• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: themudking on March 23, 2017, 11:16:02 PM
out of the box programming on podcast / YouTube channel.

This is a key statement if they want this to continue in the modern world. Especially YouTube, for now.

TigerLily

Quote from: Σ> on March 23, 2017, 05:39:32 PM
i don't agree.  i think she was better when she hosted the gabcast and wasn't doing an impression of art bell with ovaries.

See. I don't hear Art. I hear Dave. She has completely changed her style since Gabcast when she bright

Lilith

Quote from: TigerLily on March 23, 2017, 11:26:04 PM
See. I don't hear Art. I hear Dave. She has completely changed her style since Gabcast when she bright

I hear Dave too, only much worse.

TigerLily

Quote from: Σ> on March 23, 2017, 05:51:50 PM
i think art wants to do it, but i suspect he has anxiety over getting behind the mic.

lol. Now why would he feel anxious? Considering the warm welcome he gets here from his erstwhile fans

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on March 23, 2017, 11:19:57 PM
Shuttup. The last sound business decision you made was to leave C2C when Ramona died.

Why the fuck would you publicly say such a thing? Social retard maybe?

TigerLily

Quote from: Σ> on March 23, 2017, 06:19:48 PM
and by "it" i mean host his old show from time to time.

He's already done "it" considering Airyn's condition

Lilith

Quote from: TigerLily on March 23, 2017, 11:28:48 PM
lol. Now why would he feel anxious? Considering the warm welcome he gets here from his erstwhile fans

Well, after decades of fame, and decades of knowing that you have to listen to the good and the bad, and the trolls on fan forums I suppose one might think he wouldn't feel anxious anymore.

No?

TigerLily

Quote from: Σ> on March 23, 2017, 06:54:35 PM
bellgab is great dump material.  no doubt, and thank you for pointing this out.  it needs to be said.  weekly.

But please dump daily. It's healthy. Just be careful when lighting the results on fire

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 23, 2017, 11:34:34 PM
But please dump daily. It's healthy. Just be careful when lighting the results on fire

TigerLily

Quote from: brig ☕ on March 23, 2017, 11:32:09 PM
Well, after decades of fame, and decades of knowing that you have to listen to the good and the bad, and the trolls on fan forums I suppose one might think he wouldn't feel anxious anymore.

No?

Mebbe. Knot shore

oy-way

Quote from: Art Bell on March 23, 2017, 10:30:48 PM
I don't come here a lot because I want need or am seeking praise or ass kissing, that's the last damn thing I would expect from Bell Gab. I came here because I like the rough and tumble atmosphere in this group and have made many of my own contributions over the Years. I can give every bit as good as I get, But i just am not going to unmask people and go after their lives and Family's. I use my real name and almost nobody else does, I guess for fear of the above stuff happening to them?

I have never lied about anything including the Stalker stuff that did happen exactly as I told you it did. I have made mistakes in judgement with respect to my career which I think I have admitted here and elsewhere, I am many things but a liar is not one of them.

I do have COPD which is something that kind of sneaks up on you over time, it is not so bad that I could not do a show if I decided to do so. I did get a very serious case of pneumonia which set me back big time but I am for the moment pretty much ok.

At the expense of drawing fire I will say again that Heather is miles and miles better in the last Year and that is my Professional judgment, it is also the Judgment of many people I respect. It seems to me that the people in this forum should be proud of her, she was after all one of us.

That is a bit of a update for those who need ammo.

Art

Allow me to fire a shot or perhaps more appropriately a firecracker at this nonsense.
If Heather Wade is so freaking good as you are claiming she is explain please why almost all of the radio stations you left her with,why they left.
There is only 3 (three) radio stations listed on MITD site, and who knows if all of them are carrying her show,
well one station 100% for sure is, Pahrump â€" KNYE 95.1 FM but the other two who knows.
You see you are trying again to force your bs on us.
I just made you look really stupid I realize that but you open yourself to it, you see you can not be objective, you will like that proverbial pig
that is getting piss on her snout but she looks up at the pisser and claims that is nice warm summer rain falling on her.

Why are you doing this, do you think that we are that stupid, by now you should know that we are very quick to spot bs.
You see the fact that almost all radio stations kicked MITD from their menu is very powerful evidence that Heather Wade sucks.
This is not mine or few Bellgabbers opinion, this is an opinion of radio station's owners and program directors who know their shit, and who know
if particular show is a good show or if is a shitty show.
And I guess in their opinion MITD is a shitty show since all of them one by one dropped her like a bag of dog's poop.

Art you will newer change. You will never admit to your failure with placing Heather on your throne.
Oh yes Heather might be miles and miles better now then she was last year but still she sucks, and strangely enough in her 'miles and miles' improvement
Heather is on the same sucking level as George Noory.
I'm not sure if you are aware but Heather got very suiting nick name from one of the Belgabbers, she is very often called GirlNoory. You wonder why?
Well because she sucks same as George Noory sucks.
She was making fun that George has problems pronouncing English words, well fuck listen to her speech patterns, even tonight in her thread
Bellgabbers are making fun of her how she pronounces words. Every night Heather butchers English that is hurting listeners ears.

You trolling tell me fucking that you trolling. We should be proud of her just because she was one of us.
This is one of the biggest insults you ever posted. You think we are fucking simpletons who are not capable of judging if we are listening
to an intelligent interesting engaging host or if we are listening to a mediocre or even below mediocre crap host. 
Stop shoving bullshit up our throats because we are going to vomit it right back at you. 

Quote from: brig ☕ on March 23, 2017, 10:37:09 PM
shitshuation.

Catsmile

I see Art is behaving like a primadonna drama queen again. Nice work if you can get it. He emotes* about how things don't suit how he envisions they should be. Therefore this is reason enough to take his ball and go home again, and again. Hummm... How many times has this general pattern emerged with Art concerning his audience? Moar tiems than I can count nao. However, ultimately if you don't show up you can't quit, or use it as a means of manip... leverage.

<Sheepishly flutters eyelashes> If you want me... you have to conform to my whims, or else. Whenever you are in a relationship and the other person keeps dumping you, whatever the cause or reasons. Then only comes back when they need or want something. You can choose to do a few things. You can continue playing the fool for them, or wise up, realize you are not the problem in this relationship. "It's not me, it's you!" Passive aggressive manipulation only works when someone has something desirable to offer. However once you sully that desirability through poor behavior or choices... We all reap what we sow, eventually. Leaving only the victim card to be played. This cuts both ways in any relationship.

Such is part of the human condition, and has always been. Despite how we may don our fancy accoutrements. Not a civil society indeed. Nor has it ever been. On the bright side currently society is more civil than it ever has been throughout history. Nostalgia or romantic notions tint the views of our brutal history. Never in the past has anyone ever said anything that would offend them, or their honor. Only in current society does that happen. Right? What other time in history did we have a court to defend our honor when it's offended in a litigious manner? Back in the day if our snowflake feels, or honor was offended you dueled it out with fisticuffs, or weapons. None of that limp-wristed civil court business. But I reckon that pokes a finger in the eye of someone trying to play the victim, spinning the narrative that the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

(*Because he has nothing to promote currently.)

All my opinion, others may see or feel differently of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-dyzKKz6sM

zeebo

I don't come here a lot because I want need or am seeking praise or ass kissing, that's the last damn thing I would expect from Bell Gab.

I 100% think this is for realz since I remember how bored Art would get when callers would call up just to gush about him.  He'd instead perk up when an interesting question or comment would materialize.  Art was always interested in ideas and radio's capacity to allow exploration thereof - that's his passion imho, not idle flattery.

I came here because I like the rough and tumble atmosphere in this group

Well in this regard at least it's still the same around here.

TigerLily

Some frakkin' weirdo a few pages back asked me when was it ever Art had interesting conversations here. Aforementioned weirdo might not have been around then but back when we were getting close to MiTD start up we would get antsy and start turning on each other and eating our young - you know, like we are here all the time now - Art would casually throw out a comment or topic and we would all calm down and have a civil conversation. I don't care enough to prove my point by digging through archives of Bellgab - but maybe someone else remembers too

Edit: aforementioned weirdo just posted again. Looks like a new incarnation of theOne or Jackstar or either/both

oy-way

Quote from: themudking on March 23, 2017, 06:57:37 PM
I'm listening.

Any other offers?

I can give you almost full box of firecrackers, almost full because one of them is missing (in action).

heater

Quote from: oy-vey on March 23, 2017, 11:52:56 PM
I can give you almost full box of firecrackers, almost full because one of them is missing (in action).

Current leader.

Going once...

oy-way

Quote from: Catsmile on March 23, 2017, 11:47:58 PM
I see Art is behaving like a primadonna drama queen again. Nice work if you can get it. He emotes* about how things don't suit how he envisions they should be. Therefore this is reason enough to take his ball and go home again, and again. Hummm... How many times has this general pattern emerged with Art concerning his audience? Moar tiems than I can count nao. However, ultimately if you don't show up you can't quit, or use it as a means of manip... leverage.

<Sheepishly flutters eyelashes> If you want me... you have to conform to my whims, or else. Whenever you are in a relationship and the other person keeps dumping you, whatever the cause or reasons. Then only comes back when they need or want something. You can choose to do a few things. You can continue playing the fool for them, or wise up, realize you are not the problem in this relationship. "It's not me, it's you!" Passive aggressive manipulation only works when someone has something desirable to offer. However once you sully that desirability through poor behavior or choices... We all reap what we sow, eventually. Leaving only the victim card to be played. This cuts both ways in any relationship.

Such is part of the human condition, and has always been. Despite how we may don our fancy accoutrements. Not a civil society indeed. Nor has it ever been. On the bright side currently society is more civil than it ever has been throughout history. Nostalgia or romantic notions tint the views of our brutal history. Never in the past has anyone ever said anything that would offend them, or their honor. Only in current society does that happen. Right? What other time in history did we have a court to defend our honor when it's offended in a litigious manner? Back in the day if our snowflake feels, or honor was offended you dueled it out with fisticuffs, or weapons. None of that limp-wristed civil court business. But I reckon that pokes a finger in the eye of someone trying to play the victim, spinning the narrative that the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

All my opinion, others may see or feel differently of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-dyzKKz6sM

Not so fast.Maybe he does. Maybe he is just buttering us up.

oy-way

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 23, 2017, 04:11:57 PM
  If mv doesn't want Art to post on here maybe he should change the name of the site. 

Quote from: Σ> on March 23, 2017, 04:29:36 PM
who suggested i don't want art to post here?  i'd love it if he posted here daily and ignored the rude things some people say to him.

That's why I don't put words in other person's mouth so I don't end up with my nut sack in my own mouth.

oy-way

Quote from: themudking on March 23, 2017, 11:58:23 PM
Current leader.

Going once...

Sorry. Correction, two firecrackers are missing from the box, I just used one more tonight responding to Art's post.

damon

I don't come here a lot because I want need or am seeking praise or ass kissing, that's the last damn thing I would expect from Bell Gab. I came here because I like the rough and tumble atmosphere in this group and have made many of my own contributions over the Years. I can give every bit as good as I get, But i just am not going to unmask people and go after their lives and Family's. I use my real name and almost nobody else does, I guess for fear of the above stuff happening to them?

I have never lied about anything including the Stalker stuff that did happen exactly as I told you it did. I have made mistakes in judgement with respect to my career which I think I have admitted here and elsewhere, I am many things but a liar is not one of them.

I do have COPD which is something that kind of sneaks up on you over time, it is not so bad that I could not do a show if I decided to do so. I did get a very serious case of pneumonia which set me back big time but I am for the moment pretty much ok.

At the expense of drawing fire I will say again that Heather is miles and miles better in the last Year and that is my Professional judgment, it is also the Judgment of many people I respect. It seems to me that the people in this forum should be proud of her, she was after all one of us.

Art
Hello art

oy-way

Art

Streaming Radio Guide   
Popularity Trend graph for Midnight in the Desert with Heather

http://streamingradioguide.com/listen-trend.php?showid=9574

Looks like she is scoring BIG FAT ZERO since Jan.10.2016 or more consistently from Feb.28.2016

Dyna-X

OK Art, here's a question you wouldn't get on an ass kissing fan site. Person to person. Do you think you are too over the hill now and/or things have changed too much to be successful again? Was this your goal when you started MITD or was it more to have fun, like a retirement project?
It might not be possible to have it both ways.

The main ammo behind the disbelief of the stalker incident was fueled by evidence of declining numbers.  They think after you saw it you just went "screw this its,  not going anywhere" and saw the existing problem with a stalker and amped it up to create an exit plan.  There is enough tinfoil on BG to line North America. This is a double-edged sword.  So do you see yourself as a victim of "fake news" in a sense?  Incidentally, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are telling the truth about this.

The occasionally dropped hints that you "may/can/might return" to do a show (or a couple) has given hope to your die-hard fans. You must be a fan of something. If you heard this for a year with no show, how would you feel? I am taking it in stride, and just thinking your going to do what your going to do anyway. Profound huh?

Yeah, I enjoyed your shows, music, topics, etc. If you decide not to do any shows I think you have some good tips of how those of us that are aspiring can make the kind of shows that we would like to hear. That would be nice of you. Yes, you don't owe us anything and your busy with your family, etc - but maybe a little side project for the sake of better radio and podcasts. What do you think of a radio show about radio? Do you think people are sick of hearing about paranormal and oddities and that ship has sailed? To me it looks like about 50 people in the field that all go on each others' shows and repeat the same things 20 times. You can almost set your watch by it....here it comes...quantum physics! Annunaki! :/ Yawn. How do we make that more exciting, if possible?

Cheers,
Dyna

Art

Yawn.  Your gift was as on air personality.  What does that have to do with talent evaluation?

WOTR

First off, it is good to hear that you are doing a bit better, health-wise.

I have thought quite a bit about your statement, and I have to say that I do not know how she is as a host now.  I had said that I would support her for as long as she kept doing the show.  And I did subscribe for quite sometime despite never really tuning in, and not downloading a single show.  You see, I have very little interest in the paranormal.  I would listen to your show because you made it interesting.  At least in her first few months, she did not manage that.

My subscription came to an end after several months because I did hear her a few times and she simply would not acknowledge that this place existed nor that there was any support... So why would I not grant that wish and pull what little support I provided?

Now, I will say that I still listen to Amy (when she manages to make it for her show.)  I am interested in her topics, and she is engaging.  With that said, she has recently decided to pull her account and appears to be ashamed that she was a part of BG.  I am still hoping that it is a "phase." 

I guess that I have quite a bit of respect for you as you still show up here and face both the fair and the unfair criticism (and outright personal attacks.)  Despite what I may think of George as a broadcaster, I do respect him for showing up here and going on Bellgab with MV.  Hell, I will not listen to Myke (and I like to poke fun of him due to his little outburst acting like a preschooler), but I have a certain level of respect for him as he is still here and interacting with the people who listen to his podcast.  I will even listen to the most pointless broadcast about an overweight blow-hard because the hosts are here, interact with their audience, and make it fun.

To put this in perspective- If somebody works their way out of the ghetto and then polishes themselves up and acts as though they were never poor and looks down their nose at those left in their old neighbourhood, you can hardly be surprised when the residents reject that person.  I guess, to wrap it up- Heather is not, as you put it, "one of us."  She has moved on and from my (albeit, distant) observation, she has decided very clearly that she does not wish to be "one of us" nor acknowledge that she ever was.

And here I will remain.  Wallowing in my own filth, and the disgusting mess that others make. It is nice to see you pop in to contribute to this boiling pit of sewage every now and then.  Just make sure to wash the stench off before returning to your wife and family.  I forgot on one occasion and my family nearly disowned me.  ;)

Quote from: Dyna-X on March 24, 2017, 01:53:26 AM
... The main ammo behind the disbelief of the stalker incident was fueled by evidence of declining numbers...

Then there's the conflicting details, gaping holes, and actions inconsistent with someone being stalked and shot at.  It's pointless to even discuss it anymore.

WOTR

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 21, 2017, 10:40:35 PM
theONE has been neutralized, and if you want his real name it's already been posted by MV so im not doxxing him, his name is Michael Kuczi the rest can be found with a google search ~desu

Funny that... He does not look like a Mongolian yak herder.  :-\

oy-way

Art

Art we really hope that you also told the truth to your lawyer about your plans of resuming your radio broadcasting and journalism careers.
And since we are on the topic of your return to the airwaves please tell us when, because we can dust-off that old Marketing Blitz Machine
and book Time Square billboard, unless that fucking Michael Savage ruined your reputation so badly that now
you will never return to do your radio magic.
Maybe you can ask "your" stalker to go after Savage's ass now, (but warn him the Savage has a dog).
I wonder who will shit first from the loud blast of a firecracker, Savage or his dog.

http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/160340/art-and-airyn-bell-sue-michael-savage-for-defamati?ref=mail_recap#sthash.wEEGbew5.dpuf

ART BELL and his wife AIRYN RUIZ BELL have filed suit against syndicated talker MICHAEL SAVAGE, WESTWOOD ONE, and CUMULUS for defamation,
invasion of privacy, and intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress. 

A request for a retraction or correction was "ignored," the complaint states.
"At present, Mr. BELL is strongly considering resumption of his radio broadcasting and journalism careers," the complaint adds.
"However, the Statement has harmed his professional reputation and is hindering his efforts to return to broadcasting and journalism."

Dyna-X

I don't come here a lot because I want need or am seeking praise or ass kissing, that's the last damn thing I would expect from Bell Gab. I came here because I like the rough and tumble atmosphere in this group and have made many of my own contributions over the Years.

So you're saying what you really want is constructive criticism? Want to fight your demons?
We are all our own harshest critics. Tell us what you are disappointed with and we will be a sounding board. Sure, it will make more ammo for some and make the thread go tilt like a pinball machine and might even open the gates of hell. But at this point, what do you have to lose? Its not going to change many minds and it might be of help to you.

Art at one time, you admired the Orion Nebula and thought of a Creator or Grand Architect. Now you are doubtful of any of it. What happened in between then and now that made you doubt. You are happy with your family, but part of you seems sad. Is this correct?
Do you have the quickening blues? We all do.

BTW, I think your new Yeti (Yeti II) is the real deal of reincarnation. Look at this picture and reflect for a bit.

Jackstar

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 21, 2017, 10:40:35 PM
if you want his real name it's already been posted by MV

Quote from: WOTR on March 24, 2017, 02:39:49 AM
Funny that... He does not look like a Mongolian yak herder.  :-\

Check the kilt.

Quote from: TigerLily on March 23, 2017, 11:51:35 PM
Edit: aforementioned weirdo just posted again. Looks like a new incarnation of theOne or Jackstar or either/both

The implicit conclusions that can be drawn from the relentless inability of this broad to discern simple right from wrong are absolutely chilling. Tits or GTFO.

oy-way

Quote from: Dyna-X on March 24, 2017, 03:06:28 AM
So you're saying what you really want is constructive criticism? Want to fight your demons?
We are all our own harshest critics. Tell us what you are disappointed with and we will be a sounding board. Sure, it will make more ammo for some and make the thread go tilt like a pinball machine and might even open the gates of hell. But at this point, what do you have to lose? Its not going to change many minds and it might be of help to you.

Art at one time, you admired the Orion Nebula and thought of a Creator or Grand Architect. Now you are doubtful of any of it. What happened in between then and now that made you doubt. You are happy with your family, but part of you seems sad. Is this correct?
Do you have the quickening blues? We all do.

BTW, I think your new Yeti (Yeti II) is the real deal of reincarnation. Look at this picture and reflect for a bit.

or it might explode like a firecracker, from hell.
reputation is already lost, thanks to Savage, that fucker. The Legacy was spotless but now everybody knows

blues? it's beyond blues, it's freaking Jambalaya

(have your pick)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRPJCpr9p7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4o86juvMEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7T54WbAn-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7pAb6Mk438

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57sfRo26fAc