• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

with all the people SENDA REALLY HATES...
you know, the “imaginary” TROLLS HATERS AND MEAN SPIRITED PEOPLE...

I am just betting he might really enjoy a government “freebie”
(cost ZERO, by the way)
like in that movie or book (never saw or read) where a time of say 12 hours was allowed for people to do anything WITHOUT consequence...
George could make all those evil enemies to pay...

oh, wait....
has he considered what the very disgruntled taxpayers of California might do ?
what pissed of healthcare professionals might do ?
what stiffed pizza delivery people might do ?
what the Food Max Old Crone might do ?
what the whole city of Pittsburgh might do ?
what the other residents of the Hacienda might do ?
what those adolescent busty blonde girls might do ?
what Hacienda management might do ?
what his caregiver might do ?
what his Physician, that was FORCED to perform his colonoscopy might do?
what the kids on the corner that play rap might do ?
what the Martinez Police might do ?
what Fluffy might do ?

scratch that idea, not good for SENDA

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 30, 2018, 12:01:17 PM
When Falkie complains that YouTube takes a big cut and we should donate by PayPal I say "I do not trust PayPal, they steal cat food money".

It gets him flummoxed.
LOL
yea, I remember the “GREAT PAYPAL THEFT OF MY CAT FOOD MONEY”

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Norm on April 30, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
Intercepted!

lawl. At least that one isn't mine. I would just shoot it to his PP account. Or send some stuff via Amazon.

I feel nostalgic. I like sending gifts to random strangers. I just have really bad taste in strangers, I guess. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1fcqyVx2Dg
is it me ?
or does this sound like the FAT CUNT from Martinez ?

I am still of the opinion he could still, maybe, get “that chair”
IF he would apologize to...
Asia
Keith Rowland
Tracey Smith
Bellgab
Grub
Abram
his personal caregiver
Ratty Patty
and tip the Pizza Delivery person he “forgot about”

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 30, 2018, 12:53:22 PM
lawl. At least that one isn't mine. I would just shoot it to his PP account. Or send some stuff via Amazon.

I feel nostalgic. I like sending gifts to random strangers. I just have really bad taste in strangers, I guess.

Well, I am stranger than some.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 30, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

So I guess this means we aren’t going on the cruise?

I am missing something key here.  Falkie repeatedly talks about  hiring some crack security team, and that everyone who comes to the compound will have to be heavily vetted and will be put into blacked out vehicles, will have to wear black hoods, etc.  First, why would someone want to go to the compound to begin with?  To see some fat, stank-bloated hoarder?  We get To see that daily now from the comfort of our homes.  Secondly,  where is he going to get the money for these James Bond villain plans?   He can't pay his $160 electric bill.  Seriojsly, where's the money coming from?

just listened to a funny clip on “Route 66”
so named because his home button is “sticking”, and I warned him about keeping all devices away from his.... when he is “plunging the toilet”

anyway just found out George needs new shorts...
and he only shops at the “King Size Store”...
could that be “code” for the “FAT MAN’S STORE...we carry as large as the come, if you need bigger...then you really don’t need because your ASS it too FAT to get off your Sofa Bed anyway”

George after being offered shorts, declined as it is necessary to get “measured” by the salesman (poor guy) at the Fat Man’s Store before he purchases a NEW PAIR OF RED SHORTS...

this ALL sounds VERY COMPLICATED to me !

I am sure we be getting an update soon....
did his caregiver drive him to the Fat Man’s Store ?
did he invite slow Kathy to get a samsquatch’s perspective ?
has George increased his girth since last visit ?
has George approached them about Free Shorts as the elastic failed on his previous pair ?
will the NEW SHORTS BE RED ?
will he wear underwear or go bare to try on NEW SHORTS ?
will they approach him again to be a FAT MAN’s MODEL ?
will George begin twitching uncontrollably as he is being measured ?
so so many questions
(might take a couple of 4 hour plus live videos to cover this)

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 30, 2018, 01:28:11 PM
I am missing something key here.  Falkie repeatedly talks about  hiring some crack security team, and that everyone who comes to the compound will have to be heavily vetted and will be put into blacked out vehicles, will have to wear black hoods, etc.  First, why would someone want to go to the compound to begin with?  To see some fat, stank-bloated hoarder?  We get To see that daily now from the comfort of our homes.  Secondly,  where is he going to get the money for these James Bond villain plans?   He can't pay his $160 electric bill.  Seriojsly, where's the money coming from?
has anyone actually pulled a calculator out and totaled EVERYTHING Falkie has discussed “buying”
I would be interested...
rough guess only here...
hmmmm
$150K
let’s see where that puts him...
ok, got it !
1000 SUSCRIBERS AT $150 EACH
PLUS $10 EACH MONTHLY EXPENSES

ok, I see where Falkie is coming from now
LOL

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 30, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

From the "free" category on CraigsList...so STFU, he's done his research

3OctaveFart

Quote from: FallenSeraph on April 30, 2018, 11:40:40 AM
YouTube should start booting people like him off that platform.
I don't know why they do not toss the Falkies and Casios. Whatever else it may be now, YouTube is a business and these creators bring nothing to the table.

Senda has had at least five years to generate something of use for the site and has failed. He can go rattle his pan on Dailymotion.

5 years, at least 10000 hours, so much for the "10000 hour rule".

Quote from: chefist on April 30, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

Oh, he's done his research, as in "he's seen videos?" You've convinced me.  Instead of Disney World, My family and I would like four tickets to see the coyote-proof SendaDome ( tm), in hopes of seeing the elusive twelve sandwich-eating hoarder, the misguided Amish lad, and the mysterious Six Week man, who but a year ago was living high on the Riviera, but has found his new Shangri la in the Nevada desert.  Please reserve four spots on the blacked-out vehicle, and begin the vetting process right away.  Thank you.  -The Mulgreavey Family

Quote from: ONeill on April 30, 2018, 02:03:18 PM
Is the fat cunt dead?
I dunno...
have the taxpayers taken to the street to rejoice ?
has the governor declared today an official holiday ?
are emergency rooms in the Bay Area actually looking forward to a Falkie FREE ER ?
is slow Kathy bitchin’ cause the FAT CUNT had no life insurance ?

unless ALL of these are taking place...
I would guess the FAT CUNT ISN’T DEAD...YET !

Quote from: chefist on April 30, 2018, 02:09:17 PM
and I thought I had the answer...
oh well

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 30, 2018, 02:29:41 PM
I don't know why they do not toss the Falkies and Casios. Whatever else it may be now, YouTube is a business and these creators bring nothing to the table.

Senda has had at least five years to generate something of use for the site and has failed. He can go rattle his pan on Dailymotion.
well, he is !
I believe that is where “THE GREAT slow KATHY got ROBBED and ASSAULTED by a BLACK MAN (NOT racist...well maybe it was ?)” SCAM CON GRIFT was found !
LOL

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 30, 2018, 02:52:29 PM
Oh, he's done his research, as in "he's seen videos?" You've convinced me.  Instead of Disney World, My family and I would like four tickets to see the coyote-proof SendaDome ( tm), in hopes of seeing the elusive twelve sandwich-eating hoarder, the misguided Amish lad, and the mysterious Six Week man, who but a year ago was living high on the Riviera, but has found his new Shangri la in the Nevada desert.  Please reserve four spots on the blacked-out vehicle, and begin the vetting process right away.  Thank you.  -The Mulgreavey Family
I might suggest asking Falkie what the going rate will be...
and
will slow Kathy (probably nude) be serving your family breakfast in bed ?
will George, personally, prepare his world renowned half thawed chicken carcass soup for dinner ?
will there be a meet and great ? is this extra or included ?
he hates children, you know
will slow Kathy be in an adult diaper during your stay, after breakfast
will George have enough sofa beds for your family ?
better be asking some question first !

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on April 30, 2018, 02:36:36 PM
5 years, at least 10000 hours, so much for the "10000 hour rule".
LOL
so much for doing the same thing over and over and over...
and somehow hoping for a different outcome

can’t fix stupid comes to mind

3OctaveFart

You can't fix stupid indeed, YouTube conceded that with the demonetization policy and Rowland and whatever handlers still exist have realized it for MiTD.

It's like Senda and Heather Wade don't even understand the point is to produce profitable content. In fact it's the only point. Hurt feewings and AlienCon and kitty chow don't enter into it. The only compelling thing about the brands, such as they are, of Senda and Heather is their conflicts with their various detractors. That's it! Nothing else. And they don't even get it.

The first autocomplete for 'george senda' on YouTube is 'george senda trolls'. That is his only worthy product, and it's not even really his.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 30, 2018, 01:51:12 PM
... anyway just found out George needs new shorts...
and he only shops at the “King Size Store”...
could that be “code” for the “FAT MAN’S STORE...

They have very wide aisles, and a fleet of fat cars lined up out front

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 30, 2018, 07:05:45 PM
WTF ?
I pull up that site...
AND THE FIRST CATEGORY IS ACTIVE WEAR !
LOL
I am laughing my ass off !
they even carry ACTIVE SHORTS !
LOL

EXPLORER SHORTS !
ELASTIC WAIST CARGO SHORTS !
LOUNGE SHORTS !
KNOCKAROUNDS FULL ELASTIC SHORTS !
RIPSTOP EXPEDITIONS CARGO SHORTS !
RELAXED FIT SHORTS !
MOISTER WICKING CARGO SHORTS !
MARINE SIDE ELASTIC CARGO SHORTS !
RENEGADE CARGO SHORTS !

well, I am relieved to have found out most go up to 68 INCHES FAT (imagine that...5 FOOT 8 INCHES around the gut of some FAT ASS)...
Falkie could pack on 5 MORE INCHES EASY and still shop there !
LOL

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 30, 2018, 07:22:48 PM
EXPLORER SHORTS !
ELASTIC WAIST CARGO SHORTS !
LOUNGE SHORTS !
KNOCKAROUNDS FULL ELASTIC SHORTS !
RIPSTOP EXPEDITIONS CARGO SHORTS !
RELAXED FIT SHORTS !
MOISTER WICKING CARGO SHORTS !
MARINE SIDE ELASTIC CARGO SHORTS !
RENEGADE CARGO SHORTS !

well, I am relieved to have found out most go up to 68 INCHES FAT (imagine that...5 FOOT 8 INCHES around the gut of some FAT ASS)...
Falkie could pack on 5 MORE INCHES EASY and still shop there !
LOL

Did I send the petit fat cunt link?

and another thing...
WTF ?
A FAT STORE THAT USES NO FALKIESK TYPE FULL FIGURE FAT ASSES TO MODEL THEIR GIANT FAT SIZE SHORTS ??

He went more in depth on money laundering. Going as far as to speculate on the brands of fabric softener. He thinks Snuggle would not be masculine enough so they would use Bounce.

He got offended when his knowledge was questioned so he looked up on wiki or snopes and found that 4 out of 5 large bills have trace amounts of coke on them. Then with a stern look he said “I know what I am talking about”.

Aperantly his friend Paul told him all about it.