• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on September 14, 2019, 10:12:46 PM
Please tell me that you are setting higher goals than this...

If you saw my last paycheck you'd know I surpassed all naysayers.

pate

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 11:52:01 PM

I believe that was a "hush-money" check.

Yoar a dumayy.

#aMasheen

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 11:52:01 PM

So butthurt. ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on September 15, 2019, 12:07:41 AM
I believe that was a "hush-money" check.

Yoar a dumayy.

#aMasheen

Cool lol.

Roswells, Art

Good Show you two! I laughed loudly out loud eleven times. Yes, I counted, I'm a freak. I hadn't ever heard you before, pate. You have a nice voice. But holy shit, when MV said to take shots I don't think he meant for you to do it intravenously. I've never seen someone go from slightly buzzed to nonsensical in a half hour. It's nice to know that you think about me when you get drunk. MV says you're good looking. How you doin'?  ;)

Maybe I misunderstood what MV was saying but I figured the reason Wade assumed Art's cadence is because he did speak in a way that made you want to listen to what he's saying. Maybe her Art voice is her attempt at creating compelling radio. If she can't reproduce the content of his words, which is what made us fans, she'll do what she is capable of doing, which is picking up his speech pattern and playing his bumpers. It's a facepalmy endeavor though.

On the other hand, you may be closer to the truth, Lee. She may be just trying to give her lead poisoned listeners an Art experience...it's really difficult to type that. Her podcast has turned from what it was when Art was on to her personal grifting show. I mean, one of her recent callers who was obviously schizophrenic (thanks to VC for the audio file, though I only listened to a minute and a half of it) mentioned he had a lot of money in the bank and she poured it on saying she loved him and told her listeners to use his name in a prayer to protect themselves a.k.a. a protection spell.

Also, I can't wait to hear the Vox recordings of which you were speaking, Lee, for at least two reasons.

pate

Thanks, Roz.  Glad you enjoyed it!

How are you doing?  We can exchange Skype #s through the BellGab Personal Message system.

I assume that as a fellow GabCast co-host/hostess that you were granted permanent TurboMode user status as well?

Cheers!

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 16, 2019, 07:42:06 PM

Also, I can't wait to hear the Vox recordings of which you were speaking, Lee, for at least two reasons.

Quote from: brig on September 13, 2019, 01:22:54 AM
DynamoHum@ProducerTony show part 1

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0pJRfKWgW8l

DynamoHum@ProducerTony show part 2

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0CuEpkeiNPm

As MV Requested

Thank You DynamoHum!!!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on September 16, 2019, 08:30:35 PM
Thanks, Roz.  Glad you enjoyed it!

How are you doing?  We can exchange Skype #s through the BellGab Personal Message system.

I assume that as a fellow GabCast co-host/hostess that you were granted permanent TurboMode user status as well?

Cheers!

I've never had the honor of turbo mode, not even when MV was giving them out like Nobel Peace prizes. Remember that? Probably not, no one does.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 16, 2019, 07:42:06 PM

Now you've made me gut laugh. Jeeee-heeee-sus!

Btw, I've been told that I sound quite coherent on the most recent GabCast if you set the playback speed to 1.25x. Just a free trip from Vandeven Enterprises!

LucaParcelli

Quote from: Liberace! on September 18, 2019, 12:02:15 AM
Now you've made me gut laugh. Jeeee-heeee-sus!

Btw, I've been told that I sound quite coherent on the most recent GabCast if you set the playback speed to 1.25x. Just a free trip from Vandeven Enterprises!

I wonder what genius figured out the 1.25x speed Tequila Plata trick. Astounding!

Also, randomly as I was driving, I heard Pate mumble something that sounded suspiciously like “Brick and Mortar Chub”...

I almost crashed my car laughing. If you’re listening Pate, thank you.

Someone ought to secure that BellGab username.

pate

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 18, 2019, 09:27:05 PM
... If you’re listening Pate, thank you...

May helps, Eye shoved list shun two this (((Iran)))Contra versus chanCast avec gain...

Nautical?

-p

LucaParcelli

Quote from: pate on September 18, 2019, 10:53:27 PM
May helps, Eye shoved list shun two this (((Iran)))Contra versus chanCast avec gain...

Nautical?

-p

July assists, Retina pushed notes ostracize three that (((Iraq)))Galaga vs. EllGabCast apex decay...

Marine?

-d

pate

Mire moat high larry US mom ant UHF thesis re list shunning hiss tea sector whyne Hanz barques f'oar Twinkie minutia.

-b

LucaParcelli

Quote from: pate on September 19, 2019, 01:03:15 AM
Mire moat high larry US mom ant UHF thesis re list shunning hiss tea sector whyne Hanz barques f'oar Twinkie minutia.

-bu
Shire river low harry UN dad fly VHF dissertation un calendar dismissing boo coffee zone payne Franz meowues b’oar DingDong detail.

-q

DynamoHum

MV can you make a section of GabCasts which Heather is involved with for a historical perspective? Then people can avoid them/listen to them as per their personal taste :)

I’ll come on the GabCast if you do it (clearly that might put you right off doing it and if so - fair enough!) :) 

pate

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 19, 2019, 08:34:36 AM
Shire river low harry UN dad fly VHF dissertation un calendar dismissing boo coffee zone payne Franz meowues b’oar DingDong detail.

-q

I'm glad we could sort that out.

Properly it is spelled "KingDon."  Southern colloquialisms are fun!

-pate

SredniVashtar

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 19, 2019, 08:34:36 AM

-q

I didn't get all of this, but I caught the part about you requiring two Asian boys no older than 10.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2019, 10:57:36 AM
I didn't get all of this, but I caught the part about you requiring two Asian boys no older than 10.

You must be cross posting as I’m sure this was meant for royalgab.com.

DynamoHum

Used that phrase before then?

pate

Osama bin Liberace!,

Eye hope yoar seeing the ramifications of getting rid of the seekrut PMs system.  This sordid stuff plays out in the open.

Not that there is anything wrong with most of it, although some of it may be illegal in most countries...

-p

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 19, 2019, 11:32:38 AM
Used that phrase before then?

I employ Dang and Dusit for laundry purposes only. If you even hint at something shady you can expect a solicitorial shitstorm by return of post.

DynamoHum

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2019, 01:18:05 PM
I employ Dang and Dusit for laundry purposes only. If you even hint at something shady you can expect a solicitorial shitstorm by return of post.

“Cilit Bang”

Roswells, Art

Also, can I just say, pate excused himself to use the toilet. Now that's a pro. No bucket for him.

pate

I wish I could say "It's good to be King"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQltwDoyM5s

But we all know, including me that I am just "bad radio"...

-p

LucaParcelli

Quote from: pate on September 19, 2019, 09:39:05 AM
I'm glad we could sort that out.

Properly it is spelled "KingDon."  Southern colloquialisms are fun!

-pate
I would like to rejuvenate my old podcast... Wanna do an episode and cohost at some point in the future, Pate?

-L

LucaParcelli

When exactly did our relationship sour, Mr. Sredni? The amount of Asian boy references, entirely supplied by you, are up 72% whenever you come back from a BellGab break.

Jojo

Quote from: pate on September 19, 2019, 11:58:36 AM
Osama bin Liberace!,

Eye hope yoar seeing the ramifications of getting rid of the seekrut PMs system.  This sordid stuff plays out in the open.

Not that there is anything wrong with most of it, although some of it may be illegal in most countries...

-p
Snorch sucks a lot better when I can tell him straight up.  :D