work for her again? ???

HW needs to Co-Host a show, because I just don't think she can handle it otherwise. Maybe she could go solo after Co-Hosting for a few years, and, thus, proves she changed her ways from the recent past. I think that's her only way forward that seems possible, imho, but WTF do I know? HW? Bwaahahahaha!

AB gave HW protection from The Wolves constantly pacing blood at her door. I don't think she stood any chance once she would not allow "no show" hosts to fill-in for her repetitive meltdowns. Plus, she was/is too much of a loner to accept the help she really needed at that time.

DH, you need to track down her BF. That seems to be the present conditional factor.

Hey, if she is not outside smoking on the porch, then she's definitely not home there either! ;)

Right? ???

DH or anyone in the know...Someone needs to get in contact with that Hawaiian activist person. Has s/he been out there again? Any updates?

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on February 21, 2019, 04:59:20 PM
Does he think HW had or has "the talent" to be a good producer herself, or is she too fckd-up to even do that anymore herself?

It seems HW's biggest problem now is that many "big name" celebs were ALREADY avoiding and canceling their appearances on her show, some beforehand and some after being interviewed, so this was/is a very deteriorating situation.

HW needs to do a comeback later this year or next, BUT she will definitely do a Final Crash and Burn if she repeats and rinses what she's been doing so far. That has to end. Period. And, can she even find or get a Producer that will work for her again? ???

HW needs to Co-Host a show, because I just don't think she can handle it otherwise. Maybe she could go solo after Co-Hosting for a few years, and, thus, proves she changed her ways from the recent past. I think that's her only way forward that seems possible, imho, but WTF do I know? HW? Bwaahahahaha!

AB gave HW protection from The Wolves constantly pacing blood at her door. I don't think she stood any chance once she would not allow "no show" hosts to fill-in for her repetitive meltdowns. Plus, she was/is too much of a loner to accept the help she really needed at that time.

DH, you need to track down her BF. That seems to be the present conditional factor.

Hey, if she is not outside smoking on the porch, then she's definitely not home there either! ;)

Right? ???

DH or anyone in the know...Someone needs to get in contact with that Hawaiian activist person. Has s/he been out there again? Any updates?

Kika is giving the area a wide berth now, unsure exactly why.

I honestly think that the only person Heather could take direction from or felt accountable to was Art. I think she doesn’t like to share her toys, so I don’t think a co-host would work well for her. I do think she was a good producer, but could she go back to that?

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 21, 2019, 04:59:20 PM

Right? ???

If it was up to me, I would suggest that Heather does not have a personality that makes for a good host or co-host, and her "on the air voice and laugh" well, I don't think it works for most people.  I think her best bet would be to turn the show over to someone else who wants to give it a try.  I would say to quit while she's ahead, but I don't think she ever even broke even.   I could be wrong.

K_Dubb

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 21, 2019, 09:18:41 AM
Tony Barnett interview: https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZPM4d7ZgaXjoyngIY5KnSHNJW6hQ4SaCC3V

Thank you for that; I was thoroughly entertained.  I suppose he is the leading candidate for the non-rhotic pronunciation model Heather has been aping.  Since he remained as her producer even after the abusive horrors of the visit, though, and only left when he was fired, I'd accord his testimony about the same credibility as an ex's.

Catsmile

# Self-MedicatedDedicated.
# FlyingHighInNye.
# BroomZoomZoom!
# NormalDayInNyeHigh.
# WhackCuckShack.
# 63KoNSubs!
# NextStaringRole...
# CopsInNye!
# Whatcha'Gonna'Do,
# WhenTheyCatchYouNakedTrippin'OnWitchesBrew?!
# LightACandle.
#T&P

# ScreechScreechScreech!

Catsmile

# NotParanoid...

# They'reAllJustOutToGetMe,Mmkay!

# FearAndLoathingInNye
# TooWeirdToLive,TooRareToDie!
# InAClosedSocietyWhereEverybody'sGuilty,
# TheOnlyCrimeIsGettingCaught.
# InAWorldOfThieves,TheOnlyFinalSinIsStupidity.

“We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

VC

Quote from: Catsmile on February 21, 2019, 06:56:56 PM
# NotParanoid...

# They'reAllJustOutToGetMe,Mmkay!

OMG, one of your funniest posts yet. Bullseye!

Despite my critique of this DH/Tony interview, what it's still missing, I think it was the most insightful discussion to date. Congrats to DH and Tony!

What is A HUGE missing aspect and opportunity lost [unless corrected in part 2] was Tony's revelation that he has been or is still in contact with Airyn. That's VERY "Deep Throat" & revealing! How did he manage that? ??? Freaky!!! :o

Is this where Tony got the inside information about how AB died? He was not asleep and collapsed [standing/walking or ?] with an invoice in his hand? Doesn't this contradict Karen's account?

Dhea

VC

“We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
Some of her Gift Pics came close AND she double-upped Hunter with...

The Vape'r Strapped to her Hell-Mel-belt... and her fav metal-head Poppy tea! :D

albrecht

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 21, 2019, 03:35:38 PM
He was Heater’s producer.
Fun interview. Hopefully more to follow. Though I also hope Heather gets whatever help she needs because it sounds pretty bad.

With regard to the cat comments. The main reason folks in many parts of the US try to keep cats indoors is two-fold: coyotes and to help wild birds. And other cats that have territory or are mean. Apparently domestic cats have devastated wild bird, and also certain native lizards and such, populations (I recall this has been a problem in the UK also) but also, at least here, and I imagine even worse in the desert around the cuckshack, cats will "disappear" if left outside due to coyote deprivation. Sort of like the problem with foxes in some places around London etc.  Everyday I see signs, sort of sad because you can tell made up by some little girl who lost her cat, on telephone poles and I think, well, coyotes had another nice meal.

Vaping: I know people can smoke marijuana via vaping. Not sure if other substances (stuff that would lead to days of no sleeping, ranting, and paranoia) can be done with them?  But I'm sure it would be easy enough to go into the bathroom or bedroom and do "whatever" and then come out and the guest wouldn't have any idea what you consumed except for your psychotic activity.  The "no food" is also a bad sign of possible bad stuff being done.

VC

Quote from: albrecht on February 21, 2019, 07:25:55 PM
The "no food" is also a bad sign of possible bad stuff being done.
This is a definite sign of mental illness and chronic malnutrition damage: 6 slices of bread, sliced wrapped squares of processed cheese, then goes to buy 5 boxes of salad, gets beer, and replaces the temper tantrum coffee pot. Her seemingly unhealthy physique and appearance, clothing, and personal hygiene is unkempt. She's a shut-in w/house sealed and cats seem paranoid and/or disturbed. WTF? ???

HW is thriving on vape substances, pot, alcohol, caffeine O.D., and a complete anti-social disorientation to any remote semblance even remotely compared to normal life. She seems to be 24/7 "taking hits" on iPhone/computer addictions too.

I just hope HW's BF "true love" is real and she's off on vacation w/him w/no internet. Seems doubtful considering Tony's insights.

OMG, you're soooooo bullseyed:

# Self-MedicatedDedicated.
# FlyingHighInNye.
# BroomZoomZoom!
# NormalDayInNyeHigh.
# WhackCuckShack.
# 63KoNSubs!
# NextStaringRole...
# CopsInNye!
# Whatcha'Gonna'Do,
# WhenTheyCatchYouNakedTrippin'OnWitchesBrew?!
# LightACandle.

;D

albrecht

Quote from: VC on February 21, 2019, 07:58:37 PM
This is a definite sign of mental illness and chronic malnutrition damage: 6 slices of bread, sliced wrapped squares of processed cheese, then goes to buy 5 boxes of salad, gets beer, and replaces the temper tantrum coffee pot. Her seemingly unhealthy physique and appearance, clothing, and personal hygiene is unkempt. She's a shut-in w/house sealed and cats seem paranoid and/or disturbed. WTF? ???

HW is thriving on vape substances, pot, alcohol, caffeine O.D., and a complete anti-social disorientation to any remote semblance even remotely compared to normal life. She seems to be 24/7 "taking hits" on iPhone/computer addictions too.

I just hope HW's BF "true love" is real and she's off on vacation w/him w/no internet. Seems doubtful considering Tony's insights.

OMG, you're soooooo bullseyed:
There have been points in my life where fridge was empty, like college or with roommates and you tend to eat out or in bars. Or in Euroland where the fridges are so frigging small but you buy fresh stuff daily at the markets on your way home. But especially when you are expecting a guest? You have a few slices of bread (in the fridge) and some processed cheese slices- "welcome to my home, I'm sure you're famished! Here, what do we have: Ah some moldy white bread in the fridge and some processed cheese. No, I'm not even going to make a grilled cheese for you. I'm a friggin LEGACY!!!"
After your guest has been on a 18 hour travel day? Knowing that- wouldn't you then, at least, pick something up on the way home or say, you freshen up, and I'm going to run out and get something? Or even just order a friggin' pizza?

I never even heard of a "box of salad." Must be a Nevada thing. Maybe dehydrated or powdered for use by the miners that one reconstitutes with water?

Epaphroditus

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 21, 2019, 05:20:49 PM
Thank you for that; I was thoroughly entertained.  I suppose he is the leading candidate for the non-rhotic pronunciation model Heather has been aping.  Since he remained as her producer even after the abusive horrors of the visit, though, and only left when he was fired, I'd accord his testimony about the same credibility as an ex's.

Agree , the more he talked the less credible he was .

Once he started talking about Art whom he never met the lies got bigger and even had Pres Trump rolling his eyes .

Well I think Art was a sick old man who was trying to sell a house/equipment. Sold it to Heather, then felt some sort of responsibility to help Heather/Keith. Art didn’t commit suicide nor was he sexually involved with Heather.

Heather’s former producer said Heather’s alleged suicide note was a invoice on the floor. Facebook post and former insiders of Heather’s paint a disturbing picture of her.

Which actually leads to my next point. I hope Heather gets help. Like metal illness is not amusing or funny to me. It appears Heather has some deep issues. There is nothing wrong with getting some help. She hasn’t done anything unforgivable and I don’t understand the hatred and desire to “ruin her life” that some ellgabbers have. She is clearly someone who is suffering and disturbed, she really doesn’t need anyone else adding to her misery. I didn’t see an issue publicly correcting her false statements, but degrading a person who has mental illness isn’t fun or entertaining to me in the least.

Quote from: Epaphroditus on February 21, 2019, 11:21:02 PM
Agree , the more he talked the less credible he was .

Once he started talking about Art whom he never met the lies got bigger and even had Pres Trump rolling his eyes .

I believe the truth is somewhere in between. Heather is probably not as, “crazy” as he claims. But a lot of his story lines up with what former friends of Heather have said and Facebook post. For instance her inviting that old lady over then refusing to see her after 7 hours or whatever driving there

I also believe his version of the’”suicide” note is probably accurate. There were some business papers or other literature about Arts body and she read into it as a suicide note. Obviously the mortician and Arts family had another view.

I also believe Heather overstate her relationship with Art.