• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 03, 2018, 08:31:13 PM
George has super upper body strength so he doesn't need a license.  Guys like him make and live by their own rules.

For carrying that carcass around, his lower body strength doesn't get the recognition it deserves

I am blocked but I would like to see someone ask him about the jalapeno pizza.

Jojo

Quote from: brig on March 03, 2018, 11:40:19 PM
Thank You Damon!  I probably missed it anyway, so I shall have to catch the YouTube replay...   Oh, hes still yapping :D
PA has huge palm plants??

Looks like he might not have made the cut for monitization.

As much as I like to see him fail I also want to see the live videos if he gets approved for SuperChat. The begging will go off the hook.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 04, 2018, 02:29:44 AM

As much as I like to see him fail I also want to see the live videos if he gets approved for SuperChat. The begging will go off the hook.

It'll be great.

RE: "LAST STREAM DELIBERATELY CRASHED BY THE FORCES OF EVIL TROLLS."

The teller of "truth" continues on -- unflappable. Unable to keep his own computer and programs running, he states as "fact" he's been hacked by "evil trolls."

Get real. Making false accusations of what would be a crime. Paranoia strikes deep with that guy. Of course, he's the light and truth of the world while there are "truly evil people" out there.

Then come the nonstop begging; resentment that others with YouTube channels get generous donations when he gets nil. He fails to see that not having substance to content may be the reason he's not been "supported" for his "work" by those he feels "betray" him by not giving him what they earn.

He should try earning it, sometime. Enough of the delusions, made-up scenarios of being "the victim" of everyone else's injustice. It's this type of content that no doubt drags down the resources of YouTube -- and I feel we're seeing that here.

Some things never change, they say. Well, I can say that here...

WhiteCrow

George had his live youtube feed going last night with a chat feature. We would ask questions and he would reply. It was very entertaining.

I had 2 time outs and was banned while trying to repair George's relationship with both Heather and the Evil One. George is still very bitter and hostle towards both. Such a shame for all three have an abundance of natural talents.

Updates from George's live video and chat:
Six Weeks Tenure, was dumped by Fifi and is now homeless sleeping in a Porta Potty that is located on a new building construction site. He sneaks in after closing hours and was lucky enough to find a Porta Potty with an electrical outlet for charging his phone.

George is helping  Six Weeks explore alternative sources of income and if successful they may partner up and buy land and a container house.

I wish them both success!

Darth Vader

Quote from: Here We Go Again on March 04, 2018, 06:57:39 AM
RE: "LAST STREAM DELIBERATELY CRASHED BY THE FORCES OF EVIL TROLLS."

The teller of "truth" continues on -- unflappable. Unable to keep his own computer and programs running, he states as "fact" he's been hacked by "evil trolls."

Get real. Making false accusations of what would be a crime. Paranoia strikes deep with that guy. Of course, he's the light and truth of the world while there are "truly evil people" out there.

Then come the nonstop begging; resentment that others with YouTube channels get generous donations when he gets nil. He fails to see that not having substance to content may be the reason he's not been "supported" for his "work" by those he feels "betray" him by not giving him what they earn.

He should try earning it, sometime. Enough of the delusions, made-up scenarios of being "the victim" of everyone else's injustice. It's this type of content that no doubt drags down the resources of YouTube -- and I feel we're seeing that here.

Some things never change, they say. Well, I can say that here...
Where is the proof George of you being hacked.

RE: "FLUFFY CAT TRIES CHICKEN OF THE SEA TUNAFISH."

Good God. And then some.
Can this be real? What happened to that caregiver? If there's any place on Planet Earth in desperate need of "given care," it's that apartment.

A caregiver? That place needs an archaeologist. To identify who or what is buried or lurking in that flat, and for how long? 8)

This one is bad. The unwise panning and stoppage of the camera to reveal close-up, intimate images of cluttered degrees of filth and grime. God and microbiologists alone only knows what the real story is. But it's a mystery better left unsolved. For everyone's good.

There it is. You have been advised. Prepare for -- and brace yourself against -- a nonstop digital stream of visually offensive crap. And the piles? It's piled up and piled up. And piled down...low...very low.

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 04, 2018, 01:04:20 PM
Where is the proof George of you being hacked.

He has cited the "proof" as his ISP confirming he has traffic in and out of his internet router...like it's supposed to do. The YouTube idiocy again. "George The Human Firewall Senda" should know all about those routers -- being so skilled. Then realize if he has anything infected, he got it by being a moron going to insecure sites -- and malicious ones -- and opening the floodgates himself.

His accusations are bogus. How shameful of someone like him to do that. I have no sympathy for that. Mr. Accuser is his own hacker. His own evil troll and his own online hater.

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjIyeJSTPo
cleaning video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM6c372PvFk
cleaning video number 2.
Falkie is a human pig hybrid. How can he be a human/pig hybrid when he is JEWISH?

Darth Vader

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 04, 2018, 10:25:57 AM
George had his live youtube feed going last night with a chat feature. We would ask questions and he would reply. It was very entertaining.

I had 2 time outs and was banned while trying to repair George's relationship with both Heather and the Evil One. George is still very bitter and hostle towards both. Such a shame for all three have an abundance of natural talents.

Updates from George's live video and chat:
Six Weeks Tenure, was dumped by Fifi and is now homeless sleeping in a Porta Potty that is located on a new building construction site. He sneaks in after closing hours and was lucky enough to find a Porta Potty with an electrical outlet for charging his phone.

George is helping  Six Weeks explore alternative sources of income and if successful they may partner up and buy land and a container house.

I wish them both success!
I heard that you got banned from the sendamonster channel white crow. Its not your lost but his lost.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 04, 2018, 07:02:18 PM
I heard that you got banned from the sendamonster channel white crow. Its not your lost but his lost.

Just from the live chat.  Time outs and then banned for the rest of evening.

I was trying to mend fences. George holds a grudge against the Evil One and Heather. I was trying to explain to George that they would be better off working together than separately. He was very irritated with me for chatting that.

Love ALL

QuoteThis I am not sure is clean or not

George Senda - March 4th, 2018

I'm thinking it probably ain't clean........................

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 04, 2018, 02:29:44 AM

I too hope he is successful. America is still the best hope for the world. I would like to think the "Best and Brightest" that are living in foreign counties see that George is a youtube Superstar and are inspired by him to immigrate to America!

We are all Falkies..

Love ALL

The choices are oblivious, immigrate to the good ol USA or this chithole....

https://youtu.be/x768VAsOQSw

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on February 09, 2018, 08:55:03 PM
If you are healthy enough to film yourself at the hospital you are not sick enough to go to the hospital.
I have been away awhile.  I hope that made the top right...

Lilith

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 04, 2018, 08:34:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el7kLVDmlQ4
This is how Falkie catnapped his current group of cats.

Did I hear the right?  The vet said George really needs to flea bomb the place?

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzJkADIOhbc
this is what falkie wrote for the video.

Over 30 years ago, Kathy & I broke up for a couple of years and then we got back together but in the meantime I was lonely & started dating & met someone who could have been the new person in my life.
She moved away after 4 years & Kathy returned & I made a huge mistake in telling her about the relationship because I didn’t know ant better and I wouldn’t care whom she would see because I would have no control or right to tell her notbto do so.
Have any of you ever made this huge mistake ?
Let me know please.

Darth Vader

Quote from: brig on March 04, 2018, 09:43:42 PM
Did I hear the right?  The vet said George really needs to flea bomb the place?
yes he did.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on March 03, 2018, 11:29:43 AM
what will happen when George's "personal caregiver" is FORCED to burn his care due to infestation ?
(bedbugs, lice and fleas)

OR does he "dip" George and Fluffy BEFORE allowing the two in his car ?
was the "personal caregiver" missing in action the other day due to a tooth problem ?
OR busy bug bombing his vehicle ?

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 04, 2018, 09:44:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzJkADIOhbc
this is what falkie wrote for the video.

Over 30 years ago, Kathy & I broke up for a couple of years and then we got back together but in the meantime I was lonely & started dating & met someone who could have been the new person in my life.
She moved away after 4 years & Kathy returned & I made a huge mistake in telling her about the relationship because I didn’t know ant better and I wouldn’t care whom she would see because I would have no control or right to tell her notbto do so.
Have any of you ever made this huge mistake ?
Let me know please.
WTF ?
is the adventure of "stalking" KellyDD by renting an adjacent space next to her "business" space and actually living in it next ?

and has slow Kathy found out about SENDA'S "twitching" when spotting the busty blonde adolescent cheerleaders from the local Jr High school at the corner Starbucks ?