• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 10:42:34 AM
... Oh please!~! Undermine the Constitution? Trump doesn't know what the fucking thing is. And keeping defaulting to Obama and Clinton etc doesn't make Trump worthy.

Yes, the Left has undergone a Long March is destroying our Constitution.  Read the Bill of Rights for yourself and see how much is gone. 

I agree Trump is no Constitutional scholar, but I'm interested in what you think he's done that is Unconstitutional.  I'm also interested in why you think it's appropriate for judges to usurp his Constitutional role in a variety of areas, and why you think it's proper for media and the Swamp to encourage this

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ShayP on April 27, 2018, 10:56:15 AM
FBI = Federal law enforcement.  We're talking about regular police officers on the street who cited the driver for violations that warranted the vehicle impounded.   That woman had no right to know what the charges were as they weren't levied to her daughter and the driver was an adult.  There was no reason for her behavior. Her daughter was not being charged. Trump's behavior, albeit crude at times, has no correlation to this particular matter anyway.

Where did I defend the woman? I was pointing out the hypocrisy.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

He won't go to NK. It's the SKs that are moving this forward, and I suspect too China has leant heavily on the fat kid.

Which wouldn't have happened if Trump didn't call Kim's bluff.

ShayP

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

Where did I defend the woman? I was pointing out the hypocrisy.

I didn't imply you were defending her.  No, I understand where you are coming from.  I just don't understand the Trump reference under that particular circumstance.  Then again, all of you guys and gals in this thread do the heavy lifting.   ;)

Cheers Pud!  :)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

I can't help you then. One last attempt then I'm done:

APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL
TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE
2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS

Nowhere does it specifically mention Trump, Clinton, Obama, Donald Duck, Lindsay Lohan, or Madonna . Nowhere. Everything then is presumably fair game.

Thank you for agreeing with my points.

How does, say, Stormy Davis - and much else  he's ''investigating - fall under any of this?

Since you agree it does not specifically mention Donald Trump, why is it he appears to be the target?  There was another party in that election that had considerably more contact and dealings with Putin and his cronies, and a sitting Administration who knew of the interference at the time and did nothing.  Yet the focus - the entire investigation - remains on the one person they have no evidence on.  Why is that?

Yeah, you should be done.  You can't help because you're all twisted around on what is actually happening.  Thanks anyway

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 10:49:40 AM
Trump isn't complex. Therefore he isn't worthy of a complicated assessment. He's binary.. Yes/no. That's how he thinks, he probably doesn't even know how to pronounce nuance or understand what forward thinking means.

We got plenty of nuance from Obama.  We also got divisiveness and failure.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

He won't go to NK. It's the SKs that are moving this forward, and I suspect too China has leant heavily on the fat kid.

And who do you think set all that in motion?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 27, 2018, 10:59:34 AM
Yes, the Left has undergone a Long March is destroying our Constitution.  Read the Bill of Rights for yourself and see how much is gone. 

I agree Trump is no Constitutional scholar, but I'm interested in what you think he's done that is Unconstitutional.  I'm also interested in why you think it's appropriate for judges to usurp his Constitutional role in a variety of areas, and why you think it's proper for media and the Swamp to encourage this

Are.You.Serious.?  ;D

He 'runs' the presidency as an extension of his and his family's business. Nothing is done that doesn't favour him personally. He dismisses as a mere technicality the separation of powers that he'll overcome. He's a crook, you know it. The only reason the supine GOP say in public he's any good is because the ones who will stand in the mid terms are terrified their base will unelect them. Privately they know he's a liability and that puts them in a terrible dilemma.

You used to condemn Obama for playing golf and using executive orders, the former because it wasn't working, the latter because it was unconstitutional.. Trump   is set to play more golf than the last three presidents, combined, in his first two years in office. And exec orders come out like confetti; because he just wants to undo anything Obama did, whether or not it was good. If it has Obama's name on it, as far as Trump is concerned it has to go. The thing is, a lot of it will directly negatively impact on the very people who voted him in..Way to go! He's a fucking moron (As Tillerson said, allegedly).

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 27, 2018, 11:08:55 AM
We got plenty of nuance from Obama.  We also got divisiveness and failure.

You think Trump has brought the country together then?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 10:04:19 AM
Sigh: It isn't. He was appointed by a Trump appointed DAG to look into allegations.. And so far 24 people have been indicted, (Money laundering, tax evasion, not notifying being a foreign agent, more tax evasion), 4 have pleaded guilty, two so far are facing lengthy jail sentences, and even Trump's own lawyer/non lawyer (depending on which day and how Trump feels that day) is taking the fifth because presumably he knows he'll be asked questions he knows the answer to will reveal his own guilt.. Trump said many times on the campaign that anyone taking the fifth was by definition guilty, that only 'The Mob' take the fifth..His words. 
So no, it isn't a waste of time or money. The above is only what has been revealed so far, I'm sure Mueller is sitting on a veritable treasure chest of information.. One of the witnesses (disciple of Roger Stone) said after his interview with the Mueller team (without revealing what questions he'd been asked or answered) 'They know everything'.

In that case then, we'll dismiss every criminal investigation the defendant feels shouldn't be taking place.. Is that how you want it to be? Because Trump says he's innocent he must be right? Funny, so did Bill Cosby, he still does, but was convicted yesterday.

That isn't how the law works. Nor should it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 11:16:03 AM
You think Trump has brought the country together then?

In the sense that he's not trying to destroy the country like Obama was, yes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 11:15:15 AM
You used to condemn Obama for playing golf and using executive orders

And you didn't. Which is why you're a hypocrite. Capice? :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 27, 2018, 11:09:24 AM

And who do you think set all that in motion?

Or what; There's information filtering out that at least one test site has fallen in on itself, destroying the equipment. NK is bankrupt, even the fat kid knows it.  Trump highlighted that NK are still a threat and recklessly tried to provoke NK to attack SK (where several 1000 US servicemen and families are based), if they had, we'd be a wasteland by now. I expect there was a great deal of midnight oil burned and international diplomacy (Because America didn't have a SK diplomat-he resigned) went into action with China to talk the fat kid out of doing anything.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 11:19:56 AM
And you didn't. Which is why you're a hypocrite. Capice? :D

Only one of us voted for Obama... And I'm pretty sure it wasn't me.. Yes, definitely wasn't me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 11:21:01 AM
Or what; There's information filtering out that at least one test site has fallen in on itself, destroying the equipment. NK is bankrupt, even the fat kid knows it.  Trump highlighted that NK are still a threat and recklessly tried to provoke NK to attack SK (where several 1000 US servicemen and families are based), if they had, we'd be a wasteland by now. I expect there was a great deal of midnight oil burned and international diplomacy (Because America didn't have a SK diplomat-he resigned) went into action with China to talk the fat kid out of doing anything.

Maybe it's the fact that NK used to be a deep state op and now that Trump's president it's not. It's a real country now. Deal with it! ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
In the sense that he's not trying to destroy the country like Obama was, yes.

And you voted for him? Tut tut...  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 11:22:30 AM
Maybe it's the fact that NK used to be a deep state op and now that Trump's president it's not. It's a real country now. Deal with it! ;D

What does any of that mean?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 11:21:42 AM
Only one of us voted for Obama... And I'm pretty sure it wasn't me.. Yes, definitely wasn't me.

That's what 8 years of W can do to a man. Anyway, you can't vote, not being a citizen. Or did you marry a "Laura" back then too? :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

It's you who shouldn't stop believing son.. Try to believe that Trump hasn't incriminated himself or Cohen...Then watch the house of cards collapse. Really believe..Big wish.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 11:25:07 AM
It's English. Do you speak it?

Well it's a set of words sure, but they don't have any meaning.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 11:22:54 AM
And you voted for him? Tut tut...  :-\

This will NEVER bother me so keep it up. I did what I did because W was ruining the country. Do you disagree?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 11:23:46 AM
That's what 8 years of W can do to a man. Anyway, you can't vote, not being a citizen. Or did you marry a "Laura" back then too? :D

And when I am a citizen, I can vote.. Go me eh?  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 11:26:00 AM
Well it's a set of words sure, but they don't have any meaning.

Sure they do! You're just an ignoramus.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 11:26:09 AM
This will NEVER bother me so keep it up. I did what I did because W was ruining the country. Do you disagree?

I didn't say you were wrong; I was just pointing out you voted for Obama.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

And when I am a citizen, I can vote.. Go me eh?  ;D

Go me eh? doesn't seem to be a complete sentence. See, this is bad English. Didn't this language start in your country? ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 11:27:51 AM
Go me eh? doesn't seem to be a complete sentence. See, this is bad English. Didn't this language start in your country? ???

I was keeping it simple for you. Actually English is an amalgamation of Saxon, Anglo, Celt, Arabic, Latin, French, Greek, certain south east Asian languages and Klingon.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2018, 11:30:14 AM
I was keeping it simple for you. Actually English is an amalgamation of Saxon, Anglo, Celt, Arabic, Latin, French, Greek, certain south east Asian languages and Klingon.

You're an idiot.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2018, 11:33:52 AM
You're an idiot.

For giving you a history lesson? I know, it's wasted on you. Did you imagine English was evolved in America?