• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

;D

https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/3-gross-facts-about-money.html/?a=viewall

Quote1. Poop is among us

If you don’t wash your hands after handling money, you may want to rethink that decision. Research has found most money contains fecal matter and other potentially pathogenic organisms. A study published in Southern Medical Journal reported the presence of disease-causing agents in about 94% of the bills tested. Furthermore, another study found approximately one in 10 bank cards contain fecal bacteria. When the hands of research participants were studied, more than 26% showed traces of fecal germs such as E. coli. So if you’re wondering what that smell is, it might be the money in your wallet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 30, 2018, 08:09:50 PM
He went more in depth on money laundering. Going as far as to speculate on the brands of fabric softener. He thinks Snuggle would not be masculine enough so they would use Bounce.

He got offended when his knowledge was questioned so he looked up on wiki or snopes and found that 4 out of 5 large bills have trace amounts of coke on them. Then with a stern look he said “I know what I am talking about”.

Aperantly his friend Paul told him all about it.

Laura nearly had her G&T come down her nose when I told her that Senda really thinks that money laundering literally means washing money in water and detergent.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 30, 2018, 02:52:29 PM
Oh, he's done his research, as in "he's seen videos?"

There's a tell in the way that Senda acquires knowledge.  He has seen airplanes taking off; he has watched videos; he needs someone to travel to his shithole to show him how to do the most elementary computer adjustments.  All visual.  And the way he fumbles with books...he has all these reference books to make himself feel like he knows things, but he has a disorder that prevents him from being able to process information conveyed by the written word.

And that disorder is: being a fat retard.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 08:42:04 PM
Laura nearly had her G&T come down her nose when I told her that Senda really thinks that money laundering literally means washing money in water and detergent.

That Coke residue isn't gonna come of by itself.

GravitySucks

Hey numbnuts. Hoagland WAS NEVER A NASA CONSULTANT.

chefist

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 30, 2018, 08:44:05 PM
There's a tell in the way that Senda acquires knowledge.  He has seen airplanes taking off; he has watched videos; he needs someone to travel to his shithole to show him how to do the most elementary computer adjustments.  All visual.  And the way he fumbles with books...he has all these reference books to make himself feel like he knows things, but he has a disorder that prevents him from being able to process information conveyed by the written word.

I've asked this before...I don't really believe he's read all those books...am I wrong? Seems he would have absorbed some knowledge through osmosis at least...idk

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2018, 08:48:05 PM

Is Senda live now?   Or did you mix up threads?  Asking for a friend......................

Yorkshire pud

Quite early on in this swirling mass of piss we call the Falkie thread, when it was ony getting more and more accepted he was a useless pile of dog shit, he claimed that as he'd seen airliners take off and land (Presumably at Oakland or SFO)  he'd have no problem with flying one..Even when it was pointed out to him that pilot training is quite involved (Including meteorology, navigation, and consant assessment) he was adamant he could do it, and anyone who said otherwise was just a hater.

Yorkshire pud

STFU< I never said Kathy had dropped her enormous pendulous flour sacks on one of my cats!!! I once had dinner with someone who had heard of RCH, (It might have been William Shatner when Bill worked on the NASA Enterprise NC 1701) Anyway..Kathy needs to be reimbursed after the robbery at Walmart by those thuggish black men (Not racist, they were black), $3500 should cover it..

Video later.

you post reminded me how lazy some University students are these days...
I am not as old as the FAT CUNT SENDA, but even in my day, while researching i went to the library to search for peer reviewed materials, vetted information and different sources...
Today’s lazy students often will use YouTube, wiki or anything from the net from questionable sources at best...
don’t get me wrong, the net is an excellent source of information if one is careful to distinguish between good and bad

the FAT CUNT SENDA has NO idea how to study, how to properly use the Internet, how to use a library as his admitted to sources are VILLAGE IDIOT’S GUIDE TO..., YouTube videos...his friend Paul...etc

the FAT CUNT SENDA is STUPID
and there is DEFINITELY NO FIXIN FAT CUNT SENDA STUPID !

ItsTelly

So is it official that Senda is replacing HW?

Say what you want but the guy appears to have more subscribers than HW ever did?

#TheNewArtBell?

Telly

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 08:54:01 PM
STFU< I never said Kathy had dropped her enormous pendulous flour sacks on one of my cats!!! I once had dinner with someone who had heard of RCH, (It might have been William Shatner when Bill worked on the NASA Enterprise NC 1701) Anyway..Kathy needs to be reimbursed after the robbery at Walmart by those thuggish black men (Not racist, they were black), $3500 should cover it..

Video later.
😂 😂😂😂

ItsTelly

Correct. As legend goes, he was consultant to Walter Cronkite.  Was this ever verified?

Also, is he a college graduate?

#JustAskin'

Telly

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 30, 2018, 08:56:09 PM
So is it official that Senda is replacing HW?

Say what you want but the guy appears to have more subscribers than HW ever did?

#TheNewArtBell?

Telly

In the highly unlikely possibility that he did...Can you imagine how long it would take until Senda started discussing his hovel, his mess in his hovel, his cats, BG, BG, BG, trolls, haters, trolls, BG, MV, Evil MV, BG..Haters..

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 30, 2018, 08:50:18 PM
Is Senda live now?   Or did you mix up threads?  Asking for a friend......................

Wrong thread I guess.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2018, 09:05:28 PM
Wrong thread I guess.

Well the Martian will do that to you.   it ain't worth mixing it up with the 'yelly man'

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 30, 2018, 07:22:48 PM
EXPLORER SHORTS !
ELASTIC WAIST CARGO SHORTS !
LOUNGE SHORTS !
KNOCKAROUNDS FULL ELASTIC SHORTS !
RIPSTOP EXPEDITIONS CARGO SHORTS !
RELAXED FIT SHORTS !
MOISTER WICKING CARGO SHORTS !
MARINE SIDE ELASTIC CARGO SHORTS !
RENEGADE CARGO SHORTS !...

Free wiping stick with purchases over $50

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 30, 2018, 09:06:43 PM
Well the Martian will do that to it.   it ain't worth mixing it up with the 'yelly man'

I was walking out of the Astros game. I think they will repeat.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2018, 09:07:54 PM
I was walking out of the Astros game. I think they will repeat.

Nice!  There is every chance of that.

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 30, 2018, 08:58:19 PM
Correct. As legend goes, he was consultant to Walter Cronkite.  Was this ever verified?

Also, is he a college graduate?

#JustAskin'

Telly
I researched RCH a while back and about shit myself when I found out what the...
International Angstrom Medal for Excellence in Science, 1993
and
Ig Nobel Prize for Astronomy 1997
actually were...
and even more surprised he mentions them proudly !

the only position I could find was a second rate tour guide at a small venue
and I don’t think Walter even knew who he was...

Quote from: chefist on April 30, 2018, 08:48:27 PM
I've asked this before...I don't really believe he's read all those books...am I wrong? Seems he would have absorbed some knowledge through osmosis at least...idk

Remember, he is a natural speed reader.

He read “A Brief History Of Time” in its entirety on a bus ride.

Well you have to wash it to get rid of the coke smell.

I asked how pimps get the smell of cheap regime off the money but I got reprimanded for venturing into sexual territory.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 30, 2018, 09:16:45 PM
Well you have to wash it to get rid of the coke smell.

I asked how pimps get the smell of cheap regime off the money but I got reprimanded for venturing into sexual territory.

;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 30, 2018, 09:13:10 PM
Remember, he is a natural speed reader.

He read “A Brief History Of Time” in its entirety on a bus ride.
a very good book, I read it when it first came out
geared for a person with...say an eighth grade education
it’s purpose was to generate an interest in physics for young people...

I would have thought SENDA would have found it “beneath” his intellectual capacity !
note: that last statement was a joke !

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 30, 2018, 09:08:30 PM
George is wearing his trademark red shorts.

I thought he had an accident and they needed a washing badly.