• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Islam is a cancer and should be eradicated from the earth.

Started by FightTheFuture, April 03, 2017, 12:38:56 PM

There`s only two kinds of muslims in the world: those that ARE terrorists, and those that COULD be terrorists. Watch the liberals self-destruct as they contort themselves in all manner of positions to try and justify the presence of more and more  muslims in our country and Western Civilization as a whole. It`s disgraceful.

Juan

There are only two kinds of Bellgabbers- those who are Morphiaflow and those who could be Morphiaflow.

Dyna-X

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 03, 2017, 12:38:56 PM
There`s only two kinds of muslims in the world: those that ARE terrorists, and those that COULD be terrorists.
True to a degree. Could become with bad influences of radicals. But the ones that could, do not always do that. Why not a CIA program of planted mullahs that will re-educate them? Or missionaries to convert them. Heck, even new age psyops. Holographic Allahs with trumpet sounds that scare the shit out of them and tell them to be peaceful or else.
Think up other solutions.

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 04, 2017, 01:13:23 AM
True to a degree. Could become with bad influences of radicals. But the ones that could, do not always do that. Why not a CIA program of planted mullahs that will re-educate them? Or missionaries to convert them. Heck, even new age psyops. Holographic Allahs with trumpet sounds that scare the shit out of them and tell them to be peaceful or else.

I`m open to suggestions. I only hope Western Civilization awakens in time. The clock is ticking and the scourge has nearly passed the tipping point in Europe. I`ve long considered Western Europe as our canary-in-the-coal-mine. Well, birdie is starting to choke.

WildCard

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 04, 2017, 01:13:23 AM

Stop making sense!

ItsOver

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 03, 2017, 12:38:56 PM
There`s only two kinds of muslims in the world: those that ARE terrorists, and those that COULD be terrorists. Watch the liberals self-destruct as they contort themselves in all manner of positions to try and justify the presence of more and more  muslims in our country and Western Civilization as a whole. It`s disgraceful.

Most don't even have second thoughts before they discover physics can be a bitch. ;)

WildCard

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 04, 2017, 08:18:39 AM

i dunno. you southern baptist types are scarier than all the wild jahoodies put together.
take you for example

Quote from: WildCard on April 04, 2017, 09:09:02 AM
i dunno. you southern baptist types are scarier than all the wild jahoodies put together.
take you for example

What are they going to do, make you go to church?

WildCard

Quote from: WildCard on April 04, 2017, 09:36:25 AM
>implying i should grow up?

Request Denied.

Not at all.  I refuse to go either.

I just don't quite get all the Christian bashing.

Dyna-X

I`m open to suggestions. I only hope Western Civilization awakens in time. The clock is ticking and the scourge has nearly passed the tipping point in Europe. I`ve long considered Western Europe as our canary-in-the-coal-mine. Well, birdie is starting to choke.
In addition, education in the host countries is necessary - there needs to be resilient culture that resists bending to the political machine of Islam. Polite Western values cave in to Islams demands - its as if this is multiculturalism's biggest challenge and thus far, failure. If Muslims only followed their own codes and Halal dietiery laws, went to the Mosque - this would not be a problem. This is a video that should be on network TV and shown in every school in America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

WildCard

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 04, 2017, 09:46:38 AM
I just don't quite get all the Christian bashing.

You get it and it is childish.
I just don't think the way some Christians practice their faith is healthy.
None of my business unless they want to impose a Christian theocracy in the States.
Are they almost entirely marginalized? Yes, more so everyday. And thank God for it!

Dyna-X

Quote from: WildCard on April 04, 2017, 10:26:50 AM
You get it and it is childish.
I just don't think the way some Christians practice their faith is healthy.
None of my business unless they want to impose a Christian theocracy in the States.
Are they almost entirely marginalized? Yes, more so everyday. And thank God for it!
Bingo. Any religion practiced in its extreme does not make for happy campers, nor those who have to share the nation with them. Dogma against dogma and dogma against freedom is like metal against metal.
Even materialist atheists in the extreme are a pain in the ass. No religion is immune. If we were all Buddhist extremists we would meditate all day and nothing would get done.
Solution: The Golden Rule, A little dose of spirituality in whatever flavor the person finds comfort with and a big dose of rationalism and 90% of the world's problems would be solvable.

Think about this: Haven't the coolest people you ever met been the types that you talked with for hours or worked with for months and you still had no idea what religion they practiced (if any?)

Quote from: WildCard on April 04, 2017, 09:09:02 AM
take you for example

LOL I`m not a Southern Baptist. But some of my best friends are. 8)

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 04, 2017, 09:47:26 AM
In addition, education in the host countries is necessary - there needs to be resilient culture that resists bending to the political machine of Islam. Polite Western values cave in to Islams demands - its as if this is multiculturalism's biggest challenge and thus far, failure. If Muslims only followed their own codes and Halal dietiery laws, went to the Mosque - this would not be a problem. This is a video that should be on network TV and shown in every school in America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

I have no problem at all with the perception there is an "inferred separation between Church and State." ALL for it! I`m for VERY strict penalties, in fact, for any breech of that trust. Christians are perfectly happy to worship as they please in places of worship and not harm a soul.

Muslims, on the other hand, are not happy to leave others alone. One need only read Their literature and turn the news on. You have to have a sub-100 level IQ not understand the inherent risk of allowing the Muslim culture of death to continue to flourish unabated.

Radical Islamists are the militarized version of the Jehovah's Witnesses.  :o

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 05, 2017, 12:14:35 PM
Radical Islamists are the militarized version of the Jehovah's Witnesses.  :o

I know, right? Those Jehovah`s Witness beheading videos are quite disturbing

Jackstar

Quote from: WildCard on April 04, 2017, 11:21:43 AM
Fuck off, MV.

Come on. You're better than this. Have I been raising the bar here, all for naught?

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on April 03, 2017, 01:26:33 PM
Morphiaflow

I feel like this is just something you just made up so you could have power over my ignorance.

Kudos!

Dyna-X

Quote from: Jackstar on April 06, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

Come on. You're better than this. Have I been raising the bar here, all for naught?
Raising the bar is a trigger phrase in these parts. Better to buy-in to our core competencies and think outside the box.

albrecht

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/14/british-woman-stabbed-to-death-in-jerusalem-good-friday
In keeping with the more recent types of Islamic peace another Muzzie randomly stabbed a woman to death today. I'm sure this happens all the time but since it was a British woman in the right-wing rag "The Guardian" had to report on the latest incident of Islamic peace.

ksm32

We, the west, are the slowly boiling frog.

And on a related note, this is cute.

albrecht

Quote from: ksm32 on April 17, 2017, 02:51:31 AM
We, the west, are the slowly boiling frog.

And on a related note, this is cute.
Yep. I won't presume to say who is behind this because there are several factors and groups involved and for various/different reasons and lots of useful idiots who support the suicide of the West/"Whitey." And the public school system is a real problem because it likes illegals and immigrants to fill the seats and get the $ and teaches normal white children that there is something wrong with them and they must have guilt for something that their ancestors maybe even never did (owned slaves, involved with colonialism, participated in genocide, etc.) As if things like slavery, war, genocide, rape, etc never occurred in "white" or Western countries! Heck, remember basic history the USA was a colony, there were many white slaves in Arab lands and indentured servants and 'shanghaied' sailors, who, sometimes were as bad as a slave. I wonder if this basic history is even taught anymore lest it trigger somebody.

albrecht

Black Muslim convert, and apparently black nationalist, goes on a shooting rampage targeting random white people while yelling "Allahu Akbar."
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html
http://www.yourcentralvalley.com/news/suspect-in-fresno-shooting-spree-that-killed-3-shouts-allahu-akbar-when-arrested/693838151

I checked the SPLC but so far no article or statement from Mr.Dees about this hate crime.

mikuthing01

Quote from: albrecht on April 18, 2017, 06:51:08 PM
Black Muslim convert, and apparently black nationalist, goes on a shooting rampage targeting random white people while yelling "Allahu Akbar."
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html
http://www.yourcentralvalley.com/news/suspect-in-fresno-shooting-spree-that-killed-3-shouts-allahu-akbar-when-arrested/693838151

I checked the SPLC but so far no article or statement from Mr.Dees about this hate crime.

albrecht

Ah romantic France, enlightened, art, beauty, culture, etc. Let's hope they get back to the spirit of Charles Martel, Charlemagne, and the like. Europe awake!
http://www.france24.com/en/20170418-france-police-arrest-two-suspects-over-imminent-attack-elections