• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Art Bell on July 06, 2015, 11:49:24 PM
Hi everybody, just got back from a trip cut short to San Diego where I got sick as a dog from something I ate at Denny's, jeez I was sick. Really a bummer because it cut short our trip.

Art

Art, were you maybe served by someone who looked like this???

Please open link below...
http://www.alienjesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/pirategeorge.jpg

Happy to hear u r now good to go, ah, oops, sorry maybe that was a poor choice of words?  : )  Well glad u r better and feel well again.
Taco Bell poisoned me last wk...two days and nights of misery!

12 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gns/dns
Let's see what's  going on at The Worlds Most Famous Arena, Madison Square Garden in the heart of NYC...the time is 9:00pm, the date is 20 July, 2015...
ART BELL RULES THE AIRWAVES...
LADYS & GENTLEMAN...BY VERTRUE OF A 1ST ROUND KO AT :48 SECONDS OF THE FIRST ROUND......THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE TOP, THE BESTEST, THE ONE AND ONLY AND ALWAYS WILL BE...CHAMP-PEEEN OF THE U N I V E R S E...THE MAN, THE LEGEND THE UNDISPUTED KING OF LATE NIGHT RADIO......☆☆A R T * B E L L☆☆, AND THE CROWD, HELL...NO, THE WORLD GOES WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As the champ, Mr.Bell IS carried out of the ring on the shoulders of his TEAM-BELLGAB...there appears to be a very flithy and fat, white haired man in a pair of broken glass wearing a c2cam tee shirt with a Lexus autombile ball cap walking to the human heap in the center of the ring. He is kneeling down to try and talk..no... or...revive dave who's crumpled body is face down in a pool of his own piss, saliva, blood, shit and tears and other assorted & unidentifiable bodily fluids...wait...the fat guy he, he...isn't helping he's going thru daves pockets!!!! I can see on the back of his shirt, it say..."daves Minion" as he now tries to drag the blooded pile of dogshit out of the ring. His ring side mgr pre-doucher tammy is searching for dave's shoes and hair piece, oh sorry I ah am being told it's not a toupe but a "hair systen."  What evet it it, it was snapped and buckled down pretty tight, but with the first left jab delivered by the champ it flew of his head to parts unknown! Then as Art hit him with his follow up right upper cut to the jaw, we actually saw the black shoe polish jump off that thing on his face under his nose just above his liver lips and as he was luanched into space he shot completely out or his boots as if he was hit by an 18 wheeler roaring down the hiwayk at 85 mph! They have a few folks at ringside looking to adminster various potions, snake oil and what not in the hope they can bring jorch around and back to the present time amongst the living but it seems none of his medical team or advisors amoung his coner people are really scienctist, doctors or medical people of any sort! I see some, toomer-ish, corn-a- vora, that's spelled...
C O N A V O R A, that's how it reads on the cards, sorry folks...let's go to a word from our sponsor, the new paranormal dating game...and don't  forget to mention "JORCH"  when you call in for a free condom!!! We will be right back after these words, hopefully they can get the FD down here to hose down and woorsh out the squared circle by the time we return...

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: akwilly on July 07, 2015, 11:02:15 PM
Dangit Art now we have to worry about the weather too?
One word, GENERATOR! !!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: akwilly on July 07, 2015, 11:02:15 PM
Dangit Art now we have to worry about the weather too?
One word, GENERATOR! !!
Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 07, 2015, 11:11:38 PM
I understand you generate much of your electricity.  Perhaps a Tesla Powerwall battery pack and a satellite broadband uplink might be something to look into?  I know nothing about either, but perhaps it's something to consider
Yes well in order to do all that properly you will need to hook it up thru a Three Phase Motorola Power/Junction Distributor. You can attach it to the generator interchange with a 230mm Sky Hook, regulating it with a Tesla Retrograde 220 volt Phased Array Coil. At least in the short period of time between now and 20 July, that's  the way I'd it.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: laserjock on July 07, 2015, 09:21:06 PM
Just want to pop in here and say to everyone, "hi, and goodbye".  I've had my fill of the attitude and the treatment of liberalism.  My apologies, but I just am at a place philisophically where some of the sucking up to Art (I LOVE Art, but some stuff here is just plain too much), and the berating of people such as gays is just not the kind of thing I want to spend what little time I have with.  Don't get me wrong, you are all very interesting people and some of you are even pretty bright, but I just don't have the stamina or value system to spend time here when I can spend it renewing my technical education (I'm trying to do a career shift for the better).  God bless you all, and please don't reply and go off topic, I won't even come here to see the replies anyways.  May you all fare well, but I'm outa here.  Peace all!
Ok...good bye.

Jocko Johnson

Just want to pop in here and say to everyone, "hi, and goodbye".  I've had my fill of the attitude and the treatment of liberalism.  My apologies, but I just am at a place philisophically where some of the sucking up to Art (I LOVE Art, but some stuff here is just plain too much), and the berating of people such as gays is just not the kind of thing I want to spend what little time I have with.  Don't get me wrong, you are all very interesting people and some of you are even pretty bright, but I just don't have the stamina or value system to spend time here when I can spend it renewing my technical education (I'm trying to do a career shift for the better).  God bless you all, and please don't reply and go off topic, I won't even come here to see the replies anyways.  May you all fare well, but I'm outa here.  Peace all!
Ok...good bye.
PS...you are one of the biggest Art ass kisser on the blog! Every chance you get you have to kiss Art's  ass about the Philippines tie in you two supposedly have. Thing is Art actually married and lives with his wife. You go on about how great it is there and still you supposedly have this "wife" there to suffer without you...when was the the last time you even saw this person? Did Art ever answer any of your creepy, douche chill induced comments to him!? And I think you had a few things to say about homosexuals that was until, according to you your son came out of the closet. Good job dad, he was so scared to tell you because he feared you'd hate hum. Maybe because you acted how you have accused us of doing when it came to gays etc?
Folks just read some of his posts if uou foubt me. What a nutty two faced ass. Pick a side, you can't  be all to everyone. I guess your dreams of you and Art strolling along the beach and hanging in the " 'ppines" dude isn't your heartfelt, lifelong dream any more???
See ya and have a happy life. Hope you get a clue one day lasercock. Because until you find yourself,  stop always caring who thinks what of you and all the rest of the bs sbout you dating black women andgetting beat up to feel their pain and shit...you can not be happy until you figure what makes you happy, than maybe you can be happy with others. But until you realize how to make yourself happy you will never be so. Please go and complain and cry somewhere else. I don't know why I am posting this, you aren't going to listen and ever come back...right? Hey I had some of those little egg roll thingys that are made in the 'ppines mmaaannn, that make us like blood bros dude?

SaucyRossy

Heads up for people helping with the blitz....

this Art Bell thread is the top voted thread on the Paranormal subreddit right now! The Paranormal subreddit has 74k subscribers.

from r/Paranormal

https://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/3cgr8c/art_bell_returns_with_a_live_free_internet_show/

SciFiAuthor

And much butthurt was observed by all.

Lt.Uhura

SaucyRossy thank you for the great new trailer which Art proudly posted on fb. Both you and Jaz have really captured the essence of Art's shows.  How exciting!

rca

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 08, 2015, 02:41:09 AM
Heads up for people helping with the blitz....

this Art Bell thread is the top voted thread on the Paranormal subreddit right now! The Paranormal subreddit has 74k subscribers.

from r/Paranormal

https://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/3cgr8c/art_bell_returns_with_a_live_free_internet_show/

Well then I will will upvote for sure! Good trailer saucy BTW.

scottydawg

Quote from: Art Bell on July 07, 2015, 11:00:57 PM
We just had a really violent thunderstorm here, lost Power and Internet for almost a hour, if I had been on air.....

Art

Well my parents are out in Vegas, so a thunderstorm is a rare but blessed occurrence, Nevada can use all the water it can get!
Lake Mead is so low right now I think there is an old town that was covered when Hoover Dam was built that is visible again.
http://www.hcn.org/issues/45.4/lake-meads-retreat-leaves-nevada-ghost-town-high-and-dry

Skunk Ape

and the berating of people such as gays is just not the kind of thing I want to spend what little time I have with

When have people here spoke ill of gay people? And wasn't "The Other F-Word"-gate over a month ago?

Hate to see anyone leave, but this looks more like a ME ME ME situation.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Skunk Ape on July 08, 2015, 05:27:40 AM

When have people here spoke ill of gay people? And wasn't "The Other F-Word"-gate over a month ago?

Hate to see anyone leave, but this looks more like a ME ME ME situation.

I have been on this board since 09/2012 and I am gay and never had anyone come after me about it. As a matter of fact, if anything people have been ultra cool. And as far as getting offended over the word fag, let it go. My girlfriend and I call each other dykes all the time. It's just a word, and we say it in jest.

Saucy Rossy nice job with the trailer.

I am about to check out Bellehaven.

And last but not least, I plan on doing my end of the blitz today, I've just been busy. Can't wait for Art's return, and Redacted's debut with him!

onan

Quote from: ponyboysunset on July 08, 2015, 06:19:03 AM

I have been on this board since 09/2012 and I am gay and never had anyone come after me about it. As a matter of fact, if anything people have been ultra cool. And as far as getting offended over the word fag, let it go. My girlfriend and I call each other dykes all the time. It's just a word, and we say it in jest.

It's complicated. And thanks for your position.

I am so tired of people confusing the concepts of group and individual.

No person ever holds all the facets of a group. And no group should ever be the definition of an individual.

I am usually quite mindful of terms that could be offensive to others. And believe it or not, I care about other's feelings. But I won't sublimate my feelings for those of others. And I don't expect anyone else to play it another way.

Quote from: onan on July 08, 2015, 07:04:24 AM
... And believe it or not, I care about other's feelings...

Reported

twiki

I can't believe there is less than 2 weeks to go. I've been hitting the UK paranormal themed websites hard. Some even know who Art is and there are others that are very interested. If the product is good, and I know it will be great, this could be huge. Word of mouth is a very powerful tool.

No Quarter

We just had a really violent thunderstorm here, lost Power and Internet for almost a hour, if I had been on air.....

Art

Oh great....PremRat is now trying to get Mother Nature to derail Art's return...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 08, 2015, 02:28:15 AM
Ok...good bye.PS...you are one of the biggest Art ass kisser on the blog! Every chance you get you have to kiss Art's  ass about the Philippines tie in you two supposedly have. Thing is Art actually married and lives with his wife. You go on about how great it is there and still you supposedly have this "wife" there to suffer without you...when was the the last time you even saw this person? Did Art ever answer any of your creepy, douche chill induced comments to him!? And I think you had a few things to say about homosexuals that was until, according to you your son came out of the closet. Good job dad, he was so scared to tell you because he feared you'd hate hum. Maybe because you acted how you have accused us of doing when it came to gays etc?
Folks just read some of his posts if uou foubt me. What a nutty two faced ass. Pick a side, you can't  be all to everyone. I guess your dreams of you and Art strolling along the beach and hanging in the " 'ppines" dude isn't your heartfelt, lifelong dream any more???
See ya and have a happy life. Hope you get a clue one day lasercock. Because until you find yourself,  stop always caring who thinks what of you and all the rest of the bs sbout you dating black women andgetting beat up to feel their pain and shit...you can not be happy until you figure what makes you happy, than maybe you can be happy with others. But until you realize how to make yourself happy you will never be so. Please go and complain and cry somewhere else. I don't know why I am posting this, you aren't going to listen and ever come back...right? Hey I had some of those little egg roll thingys that are made in the 'ppines mmaaannn, that make us like blood bros dude?

You said it!

For goodness sake take the political stuff over to the politics thread.

Let's all talk about the Blitz!

Jackstar

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 08, 2015, 07:34:46 AM
Let's all talk about the Blitz!

I told all my friend, "Art Bell is coming back!" And my friend says, "That's great! I used to listen to him all the time in college!"

My friend is 62. This post has been brought to you by the color black.

raistlin

Art

I guess it probably goes without saying, but you did invest in really good UPS's right?  Everything in your control room should be on batteries that last at least 3 hours which based on what I've seen shouldn't cost you more then $300 and for that price you'll get support for the unit.  That would at least give you time to let your listeners know what's going on and perhaps wrap up a show early.  I've got all of our work computers on APC and I had a natural gas generator installed for our server room at my company which work great.

I'm sure Keith has you taken care of, but please let me know if you need anything.

chefist

ROSSY! Just saw that your new trailer is on artbell.com! Awesome! Great job!

Juan

I suspect the storm knocked off the isp.

raistlin

Quote from: Juan on July 08, 2015, 09:57:02 AM
I suspect the storm knocked off the isp.

It's possible, though in all my years of working in IT I've only had my network go down during a power outage once. Outages are almost always transformer related only effecting a couple of blocks.  I'd be interested in finding out if a microwave wireless backup connection would be possible in Pahrump if not perhaps satellite.  I'm sure being given the location backup fiber is likely not an option.

Update, I just ran across this company:

http://www.lv.net/Pahrump-High-Speed-Wireless-Internet-And-Wifi.htm

LV.Net’s microwave network is designed for 99.999% uptime.  Major   backbone points are equipped with licensed carrier-grade radios.  Towers   with more than one transit link are set up with OSPF protocol and mesh   topology for fail over.  LV.Net’s microwave network has a redundant   power design.  Equipment is standardized and kept in a cold spare state   in the event that using duplicate equipment in a particular case is the   best option.  Equipment that allows for pro-active management and   maintenance features is set up to report and alert for usage or port   errors.

While bandwidth for microwave is fairly limiting, it should be more than enough to support uploading audio and taking Skype calls.

paladin1991

https://youtu.be/yhQql-ZbZmg

paladin1991

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 07, 2015, 10:29:48 PM
I never viewed this place as a bastion of anti-liberalism nor anti-gay. But I don't delve into the politics forum. Good news on the premrat part.
I see it as a bit of a free for all dogpile rugby match.  It can be fun, it can be bloody, hell it can be shitty....but at the end of the day I thought we were all 'mates' and it was off to the pub.

And if I'm wrong, well, fuck you very much and have a good day, Sir or Madam and I'll kindly drink that beer that you are holding.

Heather Wade

Art, tell Airyn we were just as nervous as she was!  A lighter show of yours she may enjoy is the wacky 911 calls. 

Jackstar

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 08, 2015, 10:55:00 AM
Art, tell Airyn

-.. --- . ... / - .... .. ... / .. -- .--. .-.. -.-- / - .... .- - / .- .. .-. -.-- -. / -.. --- . ... -. .----. - / ..- ... . / -... . .-.. .-.. --. .- -... / --- .-. / .. ... / - .... .- - / .- / ... . -.-. .-. . -

.... .. / .- .. .-. -.-- -. / -- ..- -.-. .... / .... . .- .-. - / .... . .- .-. -

FortRock

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 07, 2015, 11:10:23 AM
Absolutely not and I hope I never do. I'm scared of witches.
See, FortRock drafted several of us as Generals in the Art Bell Scorpion Army a few years back due to our loyalty to Mr. Bell. This wasn't a choice and no documents or secrecy oaths signed, but one that was given to us. Fort Rock is de facto, commander of his army and I was requesting and awaiting orders due to my prolonged absence.
I am sure at this very moment Commander FortRock is taking inventory of the MRE's, stinkbombs, piss grenades and other munitions as we speak. He could very well be planning on a Nori siege.

Commander FortRock, request comms. Status 7, over.
THIS IS SCORPION ARMY COMMAND CENTER TONOPAH OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE:
WEAPONS OF MASS HARRASSMENT LOADED AND PREPARED FOR THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE FORCES
OF FOGGY FREQUENCY, AND CHIEF PROPAGANDIST DAVE TWINKLETOES! PREPARE FOR FINAL MOVES TO TAKE
OVER ALL COMMUNICATIONS CHANNELS, BABY MONITORS, BABIES, ETC. YES WE'RE NOW ADDING CHANNELING
THROUGH THE MOUTHS OF BABIES AS A WAY FOR THE FIELD MARSHALL'S SHOW TO AIR! BE READY TO DESTROY
THE CANCEROUS EMPIRE OF OLE' TURMERIC BREATH! WE DO NOT ENGAGE IN SIEGE, WE ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK!!
WE WILL GATHER AS FORCES ON THE EVENING OF 07/19/2015 TO TOTALLY SURROUND THE FORTRESS, AND IT'S
CRUMBLING WALLS! WE WILL HAVE FORCES ON OUR SIDE IN A D-DAY BLITZ FROM BRITISH FORCES COMMANDED BY
GENERAL GRAHAM HANCOCK, AND HIS BRITISH-EGYPTIAN "ORION COMMAND"! PYRAMID POWER WILL DESTROY THE
EVIL EMPIRE OF FOGGY FREQUENCY FOREVER! FORWARD MARCH!

NXOEED

Quote from: Zenman on July 08, 2015, 01:05:08 AM
BellaGab in Zero minutes!

http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

I've been enjoying this show very much. It comes on right around the time that either fucked up things are happening around me, or I can't get to bed. It's an excellent distraction.

MAX

Oh go fuck off, "some of you are even pretty bright" ???? Gee thanks that means a lot from a massive intellect like yourself. . NOT !!. I would call you a little bitch but your really just a self righteous boring troll.