• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

FallenSeraph

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 02:20:10 PM
Just In...
======================

2 people donated
my head hurt all night
NO videos until Tuesday.

Don't look at me. I only have 2 severance paychecks left. Then I might be the one wailing and berating people on camera.

Who the F would donate after that bloodbath last night? I was horrified. HORRIFIED.

"YA GOT TILL TUESDAY TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP!"

Triggered the hell.

can someone ask SENDA to explain WHY and HOW his continuing FINANCIAL PROBLEMS are ALL caused by TROLLS AND HATERS ?

SnapT

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 05, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
can someone ask SENDA to explain WHY and HOW his continuing FINANCIAL PROBLEMS are ALL caused by TROLLS AND HATERS ?

Thankfully, he'll always be a very wealthy man with no money troubles and a new Prius in the near future.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 05, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

Mostly because I steal his rent money when he is napping with the front door open.

chefist

I did not know that George was a stutterer. at 2:23:10 it starts...goes for a few minutes.

Did any of you know this fact about him? Or is it an act?

Quote from: SnapT on May 05, 2018, 02:49:42 PM
Thankfully, he'll always be a very wealthy man with no money troubles and a new Prius in the near future.

I am quite confident that the seven figure check that he is expecting from White Crow will turn up any day now.

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 02:51:37 PM
I did not know that George was a stutterer. at 2:23:10 it starts...goes for a few minutes.

Did any of you know this fact about him? Or is it an act?

I believe the term is Transient Ischemic Attack      Good thing he is headed off to the Hospital - probably needs to be looked at.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
I am quite confident that the seven figure check that he is expecting from White Crow will turn up any day now.
I just noticed OVER 300 people have watched the FAT CUNT’s FAREWELL VIDEO !

now, IF ALL 300 would only DONATE $500 EACH...

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 02:58:42 PM
I believe the term is Transient Ischemic Attack      Good thing he is headed off to the Hospital - probably needs to be looked at.

Loss of blood flow to the brain...could be...I hope he gets help.

I believe the term is Transient Ischemic Attack      Good thing he is headed off to the Hospital
well, I was hoping...errr, I mean thinking a CVA
Cerebrovascular accident: The sudden death of some brain cells due to lack of oxygen when the blood flow to the brain is impaired by blockage or rupture of an artery to the brain. A CVA is also referred to as a stroke. Symptoms of a stroke depend on the area of the brain affected. ... A stroke is a medical emergency ! and NO laughing matter !
an extremely agitated and stressed individual, already admittedly disabled and being treated for a host of chronic diseases including hypertension, hyperlipidemia and hypercholesterolemia IS JUST AN “ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN”...

Yorkshire pud

My dad had two in his later years..They seldom last longer than 24 hours and mostly a lot less. He looked like he'd had a stroke--mouth dropped on side, lack of speech and coordination; A few hours later (In hospital) you'd never have thought there'd been anything wrong with him

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 05, 2018, 03:02:24 PM
well, I was hoping...errr, I mean thinking a CVA
Cerebrovascular accident: The sudden death of some brain cells due to lack of oxygen when the blood flow to the brain is impaired by bdlockage or rupture of an artery to the brain. A CVA is also referred to as a stroke. Symptoms of a stroke depend on the area of the brain affected. ... A stroke is a medical emergency ! and NO laughing matter !
an extremely agitated and stressed individual, already admittedly disabled and being treated for a host of chronic diseases including hypertension, hyperlipidemia and hypercholesterolemia IS JUST AN “ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN”...
it’s just a matter of HOW MANY BRAIN CELLS he LOST ?
and could he AFFORD THE LOSS ?

how would a concerned fan (NOT me !) summon an ambulance to Casa Senda ?
TPA only has a 6 hour “window” to be used !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 05, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
how would a concerned fan (NOT me !) summon an ambulance to Casa Senda ?
TPA only has a 6 hour “window” to be used !

I suppose the concerned fan would call his or her friends to ask their advice, and leave a message if they were out?

on second thought ...
forget the ambulance
a funny stroke face along with stuttering and a funky eye might be good for CONS GRIFTS AND SCAMS !

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 05, 2018, 04:44:40 AM

What surprised me was how fast he lies. He lied about the train. He denied the fact that amtraxk and caltran runs between martinez and lake tahoe. He denied that he is on ssi or any kind of bénéfits.

If Falkie claims his vidéo topic is paranormal, has there ever in any paranormal content actually in his 15 years of vidéos ?    Or has it been nothing but him asking for money and tricKing slow Kathy into helping him with his Con game?

He says he has done videos about paranormal subjects.

There is one on the children's story Slenderman that he considers his big video. He has also done about a half dozen videos where he simple lists off the titles of paranormal books on his shelf's, he calls those paranormal.

Other than that I have requested several times that he do videos on a few local legends. The first was Hairy Baby a local Susanville legend. He could not find it on Wikipedia so I was called a troll even though I told him it was a small local legend that would take a bit of real research.

Later I asked about The Water Babies of Pyramid Lake and told him they were spirits of drowned babies of a native American tribe, that just made him cry and all drowned baby subjects got forbidden.

Finally I asked about Tahoe Tessie. Live on the air he looked it up on Wikipedia, read the page and told me that he just did research into and let me know all I needed to know.

Paranormal is not is strong subject at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD7pKMspRU8

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 05, 2018, 01:26:34 PM
and another thing
WHY does SENDA just sit idly by and allow all these animals (evidently ALL men, other than him) make lewd comments to slow Kathy...
wanting her for THEIR sexual pleasure (I, myself, find that hard to believe)
and threatening to RAPE her ? (I, myself, find that hard to believe)

but, I am sure these situations really happened because...
SENDA said so

a closing thought, maybe they “happen” because SENDA said “she still wants it...but I can’t...ugh...help her out”

Senda keeps telling us that Kathy complains that men only want sex from her and that she was going to talk about it on her show. She just cried that Patty is mean and that people are making George go to the convention.

Senda did say that guys just wanted to hump and dump her for years before she met him giving further insight into the fact that she was the town pump.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 05, 2018, 03:53:03 PM
He says he has done videos about paranormal subjects.

There is one on the children's story Slenderman that he considers his big video. He has also done about a half dozen videos where he simple lists off the titles of paranormal books on his shelf's, he calls those paranormal.

Other than that I have requested several times that he do videos on a few local legends. The first was Hairy Baby a local Susanville legend. He could not find it on Wikipedia so I was called a troll even though I told him it was a small local legend that would take a bit of real research.

Later I asked about The Water Babies of Pyramid Lake and told him they were spirits of drowned babies of a native American tribe, that just made him cry and all drowned baby subjects got forbidden.

Finally I asked about Tahoe Tessie. Live on the air he looked it up on Wikipedia, read the page and told me that he just did research into and let me know all I needed to know.

Paranormal is not is strong subject at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD7pKMspRU8

Last night he said he's done too many shows about the paranormal, then said he doesn't remember a lot on the topic. What to do...

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 05, 2018, 03:58:28 PM
Senda keeps telling us that Kathy complains that men only want sex from her and that she was going to talk about it on her show. She just cried that Patty is mean and that people are making George go to the convention.

Senda did say that guys just wanted to hump and dump her for years before she met him giving further insight into the fact that she was the town pump.
well, I for one have never known anybody (drunk enough and with a couple of paper bags) that would hump anything lookin like the Samsquatch even IF nobody would find out

yet, SENDA proudly proclaims having ..... well, you know....to the point a mattress needed to be discarded...
is there ANYTHING he hasn’t shared ?
now, I am thinking about his interview, where he discussed Mayo and slow Kathy giving him oral...
is there ANYTHING left ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 05, 2018, 04:18:11 PM
well, I for one have never known anybody (drunk enough and with a couple of paper bags) that would hump anything lookin like the Samsquatch even IF nobody would find out

yet, SENDA proudly proclaims having ..... well, you know....to the point a mattress needed to be discarded...
is there ANYTHING he hasn’t shared ?
now, I am thinking about his interview, where he discussed Mayo and slow Kathy giving him oral...
is there ANYTHING left ?

If Kathy can keep her tooth out of the way she might give a good blow job.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 05, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

You want to test drive?  :-\

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 05, 2018, 04:32:00 PM
You want to test drive?  :-\
that reminds me of being a kid and daring some retard to do something “first” in front of everyone...
then the rest of us would...
well, you know how that turns out
LOL

I just cannot believe he actually admitted he and the Samsquatch...
well, you heard it from him
(I cannot type it)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 05, 2018, 04:29:01 PM
I have lost all respect for you

CLOCK TICKS TO TUESDAY END OF LIVE VIDEOS (first 2 hours)

... i took notes ...

you don't donate money with conditions
every subscriber should donate a dollar
i have enemies online
i deserve respect
don't tell me you can't afford a dollar
they expect me to shell out money or they expect me to do the work
i know more about the paranormal than anyone
without trolls, i would have a radio show
i don't like getting donations to super chat (vs paypal)
YT doesn't need all those employees
over 80 names banned from my channel
I don't feel happy right now
i'm sick and fucking tired of it. if you don't like that language to bad.
the trolls stopped my videos on C2C
i'll meditate on the death of trolls and MV
i'm dumb, but i'm not stupid
cheapskates on the channel refuse to donate

chefist

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 05, 2018, 05:02:41 PM
CLOCK TICKS TO TUESDAY END OF LIVE VIDEOS (first 2 hours)

... i took notes ...

you don't donate money with conditions
every subscriber should donate a dollar
i have enemies online
i deserve respect
don't tell me you can't afford a dollar
they expect me to shell out money or they expect me to do the work
i know more about the paranormal than anyone
without trolls, i would have a radio show
i don't like getting donations to super chat (vs paypal)
YT doesn't need all those employees
over 80 names banned from my channel
I don't feel happy right now
i'm sick and fucking tired of it. if you don't like that language to bad.
the trolls stopped my videos on C2C
i'll meditate on the death of trolls and MV
i'm dumb, but i'm not stupid
cheapskates on the channel refuse to donate

Also, "...and bile just came up my throat."

chefist

Time is running out!
=================================

The end times near
Darkness descends on the channel
Only 2 heard the call, ome to Paypal one to Super Chat

Donate

To donate go to :

Quote from: chefist on May 05, 2018, 05:09:37 PM
Time is running out!
=================================

The end times near
Darkness descends on the channel
Only 2 heard the call, ome to Paypal one to Super Chat

Donate

To donate go to :

At least that means he isn't a stroked out heap on the sofa bed.  Guess his trip to the hospital checked out clean.
Good deal..................

Shall we take up a troll collection for George, help him with his financial burdens?  Alright!  You don't have to holler at me!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 05:16:42 PM
At least that means he isn't a stroked out heap on the sofa bed.  Guess his trip to the hospital checked out clean.
Good deal..................

He still has to go see about his suspected inguinal hernias..That I can tell you isn't a nice thing to have, nor is the post op.  :-\