• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 04:00:47 PM
Rally Squirrel,
keep believing in nothing, that's what the deceiver Satan wants.
But on the other hand God said that not ALL are destine for Eternal Heaven -some are destine for Eternal damnation and will go to Eternal Hell.

Rally may well believe "nothing" in terms of Hell, but he is closer to the truth than you are ZaZa.  The Hellfire Doctrine is a false teaching and you need to educate yourself further if you consider yourself a believer.

A place  where one's soul writhes in torment for all eternity simply does not exist.  There is nothing in the Bible which teaches this.  The doctrine is just another man-made bullshit twisting of the word to keep people in fear and to keep church collection plates full.

That said, I do have a question for you that you, and only you are in a position to answer.  The Bible does not teach it, and none on Bellgab can answer except you:  What do Yak balls taste like? Not the cooked Rocky Mountain Oyster type, but the raw, sweaty, hairy type still attached to the bull that you suck on?  Thanks in advance.    ;)

Rally Squirrel,
But on the other hand God said that not ALL are destine for Eternal Heaven -some are destine for Eternal damnation and will go to Eternal Hell.

Satan is fictional as well but I consider him the protagonist in all his stories.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 04:17:13 PM
Evil Twin Of Zen, yes sorry I forget about apes.
Sorry I didn't mean to ignore your ancestors.

it's ok that you openly display your ignorance of the theory.

there is ample information at your fingertips should you decide to correct that educational failing.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 03:55:33 PM
Rally Squirrel, here is an idea for you to play a joke on Falkie.
If you can get some 'snip' of Abram's voice from his videos with Falkie and call Falkie and just play back to him.
But it must be something very special that Abram said so it get's Falkie spinning.... :)

A snipit is lame. At least a full sound board of Abe would be comparable to a cheesy morning zoo radio prank.

Idiots like you just make me look even more brilliant.

ZaZa

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on August 16, 2017, 04:29:45 PM
Rally may well believe "nothing" in terms of Hell, but he is closer to the truth than you are ZaZa.  The Hellfire Doctrine is a false teaching and you need to educate yourself further if you consider yourself a believer.

A place  where one's soul writhes in torment for all eternity simply does not exist.  There is nothing in the Bible which teaches this.  The doctrine is just another man-made bullshit twisting of the word to keep people in fear and to keep church collection plates full.

That said, I do have a question for you that you, and only you are in a position to answer.  The Bible does not teach it, and none on Bellgab can answer except you:  What do Yak balls taste like? Not the cooked Rocky Mountain Oyster type, but the raw, sweaty, hairy type still attached to the bull that you suck on?  Thanks in advance.    ;)

Billy Joe Mulgreavey,
your ass is jealous of your mouth because your mouth produces much more shit than your ass is.
you posted total fictional nonsense. 
And I only read 50% of it and after vomiting I stopped.

ZaZa

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 16, 2017, 04:45:55 PM
A snipit is lame. At least a full sound board of Abe would be comparable to a cheesy morning zoo radio prank.

Idiots like you just make me look even more brilliant.

Rally Squirrel,
don't get upset with me, My apology. I just custom suited my idea to the low IQ level that you have. That's all. :) :) :)

bateman

BREAKING: SENDA NEWS NETWORK SNN CAN EXCLUSIVELY REPORT THERE MAY NOT BE A LIVE STREAM TONIGHT. THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY. STAY TUNED TO SNN FOR UPDATES.

ZaZa

Quote from: bateman on August 16, 2017, 05:48:19 PM

BREAKING: SENDA NEWS NETWORK SNN CAN EXCLUSIVELY REPORT THERE MAY NOT BE A LIVE STREAM TONIGHT. THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY. STAY TUNED TO SNN FOR UPDATES.

This BREAKING NEWS was brought to you by the "HIGH IQ batewoman NEWS AGENCY"

bateman

UPDATE: SENDA NEWS NETWORK SNN CONFIRMS LIVE STREAM HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO ABRAM NOT HAVING MONEY OR SOMETHING.

Quote from: bateman on August 16, 2017, 05:54:40 PM

UPDATE: SENDA NEWS NETWORK SNN CONFIRMS LIVE STREAM HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO ABRAM NOT HAVING MONEY OR SOMETHING.

What?  Does Falkie's new mixer take quarters or  something?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on August 16, 2017, 06:02:46 PM
What?  Does Falkie's new mixer take quarters or  something?

He has a mixer?  He can't make a Kindle work and he thinks he has the moxie to fly a mixer?   :o

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 16, 2017, 06:07:43 PM
He has a mixer?  He can't make a Kindle work and he thinks he has the moxie to fly a mixer?   :o

Yeah...he purchased a used one On eBay a couple weeks back.  He said it worked to begin with, then said it was defective later, I believe.  Woe to the poor bastard who sold it to him.

Quote from: bateman on August 16, 2017, 05:54:40 PM

Well there is always Amy tonight    8)

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on August 16, 2017, 06:11:50 PM
Yeah...he purchased a used one On eBay a couple weeks back.  He said it worked to begin with, then said it was defective later, I believe.  Woe to the poor bastard who sold it to him.

Well I guess it can sit on the shelf and collect dust and grease with all his other 'treasures'.

That cartoon YP made of his financial philosophy is still relevant.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 16, 2017, 06:16:15 PM
Well I guess it can sit on the shelf and collect dust and grease with all his other 'treasures'.

So relevant that Sendanomics AKA Falkinomics shall be taught at all the finer institutions throughout the Kingdoms of the Senaverse AKA the Falkiverse..both (tm).

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 16, 2017, 06:16:15 PM

Do you have a link to that cartoon? I don't think I've seen it.

Quote from: chefist on August 16, 2017, 06:25:00 PM
Do you have a link to that cartoon? I don't think I've seen it.

There are two papers covering the entire theory I believe.  I think Brig has them.

MAX

Rally Squirrel,

"some are destine (sp),  for Eternal damnation and will go to Eternal  (sp) Hell",     please explain the difference asking for a friend, Thank You

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on August 16, 2017, 06:28:52 PM
There are two papers covering the entire theory I believe.  I think Brig has them.

I hope she does have them.   Otherwise I fear they may have been lost in one of the attachment database mishaps. 

It's important that they be preserved for future generations...........  Right up there with the Keynesian Cross and the Laffer Curve  in its economic
significance

ZaZa

Quote from: MAX on August 16, 2017, 06:36:33 PM
"some are destine (sp),  for Eternal damnation and will go to Eternal  (sp) Hell",     please explain the difference asking for a friend, Thank You

MAX,
if you have had high IQ you would know.

....but since you were polite and said Thank You, I'm not going to ignore your question :)  - but I must ask for clarification,
                                                                                                                                        difference between what?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 05:53:42 PM
This BREAKING NEWS was brought to you by the "HIGH IQ batewoman NEWS AGENCY"
Who is this batewoman you keep mentioning? I hope it's not official. I'll scratch her eyes out.

heater

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 16, 2017, 08:03:55 PM
Who is this batewoman you keep mentioning? I hope it's not official. I'll scratch her eyes out.

You and me both sister.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 16, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

Roswells, Art
Dear cutie Miss Skirt, the batewoman is some whining bitch who got "her" ass whipped by some Heather (Redacted)
Weak personality syndrome.

bateman

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 08:15:02 PM
Roswells, Art
Dear cutie Miss Skirt, the batewoman is some whining bitch who got "her" ass whipped by some Heather (Redacted)
Weak personality syndrome.

Your parents never loved you.

Quote from: bateman on August 16, 2017, 07:59:35 PM
https://youtu.be/fIkQ6JKPaHw

IF ONLY YOU WOULD DONATE
DREAM BIG....
yesterday the damn Nintendo was $300, today it is $300 "to $400 !
needs a new cell phone from Metro ?
thought he had an iPhone he used and a cell phone ?
he is banned from YouTube because of "emails" from sewergab
Is Abram "expected" to PAY Falkie $$ PLUS bring food for the "PRIVILEGE" of visiting Casa Senda ?
Falkie is pissed because he broke the mixer is broken ?

*thank you George...for explaining why your LIVE STREAM is a no go

Quote from: bateman on August 16, 2017, 08:21:47 PM

that goes for the ones he thinks are his parents too!

ZaZa

Quote from: batewoman on August 16, 2017, 08:21:47 PM

batewoman,
even my best friend RosvellsArt MissSkirt could deliver much more devastating punch, she can even sprinkled with a solid doze of sarcasm,
you - you are just so soooo l a m e  ;)

bateman

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 08:32:02 PM
batewoman,
even my best friend RosvellsArt MissSkirt could deliver much more devastating punch, she can even sprinkled with a solid doze of sarcasm,
you - you are just so soooo l a m e  ;)

You're just words on a screen with a whore of a mother. Boring.