• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WOTR

Quote from: MV on June 25, 2016, 12:25:50 AM
i'm just kidding.  i made it up.  :)
Really?  And after I updated the "George Noory is awesome" thread?!?   :'(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on June 25, 2016, 12:43:33 AM
Really?  And after I updated the "George Noory is awesome" thread?!?   :'(

dipp

Quote from: Who on June 24, 2016, 05:22:44 PM

Good evening Senda, you useless piece of shit. Or should I say, good evening Adolf, you useless piece of shit?  That gesture you're doing in your moronic video is exactly like one Hitler used to use in his maniacal rants while he was destroying the world.

The GIF is from one of the three videos where you celebrate Brexit.  You said you'd been following Brexit.  Really?  I think the only thing you're capable of following is your next free meal or donation.  But back to your celebration of Brexit.  Perhaps you wouldn't be celebrating if your 401K had been eviscerated today.  Oh wait, you don't have a 401K do you?  You don't work.  You live off the taxpayers.  Each month a nice gift from the taxpayers, called SSI, magically appears in your checking account.  So you're immune to stock market meltdowns and evaporating 401Ks.  This may surprise you, Senda, but most people work, the same people who pay for your monthly SSI and your section 8 apartment.  And they weren't celebrating today as stocks fell off a cliff.  But then, that's not anything you'd be concerned with, is it?

Have a nice evening, Adolf Senda.  Useless piece of shit.

who! my favorite guy! God bless yah for yr cool calm technique in writing.

and your "i see what you did there", colorful pics.
you're the BEST!

area51drone

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 23, 2016, 12:17:14 PM
So he still believes his computer is being surveiled by the mighty MV.

You know, so he can steal George's dead mother's credit card.

area51drone

BTW, MV, how about resetting the poll and asking instead "After having read this thread, do you believe that George Senda is mentally ill?"

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 24, 2016, 11:43:34 PM
Damn, I missed the Vagina monologues.  Here is my contribution.

All great contributions! I had forgotten about those songs.

Who

Good morning Senda.  You spend a lot of time making videos to "inform, educate and entertain" us.  Your words.   A grateful world celebrates you for that.  I would like to repay that kindness by sharing a bit of information about the human race with you.   

There are two kinds of people.  You and everyone else.

You eat, sleep and defecate.  Everyone else works.

A very large portion of their existence is devoted to working. Some people enjoy their work.  Others find their work to be physically and mentally demanding.  Regardless of whether or not they enjoy their work, they all do it without complaint.   It's a sacrifice they make so they may earn money for themselves and their families and be productive members of society.  Sound good so far?  Well, there's a fly in the ointment.

They may work 40 hours each week (many work much more than this) but they don't get to keep everything they earn.  Some goes to state, local and federal governments.  And some goes to you so that you can get up at noon, eat too much and pretend to be a journalist who "informs, educates and entertains." 

P.S.  Your videos about the Brexit vote were shit.  They're just one more example of how ignorant and uninformed you are.

3OctaveFart

Whether true or not, Falkie is a fairly public embarrassment to any company that would employ him.

You got a radio station that reaches 250 million listeners a month paying a guy who duct-taped a pair of glasses to his head in a YouTube video. Surely Noory has better fish to fry, even if he's in a giving mood.

Lilith

Quote from: MV on June 25, 2016, 12:25:50 AM
i'm just kidding.  i made it up.  :)

Is it wrong of me to wish it had been true?

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2016, 10:10:28 PM
Is it wrong of me to wish it had been true?

Not at all and it still might be true.
Not the reason but the loss of the gig. It was a lead in to open lines Friday and there are no more Fridays in June.

Who

Hey Senda.  I just watched your latest bit of video flatulence.  The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 610 points Friday and you're still celebrating Brexit.  I'm guessing if the bottom drops out of the Dow again Monday morning you'll be laughing so hard you'll pee in your Depends.  What the hell is wrong with you? 

And where do you get this nonsense about the European Union outlawing "toasters, tea cups, tea kettles and Dyson vacuum cleaners?"

Do you get this crap from some conspiracy website or are you on drugs? Seriously, Senda, you really are one humongous piece of shit.

Do you ever think about whose money is evaporating each time the Dow craters? Of course you don't.  You know why?  Because you're a useless piece of shit, that's why.  Here's a hint for you, you steaming pile of shit:  It's the money of the taxpayers who are funding your monthly SSI and section 8 apartment rent.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 26, 2016, 12:01:36 AM
Not at all and it still might be true.
Not the reason but the loss of the gig. It was a lead in to open lines Friday and there are no more Fridays in June.
You're right. June is gone and no Senda. :o

starrmtn001

Quote from: Who on June 26, 2016, 02:50:48 PM

Hey Senda.  I just watched your latest bit of video flatulence.  The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 610 points Friday and you're still celebrating Brexit.  I'm guessing if the bottom drops out of the Dow again Monday morning you'll be laughing so hard you'll pee in your Depends.  What the hell is wrong with you? 

And where do you get this nonsense about the European Union outlawing "toasters, tea cups, tea kettles and Dyson vacuum cleaners?"

Do you get this crap from some conspiracy website or are you on drugs? Seriously, Senda, you really are one humongous piece of shit.

Do you ever think about whose money is evaporating each time the Dow craters? Of course you don't.  You know why?  Because you're a useless piece of shit, that's why.  Here's a hint for you, you steaming pile of shit:  It's the money of the taxpayers who are funding your monthly SSI and section 8 apartment rent.
Is this your artwork, Who?

That's pure genius!!! ;D  I like genius.  ;)  :-*

Quote from: Who on June 26, 2016, 02:50:48 PM

Good afternoon Senda.  I just watched your latest bit of video flatulence.  The Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 610 points Friday and you're still celebrating Brexit.  I'm guessing if the bottom drops out of the Dow again Monday morning you'll be laughing so hard you'll pee in your Depends.  What the hell is wrong with you? 

The Star Trek one shows such a lack of knowledge in copyright laws.

First he seems to believe that CBS and Paramount are working together. CBS has TV rights and Paramount has movie rights and neither knows what each other is doing. They each are trying to handle the fan film issue in their own ways but it is a difficult issue.
If you do not protect a copyright you lose the copyright and Paramount struck a deal with one big fan film. They could recoup cost but they could not make a profit. This was a reasonable way to let fans pay homage yet not violate the copyright.
Well they made a profit and payed themselves.
Senda tells us that it is a relatively small profit so it should be fine. Well no, rules were broken so the rules got more onerous. The fans do not have a free speech right to the franchise as Senda said. They have no right to it but the franchise owners are willing to work with them.
It is just difficult because not just some profit is at stake, the copyright is.

Who

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 26, 2016, 03:47:34 PM
Is this your artwork, Who?

That's pure genius!!! ;D  I like genius.  ;)  :-*

I can't take credit for that one. I just Googled "piece of shit" and there it was.  It does bear an uncanny resemblance to Senda, doesn't it?

Dmitri

Quote from: WOTR on June 24, 2016, 11:03:47 PM
I have know too many "Sendas" in my life.  I can almost guarantee that he will not learn from this and will not place the blame where it belongs.  This will become another of those opportunities "lost" due to the actions of somebody else and he will hold himself blameless. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBiewQrpBBA

Dateline

There are mid-week open lines.  Norry will have a specialized Falkie Fix with political undertones.  There is still time!

Who

Hey Senda.  Goldman Sachs said Brexit is going to throw the UK into recession and cause a slowdown in the US economy.  More than 1 trillion dollars evaporated from the global economy Friday as the bottom fell out of stocks around the world.  We may see a repeat tomorrow and in the coming weeks.  And what are you doing? You're sitting in your hovel celebrating.  You're too stupid to realize that all those American taxpayers who are watching their investments disappear are the ones supporting you.  I think it's only fair that you share in the pain.  How about a nice cut to your SSI each month?  How does that sound?  I think it's only fair, don't you?

Speaking of a reduction in your benefits, did you receive your payment from Premiere this month?  No?  What happened, did George Noory wise up and realize you're a liability?

Who

Hey Senda.  Did you know Nissan employs 8,000 people in Sunderland in the UK?  It's true.  Nissan builds cars in Sunderland for the European market.  Good idea, right?  Well it won't be when everything made in the UK going to the EU has a big fat tariff attached to it.  How long do you think it will take Nissan to shutter that factory and build a new factory in an EU country?

Maybe you should put a little thought into those videos you make to "inform, educate and entertain" us?

Who

George Senda, the most trusted name in journalism, reveals the secret to great journalism.  Hold up an iPad and show someone else's reporting, a local TV station in this case. 

It's time for Senda to do some original reporting.  Here are three suggestions.

1) An update on Hello Kathy.  We haven't heard anything about Hello Kathy since she went missing (permanently dumped Senda).

2) Why no June video for Coast to Coast?  Will there be a July video?

3) Is Orangey the cat still among the living or did he end up in a casserole dish?

3OctaveFart

I'm thinking of a British vacation this summer. I don't expect the pound to languish for very long.

The Brit economy will have a bad case of the shits for a few weeks, and then Falkie can go back to vacuous talk about the election.

Quote from: Who on June 26, 2016, 08:11:37 PM
Hey Senda.  Goldman Sachs said Brexit is going to throw the UK into recession and cause a slowdown in the US economy.  More than 1 trillion dollars evaporated from the global economy Friday as the bottom fell out of stocks around the world...

Well, Goldman Sachs is wrong, unless they plan to engineer a recession there with their scumbaggery. 

The markets will bounce back in no time.  Wait for the panic to end and pick up a few shares of a fallen stock you've had your eye on, or maybe trade some currency futures to plump up your retirement account.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 26, 2016, 10:21:25 PM
I'm thinking of a British vacation this summer. I don't expect the pound to languish for very long...

Buy your tickets and pick up pound sterling now to spend then, whether that's actual currency or a futures contract

Who

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 26, 2016, 11:19:34 PM
Well, Goldman Sachs is wrong, unless they plan to engineer a recession there with their scumbaggery.

Here's a good article about the criminals on Wall Street.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikecollins/2015/07/14/the-big-bank-bailout/#b3671003723f

3OctaveFart

A panic like what happened Friday is a host cell for the parasites on Wall Street. They love this shit.

Falkie commenting on money matters is about the most ridiculous thing ever, by the way.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 27, 2016, 09:40:39 AM
A panic like what happened Friday is a host cell for the parasites on Wall Street. They love this shit.

Falkie commenting on money matters is about the most ridiculous thing ever, by the way.

QuoteSenda,
Moonves who is worth $300 million recently refused to tip a parking attendant because he only carries $100 bills !

when Senda is going to tip for the pizza delivery?

Falkie, personal friend of all of the original cast of Star Trek.
Falkie, charter member of every Star Trek club.
Falkie, owner of every book on Star Trek.
Falkie, The Man with his Thumb on the Pulse of America.
Falkie, the YouTuber that has the most current breaking news.

Falkie announced today that the new CBS Star Trek series will be on CBS All Access and it will cost extra to see it.
He wants people to flood CBS with letters protesting it.
This news was announced by CBS in November of 2015.

He also still seems to think that the First Amendment covers copyright violations.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 27, 2016, 02:55:19 PM
when Senda is going to tip for the pizza delivery?

Falkie has made a promise that this Friday, July first, that he will go give her $16.00.

He would never break a promise, would he?