• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2016, 08:55:17 AM
I'm not made of money! How many warehouses of duct tape will it take to adequately encompass Senda while I am perpetrating the nasty?

I suggest a begging campaign.  Senda can show you the ropes.

Yorkshire pud

No idea about gerbils; but this is excellent when painting. Doesn't rip the paint off.

Good Lord, what the bloody hell are you cretins talking about? On second thought, I don`t think I want to know.

Dateline

I have located a more preferred located for Senda.  He can utilize his work history at the adult book store and at Redbook.  He should immediately be re-located to East Cape/IL/MO.

1.  He would physically be closer to his mentor.

2.  He could provide man at the club interviews for his YOUTube account.  I am sure the likes would go up immensely.

3.  Housing is low-cost.

4.  The opportunities for new insights are endless.

5.  Kathy would have to up her game, or be replaced by the endless scad of young beauties.

A go-fund him page is needed for special transport, but I was told by my uncle of this unique city, and my first thoughts fluttered to Falkie.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 11, 2016, 09:42:50 AM
Good Lord, what the bloody hell are you cretins talking about? On second thought, I don`t think I want to know.

We're talking about what neocons do to little boys when the lights go out.  I think you already know.

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 11, 2016, 08:55:17 AM
I'm not made of money! How many warehouses of duct tape will it take to adequately encompass Senda while I am perpetrating the nasty?
Come on! Getting that image out of my head is going to require counselling.

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 11, 2016, 06:50:22 AM
I wish I was gay.  I'd have more sex than a three-peckered dog at a screwing contest.

I want to inform you, however, that using the word "taco" to refer to a woman's phud is crude and vulgar.  In the future, kindly refer to it as a "meat wallet."
Sausage locker.  Unless it's that certain time, than I prefer 'bloody ax wound.'

Gumby, Dammit

Give up them skank hoes my bruddas!

3OctaveFart

This is like watching a nature documentary of animals in their natural habitat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shswoz8TKHs

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 12, 2016, 02:12:26 PM
This is like watching a nature documentary of animals in their natural habitat...

Go to any store, any event, look around at the other people out on the roads, it's no wonder we get the candidates and 'leaders' we get, and those people deserve to live in a nation governed by them.  But the rest of us don't.

3OctaveFart

You are absolutely right.

We are a sad and silly country.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 12, 2016, 02:39:45 PM
You are absolutely right.

We are a sad and silly country.

I know quite a few people from various other countries.  They are stunned how ignorant Americans are about certain basic things, what our priorities are when it comes to politics and voting, and how unserious our so-called leaders are.  As am I, frankly.

On a sad note, Kathy no longer has a car to get around in, and her favorite pizza place has closed.  Noory fan Falkie Senda will tell you there are no coincidences.

Yes, Blondie's Pizza in Berkeley has closed it's doors.

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/breaking-news/ci_29989112/berkeley-blondies-pizza-closed-eatery-returning-pleasant-hill

3OctaveFart

Yes, but Idiot America now thinks it has the solutions. This is what you're witnessing with Dwonald Dwumpf.

Look no farther than George. A dissolute person for his entire life, uneducated, unmotivated, morally debased. Your textbook loser, in every sense.

And he presumes to lecture us how to vote in November, while wearing bald eagle T-shirts.

littlechris

Wow. Those two are on drugs! But then again, if I lived way up there in the North east, I'd be on drugs too! 

3OctaveFart

Hell yeah. Those two are on more shit than Elvis. Look at her pallor. She's got one foot in the grave.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 12, 2016, 07:52:53 PM
Yes, but Idiot America now thinks it has the solutions...

People I talk to have opinions on everything, whether they'd paid attention to whatever it is or not.  And everyone is supposed to accept their uninformed opinions to be as valid as everyone else's.  The arrogance of that

3OctaveFart

Very good piece on this recent phenomenon.

http://thefederalist.com/2014/01/17/the-death-of-expertise/

In Trump America, people like Falkie are the new gatekeepers.

Knowledge is not gained or earned in this new world, but retrieved from the University of Google to settle some online dispute (usually with another moron).

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 12, 2016, 08:21:35 PM
Very good piece on this recent phenomenon.

http://thefederalist.com/2014/01/17/the-death-of-expertise/

In Trump America, people like Falkie are the new gatekeepers.

Knowledge is not gained or earned in this new world, but retrieved from the University of Google to settle some online dispute (usually with another moron).

Thanks for the link, I've noticed this but hadn't heard anyone ever mention it.

Did this guy get tarred and feathered for his heresy?

Who

Good morning Senda.  I hate to admit it but I watched your latest bit of video flatulence.  I see you admire Alex Jones almost as much as you worship Noory.  If you weren't such a useless pile of shit you would know that Alex Jones and his buddy Noory exploit these tragedies for commercial gain.  You do realize, don't you, that Jones claims that the Sandy Hook massacre was a "false flag" operation?  What do you think of that, Senda (assuming you can think)?  Jones exploits the deaths of twenty children and six adults to promote his insane conspiracy theories and his radio show.  Your pal Noory is equally guilty since he promotes Jones on C2C and by sharing a stage with him in his personal appearances.

Do you have any idea how those children at Sandy Hook suffered?  Can you even begin to imagine the terror they experienced watching their classmates shot at point blank range knowing they were next?  Can you imagine the grief their parents experienced and will live with for the rest of their lives? Of course you can't.  Otherwise you wouldn't admire a couple of carnival hucksters who promote the shameful idiocy that it was all a "false flag" operation designed to take your guns away from you. 

Think about this Senda.  You're an amoral, stupid, useless pile of shit.  You deserve the miserable life you're living.

Jackstar

Technology has at last achieved a meaningful summation of this thread.

Who

Another one of Senda's revolutionary "unboxing" videos.  This time he rips open a FedEx envelope and pulls out a new SIM card for an old TracFone that's been buried under mountains of trash in his hovel the past few years.  Senda needs this TracFone so his fans all over the world can call him without knowing his landline number.  Or the number of his iPhone which is probably buried under mountains of trash in his hovel.

Next video:  Senda begs for money to buy more time for his TracFone.

Quote from: Who on June 12, 2016, 11:44:08 PM

Another one of Senda's revolutionary "unboxing" videos.  This time he rips open a FedEx envelope and pulls out a new SIM card for an old TracFone that's been buried under mountains of trash in his hovel the past few years.  Senda needs this TracFone so his fans all over the world can call him without knowing his landline number.  Or the number of his iPhone which is probably buried under mountains of trash in his hovel.

Next video:  Senda begs for money to buy more time for his TracFone.

He was amazed that it was plastic. It just baffled him.

No really, I don't want to even know what the hell has been going on.

JENX

Well it's the 13th.
Isn't it time for another thingy?
Technically, it's been one month, 3ish days.

I wonder what happened to that..  ???

Who

Quote from: JENX on June 13, 2016, 03:57:03 PM
Well it's the 13th.
Isn't it time for another thingy?
Technically, it's been one month, 3ish days.

I wonder what happened to that..  ???

Senda has been strangely quiet about this.  I'm thinking either Tommy hasn't had time to write Senda's new script for him yet or Noory decided it's just not working out and called a halt to it.

bateman

cosmic hobo

Quote from: bateman on June 13, 2016, 06:54:55 PM
Ho lee shit.

Crystal meth at work. And not the fun Breaking Bad kind either.