• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
We will get Ian, Wells. And Knapp. That's good.

ericdxx

Quote from: Sardondi on December 15, 2011, 11:25:07 PM
I was listening to one of George's shows from 4-5 years ago the other day, and I actually got embarrassed for him when once again he asked the same question for the third time...and the guest had already spent several minutes very thoroughly discussing the very issue before George had even asked the first time.

I don't think George has ever had a 2-hour or more guest that he has not done this to. Most of the guests are polite enough not to mention George's incompetence and explain it again, except they go very slowly and use small words, as if they're talking to a child...which in essence they are.

George's habit of not listening inspired me to come up with a new drinking game called "Simple George" in honor of all those who choose (or, like George, who have no choice) to go "full retard".

The object of the game is to be able to walk a straight line at the end. The game has as many rounds of drinking as the number of qualifying events, set forth below. The game begins with the beginning of the show.
1. Each time George asks a question which a guest has already essentially discussed or answered, each player must shout "Simple George!", and, within 1 minute of the event, down a shot of at least 80-proof liquor AND a 12-oz beer (in mixed games women may drink "light" beer, but men must drink standard 5% beer, or beer with whatever % alcohol is standard in the jurisdiction in which the game is being played). Failure to finish either shot or beer within the time allotted is a disqualifying event.

2. Each time George uses the term "very special program" or "very special guest", each player must shout "Simple George!", and must down a shot and a beer within 1 minute.

3. Each time George refers to his aunt, Dr. Shafica Karagulla, each player must shout "Simple George!", and must down a shot within 1 minute.

4. Each time that George refers to the fact that Dr. Stanton Friedman was his "very first radio interview", each player must shout "Simple George!", and must down a beer within 1 minute.

5. Each time George says "Of course you know I think there are no such things as coincidences", each player must shout "Simple George!", and must down 2 shots in 1 minute. (Vomiting at this point is a disqualifying event.)

6. Each time George says "Man, the time has just flown by tonight!", each player must shout "Simple George!", and must drink 2 beers within 1 minute. (Vomiting at this point is a disqualifying event.)

7. As Cusco's "Inca Dance" is played each player must in turn walk a straight line on a laid out course of at least 20 feet. Straightest walker and least inebriated appearing player, as determined by the players themselves, is the winner.

It's a simple game, in keeping with a very simple man. Of course it should be noted that there are nights on which George's performance is so dismal that players of this game could drink something like a dozen shots of liquor and as many beers. This could pose a problem with alcohol poisoning, vehicular homicide or unanticipated sexual partners, so use caution...like making sure you lay down a good base of carbos before playing - mashed potatoes seems to work well. If you play don't let anyone ride home with you: you don't want any eyewitnesses to what you might run over on your Toad's Wild Ride home. Finally, be thoughtful and carry some trashbags to catch that pesky projectile vomiting that sometimes sneaks up on players in the last hour of the show. After all, you don't want anyone to think you're a "Simple George", do you?

But Sardondi, what does it all mean?

valdez

Somebody is trying to kill David Wilcock. George will keep an eye on him. Andrew Colarik on cyber warfare. George wonders if we need a "Secretary of Cyber," and if "cyber will lead us to WWIII?" Does George think "cyber" is a noun? A verb? Marshall Klarfeld on the Annunaki, and motherships, and...hey, wait a minute...if Nibiru has a 36,000 year orbit, doesn't that mean it spends most of it's time as a big chunk of ice? How does Annunaki survive? Oh, well. Doesn't matter.

punkinpie

Quote from: HorrorReporter on December 16, 2011, 04:03:33 AM
We will get Ian, Wells. And Knapp. That's good.

Have they mentioned if Ian is doing the prediction shows this year?  Were the two split between Noory and Ian last year?  I don't remember.

Morgus

Quote from: punkinpie on December 16, 2011, 10:52:12 AM
Have they mentioned if Ian is doing the prediction shows this year?  Were the two split between Noory and Ian last year?  I don't remember.
you must have missed it - yes Noory and Ian have both mentioned several times that Ian is doing both New Year's Eve shows this year, just like Ian did last year.
Noory said last night he is taking his usual week off between Christmas and New Years, leaving guest hosts that week.
Noory usually hosts the New Year's day show after the two annual caller predictions shows, where he has several prediction guests.

Also Ian announced a few weeks ago that due to his worsening tinnitus condition, after the New Year's eve shows, Ian is transferring his regular Saturday night show to John B. Wells and Ian will only do one show a month from now on - the second Sunday of each month.

ItsJustKK

Ericdxx - I like the idea of the "Simple George" drinking game. Another one of Snoory's favorite words is "weird". If he says it once per show, he says it a hundred times. Also, this would be a very short-lived game. By the end of the first hour, most people will be unconscious and possibly suffering from alcohol poisoning. Nobody could tolerate drinking that much.  :P

WOTR

Quote from: valdez on December 16, 2011, 06:45:31 AM
      Somebody is trying to kill David Wilcock. George will keep an eye on him.
I was so relieved to hear that George was going to keep an eye on him.  As a god, I understand that he can prevent any event...
Quote from: Sardondi on December 15, 2011, 11:25:07 PM
I was listening to one of George's shows from 4-5 years ago the other day, and I actually got embarrassed for him when once again he asked the same question for the third time..

"Simple George"
An excellent observation.  I would suggest that you either lower the drink requirements of your game or suggest that it can only be played while locked in a liquor store.  While I have a wide assortment of single malts and rums, I am afraid that my stocks would be wiped out after a single night of "simple George" played by less than a dozen participants.

Frys Girl

To the guy who called in last night with the Spanish accent, talking about flight school/family. You were intense! That was the craziest call I'd heard in a long time.

Nebraska888

Taking a moment to type how WONDERFUL it is to listen this Friday evening  to John B. Wells.  OMG!  I am in heaven! 

Please let Wells become the permanent host for Coast to Coast along with Knapp and Punnett on weekends.......

Morgus

As we know here already, Wells sucks too. He is a Noory apologist.
Wells takes over the Saturday night slot from Ian starting next month and Knapp does two Sundays a month.
Noory says he is continuing the regular weekday shows plus the first Sunday of the month for years to come...  :P

Scully

The mention of George taking his year end week of vacation reminds me that he hasn't yet broadcast from his much vaunted studio in Hawaii yet.

If memory serves, it was about January of this year that he started promising that would be happening in about a month.

Theories, anyone?

stevesh

Quote from: Scully on December 17, 2011, 05:20:21 AM

Theories, anyone?

Turns out Noory is afraid of mongeese and allergic to pineapple. No islands for you.

El Kragen

It doesn't matter what random point I tune into George, he always delivers the goods. These are from the Dec 15 show, last hour or so.

"I wonder how many other Earth-like planets the Annunaki visited? What do you think?"

"How many scientists accept your thoughts and Zacharia Sitchen's thoughts, more or less?"

"What do you think they created before that, when they were making mistakes?...TWO HEADED PEOPLE?"

"How did they do that? They're not vampires!?!"

Remember that Superman movie where they put those people in the piece of glass and sent them away? Maybe that's what happened to the Annunaki. (paraphrased)

"The Jewish faith of course scattered throughout the bible, of course they wrote the bible ummm any significance there?"

11angeleyes11

Quote from: El Kragen on December 17, 2011, 09:18:18 AM
It doesn't matter what random point I tune into George, he always delivers the goods. These are from the Dec 15 show, last hour or so.

"I wonder how many other Earth-like planets the Annunaki visited? What do you think?"

"How many scientists accept your thoughts and Zacharia Sitchen's thoughts, more or less?"

"What do you think they created before that, when they were making mistakes?...TWO HEADED PEOPLE?"

"How did they do that? They're not vampires!?!"

Remember that Superman movie where they put those people in the piece of glass and sent them away? Maybe that's what happened to the Annunaki. (paraphrased)

"The Jewish faith of course scattered throughout the bible, of course they wrote the bible ummm any significance there?"

Let's pretend that George is the guest and he answers his own questions.  George is a guest responses:

1.  I think they visited millions, they were all created by the big bang, now I wonder how they did that big bang and no one heard it.

2.  More than 1, but less than two accept that theory.  Delving deeper, it could be 1/2 or .50, but I am not sure.

3.  Why yes, they made two-headed people and three-headed people.  They even made headless people, remember that story on the twilight zone about the headless horseman?

4.   Why yes they are vampires, do you have any blood available?   You can mail me a drip bag as a special order from e-food direct.

5.  Yes, I agree, my grandson, the Little Dicker, got an early Christmas gift from Santa, and I borrowed it and watched it tonight.  I am good at rewrapping gifts and go to great lenghts to use the right transparent tape to watch the old tape tracks when I rewrap using the same Christmas paper.  The Little Dicker will be none the more aware for wear of the gift.

6.  Why yes. . . . . I am very spiritual, and just wrote a new book with Rosemary Ellen Guiley entitled "Talking to the Dead."  It is on Amazon, and you can still get rush Christmas delivery.  If you say or type in the name George, they will give you a special bookmark woven from shavings of my mustache trimmings collected over the past ten years.  It is a collector's item.

Sardondi

About the comments regarding my proposed "Simple George Drinking Game", you all make some excellent observations. The drinking requirements should probably be reduced - otherwise, on a good night, like when Tom can't keep George out of the Sterno, or if George gets stuck on a really tough game of tic-tac-toe or Solitaire and is especially distracted, "Simple George" players could be staggering, blind drunk before the halfway-point of the show. Still, the object of most drinking games is to, well, get drunk.

As for worries about running out of alcohol, the game must be BYOB - there's no way the host can be expected to supply all the alcohol if everyone takes a drink every time George Noory beclowns himself.

Any suggestions? Modifications? Make it beer only? Whaddaya think?

Thanks, angeleyes!!  I just peed myself!!!       ;D

BobGrau

Quote from: Sardondi on December 17, 2011, 12:43:59 PM

Any suggestions? Modifications? Make it beer only? Whaddaya think?

break out the crack when Hoagland's on?

Morgus

Quote from: El Kragen on December 17, 2011, 09:18:18 AMRemember that Superman movie where they put those people in the piece of glass and sent them away? Maybe that's what happened to the Annunaki.
So, Jor-El sent the Annunaki into the phantom zone with the Krypton criminals like General Zod, Ursa, and Non?  :P

Sardondi

Quote from: BobGrau on December 17, 2011, 01:53:56 PM
break out the crack when Hoagland's on?
I generally try make sure there are no loaded firearms anywhere I can get to them when that paranoid hippie narcissist known as Richard Hoagland drops in for some warm, wet, deep kisses on his nether region from Simple George. I shudder to think that such a vain goofball might have once had access to some of America's most sensitive information about its space program....

Hoagland could be his own drinking game: players down drinks each time Richard "Dick" Hoagland brings up:
1) a NASA program on which he claims significant influence;
2) a scientific concept that he claims, contrary to recorded history, actually originated with him;
3) an event that he already predicted;
4) Barack Obama in a reverent or worshipful way, or excuses some failure of his adminsitration;
5) a claim that he was science advisor to Walter Cronkite;
6) a claim that shadowy government forces and/or jealous former colleagues at NASA are dedicated to and actively seeking his doom;
7) and if Hoagland ever, ever admits on air that he was in error about something, made a mistake, or that one of his theories has been proven wrong, players must drink a quart of 151-proof rum. (Don't worry; this has never happened in the history of CTC, so players are safe from alcohol poisoning.)

And the game can be called, "Who's A Dick?".   

CoastCanuck

Quote from: Scully on December 17, 2011, 05:20:21 AM
The mention of George taking his year end week of vacation reminds me that he hasn't yet broadcast from his much vaunted studio in Hawaii yet.
If memory serves, it was about January of this year that he started promising that would be happening in about a month.
Theories, anyone?

Strictly a guess here - he wanted to stay on the mainland closer to his father's situation. 

Quote from: CoastCanuck on December 17, 2011, 05:34:35 PM
Strictly a guess here - he wanted to stay on the mainland closer to his father's situation.

I haven't noticed George Noory going out of his way for anyone else, ever. 
Personally, I think the 'Hawaii studio' is a lie he made up to seem important and to try to be...funny.

punkinpie

Quote from: Morgus on December 16, 2011, 01:40:31 PM
you must have missed it - yes Noory and Ian have both mentioned several times that Ian is doing both New Year's Eve shows this year, just like Ian did last year.
Noory said last night he is taking his usual week off between Christmas and New Years, leaving guest hosts that week.
Noory usually hosts the New Year's day show after the two annual caller predictions shows, where he has several prediction guests.

Also Ian announced a few weeks ago that due to his worsening tinnitus condition, after the New Year's eve shows, Ian is transferring his regular Saturday night show to John B. Wells and Ian will only do one show a month from now on - the second Sunday of each month.

Thanks.  I haven't been able to listen much lately.  I'll get caught up eventually.  I still look forward to the prediction shows.  I'm happy to know that Ian will be doing them.  I don't care so much for the professional psychics, but the open line callers with predictions are usually great.

fabucat

Quote from: Sardondi on December 17, 2011, 03:39:28 PM
I generally try make sure there are no loaded firearms anywhere I can get to them when that paranoid hippie narcissist known as Richard Hoagland drops in for some warm, wet, deep kisses on his nether region from Simple George. I shudder to think that such a vain goofball might have once had access to some of America's most sensitive information about its space program....

Hoagland could be his own drinking game: players down drinks each time Richard "Dick" Hoagland brings up:
1) a NASA program on which he claims significant influence;
2) a scientific concept that he claims, contrary to recorded history, actually originated with him;
3) an event that he already predicted;
4) Barack Obama in a reverent or worshipful way, or excuses some failure of his adminsitration;
5) a claim that he was science advisor to Walter Cronkite;
6) a claim that shadowy government forces and/or jealous former colleagues at NASA are dedicated to and actively seeking his doom;
7) and if Hoagland ever, ever admits on air that he was in error about something, made a mistake, or that one of his theories has been proven wrong, players must drink a quart of 151-proof rum. (Don't worry; this has never happened in the history of CTC, so players are safe from alcohol poisoning.)

And the game can be called, "Who's A Dick?".
That's pretty funny!  Even George doesn't like Hoaxland.  Hoaxland is such a cheery huckster, such an outrageous fraud that I find him entertaining.  Unfortunately, there are enough stupid, senile and schizophrenic listeners in this country who believe his schtick.  For all of his Obama-worship, I wonder if Richard might not be a Newt man soon.  I mean, Newt wants a colony on the moon (which this liberal has to admit is pretty cool).

fabucat

Quote from: Frys Girl on December 15, 2011, 02:41:14 PM
Bill is an atheist. Most of these cat ladies are bible thumpers and new agers. I don't know if that would go down with Bill. For someone as freaky as he seems, he is pretty picky.
I'm a cat lady, and the last time I thumped a Bible it was because I threw it against the wall.  (OK I exaggerate, but I haven't touched one in years).  :)  I'm now resigned to George suckitude, but I haven't been listening very often either.  Wells, however, sucks even worse and it's frightening to think that if he takes over, some will pine for the golden age of Jorsh.

Sardondi

Quote from: fabucat on December 17, 2011, 09:30:51 PM
  ...For all of his Obama-worship, I wonder if Richard might not be a Newt man soon.  I mean, Newt wants a colony on the moon (which this liberal has to admit is pretty cool).
While Newt is hard to categorize, and is probably more populist that straight Republican, Hoagland is a forever hardcore blue-voter. He has a special adoration for JFK to the point of mania. Anytime he mentions JFK, he speaks as if the man's very turds were gold nuggets (or is that chicken nuggets?). Hoagland goes way beyond the simple Oliver Stone category of hero worship, and gives JFK super powers. It's not far from, "If only JFK had lived we'd have flying cars by now."; "If only JFK had lived we'd be on Mars now".

But I know what you're talking about with his "cheerful huckster" style. It is interesting just to hear him talk: it's fascinating to hear such an obvious self-loving fraud bloviate without a shred of shame.

michio

Quote from: CoastCanuck on December 15, 2011, 06:45:34 PM
The call screeners should have a rule as to the frequency of ANY caller.  Some people have tried for years to get on without success, while others are selfish and get on too much.

You aren't lying. I agree with you.  There have been times I could swear the host left early and the caller had assumed control as captain of the ship wreck because the caller talked non-stop for five to ten minutes. I think it's rude to the guest and rude to the listeners to have to listen to that drivel while others want to ask questions.  Last night or the night before (with Wells) was the SoLowBum dude who predicts doom & gloom (something about Art's baby, too?).  He royally pissed off Ian one night, attacking him about his views/semantics on religion or what not.  How this fake got back on the show to once again pass us his smelly brain farts is the question.  Tonight it was the president of the George Noory fan club. He's the guy who calls Noory a national treasure, a great man, or words to that sickening effect.  These regulars must be slipping the call screener digital dollars to cut in line before the hundreds who have never gotten through.  Or maybe it's a simple case of the screener being too lazy to take take a chance on unpredictable new callers and instead rely on the kiss-ass regulars who can be trusted to praise the name of sNoory and reliably echo what he thinks. The suck thickens.

Morgus

yep that annoying caller 'Suliman' made it on again the other night.
i also noticed old Will in Madison, Wisconsin got on twice this week too, plus old Bill the atheist of course.

stevesh

Quote from: Morgus on December 18, 2011, 04:23:12 AM
i also noticed old Will in Madison, Wisconsin got on twice this week too

This asshat clearly demonstrates that the C2C hosts,  screeners and producers aren't paying attention or don't care. Most of the times he's made it on, he manages to blurt out search terms which take you to his website, an ugly and almost unreadable screed blaming all the world's problems on Jews and Catholics. He would never get on the air on a professionally produced show.

Quote from: michio on December 18, 2011, 03:24:48 AM
You aren't lying. I agree with you.  There have been times I could swear the host left early and the caller had assumed control...

And the rest of the time, wish someone would...

valdez

George asked Chris Clark if globalism was coming. Wake up, George, globalism walked into the room about fifteen years ago. If we're looking to you to keep a watch on the NWO, we're screwed. Then environmentalist pop star, Erin Brockovich, was on to push a few books. I think the only thing George knew about the Julia Roberts film was that it came out in 2000. He kept repeating it. "When that movie came out in 2000..." "That was a great flick, that came out in 2000..." "How did you feel when the movie was released...in 2000." Ok, George. You're knowledgeable. We get it. Relax. One thing though: its "The Bronx," not "Bronx." No big deal, but I notice you have a habit of leaving the "the" out in places where they need to be.
Julia Roberts wallpaper