• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Spec Sheet

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 30, 2009, 11:47:14 PM

Hog

Shit, I missed some new UFOSHIP.com productions.  Are the Bellgab notifications working?

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: Hog on October 26, 2017, 08:36:03 AM
Shit, I missed some new UFOSHIP.com productions.  Are the Bellgab notifications working?

peace
Hog
Nevermind, there doesn't appear to be a Bellgab membergroup for the SpecSheet.

peace
Hog

heater

I’ve got updates.

There will be a Spec Sheet Sponsored event this Sunday. Left4Dead PC gaming session with MV, themudking, LucaParcelli and some open spots. We will attempt to live stream the game and audio through YouTube but the focus will be on gaming not podcasting 

There will be limited open spots to join us but you’ve got to have the original left for dead on PC preferably on steam.  Send me a steam friend request: themudking and be ready to play without the need of us helping you figure things out. There will be glitches and issues but waiting for you to get it installed, figuring out how to connect, etc. shouldn’t be one!  If you want to voice chat during the game install Discord and test voice chatting before joining I will give you the channel info the day of the game session. Anyone is welcome to chat through Discord as long as it’s not distracting to the group playing!

There will be a new Spec Sheet very soon (possibly next week) and an attempt to have more regular shows going forward. The tech world changed significantly since we were on regularly and cyber security has taken a front seat in the minds of everyone that pays attention to tech. The world needs FireFub now more than ever.

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on January 27, 2018, 10:34:47 AM
I’ve got updates.

There will be a Spec Sheet Sponsored event this Sunday. Left4Dead PC gaming session with MV, themudking, LucaParcelli and some open spots. We will attempt to live stream the game and audio through YouTube but the focus will be on gaming not podcasting 

There will be limited open spots to join us but you’ve got to have the original left for dead on PC preferably on steam.  Send me a steam friend request: themudking and be ready to play without the need of us helping you figure things out. There will be glitches and issues but waiting for you to get it installed, figuring out how to connect, etc. shouldn’t be one!  If you want to voice chat during the game install Discord and test voice chatting before joining I will give you the channel info the day of the game session. Anyone is welcome to chat through Discord as long as it’s not distracting to the group playing!

There will be a new Spec Sheet very soon (possibly next week) and an attempt to have more regular shows going forward. The tech world changed significantly since we were on regularly and cyber security has taken a front seat in the minds of everyone that pays attention to tech. The world needs FireFub now more than ever.

Will non-players be able to watch the game?

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on January 27, 2018, 10:34:47 AM
... The tech world changed significantly since we were on regularly...

Really?  Thanks for letting us know.

Can you give us an update on getting full functionality from our @home accounts, tips on evading police dragnets when downloading from Napster, and some of your favorite MySpace pages?

heater

Quote from: Radio Activity on January 27, 2018, 10:36:46 AM
Will non-players be able to watch the game?

Yep with the YouTube link from my Paranormal.chat channel

heater

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 27, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
Really?  Thanks for letting us know.

Can you give us an update on getting full functionality from our @home accounts, tips on evading police dragnets when downloading from Napster, and some of your favorite MySpace pages?

You’re welcome, just one more service the Spec Sheet provides its loyal listeners such as yourself!

We will most definitely talk about all these topics and and many more such as the importance of having a GeoCities account to promote your ‘brand’. 

heater

Quote from: Radio Activity on January 27, 2018, 12:53:20 PM
Antibiotics.

It’s probably smarter for us to not kiss during this flair up :)

wr250

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on January 27, 2018, 01:37:28 PM
You’re welcome, just one more service the Spec Sheet provides its loyal listeners such as yourself!

We will most definitely talk about all these topics and and many more such as the importance of having a GeoCities account to promote your ‘brand’. 
geocities

MV/Liberace!

Something's come up and I won't be able to make it tomorrow.  However, I could do it pretty much any other day this week.

Catsmile

Quote from: mv on January 27, 2018, 07:59:00 PM
Something's come up and I won't be able to make it tomorrow.  ...

If it's up for moar than 4 hours see a doctor!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priapism

Quote from: mv on January 27, 2018, 07:59:00 PM
Something's come up and I won't be able to make it tomorrow.  However, I could do it pretty much any other day this week.

Which week?

Dangit! The notification got me all excited. I was hoping for a fresh Spec Sheet.  :(

MV/Liberace!

The Spec Sheet is a podcast about tech hosted by Curtis Thornton and Michael Vandeven (me!). Our next live show will be tomorrow, July 10th at 8:30PM East, 5:30PM West.

Listen live: bellgab.com/stream
Call in: 573-837-4948

Quote from: Liberace! on July 09, 2020, 10:30:20 AM
The Spec Sheet is a podcast about tech hosted by Curtis Thornton and Michael Vandeven (me!). Our next live show will be tomorrow, July 10th at 8:30PM East, 5:30PM West.

Listen live: stream.bellgab.com

Most excellent

Juan

Is that website correct?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Juan on July 09, 2020, 10:38:46 AM
Is that website correct?

Also fixed the stream address.

AZZERAE

Dang, done exumed Curtis' cadaver real proper like.

Quote from: Liberace! on July 09, 2020, 10:30:20 AM

Listen live: bellgab.com/stream

Just what the world needed right now.

heater

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 09, 2020, 01:36:11 PM
Dang, done exumed Curtis' cadaver real proper like.

more like rebooted

Lilith

Quote from: heater on July 10, 2020, 11:18:26 AM
more like rebooted

SO good to see you back around these parts MudKing!