• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Morgus

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on June 24, 2015, 03:29:35 PM
Should we e-mail different radio stations about Art's new show? There's tons of little radio stations all through this region that would probably really like carrying Art's show. I'm not sure how that works but I would mind firing off some e-mails to all the little radio stations (I have quite a few) asking to carry Art's show.

The artbell.com website has an info page on this:
http://artbell.com/terrestrial-affiliates-inquire-here/

Roswells, Art

and I think all clear channel stations are out, right? or is it just premier? or neither?

ItsOver

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 24, 2015, 02:18:19 PM

Very nice! I like the Latin touch.
Thank you, UC.  Thought I'd try to represent MITD launching millions of us through space and time, into the night, once again.

Queen

Quote from: Art Bell on June 23, 2015, 10:35:38 PM
Man I missed almost all of Bell Gabb tonite, when does the replay go up? I walk about a mile every night just to try and keep in semi shape and it's hot out there.

Art

Dont worry your walk was probably more interesting

Lol
Pokes mv

ItsOver

Quote from: NIN on June 24, 2015, 05:05:59 PM

Lol
Pokes mv
MV and crew put on a pretty good show. Certainly much, much better than that Dave guy.

Roswells, Art

Lol
Pokes mv

hahah its always so funny how you put MV down in every post. /s

Roswells, Art

Lol
Pokes mv

I have an idea! How about thanking MV for letting you post your repeated insipid posts.

chefist

Quote from: pyewacket on June 24, 2015, 05:47:37 PM

I love this one! The guy looks like Robert Patrick!

pyewacket

I was hoping you all wouldn't think I was a dork for posting this one! I saw that vintage photo and it just seemed to fit the "off the beaten path" feel of Art's shows. Loved the quality of the photo and felt it was a good fit for MITD. So happy you liked it!  :)

MAX

Quote from: pyewacket on June 24, 2015, 05:47:37 PM

Pye this is my fav !! ... and just because I am a dog

nbirnes

Quote from: pyewacket on June 24, 2015, 06:14:06 PM
I was hoping you all wouldn't think I was a dork for posting this one! I saw that vintage photo and it just seemed to fit the "off the beaten path" feel of Art's shows. Loved the quality of the photo and felt it was a good fit for MITD. So happy you liked it!  :)

Far from it, Pye! You have a quirky sense of style, and I love it. So do many many people here! 🌸 Bella! 🌸

MAX

Quote from: MAX on June 24, 2015, 06:20:22 PM

Pye this is my fav !! ... and just because I am a dog

I mean "and not just  because I am a dog " ,  too many Captain Morgan's on the rocks

Roswells, Art

risking being an outcast, if you're putting goggles on a dog the dog probably shouldn't be there.  Still cute picture

FortRock

Quote from: Dateline on June 24, 2015, 03:13:59 PM
What I love about this marketing campaign and station surge is that it is grass roots.  That makes it all the more sweeter.
THROUGH THE POWER OF THE SCORPION ARMY OFFICER CORP HERE AT BELLGAB WE'RE BUILDING
PROBABLY THE FIRST FAN-BUILT RADIO NETWORK IN THE HISTORY OF BROADCASTING. THAT'S RIGHT
NO INKSLINGERS IN WINGTIPS DIRECTING THIS, YOUR BUILDING IT OUT OF YOUR OWN SWEAT. REMEMBER
THE FIELD MARSHALL ART BELL WAS HAPPY WITH JUST COMPUTER AND OTHER MOBILE DEVICE DISTRIBUTION.
BUT NNOO, YOU ACTED, AND CONTINUE TO ACT TO BUILD ART BELL'S SCORPION RADIO NETWORK! THE ART
BELL SCORPION ARMY PROPAGANDA MINISTRY CONTINUES TO BUILD AND THRIVE, AND YOU ALL BUILT IT!

chefist

Quote from: pyewacket on June 24, 2015, 06:14:06 PM

It's my favorite! Glad you posted!

chefist

Quote from: FortRock on June 24, 2015, 06:33:54 PM
THROUGH THE POWER OF THE SCORPION ARMY OFFICER CORP HERE AT BELLGAB WE'RE BUILDING
PROBABLY THE FIRST FAN-BUILT RADIO NETWORK IN THE HISTORY OF BROADCASTING. THAT'S RIGHT
NO INKSLINGERS IN WINGTIPS DIRECTING THIS, YOUR BUILDING IT OUT OF YOUR OWN SWEAT. REMEMBER
THE FIELD MARSHALL ART BELL WAS HAPPY WITH JUST COMPUTER AND OTHER MOBILE DEVICE DISTRIBUTION.
BUT NNOO, YOU ACTED, AND CONTINUE TO ACT TO BUILD ART BELL'S SCORPION RADIO NETWORK! THE ART
BELL SCORPION ARMY PROPAGANDA MINISTRY CONTINUES TO BUILD AND THRIVE, AND YOU ALL BUILT IT!

May I inquire your rank sir? Commodore? General of the Army? I await my rank, sir!

MAX

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 24, 2015, 06:23:27 PM
risking being an outcast, if you're putting goggles on a dog the dog probably shouldn't be there.  Still cute picture

I like goggles when I stick my head out the car window

Art_s Farts

I commend you on your unwavering positivity and enthusiasm. During the dark days of November 2013 in a sea of groaning and despair, you would drop in every so often screaming shouts of encouragement. I am proud to be a foot soldier in the Scorpion Army.

AF Out

Queen

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 24, 2015, 05:41:30 PM
I have an idea! How about thanking MV for letting you post your repeated insipid posts.

dont worry about what i say to mv. He knows im joking even if you dont. 

serenity

*static* 13 13 25 7 12 16 1 57 86 86 86 *Russian marching music playing*

ItsOver

zeebo

Quote from: Skunk Ape on June 24, 2015, 08:13:32 AM
Repurposing others' work has never been easier.

This one's great.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 24, 2015, 09:45:19 AM
That's what I was doing.  Walking.  Too damn hot during the day, so I target my walking for the morning and night, when the Sun sets.  I was thinking last night during my walk about how I've always been a night person.  Last night was warm but beautiful.  Just some wispy clouds scattered in the twilight, with the moon, and Venus and Jupiter sparkling nearby.  Come on Fall.

Cool post & pic.  Count me in as another nite owl.  I always get more energy at night, as my mind awakens to the nocturnal dreamscape of celestial realms. 

wr250

pyewacket

Quote from: nbirnes on June 24, 2015, 06:23:04 PM
Far from it, Pye! You have a quirky sense of style, and I love it. So do many many people here! 🌸 Bella! 🌸

Aww- Thanks, Nancy. I liked the gritty, rough around the edges look of the photo along with the touch of humor- and they're ready for an adventure, which is what Art offers.  :)

WOTR

Quote from: pyewacket on June 24, 2015, 07:50:56 PM
Aww- Thanks, Nancy. I liked the gritty, rough around the edges look of the photo along with the touch of humor- and they're ready for an adventure, which is what Art offers.  :)
I think it also brings a bit of nostalgia... before the days of television, radio was king. :D

MV/Liberace!

Lol
Pokes mv

Why, you dirty son of a bitch.