• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 18, 2016, 05:09:37 AM
People should post some suggestions of questions they would like you to ask. That might be fun between now and when the show airs.

That's cool with me, id prefer if they would just call in or get on skype. Regardless I'll ask anything provided.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Auslandia on March 18, 2016, 09:12:22 AM
Falkie is one of those guys who will dig himself into a hole on his own.  Having a directed conversation might be a little difficult.  But if you say something like...Hey Falkie what do you think about Heather Wade taking over for Art Bell?  He could go on for at least half an hour if you let him.  Also ask him about his business venture ideas.  That'll be a hoot.  Definitely ask him about George Noory -- ask him why all the animosity?

I already had those questions rigged & ready.... Whath animosity? He's certainly a talker but i spoke to him over the phone for well over an hour. It went well.

Auslandia

He's not here to defend himself I know but Daniel the cohost ruins most of your momentum for me.  His commentary typically brings the conversation to another level.  That level is normally a ridiculous one.

I finally hit my breaking point with the asinine conversation about the caller getting snipped. It just devolved into absurdity and I'm not sure that was actually the intention.  I think he was just too high honestly. Or it sounded like he was.  For me it was one of those points where Daniel should have just made the decision to drop the conversation but alas he pressed on there by ruining everybody's good time.   The lad needs to learn a little restraint.

It reminded me of when I used to get totally hammered and do college radio. The station manager normally met me the next afternoon having recorded my antics on his cassette player.  So I'm not completely  blameless here.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Auslandia on March 18, 2016, 03:38:27 PM
He's not here to defend himself I know but Daniel the cohost ruins most of your momentum for me.  His commentary typically brings the conversation to another level.  That level is normally a ridiculous one.

I finally hit my breaking point with the asinine conversation about the caller getting snipped. It just devolved into absurdity and I'm not sure that was actually the intention.  I think he was just too high honestly. Or it sounded like he was.  For me it was one of those points where Daniel should have just made the decision to drop the conversation but alas he pressed on there by ruining everybody's good time.   The lad needs to learn a little restraint.

It reminded me of when I used to get totally hammered and do college radio. The station manager normally met me the next afternoon having recorded my antics on his cassette player.  So I'm not completely  blameless here.

I dont speak for him, I'm not sure what that was all about. I also think its comical that your manager did that. I honestly would probably be fired for laughing inappropriately.

I'll only play the game if paid, but thank you for sharing that with me, as i dont take this at just face value.

Well a part of me feels he was probably playing it up, since it was Andy one of our residential trolls.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on March 18, 2016, 04:00:29 PM

I dont speak for him, I'm not sure what that was all about. I also think its comical that your manager did that. I honestly would probably be fired for laughing inappropriately.

I'll only play the game if paid, but thank you for sharing that with me, as i dont take this at just face value.

Well a part of me feels he was probably playing it up, since it was Andy one of our residential trolls.
Is that like a 'House Troll' from Potter fame?  Aren't they supposed to beat themselves senseless when they show disrespect to their masters?

Oh wait.  That's 'House ELVES.'  Never mind. ;D

Auslandia

Quote from: username on March 18, 2016, 04:00:29 PM

You're probably correct. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 18, 2016, 04:51:28 PM
Is that like a 'House Troll' from Potter fame?  Aren't they supposed to beat themselves senseless when they show disrespect to their masters?

Oh wait.  That's 'House ELVES.'  Never mind. ;D

He often beats himself, but not in a physical pain sense.

coaster

You are having Falkie on? Must be a slow night..

littlechris

Quote from: coaster on March 19, 2016, 07:01:59 PM

Should be a fun interview. My only concern is that Falkie won't be able to use Skype. From my understanding, one really has to take a class to learn how to use the damn thing.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: coaster on March 19, 2016, 07:01:59 PM

I didn't think you listened.

starrmtn001

Are we going to meet in UFO Chat?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 19, 2016, 08:04:12 PM
Is anyone else there?  I seem to be the only one.

How do u sign in .. Couldnt figure it out last week

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 19, 2016, 08:08:05 PM
How do u sign in .. Couldnt figure it out last week
Just sign in where it says nickname.  That's what I did.  It seems I'm the only one there right now.

starrmtn001

Mike and Todd are in the chat now.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Auslandia on March 18, 2016, 03:38:27 PM

My parents were too poor to send me to college so this is my only outlet.

Auslandia

Hopefully you can tie your shoes.  It gets better from there.

Corona Kitty

Thank you all for listening.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Auslandia on March 20, 2016, 01:14:42 AM
Hopefully you can tie your shoes.  It gets better from there.

whatever preppy

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 20, 2016, 12:26:52 PM
When will show be posted?

Its already streaming on the 247 network.

Quote from: username on March 20, 2016, 02:36:11 PM
Its already streaming on the 247 network.
Good job last night with Falkie. I'm also enjoying the Darryl Berry and Michael Cremo shows.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 20, 2016, 06:29:46 PM
Good job last night with Falkie. I'm also enjoying the Darryl Berry and Michael Cremo shows.

Thank you, all of them will make a return, some sooner than other's.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Auslandia on March 21, 2016, 09:29:41 AM
You want me to be?  I'm gentle

Call in the show and confront me about the vasectomy thing if you have the testicular fortitude!