• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Darth Vader

Quote from: Norm on February 24, 2018, 08:46:10 PM
The problem is who is going to file a wrongful death lawsuit? Sweet Kathy? She's not related to him by blood or by marriage. They don't live together so she can't be considered a common-law spouse. Senda has no children or if he has I've never heard him speak of them. No attorney is going to become a pro-bono legal representative, bay area lawyers some of the highest paid attorneys in the nation. Nope, he's going to die from the most common ailment for people over 65, the county will get stuck paying for the cremation costs, his apartment will have everything hauled away and trashed before being re-done and leased out and the world will continue to spin, orangey and the rest of the cats will either find another source for food or will become food for another animal.

And in the final moment another 'Failed YouTube Star' will be gone and the only question left is will this thread finally end?

I will feel sorry for the tax payers of the golden state when George dies. The state will have to pay to cremate his fat cunt body. Will george be mad if the State cremates his fat body because he is jewish? Will he call the state a bunch of NAZIs? How does George wants his body to be done with? Cremation, getting buried, send to space, or to be fish food?

The problem is who is going to file a wrongful death lawsuit? Sweet Kathy? She's not related to him by blood or by marriage. They don't live together so she can't be considered a common-law spouse. Senda has no children or if he has I've never heard him speak of them. No attorney is going to become a pro-bono legal representative, bay area lawyers some of the highest paid attorneys in the nation. Nope, he's going to die from the most common ailment for people over 65, the county will get stuck paying for the cremation costs, his apartment will have everything hauled away and trashed before being re-done and leased out and the world will continue to spin, orangey and the rest of the cats will either find another source for food or will become food for another animal.

And in the final moment another 'Failed YouTube Star' will be gone and the only question left is will this thread finally end?

have you considered...

the FAT CUNT SENDA could be rendered REALLY DISABLED by an infection and go on to SUE "those incompetent section 8 welfare inspectors" for NOT doing their job ?

and, IF he did end up taking a "dirt nap" I am to get his Alien Head, as we have already discussed "certain property" I would get AND the life insurance policy (another payment due the 1st) would PAY OUT BIG TIME FOR ME !

(I would prefer he take a "dirt nap" obviously)

WhiteCrow

I hope not... what would we all do if it did?

Darth Vader

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 24, 2018, 09:21:17 PM
I will feel sorry for the tax payers of the golden state when George dies. The state will have to pay to cremate his fat cunt body. Will george be mad if the State cremates his fat body because he is jewish? Will he call the state a bunch of NAZIs? How does George wants his body to be done with? Cremation, getting buried, send to space, or to be fish food?
Does George wants to be buried next to his cats? What about Kathy? There are many questions to ask? Who is going to get all of Falkie's electronics? Are we bellgabbers going to get any or all of his computers stuff? Is MV going to get the laptop that he send to falkie back?? What is Curtis going to do if Falkie can't go to aliencon because Falkie is died??

Darth Vader

Can curtis take one or all of falkie's cats to aliencon if falkie is dead? Or is Curtis going to take MV and/or Brig to aliencon if George is dead?

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 24, 2018, 09:21:17 PM
you failed to mention the most likely...
"kitty cat wet food"

LOL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on February 24, 2018, 09:23:09 PM
have you considered...

the FAT CUNT SENDA could be rendered REALLY DISABLED by an infection and go on to SUE "those incompetent section 8 welfare inspectors" for NOT doing their job ?

Exactly correct. If a person is a "ward of the state" then the State assumes responsibility. Clearly the State isn't fulfilling  it's fiduciary responsibility role. Class action lawsuit against the the State!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 24, 2018, 09:26:20 PM
Does George wants to be buried next to his cats? What about Kathy? There are many questions to ask? Who is going to get all of Falkie's electronics? Are we bellgabbers going to get any or all of his computers stuff? Is MV going to get the laptop that he send to falkie back?? What is Curtis going to do if Falkie can't go to aliencon because Falkie is died??

Simple solution.. George can go live again and we can ask him for stuff.

Darth Vader

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 24, 2018, 09:32:47 PM
Exactly correct. If a person is a "ward of the state" then the State assumes responsibility. Clearly the State isn't fulfilling  it's fiduciary responsibility role. Class action lawsuit against the the State!
but does george has the funds to hire a lawyer? No and George keeps on losing his Rent money, lunch money( money for chilli when he lost his Ipad) and keeps on using his credit cards.

Darth Vader

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 24, 2018, 09:34:50 PM
George said that he was going live today? where is his live stream???

... his apartment will have everything hauled away and trashed before being re-done and leased out and the world will continue to spin....

Yes, sooner or later someone else is going to be living there.  Perhaps they can find a like minded tenant and not have to do much with it before renting it out.

I wonder what the inside of the other nearby apartments look like.  Perhaps someone will post a YouTube comment asking him to do a video on that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 24, 2018, 09:34:50 PM

You can’t go live if you are dead. Oh wait. This is Falkie. He does have a record of resurrection.

Darth Vader

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 24, 2018, 09:49:28 PM
You can’t go live if you are dead. Oh wait. This is Falkie. He does have a record of resurrection.
So George is Jesus??

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 24, 2018, 09:58:05 PM
So George is Jesus??

I’m thinking more like Lazarus. Lazarus had a sister.

Norm

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 24, 2018, 09:37:25 PM
George said that he was going live today? where is his live stream???

I suspect he 'chickened out' for fear Sewergab trolls would complain which would mean a third strike and cancellation of George's YouTube adventure videos and loss of all future monetization.

Darth Vader

Quote from: Norm on February 24, 2018, 10:40:26 PM
I suspect he 'chickened out' for fear Sewergab trolls would complain which would mean a third strike and cancellation of George's YouTube adventure videos and loss of all future monetization.
i guess that he is becoming a pussy because he hangs out with the cats.

Norm

Regarding George's slow spiral to his eventual demise somebody must decide the disposal of his remains. Since he claims to be jewish and the financial health of Contra Costa County attempting to deal with the ever-increasing number of baby boomers getting old and dying, cremation may be George's only choice unless he pre-pays for in-ground burial which could easily cost many thousands of dollars verses a few bucks of natural gas in a cremation furnace.

I found this today:

"Jewish law mandates that human remains be buried after death, and this has been dominant Jewish practice for millennia. Extensive sources from the Torah through the later rabbinic authorities attest to this requirement, and there is a powerful taboo against cremation reinforced by the millions of Jews burned in Nazi crematorium during the Holocaust. Nevertheless, as cremation becomes more common in mainstream society, the number of Jews opting for cremation appears to be increasing"

So there you have it, his royal rotundness will require disposal by cremation and because of his obesity will require additional gas to reduce the cadaver to ashes and bones and fit inside a standard shoebox, probably a man's size 12 I would think.

what is the update on AlienCON 2018 ?
no doubt, SENDA'S healthcare team have vetoed him going...

no doubt, imnotpicklerick is in a deep state of depression that senda has let him down !

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 24, 2018, 09:48:31 PM
I wonder what the inside of the other nearby apartments look like.  Perhaps someone will post a YouTube comment asking him to do a video on that.
cleaner ?

IMPOSSIBLE the other section 8 welfare units could be in worst shape when compared to Casa Senda

ONeill

Quote from: Darth Vader on February 17, 2018, 10:23:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR9avFXbcU0
George The fat cunt begs for people more money

I need 33 subscribers by 2-28-2018 or my videos will no longer be monetized. Please get your friends to subscribe so I can continue to receive the small payments I do from Freedom which I use to feed FLUFFY'S BAKERS DOZEN, the THIRTEEN CATS I feed. I need cat food donations for the THIRTEEN cats I feed. This is a TEMPORARY situation. I lost my rent money order in January & had to pay 2 months rent this month & it left me broke. Once I get my new credit card, I will buy 2 months wet food, dry food & litter with it & then will take the money I don't spend in cash & pay down one of my other credit cards and will not charge on it. My rent is paid until April on March 1st & I am going to pay an additional $75 every month until and through June so that in June the rent will be paid for that month and I can use the $240 for paying for my room at Alien Con. The credit card will first be used to take Fuzzy Cat to the vet as she has a respiratory infection. Then I buy the cat food & litter, pay for my Alien Con 2018 train ticket & take Kathy to a very belated Valentines Day dinner. REMEMBER PLEASE THAT THIS IS FOR THE CATS AND NOT ME. ALL DONATIONS WILL GO FOR CAT FOOD AND LITTER. Send donations to : George Senda  Cat food & litter coupons would also be appreciated.

And here we go again. This lost money order scam is a yearly tradition. The amount of Sendalogic(TM) in this post is amazing. Yes, the fat cunt details what he's been blowing his money on all the time and tells us what he's going to blow more money on in coming months, but the begging is for the cats! Not for the fat cunt! I also love his idea of being able to afford something. It's having a credit card. What a fucking idiotic wanker.

ONeill

Quote from: whoozit on February 17, 2018, 07:05:30 PM
I have seen dog shit that is cleaner than that kitchen.

What has dog shit ever done to you?

ONeill

Quote from: Norm on February 23, 2018, 12:06:40 AM
Did I hear him right? $87 annual fee plus $30 a month use fee? With an APR of 36 percent!

Holy sheet!

https://www.premiercardoffer.net/CardDetailsPage/BGWL6KSA2%200010OMI

How is it legal for a bum on welfare to get a credit card?

ONeill

Quote from: Norm on February 23, 2018, 10:10:52 PM
He went to the hospital complaining of chest pains, the doctor who diagnosed him with acid reflux restricted him to a diet of bland foods and to avoid tomato sauce, pepperoni pizza and/or other food products that would cause acid reflux to further occur so what does the fat cunt do?

Of course, that 500-pound barrel of putrid festering pig shit wobbled into the hospital, and the doctors wasted thousands of dollars of taxpayers' money to find out that it's only ailment is being a 500-pound barrel of putrid festering pig shit. Who would have thought? I would have told them that for free. Those dumb doctors constantly fail the society. They have countless occasions to collect some rat poison in the hospital basement and administer it in high and concentrated dosage to the fat cunt. They are almost as bad as his mother, who failed to drown him in a bucket.

ONeill

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 24, 2018, 02:05:03 PM
The kitchen is coming along well.

But if you get asked what tamales are do not show that canned shit. They are not tamales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsZMfa-ldwg

Every millisecond of that video contains billions of reasons for acid reflux.

ONeill

Yes, an object like iPhone falling in Senda's pigsty is like a needle falling in the Amazon forest.  Lost forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-564jutPBq4&t=23s

Quote from: ONeill on February 25, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
Yes, an object like iPhone falling in Senda's pigsty is like a needle falling in the Amazon forest.  Lost forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-564jutPBq4&t=23s

How does someone living off of taxpayer handouts have the money for an iphone? He clearly does not need to live off the American taxpayer. He's doing quite well on his own. Constant trips to the supermarket, eating out, electronic toys galore, Alien Cons and God knows what else. He lives better than the people supporting him.