• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 19, 2018, 10:39:54 PM
Of course, it's the businesses' fault.  What they did was inadvertently sacrifice themselves to get two violent criminals off the street.
I didn't place blame.  For instance I have made lots of mistakes, but I was rarely to blame for the actual outcome!

I said the criminals were awful.

I praise these women for prosecuting!!

ShayP

I wish I was a kid again because I miss these...

There were many to choose from and I didn't have them all, but I had quite a few.  Even the Godzilla one.   8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on March 23, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

There were many to choose from and I didn't have them all, but I had quite a few.  Even the Godzilla one.   8)

It's kinda sad that Toys 'R' Us is closing, isn't it? Apparently, kids only want to play with phones and pads now. ::)

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2018, 03:25:38 PM
It's kinda sad that Toys 'R' Us is closing, isn't it? Apparently, kids only want to play with phones and pads now. ::)

Yep. It's sad. :(  It's also sad that at my age I'd be pretty excited to play with my old toys. :D   Don't judge me.  ;)  LOL!

Do you think there is a Green Machine out there somewhere that will fit a large man?   ;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on March 23, 2018, 03:34:54 PM
Yep. It's sad. :(  It's also sad that at my age I'd be pretty excited to play with my old toys. :D   Don't judge me.  ;)  LOL!

Do you think there is a Green Machine out there somewhere that will fit a large man?   ;D ;D ;D

Not only don't I judge you I'm with you on this. It would be cool to have that Stretch Armstong again. :)

You might wanna go custom on that Green Machine though.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on March 23, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

And they would actually shoot stuff, like missiles, throwing stars (that were sharp plastic,)....

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2018, 03:38:07 PM
Not only don't I judge you I'm with you on this. It would be cool to have that Stretch Armstong again. :)

You might wanna go custom on that Green Machine though.  ;)
What was the 'goo' inside when you cut or broke it? It had a strange, yet alluring, smell and odd consistency.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on March 23, 2018, 03:43:21 PM
What was the 'goo' inside when you cut or broke it? It had a strange, yet alluring, smell and odd consistency.

Mine never broke. I can't remember what happened to it. I think I gave it away. I understand that they were filled with corn syrup though.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 23, 2018, 03:44:50 PM
Mine never broke. I can't remember what happened to it. I think I gave it away. I understand that they were filled with corn syrup though.
That could make sense. Safe, good smell, gooey.

Roswells, Art

I just watched some guy get attacked by two psychos with a bat. I took a picture and showed it to the cops when they showed up. The picture was obviously a black person, albeit light in color. While I was showing the picture to one cop another cop asked, "were they black?" The cop that was just looking at my picture looked up and said, "No, they were white." I said, "He doesn't look very white to me in this picture." The cop ignored me and walked away.

So, that's weird.

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 25, 2018, 07:25:45 PM
I just watched some guy get attacked by two psychos with a bat. I took a picture and showed it to the cops when they showed up. The picture was obviously a black person, albeit light in color. While I was showing the picture to one cop another cop asked, "were they black?" The cop that was just looking at my picture looked up and said, "No, they were white." I said, "He doesn't look very white to me in this picture." The cop ignored me and walked away.

So, that's weird.
Where do you live or where did this happen? Geez, as Norry might say. Post the pic. Let the viewers decide! And possible id the perps!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 25, 2018, 07:25:45 PM

So, that's weird.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 25, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

I want to see pics. It would seem some places, if the stories are true, are more like "Warriors" or "Class of 1984" than Orwell's 1984. Where is this place where people are beaten with bats, people take pictures, and cops don't respond?

albrecht

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/communities/north-county/sd-no-squirrel-battle-20180319-story.html
"Too many squirrels become a nuisance. They quickly grow dependent on handouts, lose their fear of humans and boldly approach them, their picnic areas and coolers looking for food." “They bother people,” Smith said. “Sometimes, they bite people, and steal their Doritos.”

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 26, 2018, 10:38:38 AM
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/communities/north-county/sd-no-squirrel-battle-20180319-story.html
"Too many squirrels become a nuisance. They quickly grow dependent on handouts, lose their fear of humans and boldly approach them, their picnic areas and coolers looking for food." “They bother people,” Smith said. “Sometimes, they bite people, and steal their Doritos.”
LOL.  Yeah, I saw that, too.  Of course, I thought of Zeeb, even though he's the consummate gentleman squirrel.

He, he, "steal their Doritos?"  Are these entitled, pot smoking Seattle squirrels on the prowl? :)

See what you've started, SPD? 

Gd5150

In recognition of the million dollar Stormy Davies flop on 60min with Andy Cooper, here are some other epic TV flops in history.

https://youtu.be/80PdaIxKG3U

I thought Battlestar Galactica lasted more than a season. And SuperTrain? Haha!

albrecht

http://fox8.com/2018/03/26/mansfield-woman-arrested-for-making-lewd-comments-to-easter-bunny/
MANSFIELD, Ohio - A Mansfield woman was arrested Saturday afternoon after making lewd comments to an Easter Bunny at a carousel park in Mansfield.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: albrecht on March 25, 2018, 07:30:21 PM
Where do you live or where did this happen? Geez, as Norry might say. Post the pic. Let the viewers decide! And possible id the perps!

Here's a pic of one of the perps running away. I have another of the other psycho with a bat but it's even more shaky and he's facing away from the camera. I was trying to take video but in the heat of the moment couldn't figure out how, I don't use that feature of my phone very often so I just hit the 'take a picture button' a few times. The guy that got attacked has a few broken ribs. He said he told the cops one of them was black but I guess they didn't remember that. I imagine he screwed someone over though he denies it.

On another note, I should be ready now to take a non shaky picture of a UFO if I ever see one.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 27, 2018, 12:04:47 PM
Here's a pic of one of the perps running away. I have another of the other psycho with a bat but it's even more shaky and he's facing away from the camera. I was trying to take video but in the heat of the moment couldn't figure out how, I don't use that feature of my phone very often so I just hit the 'take a picture button' a few times. The guy that got attacked has a few broken ribs. He said he told the cops one of them was black but I guess they didn't remember that. I imagine he screwed someone over though he denies it.

On another note, I should be ready now to take a non shaky picture of a UFO if I ever see one.

You should send that to Hoagland and his imaging panel.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 27, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

Haha, I think I lost something with resizing. I'll try again.

Roswells, Art

This is my cat. Is that any better?

Jojo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 27, 2018, 06:04:48 PM
This is my cat. Is that any better?

Rowl! My posts come last first.  Glad the bat was not about the cat.  Hope it stays indoors or on leash now! 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jojo on March 27, 2018, 07:45:59 PM
Rowl! My posts come last first.  Glad the bat was not about the cat.  Hope it stays indoors or on leash now!

You jelly?

whoozit

Glad the bat was not about the cat.
Matt hit the cat with a bat while wearing a hat and now it is flat, call a vet stat.

Roswells, Art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tiOMu_Bf8Q

albrecht

The perp is hard to see due to the ether contained inside the crystalline dome in which the crime was committed. And the camera was not properly calibrated using an Accutron and an old laptop.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 28, 2018, 12:14:34 PM
The perp is hard to see due to the ether contained inside the crystalline dome in which the crime was committed. And the camera was not properly calibrated using an Accutron and an old laptop.
Ha!