• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 18, 2018, 04:54:31 PM
I try to use small words hoping the idiots can follow along.  I'm glad to hear you use a dictionary when reading.

Tell me, why is it ok for illegal aliens to come here, stage rallies in order to influence policy and elections, and even vote, but it's not ok for Russians (only Russians?) to put out their own comments meant to do the same?  Other than the illegal aliens are core Democrat supporters.
It would really get the Democrats confused if an illegal alien from Russia interfered or illegally voted in an election. I guess, like in the usual, case if they voted D they wouldn't care- but the initial confusion would be fun to see.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 18, 2018, 01:56:24 PM
Once again, let me speak slowly, the thirteen indictments do not address collusion.  They address, and provide evidence for, Russian interference with our elections.  Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend?  You are correct that we have not seen evidence of collusion, but the investigation has not reached the stage for that to become public.  What we do know is that Russia interfered and Trump refuses to acknowledge it.

I heard Rosenstein say very clearly in response to a reporter’s question that no member of the Trump team wittingly colluded with the Russians under indictment.

Trump has called the accusation that he or any member of his campaign staff colluded with Russians a hoax not that that there was not an attempt by Russia to influence the outcome of the election.  Rosenstein also said twice in plain terms that the interference had no effect on the actual outcome of the election.  Much of the Russian’s efforts came after the election and were aimed at sewing discontent and discrediting Trump which Rosenstein emphasized. 

Trump has long since acknowledged that Mueller may dig up past bad acts on the part of members of his campaign or transition staffs but that they are unrelated to him or his campaign.  So far he has been right and notwithstanding your explanation of prosecutorial tactics and the fact that the investigation has multiple tracks which most of us already understood, your predictions are nothing more than wishful thinking and have no basis in fact or reason.  Again, your theories are nothing more than wild speculation as will be shown.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 18, 2018, 05:07:36 PM
I heard Rosenstein say very clearly in response to a reporter's question that no member of the Trump team wittingly colluded with the Russians under indictment.

The key phrase is Russians under indictment.  There may very well be others not yet indicted and Americans who colluded with them.  Let Mueller do his job.  When he's done he will tell you.  In the meantime, stop yammering facts not in evidence.  You're not Fox News.  Between Mueller and Melania's lawyers, Donny probably isn't sleeping well.  They may have to take his phone away from him.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 18, 2018, 07:24:12 PM
The key phrase is Russians under indictment.  There may very well be others not yet indicted and Americans who colluded with them.  Let Mueller do his job.  When he's done he will tell you.  In the meantime, stop yammering facts not in evidence.  You're not Fox News...

Take your own advice, you're one who's been doing the speculating.

analog kid

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 18, 2018, 05:07:36 PM
I heard Rosenstein say very clearly in response to a reporter’s question that no member of the Trump team wittingly colluded with the Russians under indictment.

You didn't hear that. But go ahead and post his entire statement and I'll be glad to explain to you why you're wrong.

analog kid

Quote from: ItsOver on February 18, 2018, 09:53:57 PM
Dude looks like an SS officer.

Mueller is a Republican. Rosentstein and Comey are Republicans. The FBI is stacked with Republicans. The FISA court is stacked with Republicans. The DOJ is Republicans appointed by Trump.

How much can you sell out yourself and your country for this cheeto dicked reality TV lardass. What is wrong with you?

Gd5150

Quote from: analog kid on February 18, 2018, 10:00:18 PM
Mueller is a Republican. Rosentstein and Comey are Republicans. The FBI is stacked with Republicans. The FISA court is stacked with Republicans. The DOJ is Republicans appointed by Trump.

How much can you sell out yourself and your country for this cheeto dicked reality TV lardass. What is wrong with you?

Anal boy weighs in with his lemming ignorance. Let us know when the failed mueller witch hunt provides a single piece, just one, anything, that can be considered as evidence of Trump/Russian collusion. Here’s a little reminder of what they’ve come up with so far after 20 months of illegal wire taps and a half dozen different investigations.

On another note: duneboy is expecting your call.

Dr. MD MD

Who gives a fuck? They're all criminals while you're stuck back in the 90s somewhere playing party politics like it actually means anything. This is the deep state vs America.  :D

Asuka Langley

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/965442990134251520

>Hope Oprah runs so she can be exposed and defeated just like all of the others!

2 scoops, 2 genders, 2 terms, deal with it!

analog kid

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 18, 2018, 10:26:21 PM20 months of illegal wire taps

Not remotely true. Zero credibility with shit like that.

Crony-capitalist globalist Republicans.  The Republican ''leadership'' in DC have no principles - other than self interest - and represent no one.  These are not Reagan Republicans.  They hate the Tea Party Conservatives more than they oppose Big Government Democrats.  They aren't Libertarians, they certainly aren't Constitutional conservatives. 

And they hate Trump - I would have thought that was hard to miss.  So much for the theory everyone associated with the Rs somehow is going all out for Trump.  In DC it's just the opposite - he can't even get his agenda passed by the Republican held Senate.

The only thing these RINO Republicans have going for them is they aren't Liberal ''Progressive'' Democrats.  They aren't supporting the fascist ''protest'' groups.  They haven't been covering for the Clinton crime family for the past 25 years, and they didn't give us the inept race-baiting America-hating Obama criminal regime.

Quote from: analog kid on February 18, 2018, 10:53:07 PM
Not remotely true. Zero credibility with shit like that.

Obama spied on our allies, on the AP, on a Fox reporter who put out an unfavorable piece - and that's just who we know about.  The US government under Berock Obama listened in on our every phone call, saw every email, photographed every piece of mail - front and back, and followed our every move on the internet.

It's not a stretch to assume the FISA warrants are exactly what they appear to be.  Certainly given what was leaked and where it surely had to come from.  False applications intended to get approval for the warrants, then using them to spy on Trump campaign associates.  Completely in character for Obama and his toadies.  Occam's razor.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 18, 2018, 04:13:08 PM
West bids one no Trump.  South bids 2 spades.  East and north pass.
;D

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 18, 2018, 05:01:12 PM
If - big IF - he is a lawyer, he works for some wasteful government agency, that given the choice, most people would have shut down.
No, he works for his mother one client.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 18, 2018, 07:24:12 PM
The key phrase is Russians under indictment.  There may very well be others not yet indicted and Americans who colluded with them Let Mueller do his job.  When he's done he will tell you.  In the meantime, stop yammering facts not in evidence.  You're not Fox News.  Between Mueller and Melania's lawyers, Donny probably isn't sleeping well.  They may have to take his phone away from him.

My point is that Trump’s staff has been cleared of collusion with the Russians under indictment.  There can be no other interpretation of Rosenstein’s  clear response to the question posed.  Beyond that all is speculation.  Anything's is possible but from all I understand it is much more likely that someone in Hilliary’s camp will be indicted for collusion with a foreign powers.  My opinion is not based on my political views and what I would like to see happen.  It’s based on an objective assessment of all facts made public to date as I understand them.  I want all those who have committed crimes to face justice no matter who they are or what their political affiliation. 

Dr. MD MD

Really?! You're gay and Michelle is really a tranny?

I'm a lesbian terrorist who's currently munching Hillary's muff...

and my husband is an exhibitionist who sends dick pics to jailbait.

Small world.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 18, 2018, 10:26:21 PM
Anal boy weighs in with his lemming ignorance. Let us know when the failed mueller witch hunt provides a single piece, just one, anything, that can be considered as evidence of Trump/Russian collusion. Here’s a little reminder of what they’ve come up with so far after 20 months of illegal wire taps and a half dozen different investigations.

On another note: duneboy is expecting your call.

Why do you believe a low life carnival worker such as yourself would be privy to any of the evidence Mueller has collected but not yet disclosed?  You're a funny one.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 19, 2018, 08:45:15 AM
Nope, that would be the last guy.

Well, in eight years, the last guy never had to hire a lawyer.  You have our permission to leave.

PaulAtreides

Mueller strikes again - Gates cops a plea - this is how it works Donny - drip, drip, drip, drip.

PaulAtreides

Trump tweets a willingness to approve some gun control measures and Saltine America shits itself.