• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sean David Morton

Started by Boomer, March 04, 2009, 11:21:54 PM

Dyna-X

Quote from: expat on June 22, 2017, 04:52:02 PM
Yes. Today's Strange Universe Radio was a replay. Free advice to the Federal Marshals: Go knock on Kerry Cassidy's door.

She had him on video-chat the other day and he was acting so casually he could fool nearly anyone - not like what you would expect from somebody about to go to prison.  Cassidy was basically treating him as a hero. I was distracted worrying about who would take care of the cats and kittens for the next umpteen years - although Kerry said she would take one. Is it possible Kerry Cassidy could get charges for harboring him? As I understand she is still in London.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2XdOhu9Mjo

chefist

SDM...new spokesman for...

albrecht

Quote from: Chefist on June 22, 2017, 07:24:20 PM
SDM...new spokesman for...

In exchange for a celebrity endorsement they could offer him some free food and allowed to sleep in the janitor's closet in various locations as he outwits Federal agents in his crusader cape.

expat

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 22, 2017, 07:21:33 PM
Is it possible Kerry Cassidy could get charges for harboring him?

I was only kidding about Kerry. I don't think she needs a boyfriend--especially not a wanted felon.

Dyna-X

Quote from: expat on June 23, 2017, 09:44:03 AM
I was only kidding about Kerry. I don't think she needs a boyfriend--especially not a wanted felon.
;D They are both in the same area of California and stranger things have happened. I had the impression Michael Schratt was more her type - they would make a cute couple.

albrecht

Quote from: expat on June 23, 2017, 09:44:03 AM
I thought I heard something about Kerry being one of the people bilked by one of SDM's scheme? I can't recall where or even if I did see that somewhere so it might be "fake news."

http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/2017/06/19/sean-david-morton-skips-out-on-sentencing-arrest-warrant-issued/comment-page-1/
Department of Justice  responded to our email and verified Morton’s arrest warrant.

â€œHe (Sean David Morton) failed to appear for sentencing as ordered by the court here in Los Angeles. The judge has issued an arrest warrant. His case is not before the Supreme Court in any way.” Department of Justice, US attorney’s office is not aware of any appeal.

Confirmed actual warrant issued.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2017, 04:05:21 PM
I thought I heard something about Kerry being one of the people bilked by one of SDM's scheme? I can't recall where or even if I did see that somewhere so it might be "fake news."

http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/2017/06/19/sean-david-morton-skips-out-on-sentencing-arrest-warrant-issued/comment-page-1/
Department of Justice  responded to our email and verified Morton’s arrest warrant.

â€œHe (Sean David Morton) failed to appear for sentencing as ordered by the court here in Los Angeles. The judge has issued an arrest warrant. His case is not before the Supreme Court in any way.” Department of Justice, US attorney’s office is not aware of any appeal.

Confirmed actual warrant issued.

Is there a reward for his fat ass?

expat

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2017, 04:05:21 PM

It's true. She gave SDM $117,000 to invest for her and never saw a penny of it ever again. It was her inheritance from her mother. Bill Ryan, her ex, also lost $25,000--he says this:

" Astonishingly for me, as an aside that really does say something about Kerry, she has completely let that go and appears to bear Sean no ill-will of any kind. I don't know many people who could do that, and I have been unable to do that myself. "

ref: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?88821-Sean-David-Morton

Jackstar

Obvious state-sponsored thievery is obvious.

albrecht

I guess SDM hasn't been caught yet but he should learn lessons from people like "Mr. Social Security" shyster. You need to plan for eventualities: have foreign accounts, fake passports, an identity already "operating" with credit cards, DLs, etc and research what countries have extradition and for what/how and so on. Then when you flee it is, somewhat, easier.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SOCIAL_SECURITY_FRAUD_KENTUCKY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2017, 01:11:21 PM
I guess SDM hasn't been caught yet but he should learn lessons from people like "Mr. Social Security" shyster. You need to plan for eventualities: have foreign accounts, fake passports, an identity already "operating" with credit cards, DLs, etc and research what countries have extradition and for what/how and so on. Then when you flee it is, somewhat, easier.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SOCIAL_SECURITY_FRAUD_KENTUCKY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
This guy, who blogged hilariously about Conspirasea Cruise, (well worth the read) has an update and advice for SDM:
https://violentmetaphors.com/2017/06/23/sean-david-morton-please-call-a-lawyer/

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2017, 01:11:21 PM

Have to admit that a small part of me hopes he is safely ensconced down in Costa Rica.   Of course that part will go away when I look
at my next paycheck stub.  Then I'll hope he is for Leavenworth.............. 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 26, 2017, 03:08:30 PM
Have to admit that a small part of me hopes he is safely ensconced down in Costa Rica.   Of course that part will go away when I look
at my next paycheck stub.  Then I'll hope he is for Leavenworth..............
Yeah, I guess everyone (or most) at some point in their life think about escapism and some caper and get away with it. Great Train Robbery or other famous examples. But, yeah, when it hurts actual people, not even, how many justify- "rich folks," "government," nameless corporations," etc ""they are insured" but when you realize the scams, especially in these cases, hurt not only the government, or public good, (that we, or most pay taxes into,) but people- folks who had "Mr. Social Security" and other corrupt lawyers or people like SDM hawk- often not only lose their money but also the benefits or tax-breaks, often sometimes initially legitimate, due to their scams. And will pay penalties, claw-backs, or even criminal sanction. So doubly screwed because, as most know, but many don't pay attention too- when you sign a tax form or government form, even with an attorney or accountant that prepared it,  to the IRS/etc YOU are responsible and there are various fine prints that say your lawyer or accountant is not because you provided the information. And, worse, with a SDM-type scam, where you don't even use someone trained. So get them caught I say, but in a fun manner of highjinx, blog posts, twitters, and speculations.

Lunger

Let's hope he gets the full 600 years....

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Lunger on July 22, 2017, 08:39:33 AM
Let's hope he gets the full 600 years....

It would be nice if Morton and Noory could share a cell.

albrecht

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 22, 2017, 01:10:26 PM
Ha. Last report on SDM was that he ditched the missus, who was seen at Disneyland "furiously texting," and did his radio show from a mobile phone while driving around LA. I haven't heard any update on her sentencing or update on his status. I presume he is still at large- literally.
https://ufowatchdog.blogspot.com/2017/06/wanted-felon-morton-broadcasts-on-run.html

Dyna-X

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 22, 2017, 01:10:26 PM
They could probably find Morton with Remote Viewing, problem is the worm is probably already in Costa Rica. He's not entirely stupid like Noory. His entire scheme to appeal was a ruse while he planned his getaway.

Lunger

Quote from: albrecht on July 22, 2017, 01:37:25 PM
Ha. Last report on SDM was that he ditched the missus, who was seen at Disneyland "furiously texting," and did his radio show from a mobile phone while driving around LA. I haven't heard any update on her sentencing or update on his status. I presume he is still at large- literally.
https://ufowatchdog.blogspot.com/2017/06/wanted-felon-morton-broadcasts-on-run.html

No Shit!   He's "at large"    That's hilarious.

My money is on Samoa!

The United States maintains diplomatic relations but, according to the above-mentioned list, does not have extradition treaties with the following countries:

Afghanistan
    Algeria
    Andorra
    Angola
    Armenia
    Bahrain
    Bangladesh
    Belarus
    Botswana
    Brunei
    Burkina Faso
    Burma
    Burundi
    Cambodia
    Cameroon
    Cape Verde
    Central African Republic
    Chad
    China (except Hong Kong)
    Comoros
    Congo (Kinshasa)
    Djibouti
    Equatorial Guinea
    Eritrea
    Ethiopia
    Gabon
    Guinea
    Guinea-Bissau
    Indonesia
    Ivory Coast
    Kazakhstan
    Kuwait
    Laos
    Lebanon
    Libya
    Madagascar
    Maldives
    Mali
    Marshall Islands
    Mauritania
    Micronesia
    Moldova
    Mongolia
    Morocco
    Mozambique
    Namibia
    Nepal
    Niger
    Oman
    Qatar
    Russia
    Rwanda
    Samoa
    São Tomé & Príncipe
    Saudi Arabia
    Senegal
    Somalia
    Sudan
    South Sudan
    Togo
    Tunisia
    Uganda
    Ukraine
    United Arab Emirates
    Uzbekistan
    Vanuatu
    Vatican City
    Vietnam
    Yemen

And the countries formerly part of Yugoslavia:

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Croatia
    Kosovo
    Macedonia
    Montenegro
    Serbia

As well as these countries that have no diplomatic relations with the United States:

Bhutan
    Iran (relations severed in 1980)
    North Korea
    Syria (relations suspended in 2012)

paladin1991

Quote from: Lunger on July 23, 2017, 09:06:36 AM

My money is on Samoa!

The United States maintains diplomatic relations but, according to the above-mentioned list, does not have extradition treaties with the following countries:

Afghanistan
    Algeria
    Andorra
    Angola
    Armenia
    Bahrain
    Bangladesh
    Belarus
    Botswana
    Brunei
    Burkina Faso
    Burma
    Burundi
    Cambodia
    Cameroon
    Cape Verde
    Central African Republic
    Chad
    China (except Hong Kong)
    Comoros
    Congo (Kinshasa)
    Djibouti
    Equatorial Guinea
    Eritrea
    Ethiopia
    Gabon
    Guinea
    Guinea-Bissau
    Indonesia
    Ivory Coast
    Kazakhstan
    Kuwait
    Laos
    Lebanon
    Libya
    Madagascar
    Maldives
    Mali
    Marshall Islands
    Mauritania
    Micronesia
    Moldova
    Mongolia
    Morocco
    Mozambique
    Namibia
    Nepal
    Niger
    Oman
    Qatar
    Russia
    Rwanda
    Samoa
    São Tomé & Príncipe
    Saudi Arabia
    Senegal
    Somalia
    Sudan
    South Sudan
    Togo
    Tunisia
    Uganda
    Ukraine
    United Arab Emirates
    Uzbekistan
    Vanuatu
    Vatican City
    Vietnam
    Yemen

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Croatia
    Kosovo
    Macedonia
    Montenegro
    Serbia

As well as these countries that have no diplomatic relations with the United States:

Bhutan
    North Korea

Shit.  The only places on that list I would want to be in are Samoa and Andorra

albrecht

Quote from: Lunger on July 23, 2017, 09:06:36 AM

My money is on Samoa!

Afghanistan
    Algeria
    Andorra
    Angola
    Armenia
    Bahrain
    Bangladesh
    Belarus
    Botswana
    Brunei
    Burkina Faso
    Burma
    Burundi
    Cambodia
    Cameroon
    Cape Verde
    Central African Republic
    Chad
    China (except Hong Kong)
    Comoros
    Congo (Kinshasa)
    Djibouti
    Equatorial Guinea
    Eritrea
    Ethiopia
    Gabon
    Guinea
    Guinea-Bissau
    Indonesia
    Ivory Coast
    Kazakhstan
    Kuwait
    Laos
    Lebanon
    Libya
    Madagascar
    Maldives
    Mali
    Marshall Islands
    Mauritania
    Micronesia
    Moldova
    Mongolia
    Morocco
    Mozambique
    Namibia
    Nepal
    Niger
    Oman
    Qatar
    Russia
    Rwanda
    Samoa
    São Tomé & Príncipe
    Saudi Arabia
    Senegal
    Somalia
    Sudan
    South Sudan
    Togo
    Tunisia
    Uganda
    Ukraine
    United Arab Emirates
    Uzbekistan
    Vanuatu
    Vatican City
    Vietnam
    Yemen

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Croatia
    Kosovo
    Macedonia
    Montenegro
    Serbia

Bhutan
    North Korea
In some of those backwards countries him showing up with his girth (being fat is often seen in poor countries as "you must be rich") and in that epic flowing Knights Templar robe he might be "the man who would be king" ala Kipling's story. Then again. in some of them the natives might think- very fat 'long-pig' and he might find himself on a spit or in a boiling pot and the women using his smaller bones to adorn their noses.

Lunger

Quote from: albrecht on July 23, 2017, 09:03:27 PM
In some of those backwards countries him showing up with his girth (being fat is often seen in poor countries as "you must be rich") and in that epic flowing Knights Templar robe he might be "the man who would be king" ala Kipling's story. Then again. in some of them the natives might think- very fat 'long-pig' and he might find himself on a spit or in a boiling pot and the women using his smaller bones to adorn their noses.

I could really go for some Long Pig.

albrecht

Quote from: Lunger on July 23, 2017, 11:29:48 PM
I could really go for some Long Pig.
Buy SPAM, apparently it closely approximates the taste of human flesh, particularly white "long-pig" who feeds on much salt and preservatives for their meals, and why it is popular in the South Seas etc. Supposedly.

Lunger

Quote from: albrecht on July 24, 2017, 06:27:16 PM
Buy SPAM, apparently it closely approximates the taste of human flesh, particularly white "long-pig" who feeds on much salt and preservatives for their meals, and why it is popular in the South Seas etc. Supposedly.

Spam, Eggs, and Rice.... still the breakfast of champions.

Yes.  I am a local Haole and proud.

Haole Pride!

paladin1991

Quote from: Lunger on July 24, 2017, 11:25:55 PM
Spam, Eggs, and Rice.... still the breakfast of champions.

Yes.  I am a local Haole and proud.

Haole Pride!
Mmmmmm.    That breakfast of Champions, I'll have breakfast 4 times a day.   Please.

Zetaspeak

SDM is this years Pokemon Go. Gotta catch the crock.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Zetaspeak on July 26, 2017, 12:13:29 PM

crook indeed, I wonder where Mr. Morton is hiding?

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on July 26, 2017, 12:13:29 PM
I just hope he is wearing that Knights Templar robe when he is caught. Would make a great mugshot.