• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 30, 2018, 09:17:50 PM
a very good book, I read it when it first came out
geared for a person with...say an eighth grade education
it’s purpose was to generate an interest in physics for young people...

I would have thought SENDA would have found it “beneath” his intellectual capacity !
note: that last statement was a joke !

One of the books that Senda said  he had to take his time with was “The Davinci Code”. He said it was very deep and hard to follow.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 30, 2018, 09:20:23 PM
One of the books that Senda said  he had to take his time with was “The Davinci Code”. He said it was very deep and hard to follow.

I don't think he got very far with 'Boeing 777, operators manual"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 30, 2018, 09:20:54 PM
Anna did absolutely nothing and got banned.

She gave SWT $1000. However Ron D'Manager has bought him an apartment, car , furniture and gave him a job and didn't get banned.

He is live!   Wow - like a 5 hour ordeal every other night now? 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 30, 2018, 09:24:31 PM
He is live!   Wow - like a 5 hour ordeal every other night now?

It's one long audition for stardom.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 08:50:33 PM
he claimed that as he'd seen airliners take off and land he'd have no problem with flying one.

But of course.  And because he's seen Michael Jordan play basketball, he can Be Like Mike.

Say, now there's an idea...would one of you photoshop savants make an Air Falkie silhouette?  To make it look extra authentic and recognizable, include the belt cinch that makes him look like a segmented insect wearing short pants.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 09:21:44 PM
I don't think he got very far with 'Boeing 777, operators manual"

He also knows how to set up Skype and other simple tasks because he saw someone do it once.

Yorkshire pud

George Senda​815 Court Street # 786 Martinez Ca 94553

I keeping with his desire for being private, Senda just posted this on his chat on his video stream.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 09:41:08 PM
George Senda​815 Court Street # 786 Martinez Ca 94553

I keeping with his desire for being private, Senda just posted this on his chat on his video stream.

That's his PO box.  His home address is on Ferry Street and is easily accessible on the Internet if not Bellgab itself.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 30, 2018, 09:42:49 PM
That's his PO box.  His home address is on Ferry Street and is easily accessible on the Internet if not Bellgab itself.

I've driven past his hovel on Ferry Street...  8)

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 09:22:46 PM
She gave SWT $1000. However Ron D'Manager has bought him an apartment, car , furniture and gave him a job and didn't get banned.

Life isn't fair for Anna

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 30, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

It's pretty clear he doesn't absorb what he reads.  He can't.  Not when he tells us he read half of a 300 page book on the bus on the way back from Walmart.  Even though he explained that he's a speed reader.

I just found out I am banned !
I thought he performed the great unbanning ?

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 01, 2018, 12:47:04 AM
Did they put back Talkie the cat yet? 😩

I think the cat is still a Kathie's, he said he pick him on Thursday.

The good news is that Talkie is crapping every place but the box and Kathy has an inspection due.

Watching the the show now, apparently he loves Erinn dearly.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 30, 2018, 12:01:17 PM
When Falkie complains that YouTube takes a big cut and we should donate by PayPal I say "I do not trust PayPal, they steal cat food money".

It gets him flummoxed.

That's GREAT Rally!!  ;D

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DluyeX63V4

This episode starts out telling us that Curtis told on SWT, and on the Sewergab Trolls. Shame on you Curtis!   :P

So I guess he's letting everyone to get their donations in NOW, because there won't be any videos after Wed for a week.

He said he cleans the pond scum out of the outdoor kitties water bowl every day, lol, Like pond scum grows in water dishes over night.  He must think Sewergabbers are really really dumb.

Has anybody mentioned to George that things like computers and ipads are not made to withstand being dropped and stuff like that?

I am really disapointed that nobody reminds Senda to unban grub.  Some friends you all are :'(

Georgie said he was disappointed that no one sent him a pizza this year.

A friend should tell him that Rally Squirrel wanted to send a pizza but he is disappointed that the young lady never got a tip plus he is banned so better luck next year.

Well, if some of you cannot make sense of the guy and how he turns on everyone and anyone without reason, just know you are seeing and hearing an insane person "at work."

That's why he's what he is. Constant lies that he realizes can be easily disproved. He thinks he has "the truth" all the time -- that is, it is in his "own little world." Debating him goes nowhere. No, he's far from being a well-adjusted, rational and reasonable person.

Glad to hear in the latest video that Abram will be "coming around" today or so. Those two never learn, do they? In their ignorance and arrogance, they have expressed numerous times "no one will tell them what to do." By that, it implies that they feel they are "above" federal-firearms laws. Like at 18 U.S.C. § 921 et seq. Enforced, from what I recall, by the U.S. Justice Department under The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).

How dumb can that accomplice kid be? Very dumb. He seems to have no issue with committing felonies -- but, of course, first makes it known to the world that he will. Leaving a record of that, of course, is a "wise move" both of them make. Geniuses. Pure geniuses. Like the ones our prison system is full of.

Some have tried to offer advice through this thread. Looks like that advice was discarded. Fine, then. I suppose they will call the law "trolls, haters, stalkers and evil people" when illegal access to firearms occurs. The guy will no doubt advance that the law is only out to "sabotage" his felony access to such weapons. How dare they "infringe on his Second-Amendment rights."

That will be a great humbling.

As that stupid, evil smirk and maniacal, mocking laughter is knocked right the hell off him in the effort to protect decent society from these two psychos. Who have stated plans that include murdering people, stealing their "assets," as the guy calls them -- then burying them out in the desert. Nothing like getting online and making such intentions known, huh?

I feel know for damn sure the guy is mentally defective. He really is. Seriously. Even criminally insane. As in not seeing what is real and what is not. As having no regard for life other than his own sorry self. Because no one else matters but him -- despite he's never contributed one ounce of anything of value to society in all his years. Nothing to be proud of -- but he apparently is.

I conclude the "grand plan" of the compound in the desert will be a story he'll repeat over-and-over at the mental institution. His delusions make for sorry fiction -- but you cannot tell him that. Because he is a nutcase.

A darn dangerous one. Any references to their plots are known. Really smart conspirators, huh? Videos, comments  and chat in which their plans are discussed are saved. Even if the videos are "deleted," know they are still held by Google and will be turned over to those in authority for review -- more at like "evidence against them." 

Including the "cali shotgun libertarian Live Stream" and even that "Kathy robbed at the Wal-Mart" fraud attempt. You know, his most infamous "Larceny By Trick" attempt.   

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 01, 2018, 04:59:27 AM
Georgie said he was disappointed that no one sent him a pizza this year.

A friend should tell him that Rally Squirrel wanted to send a pizza but he is disappointed that the young lady never got a tip plus he is banned so better luck next year.

Well, I won't be buying any of his shirts untill he unbans me, and leaves me unbanned for at least a month.  And you KNOW how I like to buy multiple fan mugs, and things like that to support my friends.

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 01, 2018, 05:01:52 AM

That's why he's what he is. Constant lies that he realizes can be easily disproved. He thinks he has "the truth" all the time -- that is, it is in his "own little world." Debating him goes nowhere. No, he's far from being a well-adjusted, rational and reasonable person.

The highlighted above is the reason he keeps me banned and won't take my calls, he knows I will call him out on his lies, and he doesn't want anybody to see or hear that happen.

PS:  Did you forget to include how he explains on youtube how he gets credit cards with no intention of paying them back?  Just wondering.  Maybe you mentioned it, and I just missed it.

Quote from: brig on May 01, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

I am really disapointed that nobody reminds Senda to unban grub.  Some friends you all are :'(

Can't.  Not watching.  Still striving to break Free