• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Linda Moulton Howe

Started by puddintame, December 18, 2008, 01:10:06 AM

texaskdog

Quote from: srnightowl on February 12, 2011, 04:16:29 AM

I no fan of LMH at all, yet I think guildnavigator makes a good point, with Art she did not grate on me the way she does now with snoory...perhaps snoory and LMH ae the perfect "toxic couple"...

Glynis can run their numbers....

b_dubb

the thing that gets me about lmh is that she thinks the dragonfly ships are real.  clearly they are not

anagrammy

Quote from: b_dubb on July 09, 2011, 11:07:39 AM
the thing that gets me about lmh is that she thinks the dragonfly ships are real.  clearly they are not

They were thoroughly outed as bogus and everyone but LMH knows it.  Do you think she is too busy doing her investigations to keep up with the everyday UFO websites who are investigating the same things she is? 

Yeah, tunnel vision, search for it on earthfiles.com.

Anagrammy

Morgus

Linda has her several eyewitnesses she has reported on for years to the dragonfly craft though, thats what she bases the reality of them on, not the photos that could always be claimed to be photoshopped. I recall she and Whitley Strieber (who also believes in their reality) used to have an actual video of the craft flying too.

This latest witness she had on a few weeks ago had the most bizarre story yet though, actual mental contact with the ETs behind the drones and turns out they might be the ancient Greek Gods from Mt. Olympus! He was told they actually download their consciousness into a drone craft, so its like a living thing.  8)

Maybe Zeus, Hera, Apollo, Ares and the others are still around?  ;D

Morgus

Quote from: anagrammy on July 10, 2011, 10:05:37 AM
tunnel vision, search for it on earthfiles.com.
can't. it only returns sections that require a paid subscription at that site.  :P

beachcomber

Quote from: Morgus on July 10, 2011, 03:31:49 PM

This latest witness she had on a few weeks ago had the most bizarre story yet though, actual mental contact with the ETs behind the drones and turns out they might be the ancient Greek Gods from Mt. Olympus! He was told they actually download their consciousness into a drone craft, so its like a living thing.  8)

Oh yes, that witness would be Ted Connors - he went back to the place where he saw the drone and got a telepathic message, uh huh.
You can read a partial transcript here If you scroll down to May 31, 2011:

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1870&category=Environment

b_dubb

attention Linda Moulton Howe .... the drone probe craft ufo thingies are being created by humans with computers.  they are NOT real

Morgus

Quote from: Morgus on June 18, 2011, 01:43:55 PM

When her voice is on the air, just think of this old photo of Linda Moulton Howe when she used to be a babe.
Back in 1963 she was a contestant in the Miss America pageant as Miss Idaho.

texaskdog

Quote from: b_dubb on July 10, 2011, 08:01:41 PM
'babe' is debatable

Yeah, I had trouble picturing "beauty pagaent winner" hopefully her voice sounded better back then.

fysisist

Quote from: b_dubb on July 10, 2011, 08:01:41 PM
'babe' is debatable

Don't forget we are talking about Idaho back in 1963.  (no knock on Idaho, my mom and sister are both from there and it's a beautiful state)

morphiaflow

Quote from: Morgus on July 10, 2011, 03:31:49 PM

Gods, I miss Battlestar Galactica.

anagrammy

Quote from: Morgus on July 10, 2011, 03:32:32 PM
can't. it only returns sections that require a paid subscription at that site.  :P

Use mine - user: anagrammy, password: eternity

tunnel vision is a joke -- but you might enjoy the rest of the site, who knows?  Somebody can get some use out of it.

Anagrammy

Satyr

Just thought I would say, Anagrammy as altruistic as it is to offer it might not be a great idea to leave your password up there for any ol' person to get. 

On topic with the thread, man I really hate LMH.  I've been a C2C listener for quite a while and I'm with everyone else - when I see her name on the show I don't even bother listening to that night.

anagrammy

Quote from: Satyr on July 30, 2011, 06:25:23 PM
Just thought I would say, Anagrammy as altruistic as it is to offer it might not be a great idea to leave your password up there for any ol' person to get. 

On topic with the thread, man I really hate LMH.  I've been a C2C listener for quite a while and I'm with everyone else - when I see her name on the show I don't even bother listening to that night.

I don't care about that password. I only used it for her site --and I might as well as thrown 40 one dollar bills out the window.  So, if somebody can use it, fine.

Anagrammy

Titanic

Quote from: Lena on January 20, 2011, 06:59:46 AM
this chick truly sucks!

first - you need to get over her raspy voice and crazy intonation. She speaks like part of her brains got treated with strong electric shocks.
secondly - it's all a complete advertising show for her crappy pay-website.
she usually says: go check my website for the picture... well yes I once did TRY to check it out, but you don't get to see anything of substance there unless you pay a subscription fee (which she fails to mention of course on radio).

I highly suspect she's inflating many of her stories - just to get more subscribers to her crappy website.
Probably many completely made up with some willing retarded guys she's interviewing to get more hits.

I cant stand this old hag. unfortunately C2CAM doesn't have it's own forum, so I need to turn my frustration on you guys here :)
Lena, have you heard the guys at Mysterious Universe.Org discuss her hilariously bad presentation at the Sydney, Austrailia conference?  Apparently, she went off the deep end.  I agree with the MU guys that I respect some of her hard work and even groundbreaking research into cattle mutilation, but wow, she needs a reality check.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Titanic on July 30, 2011, 10:16:59 PM
this chick truly sucks.
Here here!

I respect some of her hard work and even groundbreaking research into cattle mutilation.
PETA has her beat. Puh-leeeez.
but wow, she needs a reality check.
And some real employment. How many dead cows can one chase for a living to make ends meet? What a hustler.

Titanic

Quote from: Agent : Orange on June 19, 2011, 11:59:30 PM
I don't know what time did to her, but she looks like a fucking goblin now
Oh, my young friend, time does a number on all of us.  I was a good looking dude even in my late thirties, but time is the equalizer of us all.  LMH is fine.  Credulous beyond belief, but I think she is following her fantasies where they may lead to the best of her abilities.  Come to think of it, most of us do that without getting a paycheck for it, unlike LMH.  So... she's got that going for her.

Frys Girl

Titanic: I apologize for quoting you instead of Lena in my last post. Damn! That modify button disappears too quickly, unlike Noory.

M Knight

How dare you all talk bad about Linda Moldy Cow. 

Frys Girl

Quote from: M Knight on July 30, 2011, 10:37:12 PM
Linda Moldy Cow. 

At some point, Noory has slipped and said this instead of her real, aristocratic sounding name.

Titanic

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 30, 2011, 10:35:52 PM
Titanic: I apologize for quoting you instead of Lena in my last post. Damn! That modify button disappears too quickly, unlike Noory.
Hi Frys Girl!  We're all good here.  I'm so happy to be on a friendly and intelligent site.  I hope I can keep up!  Have you noticed that George Noory sucks?

Frys Girl

Quote from: Titanic on July 30, 2011, 10:44:49 PM
Have you noticed that George Noory sucks?
I've also noticed that Ian Punnett sucks as does Art Bell for leaving us with this steamy pile. I hate that each of these men utters this as his first sentence when starting the night: "I'm here, giving George Noory a well-deserved night off." WTF is that nonsense about?

If either of these men sincerely thinks Noory earns a night off, then give him a decade or three off. Thanks for your attention!

b_dubb

Quote from: M Knight on July 30, 2011, 10:47:59 PM

HOLY FUCKING LMAO.  and also ... ewwwwwwwwwwww.   couldn't find a picture where the diaper wasn't already full?  oh ... right ... we're talking about Noory.  nvm

anagrammy

Talk about horror.  Someone, somewhere rejected other Holloween outfit ideas in FAVOR of the diaper and giant pacifier.  I fear for Western Civilization.

Anagrammy

Satyr

LOL - that's definitely got to be the new cryptid that LMH's chasing.  Maybe someone should email it to her and ask.  ;D

Addis0n

Quote from: fabucat on January 21, 2011, 11:19:00 PM

News flash to all who hate Linda, everyone who comes on Coast is hawking stuff.  I like her stuff a lot!

Things werent always this way my friend

anagrammy

Quote from: Addis0n on August 08, 2011, 02:09:43 PM
Things werent always this way my friend

LOVE YOUR AVATAR, AddisOn.  As soon as I saw it, I thought, this is the best evidence yet that Art will be back on the air.

Anagrammy

Addis0n

Quote from: anagrammy on August 08, 2011, 05:56:05 PM
LOVE YOUR AVATAR, AddisOn.  As soon as I saw it, I thought, this is the best evidence yet that Art will be back on the air.

Anagrammy

thank you hehe as soon as I saw it I was like YES - plus bonus points because I looked exactly exactly like that at that age although I look nothing like art now because im only 25