• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

VC

Liberace! said in his podcast that HW should do her own show, meaning w/o the LNM Vara network or anyone else, though he may not have specificity pointed at Vara. Genius!

Before HW was on LNM this betabitch was begging for money constantly, and now his first guest is a no show.

I honestly think HW was "dropping out" or "dumb lucky" to leave LNM before betabitch shut it down. He had no money to support HW, and the audio quality was shitty anyway.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 14, 2019, 10:48:10 PM
How can you not stay tuned for the last exciting hour?

Caught the last in bed, pleased to hear that (check my accuracy on this) that Rand thinks Nibiru is now outbound and the current earth changes we've seen are maybe all of it? I'm going to re-listen to see if he's still predicting a catastrophic pole shift regardless.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 15, 2019, 10:28:19 AM
Caught the last in bed, pleased to hear that (check my accuracy on this) that Rand thinks Nibiru is now outbound and the current earth changes we've seen are maybe all of it? I'm going to re-listen to see if he's still predicting a catastrophic pole shift regardless.

Yes

Yes, I think so...

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2019, 11:12:54 AM
Yes

Yes, I think so...

I just heard the pole shift part where he indicated it would be far worse for us than Mexico; Canada will be safe closer to the pole. Erm...the same pole that's heading to Siberia like a freight train! He also said to stay away from major rivers, coastline, and islands. Makes some sense, except he lives 2 miles from a major river.

More discussion of Planet X/Nibiru's elliptical orbit. The blue-black sun at the far end of the orbit is so hot it's cold. Nibiru approaches us on return from the back side of the sun - ergo we can't see it. IRIS telescope was sent up to track it.

Says it's already been here,  will be leaving us about 2020, and why would that date be significant! An eternal test from the heavens - higher spiritual plan. Planet is being protected by guardian angels of some stripe. They will insure we do not cease to exist. 87 known types of ETs communicating with us, we've been a test tube for billions of years.

Yin and yang in the universe, creation is a test bed for free will - good bad or indifferent. The moment you choose a side (good or bad) your journey/test begins. We have to answer who, why, when we are here and what for.

Planet X dynamics have been with us for 12 years, he's afraid it may separate from the sun's magnetism, agitate it, belch, send out solar bursts. He thinks that is what is happening to our poles now, sends icy jet stream blast farther south. General discussion of how everyone hates winter, esp. Vara!

I like Rand's politics, called the Dems out for going to Puerto Rico to party. Begged Schumer and Pelosi to leave the drama at home - shame on her.

Cautioned us to have survival food and plenty of cat litter, lol! I totally enjoyed this show.

;D

WeinerInHand

Quote from: VC on January 15, 2019, 02:08:16 AM
Liberace! said in his podcast that HW should do her own show, meaning w/o the LNM Vara network or anyone else, though he may not have specificity pointed at Vara. Genius!

Before HW was on LNM this betabitch was begging for money constantly, and now his first guest is a no show.

I honestly think HW was "dropping out" or "dumb lucky" to leave LNM before betabitch shut it down. He had no money to support HW, and the audio quality was shitty anyway.

If it weren't for Vara - Heather would be bigger than the Beatles by now.

Metron2267

Heh, she's a regular Pete Best waiting to happen... ::)

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 15, 2019, 02:03:33 PM
If it weren't for Vara - Heather would be bigger than the Beatles by now.

Maybe even Elvis.

WeinerInHand

I sleep in and the whole thread goes to hell!

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 15, 2019, 09:53:56 PM
I sleep in and the whole thread goes to hell!

Tues is Oak Island Night for me, but I'm listening now.  :-[

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2019, 09:55:27 PM
Tues is Oak Island Night for me, but I'm listening now.  :-[

I have to start driving in a half hour but I'll listen while I drive. I'll catch the opener in the morning.

WeinerInHand

I think the guest is saying that his father has flying saucer technology.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 15, 2019, 10:02:18 PM
I think the guest is saying that his father has flying saucer technology.

Yes, I've heard a bit of this idea on Dark Journalist.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2019, 10:08:02 PM
Yes, I've heard a bit of this idea on Dark Journalist.

Do you still listen to him? I've been out of the loop with him...

WeinerInHand

I'll have to dig out the Pascagoula Incident.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 15, 2019, 10:09:38 PM
Do you still listen to him? I've been out of the loop with him...

Not all the time.  Same with most shows.  I have a lot of shows I listen to, and mostly it depends on the topics.  I try to always catch at least the first hour of Vara tho.  I think the only people I've listened to all their shows is MV,  Praise MV, and Bateman.

Gunner65

I am tired of the UFO speculation BS. 

Gunner65

I guess the CBS Radio Mystery Theater turned into C2C somewhere around 1980...And all these freaks got famous.  I guess I was one of those kids that was not allowed to listen to radio past their bedtime

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2019, 10:13:03 PM
Not all the time.  Same with most shows.  I have a lot of shows I listen to, and mostly it depends on the topics.  I try to always catch at least the first hour of Vara tho.  I think the only people I've listened to all their shows is MV,  Praise MV, and Bateman.

When I drive at night, I'll start off with Clyde Lewis and then listen to Noory's news -- I rarely stick around for the guest. Afterwards, it will be Mark Levin or The Blaze for consevative talk. Sometimes an audio book or just music.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 15, 2019, 10:18:01 PM
I guess the CBS Radio Mystery Theater turned into C2C somewhere around 1980...And all these freaks got famous.

That's my take. I'm not looking for "The Truth," just a good ghost story...

Gunner65

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 15, 2019, 10:19:39 PM
That's my take. I'm not looking for "The Truth," just a good ghost story...
I lived at Shorthill in a valley and we could listen to CB radio

WeinerInHand

You can buy package deals of this show on Audible and I'll listen to them all night when the mood strikes me. I love old time radio.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 15, 2019, 10:18:21 PM
When I drive at night, I'll start off with Clyde Lewis and then listen to Noory's news -- I rarely stick around for the guest. Afterwards, it will be Mark Levin or The Blaze for consevative talk. Sometimes an audio book or just music.

I check coast these days to see what the topic is.  I enjoyed the other night with Syrett hosting.  Tonight coast has a split show with two different guests and topics which doesn't interest me, and Dave has some StarTrek show going on tonight, which also doesn't interest me.  I don't think Heather is going to be on with any drama tonight, so it will probably be a hulu night for me.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 15, 2019, 10:22:06 PM
I lived at Shorthill in a valley and we could listen to CB radio

I had one when I first started driving but I lost interest in what other drivers had to say -- you'd rarely find a good conversation -- just a bunch of braggards bullshitting about how they're all millionaires.

Gunner65

I had an "improvised antennae"  and I could "intercept" some CB transmissions...I caught some of their "handles" it was really cool...and funny...until I discovered that some of the locals were also using a stationary CB unit (not sure what it was called)

Gunner65

They were using a transceiver - and I could tell how close the truckers (who were talking) were

WeinerInHand

Alright, six hundred miles by noon. I should be around for the opener tomorrow. Have a great night!

Gunner65

When there were  trucks loaded with rock from the  quarry coming up the road and then down our hill - I knew when they were coming!

Gunner65

This was the big fear for us kids...getting hit by a "quarry truck" - on Route 671 (1975-1982) Because of the hills and valleys, these trucks could not stop for ANY thing in their way!

They had short green cabs with the company emblem on the door..and 25' trailers...and they did not have "jake brakes"